Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One room, One week, One theme

Comments

• Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,101 Member
    edited October 2017
    Entry Form
    Theme for the week: A White Themed and Light Filled Room for Angelina
    Gallery name of room: Angelina Angel
    Gallery Link:
    https://www.thesims.com/gallery/8B88D125B94211E78D24BF8A633AFDC0?category=rooms&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=coolsim9999999&max=50&maxis=false
    Origin id: coolsim9999999
    6BFcM0M.jpg
    bird's eye view of the room
    eEPzdMv.jpg
    from the other direction
    MZZG2Za.jpg
    room close-up
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Angelina Angel is a very pretty bedroom for Angelina! @coolsim9999999 :) The white wall panelling looks very nice, and the type of white curtains placed over the windows look very nice. Very nice bed area in the middle of the room. The pink colour of the bed and the stool at the foot of the bed looks pretty, and goes well with the white colour scheme of the room. The pink flowers on the white bedside tables are nice touches there. The large white floor rug looks great in the room! It is nice that there is an armchairs fireplace sitting area in the room. She will enjoy sitting relaxing on the pink armchairs keeping warm near the fire, or enjoy playing the violin there. Very nice windows white sofa seats sitting areas! She will enjoy the sunlight coming in onto her as she rests there. The floral wall picture and the white butterflies either sides of it are so pretty for her to look at in her bedroom! The white hearts wall decor is a special touch on the wall. The pink flowers on the drawers are pretty for her to see as she comes to get dressed. The white clouds ceiling lights and white sparkle on the floor look nice in the room.
    It looks a very peaceful room for her to sleep in. Thank you very much for entering this week’s challenge ! :)
  • Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    OK I Am going in game NOW .... To Do This Next Challenge! LOL LOL Been So Busy @rosemow -- I Love That It's A White Room / Very Angelic! Lovely Rooms @JosieAnglin -- The Gold / Yellow -- IS GORGEOUS With The White.......& Very Elegant! :*:*<3<3 I Love The Pinks -- Elegant & Love The Bed Centered In The Room! @coolsim9999999 :*:*<3<3
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited October 2017
    Hello All!! Can't wait to see this weeks rooms.

Entry Form
    Gallery name of room: Angel's Respite
    Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/7D5F9FFFB95911E78240A7B3994392A6
    Origin ID: JoRN1414

Angelina Angel sometimes likes to take time for herself when she creates heavenly music. She is a well liked angel and as such has many friends in the realms. While she enjoys playing her piano, the pure tones of the chords clearing her mind, at other times she needs a wash of music to purge the overwhelming emotions she experiences while she watches over those on the Earthly plane. For those times she plays the guitar that was given to her my her dear friend, Grim. She wants you know that he's really a nice Sim despite his ever present scythe and unfortunate timing.

My accent color was black and I only used it on the floor. Is it too much? (the gallery link shows the distinction SO much better.)

Pictures:

nQjXi24.png?1
    2VAgB3j.png?1
    JRq4cRw.png?1
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    The design of Angel’s Respite looks very stylishly nice! @joRN1414 :) The white floor pattern looks so very effective on the black marble flooring! The white wall panelling looks very nice, and the white wall lights look very nice on them . It looks very nice that Angelina’s white grand piano is in the middle of the room for her to enjoy playing. She will enjoy playing music there. The four white chandeliers look very elegant! It looks great that the music player is on a white table. She will enjoy dancing to the music. The white lit tree prints on the wall either side of the table looks very pretty! Very nice windows study desk nook! She will enjoy sitting on the white seat at the white desk table with sunshine coming in onto her as she uses the computer. The white butterflies look very pretty on the wall! Very nice white sofa seat nook for her to sit and relax. The white vases of flowers are nice touches either sides of the sofa. Your simversion of Angelina is very nice :) It is nice that her clothing has a white colour scheme. She looks like she is enjoying playing the guitar that Grim gave her!
    The furnishing of the room is very nice! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge ! :)
  • Options
    poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    i finished this week's room, but... i didn't realize we had a two color limit. i thought we could use whatever as long as it was mostly white.
    so i won't post one this week unless i get around to redoing one later. tumblr_inline_oy0gd1Q8pn1v2uzv2_540.gif
    [here's what i had]
    tumblr_oydjbtjuDo1v707rto2_r1_1280.png

oh, and cute rooms so far!
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• Options
    Hello @pennypolendina
    Your room looks very nice! :) Very nice white wall panelling and flooring, and the dome windows are very nice. It looks a very nice light filled room!
    I am sorry :( If you could perhaps not include the coloured patterned floor rug, swap the patterned furniture over to white or one other colour , and change the wall decor to a white or another colour the room will fit the challenge :)
  • Options
    StangMix2StangMix2 Posts: 238 Member
    edited October 2017
    Entry Form
    Gallery name of room: Angelina's Haven
    Gallery Link: Here
    Origin id: stangmix2
    JA9twFy.png
    ZCPfHvp.png
    RrZyUVy.png
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Angelina’s Haven is a very pretty and calming looking bedroom! @StangMix2 :) The white with pink colour scheme looks so very nice! Very nice layout of the room! The bed area is very nice! The pink curtains look pretty on the edges of the white bed and the white stool looks great at the end of the bed. Very nice patterned white lighting in the bedhead wall section! The white flowers in the pink vase on the bedside table and dresser are pretty for Angelina to see when she wakes in the mornings. She will like seeing the sunlight coming in to the room through the white curtained windows and the flowers are a nice touch on the window ledges. It is nice that there is a white and pink chest in the corner nook for her to store items in. Very nice pink sofa and armchair fireplace sitting nook! It looks very nice how the pink wall separates off the sitting nook. She will enjoy relaxing on the seatin in front of the fire watching tv, The candles and pink flowers look very restful on the fireplace ledge and on the side coffee table. The ballerina statue and the hanging white ceili)g light above it looks so very nice! Very nice white grand piano and violin music nook! She will enjoy playing the piano and violin, and seeing the pretty pink and white flowers in the corner nook there. It looks very nice how the pink circular floor rugs have been placed together there! The pink rugs through the room all look very pretty! The patterned wall squares look great on the music nook wall.
    The design and furnishing of the room looks so very nice! The candlelights and hanging ceiling lights look very nice in the room! Thank you very much for entering this week’s challenge ! :)
  • Options
    StangMix2StangMix2 Posts: 238 Member
    Thank you @rosemow ! :)
  • Options
    MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    edited October 2017
    Entry Form
    Gallery name of room: Pure White
    Gallery Link: Pure White
    Origin Id: MyFavoritedesign
    Pictures of the room :
    jL829a6.jpg
    Kmdtgn6.jpg
    TM3l76N.jpg
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,783 Member
    edited October 2017
    That is a real challenge @rosemow and the rooms so far are brilliant I see I have some serious thinking to do :) Thanks again for these wonderful challenges.

Oh Congratulations to those Maxis Faved simmers, some I have seen in the Gallery and commented and faved, but may have missed some, so Congrats :)
  • Options
    carolynrossercarolynrosser Posts: 438 Member
    Ooh, I love this theme, @rosemow! It does work well after doing so many dark Halloween builds. Thanks to everyone who left nice comments on my (and everyone else's) Diwali builds, and I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to comment on everything this time around. There were some absolutely gorgeous rooms! Congrats to any Maxis-fave recipients that I've missed!

Also, after looking at everyone's Diwali rooms, I finally understood that those floor candles are meant to go on the floor flower patterns! I feel so silly for not realizing it earlier...
    6UGz4SO.jpg
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Thank you @rosemow . I had a lot of fun with it.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Congrats on the Maxis fav @withlovejulien! I love your builds because they're always so well-designed and beautifully detailed and your Mumbai room was no exception!
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    carolynrossercarolynrosser Posts: 438 Member

Entry Form
    Theme for the week: Room for an angel (with white and only one other color)
    Gallery name of room : Angelic Conservatory
    Origin id : carolynrosser
    Link to Imgur gallery
    Pictures of the room :

I decided to make a green and white plant-filled conservatory or music room for Angelina.
    frn3v1M.png

Here's a top-down view.
    X5xcyBu.png

LtAzDjw.png

Here's Angelina playing the piano:
    sMtSpTz.png

And making a drink. (A green drink, naturally.)
    thzcWy1.png
    6UGz4SO.jpg
  • Options
    kimartistkimartist Posts: 455 Member
    Theme: A White Themed and Light Filled Room for Angelina
    Room Type: Bedroom/Music Room
    Gallery ID: Musical Dreams
    Gallery Link: Musical Dreams
    Room Size: 9x8
    Room Value: $24,957
    Gallery ID: kimartist

10_25_17_1_07_16_PM.png
    An overhead shot of the room

10_25_17_1_06_26_PM.png
    Angelica playing Violin

10_25_17_1_05_39_PM.png
    She also plays Piano
    revisedsig2.png

* * Origin ID: kimartist * * Gallery: kimartist * * Showcase: My Creations * * Picture Albums * * Google+ Collection **
    Follow me for the most current creations.

• Options
    NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    @withlovejulien Congrats on the Maxis fave! That's so awesome <3
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • Options
    kimartistkimartist Posts: 455 Member
    Congraulations @withlovejulien on the Maxis fave! That is so exciting :)
    revisedsig2.png

* * Origin ID: kimartist * * Gallery: kimartist * * Showcase: My Creations * * Picture Albums * * Google+ Collection **
    Follow me for the most current creations.

• Options
    Pure white is such a very elegant room! @MyFavoritedesign :) The shape of the room looks great! The large glass pattened windows create a very nice light filled bedroom and the patterning on them looks very pretty ! The white butterfies look so very pretty on the patterned walls! Very nice white vanity table nook! Angelina will enjoy doing her make up there. The white tissues, butterflies picture and flowers in the white vase are nice for her to see and use when sitting there. The angels statues on the white lotus floor rug are such a very special feature in the room! They suit the room theme well, and look so very nice! Very nice placement of the statues, and the lotus flower looks nice underneath them. The white balloons look nice placed either sides of the statues. The patterned flooring design print in the middle of the room looks very nice! The white marble flooring adds to the elegance of the room. The candles and the white flowers on the floor look very pretty! The white cat is cute on the stool at the foot of the bed! The flowers on the dresser are nice for Angelina to see as she comes to get dressed. The white statue is a nice touch on the dresser also. The string of white lights in the bedhead area looks very nice,
    The furnishing of the room looks so very nice! Your Angelina sim looks so pretty! <3 Her white dress looks very nice, and they are very special pictures of her enjoying playing the violin. Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge! :)
  • Options
    MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    Thank you @rosemow for your nice review of my room. <3
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Angelic Conservatory looks such a very peaceful and calming room! @carolynrosser :) The green colour of the plants, candles , zen decor and twisted sculpture complements very well with the white colour scheme of the room. The green and white flowers and plants are such very nice touches of nature in the room! The bamboo plant looks nice near the bar. Angelina will enjoy making drinks at the bar, and seeing the plant on the counter whilst making the drink. Very nice sofa seats sitting area in the middle of the room! Angelina will enjoy resting there, having a drink from the bar. Other simmers would also enjoy sitting there listening to her playing the white grand piano. The candles and flowers on the coffee table and table ledge behind the sofa are very nice for them to see whilst sitting there, The green patterned floor rug looks nice on the white marble floor. The white zen decor item and white stones are a nice touch on the white coffee table. It is nice that the table has a greenery lower level. The white curtains used in the room look very nice. The wall of candles looks very pretty and restful! It looks a very light filled room with sunlight coming in through the large glass windows. The patterned wall lighting is nice on the wall section near the door. The white circular floor rug is nice for sims to see as enter the room. The leafy wall picture, greenery planter box and hanging basket, as well as the other plants and the blossom , look very nice in the room.
    It is a very special and natural music room for Angelina to enjoy playing the piano in! She looks very pretty! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge ! :)
  • Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,101 Member
    Congratulations on your Maxis fave @withlovejulien! Great bedroom :)!
    4kkjdXo.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top