Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Creations by EmpressPamela

EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
edited November 2014 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hello! :)
There are Indexes for my Sims 3 and Sims 4 creations in the second post.
My most recent work:
"Painted Ladies". It can be looked up by typing only 'painted' in the gallery. The electronics, plumbing, and appliances are all fully upgraded. I hope you all like it.
11-05-14_9-08%C2%A0AM.jpg

Happy Simulating! (*)
oow785m
Post edited by EMPRESSPAMELA on

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2014
    oow785m
  • Options
    bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Fantastic idea. Love your design.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Options
    DawnbreakEdgeDawnbreakEdge Posts: 130 Member
    The houses are all really cute. I like em!
    Hey! Follow me on the gallery at: DawnbreakEdge

Follow my Sims 4 Blog on tumblr!: dawnbreaksims.tumblr.com/

My Showcase: Click Me!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,615 Member
    Your Painted Ladies build is so very nice! :) The exterior design of the homes looks so very great! Very nice roofing! It is very nice that you have three homes on the one lot. Very nice colours and textures of the exteriors of them, and very nice layout of the interiors of them. It looks nice how you have done the back porches areas. Sims will enjoy sitting outdoors in the air at the table there, enjoying eating a meal that they have cooked on the grill. Nice art nook area for sims to enjoy painting on the easel in the sunshine. It looks very nice how you have used the roof trimming and spandrels in the build. The types of and placement of the windows looks very nice. The towers look great.
    It is a very nice build :)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,615 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your sims 4 creations. :) Would you like me to post a link to your showcase thread in the showcase links thread? The link is
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/793638/showcase-links-thread
  • Options
    Thank you all for the kind comments. :)

rosemow wrote: »
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your sims 4 creations. :) Would you like me to post a link to your showcase thread in the showcase links thread? The link is
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/793638/showcase-links-thread

Sure sweetie; I'd be honored, thank you.

oow785m
  • Options
    have2admithave2admit Posts: 2,246 Member
    :D
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    YAY for your first sims 4 build! :D Painted ladies looks so charming! Good job Pam! :D
  • Options
    Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Beautiful! The exteriors are so charming! :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    burntcheese223burntcheese223 Posts: 1,157 Member
    What a cute and unique house! I love it!
  • Options
    Thank you all for such sweet comments. :)
    oow785m
  • Options
    NevisHeavenNevisHeaven Posts: 39 Member
    Really pretty and unique! :)
  • Options
    Really pretty and unique! :)

Thanks; glad you like it. :)

oow785m
  • Options
    ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    Great use of the friezes and spandrels...really gives an authentic feel. Love it!
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Painted Ladies is very awesome! :D
    Your architecture and landscaping are very awesome, especially with mixing exterior wall patterns and roofing. I like that Victorian feel on your architecture. It is also great that you made a backyard in each buildings. Sims can have a rest in bench or eat their food outside. As for interior and furnishing, I can't comment much about anything (sorry), but it's very awesome as well. I like the colors in most rooms.
    Gonna love it. :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    TheGreenLionTheGreenLion Posts: 1,635 Member
    I can't be sure, but I think the one on the left is winking at me. :p (I know...bad joke. :s )

I like how you've designed these three unique 'ladies' on one lot and furnished them as separate residences, I also like how they each have a bit of back yard, looks great! Too bad it has a funky camera angle on the first picture in Gallery, rather unflattering for a nice build.

You might check out Aquilifer's video on building domes for the domed roof piece on the blue house: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/799376/how-to-build-domes-video-tutorial#latest I think you could apply that and you wouldn't have the square ends poking out there.

• Options
    Great use of the friezes and spandrels...really gives an authentic feel. Love it!
    Thanks sweetie. I'm very happy that you approve . :)
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    Painted Ladies is very awesome! :D
    Your architecture and landscaping are very awesome, especially with mixing exterior wall patterns and roofing. I like that Victorian feel on your architecture. It is also great that you made a backyard in each buildings. Sims can have a rest in bench or eat their food outside. As for interior and furnishing, I can't comment much about anything (sorry), but it's very awesome as well. I like the colors in most rooms.
    Gonna love it. :)
    Thank you. I'm glad you like those details. Have fun playing! :)
    I can't be sure, but I think the one on the left is winking at me. :p (I know...bad joke. :s )
    I like how you've designed these three unique 'ladies' on one lot and furnished them as separate residences, I also like how they each have a bit of back yard, looks great! Too bad it has a funky camera angle on the first picture in Gallery, rather unflattering for a nice build.
    You might check out Aquilifer's video on building domes for the domed roof piece on the blue house: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/799376/how-to-build-domes-video-tutorial#latest I think you could apply that and you wouldn't have the square ends poking out there.
    ;)
    Thank you. Yea, it would have been nice to get it uploaded showing the front. Maybe Zinda will come up with an image changer for those issues in the future?!?!
    I actually played around with it similarly before deciding to keep it simpler, as my space isn't as large and it didn't look appealing to me. Hopefully EA will give us more roof options in the future.
    Aquilifer's dome's, built on a tad larger scale, look quite exotic and ornamental. :)
    oow785m
  • Options
    tronkybstronkybs Posts: 235 Member
    Wow! Your Painted Ladies is amazing! I add your studio on my favorites :)
  • Options
    tronkybs wrote: »
    Wow! Your Painted Ladies is amazing! I add your studio on my favorites :)
    Thank you. That's very sweet of you. I'll have to do the same, as I just checked out your monumental collection of masterpieces. :)

oow785m
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    "Painted Ladies"

I have built three homes on one lot called "Painted Ladies". It can be looked up by typing only 'painted' in the gallery. The electronics, plumbing, and appliances are all fully upgraded. I hope you all like it.
    11-05-14_9-08%C2%A0AM.jpg
    11-05-14_9-08%C2%A0AM-2.jpg
    11-05-14_9-09%C2%A0AM-2.jpg
    [img]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-74wDYanAZoE/VGAWKzS3fRI/AAAAAAAABic/iJAewoebk2U/w1251-h704-no/11-05-14_9-09%C2%A0AM.jpg[/img]
    Happy Simulating! (*)
    oow785m
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    Oooh....I love this Pam! Lovely!
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Painted Ladies is a great idea! You executed it so well! I really like how they all have that charm while each is unique! <3
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    Oooh....I love this Pam! Lovely!
    Tiki5872 wrote: »
    Painted Ladies is a great idea! You executed it so well! I really like how they all have that charm while each is unique! <3

Thank you ladies. I'm so happy you both like it. *hugs <3

oow785m
  • Options
    KoomasterKoomaster Posts: 68 Member
    I like the look and feel of your painted ladies houses. The colors you used were great!
    Reminds me of some actual historical houses.
    Origin ID: koomasterpc
  • Options
    Koomaster wrote: »
    I like the look and feel of your painted ladies houses. The colors you used were great!
    Reminds me of some actual historical houses.

Thank you so much. I used a picture of some real houses as my inspiration. I'm glad you like it. :)

oow785m