Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It just started snowing where I live!!

MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
I absolutely LOVE snow!! So I thought I would share this with you all. :)

In the words of SimGuruGrant: you're welcome. ;)
tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif

Comments

• Options
    AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    I wish I could experience the snow, we only have dry and monsoon seasons here where i live. :)
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    It is nice that it has started snowing where you live. It would be a nice scene looking out though the windows of your home and seeing the falling snow. :)
  • Options
    AnnePlays wrote: »
    I wish I could experience the snow, we only have dry and monsoon seasons here where i live. :)

Wow, two different extremes there! My sister visited Thailand for a month, and it was during the monsoon season. She absolutely loved it, but she said it rained a lot. Lol.

I'm sorry you can't experience snow! It's my favourite type of weather. It was actually a blizzard on the day I was born, I think that's why I'm obsessed with it. Lol. ;)
  • Options
    AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    No worries, someday I'll build a snowman. lol
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • Options
    Definitely! And snow angels too :innocent:
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Ooh lucky! It never snows in the city, only in the mountains. :( One of the many reasons I play Sims, so I can have the world I want.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    @Bobyo2001 I now want Seasons just so I can have snow in my game!
  • Options
    @Bobyo2001 I now want Seasons just so I can have snow in my game!
    Snow in the city is just so beautiful... *sigh*
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    MiffoShortMiffoShort Posts: 1,901 Member
    I LOVE snow!!! It's so magical and beautiful, especially around Christmas time. Though I'm not so keen when it starts to melt! It goes all grey and mushy... :|
  • Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    edited December 2014
    shovel_1794804c.jpg

**** this **** ******** I need my ******* car this ******* snow is in the ******* way i'm going to be ******* late for ******* work

-cauliflowers 1990-present
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    @cauliflowers so not a snow lover then? Lol.
  • Options
    InnuendoPlumbobInnuendoPlumbob Posts: 140 Member
    That's cool.
  • Options
    HeartfulPeachHeartfulPeach Posts: 857 Member
    It doesn't snow here and I wish it did! I only got to experience the joy of snow only once and I loved it! I wasn't even afraid of getting a frostbite :lol:

> @cauliflowers said:
    > **** this **** ******** I need my ******* car this ******* snow is in the ******* way i'm going to be ******* late for ******* work
    >
    > -cauliflowers 1990-present

I'd love to wake up someday to that... no, really :smiley:
    317chzb.jpg
    A big thanks to SimChic1 for making my simself in my avatar!
    Princess Peach Rocks!
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Its snowing/freezing rain here :\
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    Not a fan?
  • Options
    LavieGirlLavieGirl Posts: 43 Member
    I love snow! The world looks so much prettier covered in a white blanket. That is, until it feels like we're having blizzard after blizzard and the snow turns into ice, then I can't wait for spring to come.(My feelings last winter)
  • Options
    Shadoza2Shadoza2 Posts: 1,579 Member
    clip_image0023.png

Used to love snow...until this happened. (There are two lanes of road under there somewhere.) Having to drive in the snow and ice kind of ruins it for a soul.
  • Options
    LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    That's great. We get fake cheap snow that only lasts four hours in the morning for one day every two years.

Our snow tastes gross too :disappointed:

And it's December and still warm out.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Ugh. I hate snow, next time we get some I'll see about sending it your way. LOL. I'm in Canada, so... there's generally tons of snow to go around (we're having a mild winter so far though, because winter is oct-april or may here, not much snow... I'm so happy). It looks pretty, but it's so dangerous. I've had many bad experiences with it, and now snow kind of terrifies me, mainly when you put vehicles on it.
  • Options
    LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Ugh. I hate snow, next time we get some I'll see about sending it your way. LOL. I'm in Canada, so... there's generally tons of snow to go around (we're having a mild winter so far though, because winter is oct-april or may here, not much snow... I'm so happy). It looks pretty, but it's so dangerous. I've had many bad experiences with it, and now snow kind of terrifies me, mainly when you put vehicles on it.

We get like half an inch of snow ... well I wouldn't call it snow. It's more like wanna be snow. Please send some here :smiley:
  • Options
    The only thing bad about snow is having to drive in it. I'm honestly terrified! Lol. I guess I'm hoping for so much snow that my work will just phone and be like 'don't come in'. Lol.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    LaAbby wrote: »
    dreamerz13 wrote: »

We get like half an inch of snow ... well I wouldn't call it snow. It's more like wanna be snow. Please send some here :smiley:

Aww half an inch is so little, lol. Last year was a bad year, but not unheard of either, we had snowbanks that were probably a good 6ft tall (and they stayed for 8 or 9 months, literally). There's pretty much always a couple points at least in a year where we get a good foot or more of snow. I'm sure I can manage to share with everybody who wants snow, though atm we are pretty much out aside from the icky sludgy melty stuff. I just I have to figure out how to make mother nature listen to me when I tell her to send it to the nice people who actually want it.

The only thing bad about snow is having to drive in it. I'm honestly terrified! Lol. I guess I'm hoping for so much snow that my work will just phone and be like 'don't come in'. Lol.

LOL. I used to hope that when I was younger about school. I learned not to hope for that by the time I started working though. It takes a lot of snow to shut anything here down. A lot We're supposed to be able to handle it. Places only don't operate if they're evacuated basically. Though there are times you can get a way with calling in to most places at least because they know it's bad and difficult on most people.
  • Options
    Lol. I know, it's wishful thinking. A part of my me longs for snow, but then the practical part pipes up and says no thanks. ;) Despite that, I still get excited when I see it's snowing!
  • Options
    I only get snow in the mountains. And it's an hour drive. :|
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    I love snow.........but only want to see it on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day :p