Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ash1689: I sell Sim houses :)

Ash89Ash89 Posts: 3,122 Member
edited January 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
To start off you can find me and my work under Ash1689. I will be posting my houses and little things that I do on here :)
QA8gxZg.png
Post edited by Ash89 on

Comments

• Options
    mrlabeanmrlabean Posts: 1,055 Member
    So this is where you have run off to? ;)
  • Options
    Yea kind of lol I can't seem to do much on here thought! Grrrr.... :p
    QA8gxZg.png
  • Options
    GiadaDLSimGiadaDLSim Posts: 38 Member
    Any houses to show us?
  • Options
    Working on that now, apparently I posted one time and I can now finally post the pics :D
    QA8gxZg.png
  • Options
    This is my first build Luxurious Beauty.

[img][/img]LuxuriousBeautyad_zpsdd69f0f8.jpg

Click here for more photos of Luxurious Beauty
    QA8gxZg.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Luxurious Beauty is a very nice home! :) It looks great how you have done the advertisement for your home! Very nice exterior of the home. It looks nice how you have done the glass windows, creating a nice light filled home for sims to enjoy the sunlight coming in as well as enjoying looking outdoors to see what is happening outside. Very nice outdoors areas! It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers and rocks on the front edges of the home, and the trees there look nice.. The water fountains there are nice for sims to see when coming to enter the house. The gated entrance to the property looks great. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It looks nice how you have placed the patterned carpeting leading up to the staircase. Nice living room alcove area for sims to enjoy sitting resting and watching the tv on the sofa or having a read of a book from the bookcase in front of the fire. Sims will enjoy listening to the sound of the grand piano being played whilst sitting there. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks great how you have placed the kitchen cabinets and the wall tiling looks nice. Very nice eat in dining table area. The glass dining table is nice for sims to enjoy eating at, and the fruit bowl on top of it is a nice touch. The yellow flowers on the side counter and the yellow flowers picture on the wall are nice and sunny for sims to see whilst cooking and eating there. The sunroom is very nice! It looks a very nice place for sims to enjoy sitting chatting on the sofa seat there, enjoying the sunshine, and looking outdoors through the windows at the nice views. The plants , trees and rocks lining the edges of the outdoors exterior of the sunroom and the row of flowers in the interior are very nice for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting there. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there, enjoying the sunshine coming in onto them. It looks great how you have done the steps down to the sunroom area. The plants look nice how you have placed them either side of the steps. Nice upper landing area. The pictures on the walls are nice for sims to see when walking pass there. Great study desk nook area for sims to enjoy sitting at the table using the computer or having a read of a book from the bookcase. Nice sofa sitting and reading nook where sims can enjoy looking down over the balcony and seeing what is happening downstairs. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms. Nice wall pattern that you have used in the master bedroom. The pictures that you have placed on the bedhead and side walls are nice for sims to see whilst laying in bed. The study desk area in the bedroom is great for sims to enjoy sitting using a computer at the desk table. Very nice outdoors balcony for sims to enjoy sitting on the seats in the outdoors air. The stone texture of the exterior of the home looks very nice. The wall paneling in the other double bedroom looks nice. The clock on the bedside table there is a nice home touch. The way you have placed the flowers, plants, trees and rocks on all the edges of the home looks so very nice!
    It is a very nice home :)
  • Options
    I have set up a thread where people can post links to their own builds showcase threads. If you would like to post a link to your showcase thread i would be delighted if you posted your showcase thread link on that thread. :)
    The link is
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/793638/showcase-links-thread/p1
  • Options
    Thank you Rose and I will go check that out :)
    QA8gxZg.png
  • Options
    So since the build above didn't get much acknowledgement, I will probably just upload my next build just with a basic showing. Which will be uploaded soon, if anyone out there is interested :D

~Ash~
    QA8gxZg.png
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @Bob89 - Just checked out your build. I think I missed your thread because of the amount of traffic in this forum. Great work on it! I can tell from the landscaping alone that you took a tremendous amount of time to put this together. I like the balcony and the large glass windows in the design. Also liked your floor plan choices.
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Yea it kind of disappointed me that no one was commenting bc on The Sims 3, they always did :-) but now that you said that, that makes since :)

Thank you, It actually did take some time to crate the landscaping and I love how it turned out :)

~Ash~

QA8gxZg.png
  • Options
    TheGreenLionTheGreenLion Posts: 1,635 Member
    Try not to be too concerned with how well received this build was. Each of us takes a certain amount of pride in creating lots but don't let it bring you down if you feel it is somehow lacking in your expectations. Keep on building and sharing with the community! It can get rather busy as Ash mentioned and there are probably quite a few interesting things lurking in the nether pages of this forum that many of us haven't seen.

Best you can do is be active and drop by other creators pages to leave a nice comment, build more stuff and share it with us here. You've already done one good thing by putting a link to your thread in your signature, just remember that the more you post the more it will be seen. I think you've done a great job on your first build and as you do more you'll get more familiar with the tools and do even more great things!

Also be sure to check out the Building Tips thread and glean inspiration from other builders or as many do, poke around with some real-life buildings and see what types of elements you might be able to use or recreate. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    This is one of my newest builds and my only community lot :-) My orighin name is in the 1st post and you can also follow me on twitter @‌Bob89Sims

Santa Home Away From HOme
    Santa home away from home is a comfortable, laidback cozy restaurant. If Santa isn't at the NorthPole, he's here soaking it in.

a1h5z4.png
    i3gx1k.png
    Happy Simming

QA8gxZg.png
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    This is one of my newest sims and my only community lot :-) My orighin name is in the 1st post and you can also follow me on twitter @‌Bob89Sims

Shayla needs love
    Shayla Keidel
    Shayla has had her heart broken too many times to count. She is set out to find her one and only true love.

2ti6f.png

vfk020.png

2znn713.png

25aqn8x.png

Happy Simming

Post edited by Ash89 on
    QA8gxZg.png
  • Options
    Santa Home Away from Home is a very nice festive themed restaurant :) It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build. The Christmas garland and wreath on the front exterior of the building are nice for sims to see when coming to the restaurant. Very nice layout of the interior of the build. It looks very nice how you have the section for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofas having a read of a book and a chat, and have the other section where sims can enjoy sitting at the tables eating meals and having a drink. The festive patterned tables are nice there.. It looks great how you have used the bookcase to divide the sections off. The Christmas trees are very nice for sims to see whilst sitting there.
    It is a very nice build :)
  • Options
    Thank you Rose :-D
    QA8gxZg.png
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    I'm going to be doing something a little different for now on with showcasing my builds.Here is my newest build that is up on the gallery. My origin name is on the first post.

Grand Baron Manor
    Enjoy this beautiful mansion fit for royalty. In Grand Baron Manor you have plenty to do so if you get bored with the town you have plenty to do here.

Virtual tour up on my youtube channel here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kELuxAITg5k

More videos to come in the future :-D

You may subscribe too :-)

2wqse1w.png

Happy Simming!
    QA8gxZg.png
  • Options
    Grand Manor is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice. The windows that you have placed either side of the front door are very nice for sims to see when coming to enter the home. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice colours that you have used for the walls of the rooms. The conservatory garden room is very nice! The floral flooring looks very nice! Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the planters there. It looks very nice how you have placed the bookcases in the library. Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen! The island sinks and bar stool counter is very nice! The fruit bowls are nice kitchej touches on the counter. It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. It is great that you have two stoves in the kitchen and have placed them either side of the fridge. The wooden flooring looks nice. Very nice outdoors areas! It looks very nice how you have done the water fountain features at the front of the home! The hedge arches and the way you have placed the flowers and plants there look very nice! . Nice back patio outdoors living and pool area. Sims wil have fun swimming in the pool, and enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meals at the table in the sunshine.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Very awesome lots @Bob89! :D
    Well done and I like them. I really like your Luxurious Beauty. :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    Awwww thank you both :-D
    QA8gxZg.png
  • Options
    Vermanitus7Vermanitus7 Posts: 52 Member
    Santa Home Away From HOme is perfect! :) It's a perfect place to spend some time with a family :)
  • Options
    Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Beautiful homes, each unique and well designed. I especially like Luxurious Beauty, it is gorgeous! :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    hehe thank you all :-)
    QA8gxZg.png
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Hey guys, have another video here. I hope you all watch and enjoy and of course download :-D

The Yacht House
    #Ash #unique #yacht #rooftopool #tropical #fun This is not a boat house but a Yacht house. Tropical setting inside and out. Calling all aboard! ;-)

http://youtu.be/s6prp19koug

znwn5k.png

• Happy Simming

Note: After test playing, the deck that leads to the home was slightly change for better convenience.

QA8gxZg.png