Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post your paintings, photos, artwork here!

Comments

• Options
    --ginafz9l---ginafz9l- Posts: 330 Member
    MiffoShort wrote: »

Well done on painting it :) It's very good, I like it. Your brother lives just a few minutes from the coast, now that's got to be a nice place. Because of my Autism we haven't been on holiday for about three years now but when we did go on holiday we used to go to places at the coast. Some of them was, Sidmouth, Seaton, Paignton etc. They're all really nice places. Have you heard of them?

Matthew.

Thank you

And no, I don't think I have heard of them. I normally go to places like Somerset and Cornwall on holiday

• Options
    MiffoShortMiffoShort Posts: 1,901 Member
    Hello @rosemow :) That's good to know then. Thank you for clearing that up for me :)
    I will enjoy my writing. I hope you enjoy your day :)

Sending big HUGS to everybody on the forums :)

Matthew.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited January 2015
    MiffoShort wrote: »
    Hello everybody :) Here's a picture for you that my dad took in 2011.

[img][/img]Image0315_zpsf957e154.jpg

It's a rainbow that appeared over in the fields opposite my house :) We were lucky to get that picture because the rainbow was gone within half an hour. I like that picture. I like staring at the different colours of the rainbow :)

I hope you like it too :)

Matthew.

That's a gorgeous photo. Your dad had a very lucky capture with that, most rainbows don't last long, double rainbows are even shorter lasting usually. So a very lucky capture. It looks so magical and beautiful.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello @dreamerz13‌ :) Your photos are so lovely! You take such special pictures! The way you capture the photos is so nice! The orange coloured butterfly resting on the green coloured leaf is very nice. The flower pictures look very nice how you have taken close up pictures of them, to capture their beauty. The landscape scene pictures are very nice with the colours of the fields, and the trees and the hills in the background. The sun shining light in the last picture creates such a nice look in the photo, like a day dawning and all that the day will involve.
    Thankyou very much for sharing these photos with us :)
  • Options
    Your floral photos are so very nice! @sillyangel0906‌ :) The close up pictures of the flowers, and the very pretty pink colour shades of the flowers are so lovely! It is a great picture of the sportsman.It looks nice how he is touching the top of his helmet to acknowledge and thank everyone. It looks nice how you have captured that moment.
    Thankyou for posting your pictures here for us to enjoy seeing. :)
  • Options
    Shadoza2Shadoza2 Posts: 1,579 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your floral photos are so very nice! @sillyangel0906‌ :) The close up pictures of the flowers, and the very pretty pink colour shades of the flowers are so lovely! It is a great picture of the sportsman.It looks nice how he is touching the top of his helmet to acknowledge and thank everyone. It looks nice how you have captured that moment.

@rosemow -- your posts are showing up blank. One of the reasons this could be happening is that you are using the drop-down list to select a user. I noticed that when this is done, the window appears empty after posting.
  • Options
    ShearsyShearsy Posts: 727 Member
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Everyone is so talented. Those of you who can draw in programs like photoshop amaze me, I wouldn't even be able to draw a stick figure lol (I can draw with pencil and paper, digital drawing/painting however is not my thing... at all), very talented indeed.

I wanted to post a painting and a pastel piece I've done but I'm having issues getting the photos onto my laptop, so oh well, maybe later. However photography I have a ton of (and I'm way better at it anyway tbh XD).

PA065135.jpg
    Calgary%2520Zoo%2520039.JPG
    Thanksgiving20121070.jpg
    P9046551.JPG
    kananaskis0043.jpg

Of course, this site hates me posting photos. >.< Going to try fixing them.

There we go. I even figured out a trick, which hopefully I remember so I stop having problems. :mrgreen:

Stunning! I love the country roads :) im incredibly jealous of your photography. I'm only good at taking pictures of my cat o:)

This is a great thread! So many talented people! I'm always in awe of people who can draw. I can barely manage a stick figure.
    I love the jewelry as well, very pretty!

Here is some of my photography that I do for a hobby :)

14157964929_2e82c891bc_o.jpg

14336135367_7e040bb397_c.jpg

9835655965_621a3bd04c_o.png

Wow! Love the way you capture colour. First one is my favourite :) so pretty!
  • Options
    Shadoza2 wrote: »
    rosemow wrote: »

@rosemow -- your posts are showing up blank. One of the reasons this could be happening is that you are using the drop-down list to select a user. I noticed that when this is done, the window appears empty after posting.

I didn't know that. Thankyou very much for letting me know! :)
  • Options
    I am just going to repost what I wrote again to make sure that it appears in the post.
    Your floral photos are so very nice! @sillyangel10906 The close up pictures of the flowers, and the very pretty pink colour shades of the flowers are so lovely! It is a great picture of the sportsman.It looks nice how he is touching the top of his helmet to acknowledge and thank everyone. It looks nice how you have captured that moment.
  • Options
    I am just posting this again to make sure that it appears in the post.
    Hello @dreamerz13 :) Your photos are so lovely! You take such special pictures! The way you capture the photos is so nice! The orange coloured butterfly resting on the green coloured leaf is very nice. The flower pictures look very nice how you have taken close up pictures of them, to capture their beauty. The landscape scene pictures are very nice with the colours of the fields, and the trees and the hills in the background. The sun shining light in the last picture creates such a nice look in the photo, like a day dawning and all that the day will involve.
    Thankyou very much for sharing these photos with us :)
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited January 2015
    @rosemow- Thank-you very much. :mrgreen:

Your first post showed up just fine the first time for me, but thanks so much for taking the time to repost and make sure I saw it. Your effort to be so kind to everyone on these forums is very much appreciated. :mrgreen:

@sillyangel0906- Your pictures are lovely. I like the first one just because I love lilacs so much, but I love that beautiful pink in the second one it's so pretty.

@Shearsy- Thank-you :mrgreen: . LOL, well you have me beat there then, I can't get good pictures of my cat. I think I have one, maybe 2, from the almost 11 years we've had her. XD.
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
  • Options
    alexandreaalexandrea Posts: 2,432 Member
    Wow all of your guys are amazing! This is my first time checking out this thread...I would post some of my drawings but I don't have them on my Pc right now.
    p6tqefj
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Ok,It is official,The Sims attracts creative,awesome,amazingly talented people.It is a way they can express themselves on a pixelated canvas either through CAS or pattern creation,sim photography/modeling,or building homes and landscapes.All you people that posted your art on this topic are really talented and I now know why you play the Sims.Good job to all of you.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member

@sillyangel0906- Your pictures are lovely. I like the first one just because I love lilacs so much, but I love that beautiful pink in the second one it's so pretty.

Thank you! I love lilacs as well. Really wished they stayed around a little longer than they do.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    @dreamerz13: Thank you :) My dad was indeed very lucky to get such a beautiful picture of a rainbow. We rarely see rainbows where I live, but on the times when we do see them they always looked extremely beautiful and shine in the sky like a gorgeous star!

Matthew.
  • Options
    Everyone is so talented. Those of you who can draw in programs like photoshop amaze me, I wouldn't even be able to draw a stick figure lol (I can draw with pencil and paper, digital drawing/painting however is not my thing... at all), very talented indeed.

I wanted to post a painting and a pastel piece I've done but I'm having issues getting the photos onto my laptop, so oh well, maybe later. However photography I have a ton of (and I'm way better at it anyway tbh XD).

PA065135.jpg
    Calgary%2520Zoo%2520039.JPG
    Thanksgiving20121070.jpg
    P9046551.JPG
    kananaskis0043.jpg

Of course, this site hates me posting photos. >.< Going to try fixing them.

There we go. I even figured out a trick, which hopefully I remember so I stop having problems. :mrgreen:

Hello again. Your photography is absolutely beautiful :) The pictures you have taken are brilliant and show of so many emotions that it makes them so very beautiful and attractive. They all have so much life and adventure in them that I love them all :) But my favourite has to be the one with the orangey grass next to the road, that picture is beautiful and looks so colourful.

You should share anymore that you have :)

Matthew.
  • Options
    --ginafz9l---ginafz9l- Posts: 330 Member
    @dreamerz13‌ and @sillyangel0906 Them photos you posted were gorgeous! Well done!
  • Options
    The owl is so very great! @Carewren123 :) You are so very creative! The owl's eyes, wings and feathers are very nice! The colours you have used are nice. It looks great how you have the owl sitting on a tree branch and have green leaves there . Thankyou very much for sharing your great artwork with us! :)
  • Options
    ShearsyShearsy Posts: 727 Member
    Wow! @Carewren123 its amazing! Such a creative way to make such a lovely piece of artwork. I adore owls. Its beautiful! I love the colours! I'm jealous!
  • Options
    Hi everyone :)

The picture below is one I drew last year in Paint.Net. As you can see the cactus is upset stood on the beach because he can’t go on the inflatable boat because he’ll pop it with his sharp needles :) Put the guinea pig and Torleaf (part tortoise and leaf) are happy that they’re on the ocean and are having fun!

PetsAtTheBeachArt_zpsf7603869.jpg

I am quite fond of this picture and I hope you like it too :) Good and bad feedback is welcome. The only thing I dislike about the picture is how the guinea pigs paws are mis-coloured :(
    But other than that I think the drawing is quite good. But you tell me. Do you like it?

Matthew.
  • Options
    The guinea pig, torleaf and cactus picture is great! @MiffoShort! :) The sadness expression on the cactus face is very expressive, and it captures well his disappointment at not being able to board the inflatable boat. It would cause problems if his needles burst the boat! It looks very nice how you have drawn the torleaf and the guinea pig. They look happy. The colour shade of blue that you have used for the water is very nice, and the sun and birds in the sky add a nice touch to the picture.
    Thankyou for sharing your picture with us. :)