Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET ***SEASON 3 CRUISE TOUR IS UP NOW***

Comments

• Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    @M13Vulpecula - I'm thinking about joining next season. It'll still be S3, right? I have zero ideas right now. How much time before you need to know personalities and such?

Yes, he's continuing with Sims 3 for Season 3... S3x2! :p
  • Options
    Screenshot-386.jpg

Because why not? ;)

Roxanne looks so different :o
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    Screenshot-386.jpg

Because why not? ;)

She looks gorgeous! I also love the expression on Jana's face.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    @M13Vulpecula - I'm thinking about joining next season. It'll still be S3, right? I have zero ideas right now. How much time before you need to know personalities and such?

Woot! I do want to do it. I realized today that technically, I'm only in this show and AYTO. I suppose it's what I wanted. lol But I'll take on another.

Vul, I like the idea of a female-male twin. There can be SO much conflict with it. *rubs hands together*
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member

I'm taking a small break between seasons, so take your time to flesh them out. ;)

Woot! I do want to do it. I realized today that technically, I'm only in this show and AYTO. I suppose it's what I wanted. lol But I'll take on another.

Vul, I like the idea of a female-male twin. There can be SO much conflict with it. *rubs hands together*

I'll register your reserve ASAP. ;)

Hahaha. ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Screenshot-386.jpg

Because why not? ;)

She looks gorgeous! I also love the expression on Jana's face.

Great to hear so! :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Ugh, small inconvenience: I gave the hosts' formal suits a makeover and right after it was all done: BSOD. Now I have to do that all over again. :C
    Banner.png
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Sorry to know about that Vul. It happened to me when I was on my old computer as well and it sucks :/

I have a feeling that this final episode is going to be a really really long one haha. Have you got to like, already 400 screenshots lol :p
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Sorry to know about that Vul. It happened to me when I was on my old computer as well and it sucks :/

I have a feeling that this final episode is going to be a really really long one haha. Have you got to like, already 400 screenshots lol :p

The worst is that I have to go through 2 CAS sessions again, which will take me some time again... :c I should've saved immediately. Stupid me.

It also contains some Photoshopped moments and, don't forget, the reveal is going to be through a video. :3

I've been trough a writer's block as well though, so I'm behind my schedule... :c I think I should try and hand out a part 1 soon if I can't boost myself up...

Edit: And then there was The Mole. Oh boy, The Mole. XD That Mission was an EXPLOSION of Jetset-procrastination XD
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Screenshot-423.jpg

More Making Of...
    Banner.png
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    :o ..............
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    :o ..............

Guess who?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Jana....
  • Options
    Jana....

Incorrect
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Min Hee Nii
  • Options
    Min Hee Nii

:cookie:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited March 2017

It also contains some Photoshopped moments and, don't forget, the reveal is going to be through a video. :3

Definitely looking forward to the photoshopped pictures and of course, the video reveal. That shall be very very interesting indeed :o It will feel much more live and exciting! Don't kill yourself with it though, Videos are a million times harder than mere photographs. There's like a hundred different new things to consider when filming... Are you going to edit footage or will it just be one shot?
  • Options
    I'm curious, Vul. For next season, are you hoping for a lot of identical twins, or fraternal? Or do you not mind? If everyone were identical (minus the male/female pairs), that could quickly get hard to keep track of, but something about identical twins is just so cool. And do you already know how many identical pairs you have? Are you going to ensure they wear different clothing, or are you going to allow people to have twins have the same exact clothing?

I'm just very interested to see how this all plays out :p I feel like a balance of identical/fraternal would be best though.
  • Options
    I'm curious, Vul. For next season, are you hoping for a lot of identical twins, or fraternal? Or do you not mind? If everyone were identical (minus the male/female pairs), that could quickly get hard to keep track of, but something about identical twins is just so cool. And do you already know how many identical pairs you have? Are you going to ensure they wear different clothing, or are you going to allow people to have twins have the same exact clothing?

I'm just very interested to see how this all plays out :p I feel like a balance of identical/fraternal would be best though.

I'm aiming for an equal male-female ratio, so 10 males and 10 females will go on board for season 3. I think the f-f / m-m / m-f ratio will be either 3:3:4 or 4:4:2, maybe 2:2:6, but I think we got too many f-f couples for that.

I got a few ideas from Tiger, Yannik and Penguin, I believe Ninja too, and none of them are as identical à la Ali & Ava XD

One, maybe two identical couples will prove interesting, especially if the relation dynamics are different between the two couples, but the twists I've got prepared will influence things as well >:) I'm thinking of allowing players to submit multiple outfits too, so their Sims can switch between (kinda like I tried with Artie, but Survivor twist).

Definitely looking forward to the photoshopped pictures and of course, the video reveal. That shall be very very interesting indeed :o It will feel much more live and exciting! Don't kill yourself with it though, Videos are a million times harder than mere photographs. There's like a hundred different new things to consider when filming... Are you going to edit footage or will it just be one shot?

Don't worry about the video too much, video editing is a part of my studies, so I got both experience and the hang of it. :) I've filmed a few clips, but I'll also recycle some material from the episode. You'll see when the full fledged episode's there. :)

My main issue is life throwing other stuff on my path and uninspired moments. :c My bedroom's getting a renovation soon now, which is nice, but also pushing the episode further away. :/ I was actually hoping the episode would be ready by now, but alas. :c
    Banner.png
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    VUL VUL VUL!!!!
    I HAD A DREAM!!!
    No, but seriously, in my dream I came up with character ideas for Jetset. Can I switch to Male&Female or is it all taken up?
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    edited March 2017

I'm aiming for an equal male-female ratio, so 10 males and 10 females will go on board for season 3. I think the f-f / m-m / m-f ratio will be either 3:3:4 or 4:4:2, maybe 2:2:6, but I think we got too many f-f couples for that.

I thought you weren't looking for gender balance :o Because from the given reservation format of M/F, M/M and F/F you will be expecting imbalance of gender of course. Maybe you should change to only M/F instead? Wow, now that's going to be a large crowd of 20 sims :joy: That's massive personalities/additional screen time to deal with right?
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    If I can do it.. He can do it. I'm used to 22 sims in my game... Now 24 with T-Roll's mother and Sergeant's baby... :p
  • Options
    The only bad thing is when you want them to sit in one place.... Then I want to climb against the wall... :s
  • Options
    CeltyGirly wrote: »
    VUL VUL VUL!!!!
    I HAD A DREAM!!!
    No, but seriously, in my dream I came up with character ideas for Jetset. Can I switch to Male&Female or is it all taken up?

Yup, gotcha! :smiley: Great idea, Celty, great idea! :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »

I thought you weren't looking for gender balance :o Because from the given reservation format of M/F, M/M and F/F you will be expecting imbalance of gender of course. Maybe you should change to only M/F instead? Wow, now that's going to be a large crowd of 20 sims :joy: That's massive personalities/additional screen time to deal with right?

My reasoning with that system was that the barely represented match type would be more attractive to reserve for, because the odds of making the cut are higher. But you got a point there. I can't change things to only M/F anymore though, that'd force players to reconsider their Sim ideas..

20 Sims is a huge number, but higher numbers will dwindle down more quickly. :o>:) So I'll have to be careful with screentime first, but once we get to the top 10/8... Personalities will shine at their brightest. :smiley:
    Banner.png