Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No Zombies Mod?

Do anybody know where it is? I'm surprise that there is no mod for disable those annoying zombies.

Playing TS3 since June 2009.
TS4 since February 2015.

My Wishlist
* 5 Top Items
* 14's Thank You Thread
NOTE: I have trouble with receiving gifts from people. Please visit a single item instead of my wishlist. Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    Before you start a new game just go into options and choose a moon setting that isnt full moon and you won't get zombies.
    giphy.gif

• Options
    FourteenFourteen Posts: 257 Member
    LOL at your signature.

Thank you for your response! Is there any more options to disable them? Or that's just it?
    TS4 since February 2015.

My Wishlist
    * 5 Top Items
    * 14's Thank You Thread
    NOTE: I have trouble with receiving gifts from people. Please visit a single item instead of my wishlist. Thank you!
  • Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    edited February 2015
    There is a mod ---http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Getting+Started+Using+NRAAS+Mods

If you don't want to use mods, grims gastly manor from the EA store is a good purchase. If you put grims door of life and death on your home lot, Grim's pet kitty will turn zombies back to normal that show up on your lot. The door takes care of paparazzi too. You can also hang with grim whenever you like, challenge him to a guitar dual and win a death flower each time.
  • Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    I use this one. There's another one at MTS, but I'm not sure it's been updated or works with the latest patch.
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    We don't actually offer a mod that restricts Zombies. That would require a tuning mod and NRaas mods are all script mods (except the two that are core). Our Retuner mod does allow for Zombie restriction along with around ten million other such tuning settings, but that might be overkill if you just want it for this one function.

There must be a dozen no Zombie tuning mods out there at MTS and other places; some appear to work better than others. I recommend blugenjutsu's, hosted at The Asylum. Not sure if we are allowed to link there directly, so do a google search on Naughty Sims Asylum, look for her section, then under Occult Mods. Free registration required to see anything there. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    Fourteen wrote: »
    LOL at your signature.

Thank you for your response! Is there any more options to disable them? Or that's just it?

do the same for all supernatural, before you start any game disable them in the option settings. way you wont get fairies or werewolves etc. If you trie to disable them after they are already made in the game it usually doesn't work. Hope this helped! =D
    giphy.gif

• Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    We don't actually offer a mod that restricts Zombies. That would require a tuning mod and NRaas mods are all script mods (except the two that are core). Our Retuner mod does allow for Zombie restriction along with around ten million other such tuning settings, but that might be overkill if you just want it for this one function.

There must be a dozen no Zombie tuning mods out there at MTS and other places; some appear to work better than others. I recommend blugenjutsu's, hosted at The Asylum. Not sure if we are allowed to link there directly, so do a google search on Naughty Sims Asylum, look for her section, then under Occult Mods. Free registration required to see anything there. :)

Thanks!! For some reason I thought someone told me your Master Controller got rid of zombies. My mistake. This is more for op. I use grims door of life and death on a lot of lots. I will replace garage doors with grims door of life and death on existing EA lots and I put the door on new builds too. My current house has it as my front door. it does help!
  • Options
    PrincessRoyalePrincessRoyale Posts: 100 Member
    A way to get rid of zombies without a mod is to simply use Testingcheatsenabled then to click on your mailbox. You can control supernatural populations and add/remove zombies from there. I had to do that when both of my sims only friends became zombies and wanted to eat his brains!
  • Options
    FourteenFourteen Posts: 257 Member
    Wow. Thank you, everyone! I appreciate your responses. I'm forward to check them out if it can help wit my world. :)
    TS4 since February 2015.

My Wishlist
    * 5 Top Items
    * 14's Thank You Thread