Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I still love scenery

Comments

• Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @lisasc360 - Wow! I never play in Oasis Landing, didn't realize how pretty it was!
    @06Bon06 - Your beach turned out beautifully! Your graphics are stunning!
    @Amphora - I think I have that starfield mod, however my game is glitched right now and its always cloudy.So I don't get to enjoy it.
    Beautiful pic!
    @Nikkei_Simmer - love the black and white you added to the pic!
  • Options
    sassygray5sassygray5 Posts: 546 Member
    Here's some nice shots I took in Alpine County:

mwxo3c.jpg

2ihtu1v.jpg
  • Options
    TeenWolf_1999TeenWolf_1999 Posts: 498 Member
    I don't why but my game lags terribly in Twinbrook even though ı deleted HQ Mod.
    SyhOWbs.png
    aRdLgbt.png
    toZLtTo.png
    VaguePepperyAmericancrayfish-max-1mb.gif
    Steam:Quanode
  • Options
    suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    I still make sure to come by here to ooh and aww at all the great pictures you all share. It's been a long time since I've commented, but I do click the awesome button on a regular basis. Still so much to love about Sims 3's open worlds. <3

Here is a picture from my game - almost a Christmas in July kind of thing for me. It's been very hot here the past couple days, and seeing this in my screen shots was very appealing to my senses today. It was taken in Rflong's Sunset Valley Dark off the side of where the Wolfe's house is in regular Sunset Valley.

43116162282_f94c9a78ae_c.jpgWinter coast of SV by Sue H, on Flickr
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • Options
    AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member
    @suzses
    That picture is beautiful!! I love the lighting in your game.
  • Options
    suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    Amphora wrote: »
    @suzses
    That picture is beautiful!! I love the lighting in your game.

Thanks, @Amphora :) I really liked the sky in that shot and made a mental note at the time that the only thing I had in my game at the moment was Nilxis' Realistic Clouds and no lighting mod. I don't think I'm wrong, although I might be. :D I've been playing a lot with lighting mods in my game the last two months, but most anything I was trying in that particular world wasn't working for me. I'd put one in, go "nope," take it back out and on to the next. It's getting so I need to make a list of what I'm using in each save so I get it right.
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • Options
    Kali_DurgaKali_Durga Posts: 197 Member
    edited July 2018
    [insert something meaningful here]

9AZFqD0.png
    ms9fdkc.png
    2a3Ni7Q.png
    KAtxrO7.png
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Amphora

The way you use your water/sky/stars mods are so beautiful I have just got my 3 working properly again and have started to go through a folder entitled sky/water/stars and moons mods where I have attempted to label which ones I have tried in different worlds so i will have to go through them all again-) Your pics really convey how wonderful they can look in their respective worlds. I wanted to get your opinion of that version of Twinbrook as I have seen it before but I wasn't too sure if it had any CC in the world? Have you experienced any other difficulties playing the world? I also love your upside down pic and have been looking at using that lighting mod in MH but though it would make it even darker.. :)

This is my cheer up thread where I sit with a cup of tea and peruse all the lovely pics so keep them coming everyone :)
  • Options
    GreaterGood165GreaterGood165 Posts: 2 New Member
    Wow, you guys really capture the moment with your photos!
  • Options
    Testing dragons in 🐸🐸🐸🐸 in winter :)

TYbCnhu.jpg

a snowy night in 🐸🐸🐸🐸

cq9YwKw.jpg

Rflong7's My Bridgeport world with Brntwaffles St clair's sky mod..

E9m7WsM.jpg

my sim who boated out into the ocean to water her walk on water plant :)

lqvIq8F.jpg

Jamani's weather mod in ST

bVOrPEF.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    @Kali_Durga

Your pics are stunning :)

Oh I have no idea why is say Christmas in plum on my pics it is Moonlight falls so I just used M F so I am not sure what obscenity those 2 characters mean to the forum rules lol :) well i can think of one but it is not what would immediately come to my mind-)
  • Options
    jaletu2005 wrote: »
    Well, here's some pics from my gameplay in Rflong's Dark Harbor. I had to build it up (it's pretty empty) and I'm not as good as Rflong but still, after weeks of work, I wanted to share with you.
    Dark_Harbor_City_Hall.jpg City Hall
    Drk_H_City_view.jpg City View
    Drk_H_Harbor_area.jpg Harbor area
    Drk_H_Farming_area.jpg Farming area
    Drk_H_Beach_1.jpg
    Drk_H_Beach_2.jpg
    Drk_H_Beach_3.jpg Beach area
    Drk_H_Graveyard.jpg And the Graveyard - I just love this mausoleum. It lights up at night and plays the Phantom of the Opera music when you tour it!
    Hope that's not too much. Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you to Rflong. It's such a great world and populating nicely.

Late to reply but really well done I have started to enjoy a fairly empty map to add my own areas/builds and a few of us are doing the same in Rflong7's supernatural world..

pWXWawd.jpg

• Options
    edited July 2018
    @Pary

I really like the look of your pics in @Jessa_Dakkar 's Camden world but would love to see more pics if possible especially a neighborhood pic as I cannot find any more pics to look at of the world and I am assuming as your are playing in the world you are not experiencing any issues?
    Post edited by SPARKY1922 on
  • Options
    Kali_DurgaKali_Durga Posts: 197 Member
    edited July 2018
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @Kali_Durga

Oh I have no idea why is say Christmas in plum on my pics it is Moonlight falls so I just used M F so I am not sure what obscenity those 2 characters mean to the forum rules lol :) well i can think of one but it is not what would immediately come to my mind-)
    @SPARKY1922

lol hahahahaah im pretty sure M F stands for mother f***** :D:D:D
  • Options
    Kali_Durga wrote: »
    @Kali_Durga

@SPARKY1922

lol hahahahaah im pretty sure M F stands for mother f***** :D:D:D

yep I am sure you are right but honestly you would think on a forum where one of the worlds is m f that this is what we would be referring to on their game forum lol as if we really tried to refer to that we would have to do it the way you just did so what the PLUM EA :)
  • Options
    @Amphora

The way you use your water/sky/stars mods are so beautiful I have just got my 3 working properly again and have started to go through a folder entitled sky/water/stars and moons mods where I have attempted to label which ones I have tried in different worlds so i will have to go through them all again-) Your pics really convey how wonderful they can look in their respective worlds. I wanted to get your opinion of that version of Twinbrook as I have seen it before but I wasn't too sure if it had any CC in the world? Have you experienced any other difficulties playing the world? I also love your upside down pic and have been looking at using that lighting mod in MH but though it would make it even darker.. :)

This is my cheer up thread where I sit with a cup of tea and peruse all the lovely pics so keep them coming everyone :)

Thank you!
    As for CC, as far as I’m aware it was limited to a bench but you had to download it for it to appear. Otherwise there is no CC in the world.

Playability wise, the town plays pretty smoothly. I play on a laptop so there is some stuttering since the town is a large one but I’m used to that. Lol. I plan on buying myself a dedicated gaming laptop in a year or two but even with my computer the town plays really well. I highly recommend the world! It really is lovely, and they did a great job with the terrain coloring, the additional buildings, and the custom lighting is amazing as well.
  • Options
    Thanks @Amphora,

your info is much appreciated as on the link to the world there are several references to changes which i thought could be due to CC that had not been mentioned or just problems in general and right now I can really do without any further 3 playing problems lol (and that's on a decent gaming desktop-) but as you are pleased with the world I might give it a go because I actually always quite liked Twinbrook but it was always a little small for me to recreate and play in but I love the darkish moody look so thanks for letting me know your thoughts on the world.. :)
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    tumblr_pb9qdcOmQ01xq9hdmo2_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pb9qdcOmQ01xq9hdmo1_1280.jpg
    When I saw this sunrise in my game it brought to mind the phrase,
    Red sky at morning, sailors take warning.”
    Post edited by Amphora on
  • Options
    breathtaking :)
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited July 2018
    Intense%252BSunsetValleySunset.jpg
    Sunset Valley - Sun just disappearing below the horizon.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @TeenWolf_1999 That lampost... <3

@coco You said real about Sunlit Tides? You bet! :D Sunlit Tides makes me think of my long weekends boating in the Indian Ocean. :D

@suzses Beautiful! I've always been fascinated by the mountains and how you find snow and springflowers side by side! :)

@SPARKY1922 Lol at the sim filling the ocean! :D I didn't know dragons could become so big - or are they posed with OMSP resizer? :o

@Kali_Durga Lovely starry sky! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @jillbg

No they are CC dragons by Sil I am using in Rflong7's supernatural world now but was testing them in moonlight falls they can be found here:

http://mysims3blog.blogspot.com/2013/06/adult-dragons-deco-and-baby-dragons.html

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top