Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Paranormal experiences... would you like to share?

HephaestionHephaestion Posts: 1,445 Member
I’ve had a few odd experiences in my life. I always like hearing about others’ unexplained weirdness... if you’d like to share. Here’s one of my most memorable that kind of scarred me (and scared the hell out of me) early in life:

When I was about 5, my mother would always take a midday nap and she’d “encourage” me to take one, too. I had to lie down in my bed while she pointed at the clock and told me that I had to be still for 15 minutes. She probably thought I’d fall asleep if I was just still and calm down long enough. But I never did. As always, I’d just pop up when she left the room and listen at the door until she was quiet in her room. Then I’d sneak outside to play.

So… this one day, as usual, middy naptime came. Plop. Down in the bed I went in my shorts, t-shirt, and socks. My teeth gritted in defiance as I glowered at the clock and waited for Mom to go to her room. Her door clicked shut and out of the bed I slid. My socks glided across the wooded floor to minimize the noise. I never even picked up my feet. I just slid slowly. Wood floors creak if you’re not careful. I’d watch the clock and make myself turn the doorknob slower than the second hand. Or else, the doorknob would make cranky sounds. I had been caught and incarcerated back into the bed before.

Freedom was still far away as I edged out of my bedroom door and choo choo scooted my white socks diagonally across the hall to the dining room. I had two more rooms and the front door still. The dining room was as easy as the echoey, wood-floored hall was treacherous. Linoleum is forgiving.

Now I stood at the entrance of the wood-paneled, wood-floored, wood-everything living room. Everything groans and creaks in this room. It was crucial for me to take this last room even slower than the others. I remember 🐸🐸🐸🐸 my head in concentration after every creaking foot slide and listening for the tell-tale sounds of my mother opening up her door to yank me back to bed. I would wiggle my toes forward on one foot and then the other… my feet moved excruciatingly slow across the wood grain. Slower than a slug across the grass.

My parents built the house on the site of an old, wooden church (although, no cemetery... I asked). They reclaimed some of the wood and most of the floor-to-ceiling windows. My mom had long white curtains in the windows and open them all up during the summer to let in the lake breezes. The curtains were always unfurling and billowing in and breathing back out against the screen like… lungs.

I was about 6 feet into the living room now. The room was long and I had much further to go. I remember watching the sun dapple the floor as the curtains breathed in and out. I was just a sliding statue, I thought… while concentrating on making no noise.

Then a movement caught my eye on the floor at a far window. But it wasn’t the curtains. It was like trying to see a well-camouflaged woodland creature scurrying through the dead leaves. I could see movement, and then it would stop and disappear with a quick, dull shimmer into the flooring. Like it was waiting and gauging its surroundings.

I squinted hard at the movement. It moved past me. But I just could not see what it was. Then the movement blurred into colors and a little man was standing there… next to the wall. He would not have even come up to my chest. He had a close fitting reddish cap and a blue-grey burlap coat with brown pants. He was dirty and dusty. But I was really excited and happy at first, because I was ready to play with him.

I think that I may have moved toward him. That’s when he sort of jumped around and faced me. He seemed surprised. But his expression instantly turned malevolent. His face was knotted, gnarly, and dirt-encrusted like a root. He sneered and his mouth snarled impossibly wide and he bared uneven rows of brown, jagged sharp teeth. I guess it was fear, but I instantly felt sick and really wanted to throw up. And to this day, I will get nauseous if a dog snarls at me.

I backed up away from him into a big, old leather couch until my feet were slipping. Meanwhile, he was pushing against the wall. He would walk up a step or two and push. Then he’d walk back down a few and push. His hands and feet were vibrating so fast that they were phased. Then he just kind of slithered into a quick dark opening in the grain of the wood.

I’ve occasionally thought of this experience over the years. It would be so easy to assume that for this particular time, I didn’t make it out of my bedroom and my mother successfully got me to nap and this was just a bad dream. But I know it wasn’t. I still remember sliding out of that room in my socks and banging into things trying to get away. I never discussed this event with my parents, because I wasn't very articulate back then... and when I got older, I knew they wouldn't believe me.

I've always hated being alone in that house. It is beyond creepy to be in it alone. Years later, I had to sleep in that same room when my own room was being painted. All night there would be whispering in my ear just right as I reached the edge of sleep. And, of course, it’d wake me right up. I could even feel the breath. It was an awful night.

Later my parents had that part of the house remodeled. Weirdly, they replaced the window where this thing came from and put the front entry door there. And they removed the wall that it had been pushing against and moved it back a few feet… and placed a doorway right where he opened up the wall and disappeared.

Also, my mom moved their bedroom to another part of the house because she said that she always had trouble sleeping in their bedroom, which was across the hall from this room.

Comments

• Options
    LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    edited March 2015
    You're one of my favorite posters.

I haven't (and thank God I haven't) experienced any type of things that relate to that, but my mom on the other hand ...

She had a little brother that died when he was 2, and one night my grandma and her walked where they had burried him. My grandma was crying while my mom sat there, and out of the blue his ghost appears. She said he asked why she was crying, and later told them not to cry for him otherwise he wouldn't be able to rest in peace. My grandma swore she wouldn't cry any longer and afterwords he never appeared again.

She has a bunch of other stories, one where this woman's kids were actually being dragged away by who knows what, and another where she would see a white ghostly figure roam around and disappear in this house. Then there was this other one where there would be kitchen noises and this ghost would turn the hose from outside, until they ended up moving away from that house.

Btw they always lived in the middle of nowhere ...

EDIT: I just remembered that when I was little, I went into the bathroom, turned the lights off, and said "blood marry" 3 times. I actually heard her speak, but she whispered and I forgot what she said ...
    Post edited by LaAbby on
  • Options
    KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    The junior school I went to is haunted; a teacher died many many years ago there.

Whenever my teacher left the room for a moment, the classroom would get freezing cold (even in summer) to the point where we'd see our breath, and then it would go back to normal again. There have been a few times people saw a white figure wandering the corridors as well. One time I was in the hall with my best friend and the hall went freezing cold then warm, then we heard a woman laugh. It was weird though cos whenever the room would go cold we'd all get this feeling of being looked over/guarded while our teacher was out the room.
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • Options
    bootjerkybootjerky Posts: 160 Member
    edited March 2015
    One time, I saw my mom's ghost while I was looking in the mirror, I should get scared, right? But instead I cried.
    At that time, she's already dead. She looks so sad when I saw her reflection in the mirror. The moment I looked behind my back, she disappeared but I heard her voice and she said "I'm sorry", it still haunts me because I don't know why she's sorry
    Post edited by bootjerky on
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited March 2015
    YES! Paranormal stories are awesome!

Interesting stories so far. :mrgreen:

My house is haunted. We moved in when I was just turning 8 or 9, I forget, but it wasn't long after we moved in (a few months, like maybe 6) that I began to suspect the place was haunted. Things like I had a bucket of lego that had been sitting on a shelf, nice stable shelf, perfectly still and untouched for weeks... before it came crashing down in the middle of the night. When I was 11, I was having a difficult time sleeping one night and I'd just been lying in bed with my eyes closed trying to fall asleep but I opened up my eyes for some reason. I don't know why, but I opened them and when I did there was this silvery-white semi-transparent figure floating in my room. Looked like an old man with long hair. He was just floating there in the middle of my bedroom, watching me. It kind of terrified me at the time. But living here for 14-15 years now, I've learned he means no harm he's just living here too, so it doesn't bother me. I've even become quite fascinated with the paranormal. My parents have both finally seen him in the last year or so. I have no doubts about what I saw, but it is nice to know I'm not the only one who's seen him.

He is however why I absolutely can not sleep without blankets covering my feet. Because I feel sometimes a cold damp air over my feet at night if they aren't covered (and have once even with them covered), I'm positive it's not a draft or anything it doesn't add up. It does not feel good though.

I have more stories. Maybe I'll share later. I also worked in a haunted building. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,906 Member
    edited March 2015
    The last house I lived it was seriously haunted by an old woman. I've never seen her but my Mom's cousin did.

Even some people who came to our house to visit claimed the house had a chilly atmosphere and they felt as if they were being watched. My brother said he saw the ghost downstairs in the doorway leading from the kitchen to the dining room. Also my mom's cousin saw the ghost in the mirror staring back at her. We were told that an elderly man had died in that house before we moved in so I have no idea why an elderly woman was haunting it.

My little brother swears he saw the angel of death when he was sick with pneumonia when he was younger and a family friend said she saw 6 guardian angels during an earthquake holding up a piece of a house that was seriously about to crush her.

Now these are all experiences I heard of from family and friends. I, myself, never experienced anything paranormal although I did feel like the last house was a bit chilly but nothing beyond that.
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    I used to live in a neighbourhood that was built where an Indian reservation used to be, and one day when I was washing my hands something breathed on my neck. I was scared.
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    edited March 2015
    I lived in a house I swear was haunted. My bed would shake (like really) it was like someone was sitting on the end and just slowly bouncing up and down. Also you would here bumping noises coming from the basement and one night at like 3 in the morning I woke up thinking it was morning, because I heard like high heel shoes going down the hallway, I thought it was my mom, but she was asleep.
    Also my niece and I were playing hide and seek and she was in the bathroom looking in the bathtub and she came running out and said " I don't like that man!" I was totally freaked out! lol
    I also always had the sensation of being watched. *shivers*

I had things come up missing. I had a comb that I looked everywhere for and I went back to my bathroom and its stuck sideways in my brush.
  • Options
    ThatDoggoneGirl7ThatDoggoneGirl7 Posts: 1,314 Member
    When I was a kid, I saw my mom getting up from her bed. We just moved in to our new house, there are two bedrooms in our house. The other room was pretty full of boxes of new appliances which we bought, so we're all sleeping in the same room. So, my mom went downstairs and I followed her. I saw her went out of our door and yes I followed her, I was trying to call her name but there's no voice coming out of my mouth so I just followed her until she opened the gate of our compound, but I was having a hard time looking for my slippers because it was so dark (It was 3 in the morning). After I wore my slippers, I ran out of the gate until...

..my mom is nowhere to be found. I couldn't find her. "Probably, she went to a store to buy something" I thought. So, I decided to go to back to our house and as I entered the bedroom.. my mom was there. Lying beside my dad. Snoring. I just ignored it without asking myself any question and I fell asleep.

After two months living in our new house, I had another experience but it's with my dad.

I was lying on my bed. I couldn't sleep. We're already using our own bedroom. My sister was already sleeping under me. All our lights were turned off. So, it's so dark inside our room and the entire house. We're using a bunk bed back then just to save a space because our room was still full of boxes of our new appliances. I was facing the wall of my room then I turned my back and look at our window then to our door which was open, I saw my dad looking at me. I can only see his face not his whole body. I think I can only see his torso and his face.. he's smiling at me. He's asking me to go near him, he's waving at me. He's not talking. He's just smiling and asking me to go near him. But there's some force that was stopping me from getting up. Until my dad held out a box of donuts (Dunkin Donuts).

It was this box:

[img]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-r3jJnI1chvs/UiVv3mAKcmI/AAAAAAAEMeQ/FxL8chv5W_w/s800/dunkin-donuts-16.jpg[/img]

I wasn't even smiling back at him 'cause I suddenly feel sleepy.. until I fell asleep. When I woke up in the morning at 8AM, I suddenly remember the doughnuts my dad bought so I got up and I ran downstairs to get one, but as I opened our fridge I didn't find any box of Dunkin Donuts. I saw my dad went out of our bathroom and I asked him "Dad, where are the doughnuts?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You bought Dunkin Donuts last night. I saw you last night outside our room. You showed it to me."

I can barely remember what my dad answered at that time. But look I didn't know anything about doppelgangers not until I had this circle of stories with some of my classmates 4 years ago. After 11 years, I told this story to my mom and dad. The only one who believed me was my mom.. she told me she had the same experience but with my sister, right after we moved in our new house.. we're still living in the same house, by the way.
    tumblr_nb96gvx67j1rn427xo2_500.gif
    ♬ "Smile, what's the use of crying. You'll find that life is still worthwhile. If you just smile.." ♬
    Michael Jackson
  • Options
    thecoolesturlthecoolesturl Posts: 41 Member
    Who needs sleep anyway?~ :'(
  • Options
    Who needs sleep anyway?~ :'(

Just be careful if you're not going to sleep. Don't cause any disturbances to the routine because it well... disturbs the ghosts... and then you'll get a visit for sure. >:)

• Options
    AshlynneAshlynne Posts: 288 Member
    About a year and a half ago my husband and I were out late and night looking at stars, as we do often. We are both amateur astronomers, so we spend a great deal of time looking at the sky. We are used to seeing airplanes, satellites and shooting stars (meteors). That night, however, we both noticed an impossibly fast moving light waaay up in the upper atmosphere. For a moment we though we were witnessing a meteor skirting the edge of our atmosphere, but when it came to a sudden stop as it met with another light travelling in the opposite direction, they met, passed each other, sped up and then made an impossible 180 degree turn and went back the opposite direction. My heart was caught in my chest. The other light made a 90 degree fast, impossible turn as well and we watched until they were out of sight. We will never forget that night. There is no way that was man-made. The kind of g's you would experience making that sharp of a turn at such a high rate of speed... just not possible with today's technology.

We never told anyone about this.
    qLr9gBj.png
    This is what I look like IRL. "Bald is beautiful" my husband says. I'm getting used to it and I'm starting to like being bald.
  • Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    edited March 2015
    I used to have lucid dreams and see faces staring or run past me in my room at night. Id be awake i guess but paralyzed and let alone yell
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    So a few stories from the store I used to work at.

My most interesting experience I had myself was one day when I'd been the last one to leave the staff room the night before, and the first one in the next day. There was no way I missed anybody else being in there because I closed and then opened the store with our manager and one other person and I knew where they both were (you couldn't really keep your location a secret, especially if it involved going downstairs to the staff room, it was very loud and the stairs were very visible). I'd locked up my locker before we all left the store. When I went back to my locker the next morning it was unlocked. I thought nothing of it, and just went to take care of some things locking up my locker on the way

Well before the store opened to the public for the day I went back to my locker to get something. I put in my combo, didn't work. I tried it a couple more times and fiddled with the dials in case they just weren't lining up, didn't work. It was one of those locks where the combo can be changed, luckily those locks at least that particular style were easy to figure out the combo on if you paid enough attention as it clicked when it hit the right number. So I carefully and listening closely twisted the dials until they clicked. My combo had been changed, it had been 502 originally, a very specifically selected number that I wouldn't forget, but it had become 860. Totally different number. And that lock was difficult to change I didn't just somehow do it accidentally or anything. Somebody changed it. Nobody was around to do so, but somebody did it.

---
    Another day I was going down stairs into the basement. The store was closed nobody was in it but me and a supervisor and another employee in the office. As I was walking down the stairs the one step made it's normal annoying creeky wobbling sound. I was grumpy that day and muttered something about "stupid step", and like they were responding to me somebody, some little girl it sounded like, just said "hey, listen". I double checked nobody was around, I couldn't see anybody. It didn't sound at all like the other employees who while both female had relatively deep voices and more mature sounding than the one I heard. I asked them when I went upstairs if they happened to be making funny voices or something (knowing them it was possible, anybody at that store really) just in case their voices had carried to the basement, they said no. They'd hardly even talked but they weren't speaking in funny voices or anything

---
    Not my experience, but we had a floor cleaning crew that would come in every so often to clean, strip, and wax our floors. Obviously we cleaned them frequently ourselves but this was like the big maintenance on them where we moved shelves and stuff out of the way so they could do the whole floor, so they worked overnight to avoid disrupting business. One night they were in, and our manager who had to be in the store with them (well any keyholder was fine) was busy eating or something, and the guy managing the floor crew had dozed off while taking a break for a couple minutes. He woke up after hearing a voice and he thought it was our manager but he didn't see anybody, when he was looking around for the noise he saw a hand sticking out from under a skid. Just a hand, it didn't belong to anybody just like kneeling down grabbing something or anything like that, it was just a hand reaching out from under a skid.

Also one time when they were leaving or getting supplies from the van or something, I forget, but outside for some reason somebody from their crew saw in our doorway half of a woman with golden ringlet hair and like old fashioned clothing (idk how old, I imagine some fancy old victorian gown or something). Just standing there looking out at them.
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    I'm a medium. Always have been. I see spirits all the time. :/
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    TellexTellex Posts: 583 Member
    Omg i LOVE these type of posts! I'm a huge paranormal fan.

My uncle died just over a year ago and exactly a week after he passed away, my mum was sitting in the lounge room watching TV. In their lounge they have framed pictures of football related things - my uncle just so happned to go for the same team as my mum. So she's sitting there watching TV and she hears a ratteling sound against the wall.. one of the frames was moving up and down (in a rocking motion), banging against the wall. We knew it was his way of telling us he was there.

The same thing happened on the 1 year anniversary of his death. Always the same two pictures.
    35i5blu.png
    My Simblr
    Current family tree

Origin ID: tellekinz
  • Options
    mariesummersmariesummers Posts: 598 Member
    When i was young it was christmas eve and i woke during the night i saw my grampa dressed in the clothes he always wore sitting on the couch.

Second i saw a hand like when u get xrays
    I believe it was my was my grandma because she recently passed. I was freaking out. I screamed for my mom or uncle but they never saw anything even though i could see when pointing.

We have a somone we call Sam that hangs around he likes to open doors and mess with the lights. Hes friendly.

In my old bed room u couldnt leave $3 laying around because u could never find it again. Leave more or less and it will still be setting there.

Iv heard my dads voice and smelled my moms cologne. Iv also seen a figure in a what i think was a hoody fly down the road. Thought it was a car but nope.

A couple of times it felt like someone jumped behind me. I was listening to my ipod so thought it was my brother but remembered he wasnt home. Told them to knock it off and to not to scare me not because they freaked me out but becuse i got scared like when someone you know sneaks up behind you. They did.

Iv had clocks thrown off the wall. When my uncle says anything bad or goofy about his mom he gets hurt nothing serious just he stubs his tow trips small things. My brother saw what he said was casper at the time go thru the window into a room.

Recently i saw a face on one of my blankets and it would move when u blinked so werid.

My uncle sees orbs once in a while and my grandma would get visions. So seeing ghost and hearing things is part of my dna . Although i havent dug deeper im working on it.
  • Options
    kanyewestlovesme1kanyewestlovesme1 Posts: 67 Member
    > @dreamerz13 said:
    > thecoolesturl wrote: »
    >
    > Who needs sleep anyway?~
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Just be careful if you're not going to sleep. Don't cause any disturbances to the routine because it well... disturbs the ghosts... and then you'll get a visit for sure.

Hey that's not funny..
  • Options
    HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    best trend ever!

I never had a paranormal experience but my mom did.
    She had a friend that got a son who has very sick. She dreamed of a black room, with a coffin in the middle of this room, there was no one on the coffin, instead there was lots of paper.
    When she woke up, her friend told that her son was dead, and before the death, he had an kind of attack and started asking desperated for paper.
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • Options
    HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    She's also saw aliens once, and heard angels.
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    I've had some unexplained things happen but I think people underestimate the brain and see paranormal instead of abnormal.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    I don't believe in paranormal stuff.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    kanyewestlovesme1kanyewestlovesme1 Posts: 67 Member
    @bobyo2001 i've never experienced any of these stuff.. i'm not saying i don't believe it but i'm not looking forward to it..lol
  • Options
    Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    Only two that comes to mind that I personally experienced either at 4 or 5 years old. Pertaining to familiars.

At the time my parents and I were living in an apartment on the first floor. My mother for some reason decided to buy an Ouija board and started using it in the kitchen on the table. One experience I remember but didn't understand until I got older was being in the kitchen with my Mom. She had forgot to take out the trash the night before so rushed to take the trash out before the pick-up arrives. When she left out the back door I noticed movement on the kitchen table. A chef's knife, I think all I know is the blade was wide and long, just started levitating in mid-air from the table. Then it turned around and pointed in my direction, then turned around to face the open back door. The knife levitated back down on the table and as soon as my Mom came back through the door she looked at me and said, "What's wrong with you? You look like you just seen a ghost." I never told her then about it because I didn't know what to make of it or understand what just happened.

The second experience is when I wanted to watch cartoons but I couldn't find the remote control. I looked under the cushions on the couch and around the living room but never found it. So I thought maybe it fell on the floor and someone may have kicked it underneath the couch. I got on all fours and looked under the couch but all I saw was pitch blackness and two round bright red eyes staring back at me. I wasn't scared but very curious as to what is it. I attempted to reach my hand to grab it but this loud male, kind of echoey voice said, "Don't, don't do it! Leave it alone." While that stopped me from reaching my hand out to it momentarily, I still wanted to know what it was. But suddenly I remember becoming completely disinterested in it, I got up and walked to my room. Then thought to myself how did I get here? And what was I just doing? Oh well, must of not been important. So I played with my toys in my room.

There are experiences my Mother told me about when I got much older. She said Dad and I were both sleep, so no one was up but her. She said she turned off all the lights, went to the bathroom but when she came out, all the lights were back on again. She checked on Dad and I but we were still sleep.

Another experience is when my Dad was asleep. At this time, I don't know if I was there or if I was at my grandmother's place. Probably the latter. My Mom says she remembers my Dad walking up to her and telling her so stop messing with that Ouija board and to get rid of it. I think she said at first he scared her and it was out of the blue, like suddenly. After maybe a coupe of minutes passed, she went in their bedroom and saw my Dad sound asleep and even heard him snoring. She woke him up and argued with him but soon she could tell he really was asleep the whole time and it wasn't really him who had just told her to stop using that Ouija board. Right then and there my Mom decided to quit and she had my grandfather destroy the board. I know by what she experienced what really happened when I think about it. An angel in disguise to give my Mother a direct message from God.

I remember my Mom wanting to move out of that apartment and there was a house she wanted but was short a certain amount of money. She said she happened to look under the cushion of the couch and there was the exact amount of money she needed to make the move official. My Mom said she heard stories of the other people still living in that apartment complained about many supernatural occurrences there were and eventually they all moved out and now to this day that apartment is boarded up and no longer in use.

Not sure if this counts but when I used to work at a grocery store, a woman put her items on the belt and just looked at me and said, "You're a Christian aren't you?" I asked and said, "How do you know? And yes I am." She said because I can see your aura, it's very bright and beautiful." I remember thinking oh that's cool. Besides my Mom, I've never met anyone with a spiritual gift. Some people can see into the spiritual realm which my Mother was one of them, some can see auras and/or sense others will, etc.

Before moving into a new house, not the one after the apartment, the last owner moved out because he kept seeing the spirit of a woman. She was murdered by someone on the stairs. One day I came downstairs and noticed my Mother sitting on the couch and staring in my direction. She looked as if she was watching something before I came down the stairs. When she noticed my perplexity she said, "You just went right through her." I said who? There's no one there. She said, "The woman standing on the stairs. She was staring at me. But I didn't sense any malevolent intentions."

One time when we all went shopping at the grocery store. I saw my Mom across the store and she was making hand gestures and looking as if she was talking to someone but no one was there. I asked her was she talking on the phone because she had one of those bluetooth hands-free devices but she said no. I told her it looked like she was talking to someone but no one was there. She said she was talking to someone but it must of been a spirit then if I couldn't see. She seemed so casual about it but I figured there must have been many occurrences like this that has happened to her. So it was normal to her.

When my Mother was pregnant with me and going into labor, she went to the hospital. They told her she had a yeast infection and she was not in labor. They kept laughing and acting unprofessional. Probably because they were abusing some sort of substance. My parents left and my Mom wanted to go to her Mother's place. However nature didn't allow her to make it that far and she stopped by a tree in a park to deliver me. My Dad was running around in circles and saying, "You can't have the baby here!" Eventually he left to look for help. My mother delivered me herself but I was not breathing. She became very worried and didn't know what to do. All of a sudden there was a bright light and she just started sucking my nose, mouth, face clean and spitting it out. I took my first breath and cried. She was very happy and relieved. By the time my Dad and help arrived I was already here. My parents say they never saw an umbilical cord so beautiful before, they say it was literally rainbow colored. My Mom also told me all this stuff over my head when I was born, she described as a veil.

Okay one more thing.

When I was seven years old, I think, my Mom took my brother and I to the park. There was one other kid there and his Mom. I saw his toys and stole them. I felt bad and kinda of ran up to him to give it back but got scared when his Mother looked at me and instead just turned back. He was crying and I overheard his Mom saying, "Well you shouldn't have left your toys because sometimes people steal and there's nothing you can do about it. It's gone." The next day I got the urge to bring my favorite toy to school which had to have been planted there specifically. So that's exactly what I did, I brought my Princess Jasmine mini figurine with me. For some reason during music class, I left it on the desk and it was gone when I got back. I made such a fuss about it and the classmate said, "Well you shouldn't have left it there. That's what you get." Indeed...it's exactly what I deserved. That experience was definitely not a coincidence. I was being schooled by God Himself. Now I felt exactly how that kid felt when I stole his two Woody mini figurines. Moral of this story is: Even though you're scared of being caught red-handed, it is best to own up to your wrong-doing than not at all.
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    JessicaSimstonJessicaSimston Posts: 2,519 Member
    When I was 16 I did something very stupid with my friends. My friend had a Ouija board in her cupboard and one night when we were bored at a sleepover, we decided to get it out. We put our hand on the piece and it started to move. I still don't know if it was one of my friends moving it or not, but I like to believe it was real xD About half an hour in my friend started to get scared and freaked out and I felt uneasy, so we went outside to calm down and the others stayed inside with the Ouija board. The house we were at was only 5 years old, surrounded by other houses, nothing exactly creepy about it. The next morning I went home and saw something outside my window for about 2 seconds, it only happened once.
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Just when I had finished reading your stories (creepy btw).. my TS2 turned completely black and a really creepy noise was coming out of my headphones. I'm scared.
    oh3cjs.jpg