Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cale2003's Showcase

cale2003cale2003 Posts: 2,802 Member
edited March 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
UPDATE 2: 1/24/2015
I will be showcasing my Sims 3 builds here as well :D

UPDATE: 01/20/2015
I will be adding Custom Content into the mix so enjoy! :)

Hey everyone.
Welcome to my Showcase! Where I showcase all my creations! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you take a look at some of my awesome creations below! :D

Latest Creation:
Cozy Estate

Upcoming Creation:
Tech Landing

Hashtag: #calebradyCreations
Gallery/Origin ID: calebrady

2zguohs.png

Creations Index: The Sims 4

Residental Lots
1. Brothers Pad
2. Cozy Little Starter
4. Tech Landing
5. Vista Luxurious Mansion (BUILD CURRENTLY NOT IN DEVELOPMENT)

Community Lots
1. Sunshine Pool
2. Club Plumbob

Custom Content

Creations Index: The Sims 3
1. Cozy Estate
PC Specs:
Asus ROG GL753VE-BS71 17.3 inch
Intel Core i7 7700HQ 2.8-3.8GHz
16GB DDR4 RAM
128GB SSD
1TB 7200RPM HDD
NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050 TI 4GB
6685561181.png
Rogers Ignite 70u internet
Post edited by cale2003 on

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Hello everyone this is my creation called the Brothers Pad, I have used an empty world for this as I use it for all my creations. (I made this a while ago, just copied the post from the original and altered it slightly, same with Sunshine pool)
    OUTSIDE -Exterior of House-
    os8l4y.png
    So here's a view of the outside of the house, here we have a colourful, flower filled walkway welcoming Sims inside, Also for the crafty type an Easel! ;)
    INSIDE -Kitchen/Dining Area-
    jr3983.png
    So here is the kitchen for the house, in here we have a coffee maker and a microwave, also in front of the stove is a corkboard and also beside it there is some pictures. In the left corner you can see the dining area. Not too much to say about it, just a simple dining table.
    INSIDE -Living Room and Party-
    144083.png
    The living room is a warm, cozy spot in this house. There is plenty of lighting and paintings in here and also to the left is a rug and a stereo so if some friends swing by, you're (almost) all set!
    Important:
    The rest of the post sadly was not copied and since I edited the old one to link to this comment, the rest is lost in cyberspace. But please still download it Thank you!
    PC Specs:
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    128GB SSD
    1TB 7200RPM HDD
    6685561181.png
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Sorry guys it didnt copy it all! And I already edited the original post so I'm afraid I can't restore the rest of it, sorry! :'(

EDIT
    I posted on BChick wall if the Edit could be undone so I might get it back!
    PC Specs:
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    128GB SSD
    1TB 7200RPM HDD
    6685561181.png
  • Options
    Hello everyone! I have made a community lot called Sunshine Pool! (Originally made on pool launch day)
    So let us dive right in! (Haha)
    OVERVIEW
    2co2y6r.png
    So here is an overview of the pool, the lot is built in Oasis Springs and will fit on any lot size that is a 30x20 or larger!
    As you can see I have made the pool quite big for all of the Sims in Willow Creek AND Oasis Springs to come enjoy the pool (Although even then it might be a little crowded haha)
    Around the pool area, there is a hedge and also stones. And if you happen to stumble upon this (beautiful) place at night, there is even pool lights and 4 street lamps so it's not too dark so those pool ghosts won't come out haha! Also you can see there is a bench and a cookout area with a table in the shade, just be careful not to fall in the pool while eating! You'll also notice near the bathrooms and by the cookout area, there is a small patch of green grass and a couple of beautiful bushes in it!
    BATHROOMS
    nrmki.png
    Here is a picture of the bathrooms, as you can see there is 3 sinks and 4 toilets so that means 8 Sims can be using the bathroom altogether! Other than that I can't really think of much else to say about this one!
    TOP-DOWN VIEW
    2njj8fd.png
    Here is a top down view.
    CONCLUSION
    Thanks for taking a look and I am using my hashtag #calebradyCreations for all creations (that includes this one!)
    PC Specs:
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    128GB SSD
    1TB 7200RPM HDD
    6685561181.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello Cale :) Your new showcase thread looks great! I will repost here what I wrote on your old showcase post threads for the two builds
    Brother's Pad is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of the home. The texture of the exterior looks great. It looks very nice how you placed the flowers and fencing on the sides of the front footpath! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there in the sunshine. Nice design of the kitchen. It looks great how you have an island counter with the coffee maker and microwave on it. The hanging pots are a nice kitchen touch, and the pictures on the wall are nice for sims to see whilst cooking there. The kitchen flooring looks great. Nice window side wall dining area for sims to enjoy eating their meals with the sunlight coming in. Nice wall pattern that you have used in the living room. Great corner sofa sitting nook area for sims to enjoy sitting resting and watching tv. They will have fun listening to or dancing to the music from the stereo there. The floor rug looks nice there. The clothes shelf and toiletries on the bathroom wall are nice home touches there. The gold theme of the room looks very nice! Nice flooring that you have used, and it looks great how you have done the windows. The posters on the walls of the bedroom look great! Very nice study desk nook corner area for sims to enjoy sitting at the table using the computer. The plant on the desk is a nice touch of green for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting there. Great layout of the home. It is a nice descriptive tour and presentation of your home through words and pictures.
    Sunshine Pool is a very nice pool community lot! :) Sims will enjoy coming to the lot and having fun swimming and spending time in the pool. It is a very nice and great description that you have written about the pool. It looks nice how you have placed hedge fencing around the sides of the lot and used stone texture around the pool. Sims will enjoy cooking on the grill and eating their food at the umbrella covered table there, enjoying eating whilst watching others swimming or having fun sitting on the edge of the pool . It would be a great place to have a fun party! The flower themed street lights add a nice look to the build, as well as providing light at night time. It is a great pool venue! :)

• Options
    sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    Hey there @cale2003 I didn't know you built as well. I'll have to keep my eye on you. ;)

Sweet builds by the way. Just out of curiosity, did you mean to capture the UI or was that a mistake?
  • Options
    sawdust wrote: »
    Hey there @cale2003 I didn't know you built as well. I'll have to keep my eye on you. ;)

Sweet builds by the way. Just out of curiosity, did you mean to capture the UI or was that a mistake?

Yup it was a mistake lol
    PC Specs:
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    128GB SSD
    1TB 7200RPM HDD
    6685561181.png
  • Options
    Check out the new logo for the showcase, just before Creations Index! :)
    PC Specs:
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    128GB SSD
    1TB 7200RPM HDD
    6685561181.png
  • Options
    My new lot, Cozy Little Starter is now UP on the gallery! Pictures and information coming shortly...
    PC Specs:
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    128GB SSD
    1TB 7200RPM HDD
    6685561181.png
  • Options
    Hello guys! I have a new build to show you today and its called the Cozy Little Starter home! So here is a tour of the house! :)
    OUTSIDE -Front-
    23u6g7p.png
    This is the front of the home. As you can see it is quite tiny but has plenty of room for expansion. The front has plants and a nice walkway and also on the front porch a plant (and BBQ) to give it that 'friendly/cozy' look.

INSIDE -Main room-
    254y5hy.png
    So when we go inside here we have what I like to call the Main room, you can call it the Kitchen/living area. In the lower right corner there is a dining table suitable for one Sim and a plant. You have the basic stuff in the kitchen and the living area has a lush and comfy couch and a little TV so you can watch those horror movies on Friday nights ;) So your Sims don't lose track of time, there's a clock directly above the TV.

INSIDE -Bedroom-
    2yvujyu.png
    Moving on now to the bedroom, you have a bed with a very nice looking green pattern on it, plus a picture of a sunflower above the bed! You also have a dresser with a plant and alarm clock on it so your Sims don't miss that important date ;)

INSIDE -Bathroom
    maggah.png
    Now we enter the bathroom! As you can see, I have put down a little rug for your Sims when they get in and out of the tub so they don't soak the floor. And there is a little painting for the Art Lovers to look at while in the bathtub. There is a tray with bath stuff above the tub near the window and on the counter there is a sink (of course) and a couple of dry towels.

TOP-DOWN VIEW
    x28pd5.png
    Here's a top down view.

EXTRA INFORMATION
    This lot will cost your Sims around 16,000 simoleans and will fit on any lot that is a 20x15 or larger!
    Thanks for taking a look and I hope you download this and stay tuned for my next build!
    PC Specs:
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    128GB SSD
    1TB 7200RPM HDD
    6685561181.png
  • Options
    New club build called Plumbob Hangout coming tomorrow!
    PC Specs:
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    128GB SSD
    1TB 7200RPM HDD
    6685561181.png
  • Options
    Cozy Little Starter is a very nice home :) Your descriptive tour of it is very nice to read the words and see the pictures. Nice curved fence front porch for sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq outdoors in the air. It looks nice how you have a front steps entrance to the home. Nice texture of the exterior of the home. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home. Nice pattern that you have used for the walls in the kitchen and living room. The green colour of the walls in the bedroom is nice and calming for sleeping. The yellow sunflowers picture looks nice with the green colour scheme of the room. Sims will enjoy seeing the picture whilst laying in bed. Very nice tv watching nook in the living room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa there.
    It is a very nice starter home :)
  • Options
    sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Your builds are very awesome @cale2003. :D
    Your Brother's Pad, very cool and amazing. Your Sunshine Pool, very adorable. And your Cozy Little Starter, very lovely and great price too.
    Well done. Gonna love them. :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    It's now 7am so I will working on Club Plumbob early so I can manage to continue my story for those interested it is called The Woodson's Life
    PC Specs:
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    128GB SSD
    1TB 7200RPM HDD
    6685561181.png
  • Options
  • Options
    Club Plumbob construction is now underway!
    PC Specs:
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    128GB SSD
    1TB 7200RPM HDD
    6685561181.png
  • Options
    Club Plumbob is now done! This is my latest build so let's get started! (made using a downloadable empty WC and OS for those who care)

OUTSIDE -Front View-
    120qb7r.png
    So here is the outside! This is the front of it, there is 3 plumbobs on the ground and a big green plumbob on the roof! Plus a few signs here and there to let you know that this is Club Plumbob! The front is also decorated with trees and a pretty flower bed...

INSIDE -First Room-
    mwz6zt.png
    So when you walk in the Club this is what you will see. It's a little bare because nobody will really be in here too much. There is 2 walkways, one goes to the party room and other goes to the pool room and 1 back door which goes out to the Tiki bar!
    INSIDE -Party Room (Pt. 1)
    ibbcky.png
    So when you walk inside the party room this what you'll see, there is alot of decorations in this room. The red carpet will make your Sim feel very royal-like ;) Due to the room being too big I have split up the Party room into two parts.

INSIDE -Party Room (Pt.2)
    x0zkn5.png
    When you go in a bit further, you can see the bar and 4 comfy seats to sit in! Plus bar stools which there is 2 red and 2 blue just to mix it up some. There is alot of windows so your Sims can look outside while they're hanging out with their friends or maybe sitting down on one of those seats with a date and staring at the stars ;)

INSIDE -Pool Room-
    15z40wj.png
    When you enter the pool room you see a pool (of course!) and 2 ladders to go down into the pool, and 4 tables with seats so you can watch your Sims kids incase they need any help swimming! To the very right of the picture is also the entrance to the bathrooms.

INSIDE -Bathrooms-
    334nhhs.png
    When you enter the bathroom you see this. You have the essentials, toilet, sink, mirror and shower and a little picture on the wall! The bathroom on the right side is the same just the location of items are inverted (For example, toilet on right side instead of left, ect.)

OUTSIDE -Tiki Bar-
    2nv4foj.png
    When you go outside the door at the back you will find the Tiki bar! In this bar the stools are black and white. There is also two tables.

Top-down view
    eg78uu.png
    Here is a top down view for those interested.

CONCLUSION
    So thats Club Plumbob this lot will fit on any 30x20 or larger lot, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed building it and have a nice day and please check out some of my other creations on my Showcase if you have the time, thanks!
    PC Specs:
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    128GB SSD
    1TB 7200RPM HDD
    6685561181.png
  • Options
    Club Plumbob is a very nice venue for our sims to enjoy visiting :) It looks great that you have placed three coloured Plumbobs in the entrance patio and a big green plumbob on the roof! They will attract simmers to want to visit the Club. The texture of the exterior looks great. Very nice layout of the build! The furnishing of the interior is very nice! It looks nice how you have a pool room and a party room. The pattern on the walls of the entrance area looks nice, and the pictures are nice for sims to see whilst passing by them. The pool room is great! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, or enjoy sitting at the tables poolside having a chat. The party room is very nice! The statues and gnomes look very nice how you have placed them there for sims to enjoy seeing. It looks nice how you have used red carpeting for the flooring. The alternating of the red and blue coloured stools looks nice. Sims will ejkoy sitting at the bar having a drink. Very nice outdoors Tiki bar area. Sims will enjoy sitting outdoors in the sunshine on the stools or at the tahles having a drink and a chat. The floor tiling is nice. Your tour of the venue is great to read and see the pictures of.
    It is a very nice build :)
  • Options
    New christmas build tomorrow! Named: Christmas Special
    PC Specs:
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    128GB SSD
    1TB 7200RPM HDD
    6685561181.png
  • Options
    Sorry everyone, this build may be postponed. I think I have came down with the stomach flu :'(
    PC Specs:
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    128GB SSD
    1TB 7200RPM HDD
    6685561181.png
  • Options
    Well I think I'm feeling better already...The build will be coming tomorrow (Yes I will be on here and in game some tomorrow, just not as active)
    PC Specs:
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    128GB SSD
    1TB 7200RPM HDD
    6685561181.png
  • Options
    I will be taking a break from the forums until the 26th so the build will be a little late but have a nice Christmas :)
    PC Specs:
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    128GB SSD
    1TB 7200RPM HDD
    6685561181.png