Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One room, One week, One theme

Comments

• Options
    carolynrossercarolynrosser Posts: 438 Member
    Thanks so much for your kind review of my room, @rosemow!
    6UGz4SO.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The design, layout and furnishing of Musical Dreams looks so very nice! @kimartist :) Each of the areas in the room are very nice! The name of the room is very nice, capturing that it is a bedroom and music room together. Very nice musical area of the room! It is very nice that Angelina enjoys playing both the white grand piano and the violin there. The white flowers and little white tree look very pretty on the piano for her to see as she enjoys playing the music there. The butterflies and butterflies picture are very pretty on the wall! It looks very nice how the calming walls of candles separates off the sofa and armchair sitting area and the music area in the room. Angelina will enjoy resting on the seating with sunshine coming in through the windows, chatting with other sims and enjoying the nice aroma of the incense. The white floor rug looks nice there, and white curtains look very nice on the windows. Very nice light filled bed area! The curved windows alcove area in the room is a special area for her to restfullly sleep then wake up to sunshine coming into the room through the windows. The white towels are a nice home touch on the dresser, and the patterned square on the bedhead wall adds a nice look to the bed area. The white entrance floor rug is a nice touch in the entryway to the room.
    Your simversion of Angelina is very pretty! Her hair and dress are very nice! It is special photos that you have posted of her enjoying playing the musical instruments <3 Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge ! :)
  • Options
    CrazeeforhorsesCrazeeforhorses Posts: 40 Member
    Challenge 135 - Entry Form

Theme for the week: A White Themed Room and Light Filled Room for Angelina
    Gallery Name of the Room: Paradise Awaits
    Origin ID: Crazeeforhorses

This week's challenge has been the hardest for me, and I hope I did it correctly. I redid this room three different times!
    I love the outcome of my room, I just hope it works! :)
    Thanks for another great challenge!

Pictures:
    mvj51l.png

34ox0nk.png

t7d0zo.png

r8f02e.png

2lsfn6t.png
    "Enjoy the little things in life, because one day you will look back, and realize they were the big things." - Robert Brault
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Paradise Awaits is such a special natural themed living room! @Crazeeforhorses :) The green walls, and white and green floral greenery on the walls looks so very nice! It is a very restful room for Angelina to enjoy sitting relaxing on the white sofa or stools, and enjoying the greenery, floral and plants setting! . It is very nice that you have brought the outdoors in to the room. The greenery and white flowers look very nice on the edges of the windows. Very nice garden nook in the room! The flowery grassy flooring, statue,wall water fountain and bird bath fountain look very great there! The candles there look pretty! She will enjoy sitting resting on the stool there in the garden nook. It looks nice the way the green half wall separates off the area, Very nice corner music nook area for her to enjoy playing the white grand piano with sunshine coming in onto her through the windows. The white clouds ceiling lights look nice in the room. The fireplace will keep the room warm. The candles on the fireplace ledge, on the coffee table, on the floor, on the half wall and near the statue look so nice, and are special touches of lighting in the room! Your Angelina is very pretty! Her hairstyle and white clothing looks very nice.
    The white furnishings and the greenery in the room looks very nice! Thank you very much for entering this week’s challenge ! :)
  • Options
    JosieAnglinJosieAnglin Posts: 591 Member
    @coolsim9999999 ; I love the unique shape of your room. The pink accent color goes great with the all white theme. I love the butterflies you added around the painting. The fireplace looks great and I love that you put the bed in the middle of the room. The cloud lights are a really nice touch. Great job!

@JoRN1414 ; The dark flooring is a really nice contrast with the white. I love the illuminated tree and butterfly decorations. The white design on the flooring is really pretty. Cute sim. Great job!

@stangmix2 ; The pink accent color goes great with the all white theme. The shape of your room is really nicely designed and unique. The bed you chose is perfect for this theme with the flowy curtains that are around it. The pink accent wall is really pretty. The different size rugs look really nice. Great job!

@MyFavoritedesign ; I love the choice of windows with the wall designs. Your room looks very light and magical. I love that you decided to only use white items and didn't add in a second color. The area with the statues looks very nice. All of the illuminated butterflies in the room looks amazing. Great job!

@carolynrosser ; I love green and white together, it always looks so organic and beautiful. All of the plants are beautiful in your room. The bar is a really nice touch. The rug under the couches looks great in your room. Your wall decorations look nice. Great job!

@kimartist ; Your sim is beautiful. I love the unique shape of your room. Her bedroom is really nicely designed. I love the arches into the bed area. The lounge looks really nice and I love that you added multiple instruments for her to play. The candle room separators are a nice touch. Great job!

@Crazeeforhorses ; I absolutely love that you did green walls and white floors. All of the plants in the room really make the room feel magical and earthy. The fireplace is a really nice touch. The fountains and statues look beautiful. All of the candles make the room look very romantic. The cloud lights are a nice touch. Cute sim as well. Great job!
  • Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,101 Member
    Thank you very much for your awesome and detailed review of my bedroom for Angelina @rosmow B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited October 2017
    I tried to be a bit creative and i attempted a computer/piano combo like I see in movies/TV shows ideally there only be one chair but sims electric pianos comes with a chair sadly lol but than again if it didn't have a chair in sims it wouldn't be portable...well anyways i did my best.

Theme for the week: A white light filled room for Angelina
    Gallery name of room : Angel's Voice
    Origin id : cmbaker16
    Pictures of the room :
    20p1mqd.png

30le87d.png

ojjy9s.png
    Post edited by cmbaker16 on
  • Options
    The design of Angel’s Voice is very nice! @cmbaker16 :) The white colour scheme combined with the pretty pink colour looks so pretty! The type of pink curtains used gives a very nice look to the room. The combined computer and piano nook looks great! The books and pencils are great touches on the study desk table, and the pink and white candles are pretty in the corner for Angelina to see as she enjoys playing the piano and using the computer. She will enjoy the sunlight coming in onto her as she is sitting there. It is special that there is a microphone for her to enjoy singing. The white wooden flooring looks very nice. Very nice white and pink sofa seat sitting area! The windows stool seat looks great! The pink bookcases look nice placed either sides of the stool to create the nook. She will enjoy resting there on the sofa or stool, reading a book. The pink floor rug under the coffee table looks pretty, and the cookie jar and books are great home touches there. The candle on the table and pink ceiling light are nice touches there. The angels pictures are special on the wall.
    It is a very nice light filled room for Angelina ! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge! :)
  • Options
    MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    Thank you @JosieAnglin for your nice review of my room. <3
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    ssssimyalaterssssimyalater Posts: 36 Member
    Okay so, here's my first entry!

Entry Form
    Theme for the week: A White Themed and Light Filled Room for Angelina
    Name of Room: Bedroom + Bathroom Ensuite
    Origin id : ssssimyalater
    Pictures of the room : please see: h.t.t.p.s://ssssimyalater.wixsite.com/ssssimyalater/blog/one-room-one-week-one-theme

#oneroomoneweekonetheme

I noticed mine was so different to the rest that I have seen, interesting to see how different my style is to everyone though! :smiley:
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Okay so, here's my first entry!

Entry Form
    Theme for the week: A White Themed and Light Filled Room for Angelina
    Name of Room: Bedroom + Bathroom Ensuite
    Origin id : ssssimyalater
    Pictures of the room : please see: https://ssssimyalater.wixsite.com/ssssimyalater/blog/one-room-one-week-one-theme
    Rfvamjr.png
    rCOm0vp.png

UeWuJpp.png

6wnB0v8.png
    BVpwfDZ.png

#oneroomoneweekonetheme

I noticed mine was so different to the rest that I have seen, interesting to see how different my style is to everyone though! :smiley:

Hello @ssssimyalater :) Welcome to the room challenge thread! It is so very nice and special that you have joined us and have created a room for this week's challenge ! Thankyou so very much! :) I will very soon post about your very nice room but just wanted to welcome you to the thread first. I hope that you will enjoy entering future challenges also :)
    It would be good to upload your room to the Gallery. When you have done that, I will edit in your download link
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • Options
    The design of Bedroom. +Bathroom Ensuite looks very nice! @ssssimyalater :) It was very nice reading the background details that you wrote about Angelina. It is nice that she has still kept some of the plants that filled her room when she was younger. The layout of the room with having a loft bedroom area looks very nice! Very nice loft bed area! The leafy wall picture, plant on the wall shelf and the string lights on the bedhead wall are nice touches there. She will enjoy listening to music whilst laying in bed. Very nice downstairs bathroom, study and dressing areas! She will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or reading a book. The white floor rug is a nice touch under the table. She will enjoy playing her guitar and violin there. The birds pictures look very nice on the side wall. Very nice bathroom nook. The plant is a nice touch beside the sink. She will like checking her appearance in the wall mirror. It is great that there is a shower in the room. The toiletries on the wall shelf and white towel on the wall are great home touches. The overhead planter box in the dresser nook , and the candle and plant on the top of the dresser are nice touches for her to see when coming to get dressed. The hearts on the wall look very pretty! The glass windows are very nice in the room areas , bringing in nice sunlight to the room. Angel is very pretty!
    The furnishing and layout of the room looks very nice! Thank you again very much for entering this week’s challenge ! :)
  • Options
    luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,783 Member
    edited October 2017
    Entry Form
    The theme of the week : a white themed and light filled room for Angelina
    Name of Room: Heavenly Party
    Origin Id: luckyheather
    Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/CABBA47FBA3E11E78F3805A57EEC9667?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=luckyheather&max=50&maxis=false
    Notes: The Stone Tablets around have Angel Speak carved into them, only Angels can read.
    The dance floor was all white but sun made it hurt my eyes so changed it last moment to one with blue in.
    Pictures of the Room
    Front View
    rKrfKpE.png
    Closer View of Entrance Pools
    oBGI3qL.png
    Side View of Winged Creatures
    n9ZdFqo.png
    Areas to Dance, Sing or Play Violin
    5Livvd7.png
    Angelic Protection
    5FbGoUA.png
    Buffet Dining with Sink, Bar and Tables
    DM8gTPc.png
    Overview From The Rear
    04IhXzO.png
    Overview From The Front
    w1CK3vl.png
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Heavenly Party is a very pretty white themed garden party room! @luckyheather :) Very nice design and layout of the room! The two columns entrance area is very nice. The entrance pools with the llamas in them and the lilypads water fountain features in the garden look so very pretty! The angel statue is a very nice touch in the middle of the garden. The other angels statues look very nice in the corner nooks amidst the white flowers, The trellis covered dining area looks so very nice! It looks very nice how the white curtains have been placed there and the greenery wrapped columns look nice! The ruins items and greenery look very nice on the roofing. The type of white dining tables and chairs placed there look very pretty to dine at! Angels will enjoy eating and drinking food and drinks from the white buffet table and fountain. The candles are a nice touch on the table tops. It is special that there are angel tablets for Angelina and other angels to enjoy reading. Very nice dance floor and music area! She will enjoy dancing to the music on the marble dance floor! Angelina will enjoy singing with the microphone or playing the violin in the sunshine whilst other angels rest on the seat benches listening. The white flowers look so pretty in the room! The bordering edges give a very nice look to the room.
    The design of the garden is so very nice! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge! :)
  • Options
    Thanks very much @rosemow I enjoyed looking at google pictures for inspiration then I had fun with the ruin pieces, we have wonderful objects to use and the Angel speak I remembered from Supernatural the series and of course the Bible and when I saw the grave stones I had the idea :) I am pleased you like my bright white/sunny garden, pretty at night too with hidden lights. Thanks again.
  • Options
    CrazeeforhorsesCrazeeforhorses Posts: 40 Member
    Thank you, @rosemow, for your kind review of my room! :)
    This was a challenge for me, but it is probably my most creative room yet, so I love the outcome!

@JosieAnglin, thank you, as well, for your kind words!
    This is just the type of room I pictured, for my Angel! I'm glad I was able to create my vision. :)
    "Enjoy the little things in life, because one day you will look back, and realize they were the big things." - Robert Brault
  • Options
    kimartistkimartist Posts: 455 Member
    Thank you, @rosemow and @JosieAnglin , for your kind review of my room!

Everyone's ideas are so creative and different :)
    revisedsig2.png

* * Origin ID: kimartist * * Gallery: kimartist * * Showcase: My Creations * * Picture Albums * * Google+ Collection **
    Follow me for the most current creations.

• Options
    ssssimyalaterssssimyalater Posts: 36 Member
    Thanks so much @rosemow :) it was so hard with no CC but I enjoyed the challenge!!
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Thanks so much @rosemow :) it was so hard with no CC but I enjoyed the challenge!!
    Hello :) I am glad that you enjoyed the challenge! It would be great if you would like to upload the room to the Gallery. Others simmers would like having it in their game.
  • Options
    Now I have uploaded my room I can back track and comment on those Angel rooms already in the challenge : ) Here goes
    @Netxpre2 or JosieAnglin your room Gateway To Elegance has a beautiful mix of white and golden elegance. Great uses of wall decorations and I love the large rug that matches the piano perfectly.
    @coolsim9999999 your room Angelina Angel has a lovely soft pink to go with the white and I like the vintage style furniture and curtains, very ladylike and feminine.
    @JoRN1414 Angel's Respite has a wonderful description to go with the white with black marble floor that makes the white stand out so well. I bet Grim approves of her new room.
    @stangmix2 your room Angelina's Haven is a lovely shape with a pretty curtained bed and I love the TV area close to a sweet ballerina and the delicate pink you used. Nice to see Angelina enjoying her piano in her lovely room.
    @MyFavoritedesign Pure White is just that stunning white with plenty of light all around and those gorgeous butterflies, so pretty and Angelina playing violin by the little Angels and water feature is so sweet.
    @carolynrosser your Angelic Conservatory is so fresh and natural with the green tones in the pretty plants and lamps. Nice to have the bar so she can mix drinks for her friends then play piano.
    @kimartist Musical Dreams suits Angelina so well with the white bedroom close to her music and instruments. Pretty sofa and seating area to relax as well, very nice rugs and decorative items, I like the crystal tree on the piano, I only seem to have blue or white choices.
    @Crazeeforhorses Paradise Awaits is like a little garden of Eden : ) Love the darker green walls compared to the plants and the little seating area by the candles and water display. I can imagine the sweet tinkling of the piano in here.
    @cmbaker16 your room 'Angel's Voice' has lots of things for Angelina to use and enjoy including books and a computer. The keyboard and microphone are perfect for her to practice her musical skills, no doubt friends will enjoy this room as well.
    @ssssimyalater its great you joined the challenge and created a pretty bedroom and bathroom for a musical Angel : ) She also has a violin and guitar to create beautiful music with. Well done for managing without CC : )
  • Options
    Sjemmie03Sjemmie03 Posts: 55 Member
    Entry form

Gallery Name of the Room: White Light Dinner Party
    Origin ID: sjemmie

Pictures
    SDCMRYc.png
    MjciNHc.png
    a0I9qbx.png
    dda2ofE.png
  • Options
    White Light Dinner Party is such a very nice, pretty and very creatively designed dining room! @Sjemmie03 :) The way that you placed the statue, the wings, and have used the white lights to create the large white wings behind the statue looks so very creative! It looks very special and lovely! The white floor prints look very pretty under the bar and the dining table! Angelina and her dinner party guests will enjoy sitting at the dining table eating a meal together. It is great that there is a buffet table and fountain for the sims to get food and drinks from. They will have fun dancing to the music from the dj booth! Very nice bar counter area! The candles look pretty on the bar. The sims will enjoy sitting on the white stools having a drink from the bar and a chat. The lit white trees and the candles around the base of them look very pretty in the corner nooks! Very nice ottoman stools sitting areas in the room for the sims to sit and rest. The candles are a nice touch either sides of them. The wall feature area with the twisted white sculptures, wall decor item and the lit white tree print looks so very creatively nice! The white wall lights look very nice placed on top of the four birds pictures wall decor! Your Angelina is very pretty!
    It is a very pretty and stylishly furnished room! Thank you very much for entering this week’s challenge ! :)
  • Options
    ZKirianZKirian Posts: 124 Member
    Gallery Name: Angelic Melodies
    Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/1F7EF044BA9D11E78A07EC099AB30C43
    Origin ID: ZKirian
    uuXw2ZX.png?1
    VR9qM31.png
    WzFjMzk.png
    DwozeSe.png
    oKmaAQL.png

"Video games foster the mindset that allows creativity to grow" -Nolan Bushnell So game on.
  • Options
    Angelic Melodies is a very pretty living room! @ZKirian :) The white and pink colour scheme looks so very nice, and is very calming and restful! Very nice layout and furnishing of the room! The large pink rose floor rug adds a very nice look to the room. It is very nice that the white grand piano is in the middle of the room. Angelina will enjoy playing the piano and violin in her room, and the hanging white ceiling lights looks very nice placed over the piano. The type of windows used in the room looks very nice. They create a very nice light filled room. The white patterned wall lighting strips look so nice between the windows! Very nice armchairs and sofa seat sitting areas! The pink flowers are a nice touch either sides of the chairs and on the side tables on the edges of the sofa . Sims will enjoy sitting there having a chat and listening to the piano and violin music being played . Very nice corner fireplace nook! She will enjoy sitting relaxing on the pink sofa in front of the fire, reading a book from the bookcase in the other corner nook. The pink and white flowers on the fireplace ledge are pretty for her to see as she sits there. It looks very nice that the walls of candles separate off the fireplace and book nook areas. The white butterflies and birds pictures are very nice touches on the walls. The circular ceiling lights look very nice in the room. Very nice entrance hallway to the room! The water fountains look nice on each side wall, and the pink bonsai plants either sides of the door are pretty for Sims to see as enter and exit the room. The candles are a nice touch on the floorl The angel, ballerina, candles and pink flowers in the corner nooks look so very special!
    It is a very pretty and peaceful living room for Angelina! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge ! :)
  • Options
    ZKirianZKirian Posts: 124 Member
    I wanted to catch up and comment on the other Diwali inspired rooms from last week's challenge!

@jazzunicorns - What a great guest suite! I like your choice of table/chairs and sofa, gives the space a very bright feel. I like how you designed the fireplace area to give some separation to the suite, while having it still remain one room.

@StangMix2 - So colorful! I like all the pinks and purples. I really like your design of the stone around the bed and the hanging curtains. Looks great!

@Paigeotto - Red and yellow/gold go so well together, really gives a rich, warm feel to the room. Nicely done.

@KojiK - Great decor of a small space. I love the open to air archways of the room with all the seating. Peaceful! I like how you used the wall decor as the headboard wall for the bed.

@lsnishi - I like your choice of wall color, the ombre effect with the pinks and yellow color scheme of the rest of the room go well together! I like how the lotus floor lights really brighten the room.

@withlovejulien - Firstly, congrats on the Maxis Fave! Great suite. I love the bath area, how you used the archways to give some really nice architectural design to the space. Very nicely decorated with all the candles and lights.

@Ainsleyf - I love that little balcony with the floral floor sculpture! I like the way you placed the hanging lights, very pretty. And the flowers around the mirror is pretty too!

@Sjemmie03 - Congrats on your Maxis Fave! GREAT room! I love the grey brick walls with all the blue and grey tones of the room. The fountain in the room is quite lovely with the placement of the floor decal under it. Wonderful.

@cmbaker16 - Your room is very cheerful with all the color! I like the softer color palette you chose. It's a very homey, welcoming room.

@folala - The brown tones in your room give it a warm, cozy feel. I like the shape of this room, with the archways to have the outside breeze in the room. Very nice sitting area as well.

@Adoriyah - Wow! I love the bright colors. The way you decorated the floral floor sculpture is amazing. I think the room is very beautifully decorated. Great room!
    "Video games foster the mindset that allows creativity to grow" -Nolan Bushnell So game on.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top