Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sharing together each day. Post nice picture.

rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
edited March 5 in Nominated Threads
URJ57KL.jpg?1

I thought that I would start a thread where people can post about something special that has happened in their lives that day, or something that they are thankful about . Or you could post a picture of a flower or a butterfly or a sunset or sunrise or something that looks nice. Or perhaps a quote that helps you.

Edit: If you would like to post a nice picture of something that would be great! :)
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    edited November 2014
    What a nice idea. I am thankful for all the wonderful simmers I have befriended and am in the process of befriending. All of them are truly awesome. I am also thankful for the sims games I have played since the sims 1 without them I don't know what I would have done. They kept me sane that is for sure lol.

• Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    Bah. Sharing. What is this?

I am thankful for bachelors super noodles.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    Got some free jellybeans from a coworker

Had an awesome cherry one

Proceeded to drop it on the ground

Died a little inside
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    RinilexRinilex Posts: 3,048 Member
    I want to be sarcastic but you're too honest and sweet.

Darn it.
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    I'm thankful that TS3 has no issues with me. TS3 is life (I'm not being sarcastic, without TS3 I would go crazy).
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Rinilex wrote: »

Darn it.

Who are you and what have you done with Rinilex.!?!? :o Just kidding, I hope to see some things from you that make me smile!

Let's see what happened to me today - my SO has shingles right now and I'm taking care of him as best I can, but I'm not a very good cook. Skill level one here. His mother (who used to be a head cook at a private school, so she knows what she's doing) brought over enough food for dinner today as well as lunch and dinner tomorrow. It's the same offerings they are having at her church for their Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow, and since she knew we wouldn't be able to make it, she wanted to set us up.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    jcp011c2 wrote: »

Darn it.

Who are you and what have you done with Rinilex.!?!? :o Just kidding, I hope to see some things from you that make me smile!

Let's see what happened to me today - my SO has shingles right now and I'm taking care of him as best I can, but I'm not a very good cook. Skill level one here. His mother (who used to be a head cook at a private school, so she knows what she's doing) brought over enough food for dinner today as well as lunch and dinner tomorrow. It's the same offerings they are having at her church for their Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow, and since she knew we wouldn't be able to make it, she wanted to set us up.

I want to be but I can't. :( Too many pure, honest intentions and positivity, it weakens my cold, black heart.
  • Options

Darn it.

I want to be but I can't. :( Too many pure, honest intentions and positivity, it weakens my cold, black heart.

I knew that under that icy exterior you had a heart of pure acidic gold. ;)

tumblr_mz8dkxpt2h1rzwwvco1_500.gif
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    Colorist40 wrote: »
    What a nice idea. I am thankful for all the wonderful simmers I have befriended and am in the process of befriending. All of them are truly awesome. I am also thankful for the sims games I have played since the sims 1 without them I don't know what I would have done. They kept me sane that is for sure lol.

Hello :) I am thankful for so many great simming friends that I have made too. Playing the sims is great to do whatever is happening in our real life.
  • Options
    bobyo2001 wrote: »
    I'm thankful that TS3 has no issues with me. TS3 is life (I'm not being sarcastic, without TS3 I would go crazy).

I am glad that you are enjoying playing The Sims 3. Have fun simming! :)
  • Options

Darn it.

I am sorry that your SO has shingles. I hope that he feels better very soon. It is great that his mother has brought you over meals for you to enjoy eating over the weekend.

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I'm thankful to live in a free country.
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »

Darn it.

I am sorry that your SO has shingles. I hope that he feels better very soon. It is great that his mother has brought you over meals for you to enjoy eating over the weekend.

Thank you! I think he will it doesn't seem to be a bad case, but still, since he does the cooking it's a blessing to have decent food ready to eat. I can manage spaghetti but otherwise it's sandwiches or delivery. I'm thankful too it seems to be a not so bad case and that also I haven't caught them. Our pugs are also working overtime as "get well" dogs right now.
  • Options

Darn it.

I had that at one time. It was aweful.

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Hi, @rosemow. I'll add in something to make up for distracting the thread.

I'm thankful my cat is here with me now. Exactly this time last year, she was abruptly taken into emergency surgery and was hours away from dying. I've had her since I was 9 and she's my best friend, so I'll never stop being grateful for the fact she pulled through and is now healthier and happier than she's ever been.
  • Options

I'm thankful my cat is here with me now. Exactly this time last year, she was abruptly taken into emergency surgery and was hours away from dying. I've had her since I was 9 and she's my best friend, so I'll never stop being grateful for the fact she pulled through and is now healthier and happier than she's ever been.

Healthy pets are always something to be thankful for! I am glad she is doing so well.
  • Options
    I'm thankful that were able to play the Sims 4 and it didn't get delayed. It could have been but they decided to release it in September. I know a lot of people are disappointed in a lot that was cut from the base game but the future of the Sims 4 is looking bright. We'll get most of those features in Expansion Packs or even Patches.

I'm just glad I have it to play now. I still enjoy this game very much and the pools made it even better. Remember we have more content coming in December and we might see the Store Primere in January. Also EP 1 comes in the Spring so I'm even more excited.
  • Options

Healthy pets are always something to be thankful for! I am glad she is doing so well.

Thanks. At the time I was coming out of a very painful, lonely period of my life and she was one of the only friends I had, so to have lost her would have destroyed me. It's all good now, though. ;)
  • Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    I am thankful that after being unexpectedly laid off in mid-September, I have finally been able to find work again! I was having visions of being homeless.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options

I am glad that your cat made it through and is now healthy and happy. Pets are great friends. :)
  • Options
    Your new Autumn leaves and cat avi is very nice ! @catloverplayer :)

Thank you. :)

• Options

I am glad that your cat made it through and is now healthy and happy. Pets are great friends. :)

Thank you, sunshine. :D They do indeed. When I'm upset, I find being around animals more therapeutic than people. They never judge, it's just unconditional love.
  • Options
    By the way I'm also thankful for SiriusXM since they play the music I listen to that can't be found on Terrestrial Radio.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top