Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Happy Thanksgiving one and all

Comments

• Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING !! I would send a sims screenshot but I have a macbook pro so still waiting for sims4

Poor thing :\
    kremesch73 wrote: »
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING !! I would send a sims screenshot but I have a macbook pro so still waiting for sims4

That's just mean. I'm a Mac user too, and we're really not that bad. We're just as loveable as the next person.

'You poor thing' as in 'That's too bad you can't play the Sims 4'

Not true. I has bootcamp with win8.1.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    moongodess wrote: »
    I don't put marshmallows on mine, either. Marshmallow belongs in a sandwich with peanut butter.

Marshmallows belong in a candy wrapper covered with chocolate (preferably dark). :) My sister's sister-in-law usually does a wonderful sweet potato casserole with the potatoes mixed with orange juice/pulp; very tasty. But this year husband and I are doing the restaurant bit as everyone in the family seems to be scattering elsewhere. Should be nice, but different.

Thanks for the well wishes -- muchly appreciated.

Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member

That's just mean. I'm a Mac user too, and we're really not that bad. We're just as loveable as the next person.

Mac user here too, but I'm playing on a Windows 7 partition.

Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    moongodessmoongodess Posts: 1,550 Member
    I don't put marshmallows on mine, either. Marshmallow belongs in a sandwich with peanut butter.

Marshmallows belong in a candy wrapper covered with chocolate (preferably dark). :) My sister's sister-in-law usually does a wonderful sweet potato casserole with the potatoes mixed with orange juice/pulp; very tasty. But this year husband and I are doing the restaurant bit as everyone in the family seems to be scattering elsewhere. Should be nice, but different.

Thanks for the well wishes -- muchly appreciated.

I'm thankful my husband is having dinner at his sister's house this year.
    I'm twice as thankful for the look of shock on his face when he realized I was cooking a full dinner here without him ;)
  • Options
    I'm thankful my husband is having dinner at his sister's house this year.
    I'm twice as thankful for the look of shock on his face when he realized I was cooking a full dinner here without him ;)

I <3 You for that comment.
  • Options
    MaroonPantsMaroonPants Posts: 387 Member

Not true. I has bootcamp with win8.1.

Well then :#
    11909804_873412349399467_742719380_n.jpg?oh=52e438b18b94d2bf9fc31502acc3571d&oe=55D2753F
    I made art of of a Pepe and Google Deep Dream XD
  • Options

What's wrong with win 8.1 other than the penflicks not working properly in a game?
  • Options

What's wrong with win 8.1 other than the penflicks not working properly in a game?

Wait a sec.. OH NVM I thought you were a pirate XD IMHO I don't like 8.1 cuz of all the penflicks.
    11909804_873412349399467_742719380_n.jpg?oh=52e438b18b94d2bf9fc31502acc3571d&oe=55D2753F
  • Options
    edited November 2014

Wait a sec.. OH NVM I thought you were a pirate XD IMHO I don't like 8.1 cuz of all the penflicks.

Nope. Neither a lover nor hater of either, and a payer for both. Penflicks don't work properly in 8.1. I used to assign them in 7. When I flicked up, I was in the upper floor of whatever household of Sims I was playing. It don't quite work like that in 8.1
  • Options

Nope. Neither a lover nor hater of either, and a payer for both. Penflicks don't work properly in 8.1. I used to assign them in 7. When I flicked up, I was in the upper floor of whatever household of Sims I was playing. It don't quite work like that in 8.1

Oh, the tangents :#
  • Options
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it.
  • Options
    edited November 2014

No kidding. 8.1 left us wacom users behind while oddly being more touch responsive.

In all honestty. This is not an OSX vs Windoes response. These days, I'm not impressed with either one.
  • Options

No kidding. 8.1 left us wacom users behind while oddly being more touch responsive.

In all honestty. This is not an OSX vs Windoes response. These days, I'm not impressed with either one.

That's why I stick with Windows 7
  • Options
    That's why I stick with Windows 7

I'm seriously tempted.
  • Options
    MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    edited November 2014
    Happy Thanksgiving all!

I'm going out to eat at an all you can eat Thanksgiving Buffet tomorrow. The place has to-die-for great food and this time I'm starting with desert! They serve almost anything you could ever imagine for a Thanksgiving feast.

Marshmallows belong in a sandwich of graham crackers and chocolate, usually called a S'more!! Marshmallows toasted over a fire. Yummy stuffs!! My mother used to make them when I was a kid and we were out camping.

Mylita

Ok, plum is not what I said. /sigh graham c.r.a.c.k.e.r.s

Well, now it says crackers not plum...... last edit
    No friends requests, please.
  • Options
    lovejoyriteialovejoyriteia Posts: 198 Member
    Happy Thanksgiving to all!
  • Options
    Just realized I'm being typically rude. Happy thanksgiving to you all.
  • Options
    Just realized I'm being typically rude. Happy thanksgiving to you all.

Happy Thanksgiving!
  • Options
    Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    Lovely pictures :) enjoy your day :)
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • Options
    slamondaslamonda Posts: 1,357 Member
    Hi everyone Happy Thanksgiving Day from me and my sim family I hope you have a wonderful day
  • Options
    LovelyMelodyLovelyMelody Posts: 896 Member
    How sweet. You have a great day too
    Strawberry_Shortcake_Commision_by_sugarlette.gif <~ my weakness.
  • Options
    ImNoComedianImNoComedian Posts: 886 Member
    Have a great day , oh and I love ur pic <3
  • Options
    Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    Enjoy your day :)
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • Options
    altad1altad1 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Happy Thanksgiving to all in America.