Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My buildings

AddisAdaAddisAda Posts: 208 Member
Hello. I want to share my houses with you guys :)
My origin id is the same as my id here.
I'm norwegian, so if my english isn't that good, it's because of that :)

My first house are my childhood home.

10102014_22-55.png

10102014_22-52-2.png

10102014_22-55-2.png

10102014_22-55-3.png

10102014_22-56.png

This is the entrance.
10102014_22-57.png

10102014_22-57-2.png

10102014_22-57-3.png

10102014_22-58-2.png

10102014_22-58.png

10102014_22-59.png

10102014_22-59-2.png

10102014_22-59-4.png

10102014_22-59-3.png

10102014_22-59-5.png

A small bedroom/office
10102014_22-58-3.png

Master bedroom
10102014_23-00.png

10102014_23-00-2.png

This empty space is where the stairs to the basement is supposed to be.
10102014_23-00-3.png

10102014_23-00-4.png

10102014_23-01.png

10102014_23-01-2.png

10102014_23-01-4.png

10102014_23-01-3.png

Comments

• Options
    SelahFreeAtLastSelahFreeAtLast Posts: 5,102 Member
    I like it. Nice and clean looking. Lots of space.
    ID selahfreeatlast @deema316 on twitter
  • Options
    JLJustineJLJustine Posts: 65 Member
    Looks like a real European home. Great job :)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    It is nice that you have set up a showcase thread for your builds. :) It is very nice and special that you have built a sims 4 version of your childhood home. Very nice texture that you have used for the exterior of the home, and it looks nice how you have dobe the windows in the build. Very nice outdoors patio area for sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meals at the umbrella covered table there in the sunshine. Very nice sunroom for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the seats there enjoying the sunshine coming in through the glass windows onto them. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home. The coat and hat wall shelf and the shoes rack looks nice in the front entry area. Very nice design of the kitchen. The fruit bowl and mugs rack are nice kitchen items for sims to see whilst cooking there. Great dining alcove area for sims to enjoy eating meals at the tahle there. The tiling on the bathroom walls and the texture of the bathroom floors looks very nice. Very nice walk in clothes and shoes closet! The bedroom are very nice. The pattern on the bedhead wall in the master bedroom looks nice. It is great that you have a study desk area in the single bed bedroom for sims to enjoy sitting at the table using the computer. Very nice living room areas. The fireplace nook looks nice.Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas having a chat or a read of a book from the bookcase in front of the fire. The fruit bowl and candles on the coffee table look nice there. The blue colour and pattern of the walls looks nice. The dining room is nice. It looks nice how you have placed a patterned floor rug under the dining table. Sims will enjoy eating their meals there, then sit and relax on the armchair and watch tv after dining. The curved counter next to the wall with the plants on it is nice for sims to see whilst dining there.
    It is a very nice home. :)
  • Options
    I have set up a thread where people can post links to their own showcase threads. If you would like to post a link to your showcase thread I would be delighted if you posted your showcase thread link on that thread. :)
    The link is
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/793638/showcase-links-thread/p1
  • Options
    Thank you so much :)
  • Options
    Larifari2009Larifari2009 Posts: 679 Member
    very nice, spacious house - I really like the living room with the lightblue wallpaper/colour on just some of the walls as an accent ant the one corner in grey with the splash of colour from the fruitbowls and on the other side with the red chair . :)
    bannerforum1.jpg

• Options
    This is the first house I started building in The Sims 4.

Outside
    14102014_19-01.png

14102014_19-01-3.png

14102014_19-07.png

14102014_19-05.png

14102014_19-01-2.png

Hall/entrance
    14102014_19-02.png

14102014_19-03-2.png

14102014_19-02-2.png

Master bedroom
    14102014_19-02-3.png

Downstairs bathroom
    14102014_19-03.png

Kitchen
    14102014_19-03-3.png

14102014_19-04.png

14102014_19-03-4.png

Small office
    14102014_19-04-4.png

Living room
    14102014_19-04-3.png

14102014_19-04-2.png

Piano room :smile:
    14102014_19-05-3.png

Upstairs bedroom
    14102014_19-05-4.png

14102014_19-06.png

Upstairs bathroom
    14102014_19-06-3.png

14102014_19-06-2.png
  • Options
    superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Your childhood home?? Wow!! It's a dream! You are very lucky :blush:
    I think it's really "Norwegian" (my fantasy? Haha)
    I like the second house too, I don't know why but I thought to the Goth's house when I saw it.
  • Options
    MandylcdMandylcd Posts: 1,713 Member
    Beautiful builds! You are quite talented!
  • Options
    Thank you :)
  • Options
    Your latest home that you have posted here looks very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of it! The roofing looks great! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build. The covered over front porch entryway looks very nice. Very nice balcony areas for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors playing chess at the table or just resting on the seat bench in the sunshine. The texture of the exterior is great, and the flower box windows look nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The wooden flooring looks very nice. Nice entrance area.The clothes stand and shoes rack are nice home touches near the front door, and the flowers on the side table are nice for sims to see when coming into the home. Very nice master bedroom! Nice type of curtains and bed that you have used there, and the grey colour of the room is calming and restful for sleeping. The flowers on the bedside tables are nice for sims when laying in bed. Very nice design of the kitchen! The island curved stove and bar stool counter is great! The pans on the wall are a nice kitchen item for sims to see there when cooking meals. Very nice office nook! It looks very nice how you have done the shelves with items on them there! Sims will enjoy looking at the items whilst sitting there using the computer. Great layout of the living room. It looks great how you have an armchairs nook area for sims to enjoy sitting have a chat together or a read of a book from the bookcase, and have a sofa seat area where sims can enjoy watching tv. The plants look nice how you have placed them either side of the tv. Nice upper landing music nook. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the arnchair there, listening to the music being played on the piano. The red, green and brown colour scheme of the kids bedroom looks very nice! The pattern that you have used on thevwalls looks nice, and the teddy is cute there! Very nice upstairs bathroom! The blue colour scheme of the room and the wall tiling looks very nice.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • Options
    I tried building a modern house, and this is the result :blush:

Outside
    CRLqTcI.png
    PXg4ZVG.png
    JTbDSM1.png
    SKwzOUH.png
    DACmMQu.png

Entrance/hall
    t5htGn5.png
    CgQcpnv.png

Sun room
    OiJsTqG.png

Kitchen with a small office area
    3aVuFln.png
    waaw61Y.png
    E3Tgnk4.png
    ivNSg7B.png

Bathroom
    hWr5yMb.png
    2IBlh2W.png

Living room
    KHvU0FT.png
    wcKxCnn.png

Bedroom
    nY74j64.png
    XrHjiag.png
    RLbFcgc.png
  • Options
    AmbsSimAmbsSim Posts: 118 Member
    Very nice builds! I love your use of accent walls in the Norwegian home, especially the accent wall in the bedroom. Your modern home looks really cool with the brick walls for the interior, and I love the arrangement of the furniture. I also like that you put closets into your builds! :)
  • Options
    Your Modern home looks very nice! :) Very nice exterior design and layout of the home! The roofing looks great! Very nice water fountain feature at the front of the build for sims to enjoy seeing when coming to enter the home. Great outdoors sitting nook for sims to enjoy resting on the seat in the outdoors air. The birdbath looks nice there. Great gardening nook for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the planter boxes. It looks very nice how you have used the windows in the build! Very nice glass windows front sun room sitting room for sims to enjoy the sunshine coming in onto them through the windows whilst sitting there. The flower cart looks nice there. The coat shelf and shoes racks in the front entrance hall are great home touches there. It looks great how you have angled the sofa in the corner of the room for sims to sit and rest on. It looks grest how you have done the water fountain feature in the staircase area! Very nice deisgn of and furnishing of the kitchen! The island curved stove and bar stool counter looks great! The fruit bowl and knife set on the counters and the menu board on the wall are great kitchen touches there. The texture that you have used for the kitchen walls looks very nice. Great office nook area there for sims to enjoy sitting at the table using the computer. The fishbowl on the table there is a nice restful sight for sims to see when sitting there. Very nice living room. It looks great how you have created a tv watching nook in the corner of the room. Sims will sitting on the sofa or armchair there reading a book from the bookcase, watching tv and listening to music from the stereo. They will have fun dancing there too! Very nice bedroom! The walk in clothes and shoes and dressing closet looks great! The green and blue colour scheme of the bedroom looks very nice. Sims will enjoy looking out through their bedroom windows at the outside views.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • Options
    MauveeMauvee Posts: 185 Member
    edited November 2014
    First one is cute. Man I wish I had a big enough room for a walk-in closet. :(
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Very nice builds!! Can't wait to see more from you!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Nice modern home. I like the interiors. Especially that kitchen looks fabulous! :D
  • Options
    Thank you guys :) You make me really happy :blush:
  • Options
    I've made another house :) This is a floating glass house. I made a house like this in TS3 and wanted to make one in TS4 too. It's just too bad we can't have more floors.

Outside
    nb6zn0V.png
    DoCMu1x.png
    Kj5y0A6.png
    35k73hE.png

Entrance
    RdCj6ym.png

Office area under the stairs
    02hhXFc.png

Kitchen
    MERpuu8.png
    MqmV9Bh.png

Living room
    KICgRfM.png
    rymt1TA.png

Bathroom
    zT7G9ND.png

Bedroom
    g005ui9.png
    RZ7ChVI.png
  • Options
    Your Floating Glass House is very nice! :) It looks so very nice how you have used the glass windows in the build and how you have done the water and the pathways through the water! The water fountain features on the sides of the lot look very nice! Very nice layout of the home! It looks great how you have the stairs going up to the entrance. It looks great how you have placed bar counter on the outdoors deck for sims to enjoy sitting there in the sunshine having a drink from the bar and enjoying the nice surroundings. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It looks a very nice light filled home, that sims can enjoy the sunshine coming in onto them wherever they are in the house and can enjoy looking out through the windows at the outside views. The green and grey colour scheme of the furnishings of the home looks very nice. The clothes shelf looks great in the entrance area. Very nice office study desk nook under the stairs! Sims will enjoy sitting there reading a book from the bookcase or using the computer, and enjoy seeing the outdoors water fountain. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks great how you have placed the kitchen counters! The counters look great either side of the stove. The hanging pots add a great touch in the room. The kitchen is a very nice light filled place to enjoy cooking meals. Great layout of the living room. Nice armchairs sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting resting and chatting or reading. It looks very nice how you have placed the plants on the table and near the window there. Great tv watching nook area. The texture that you have used for the flooring through the home looks nice. Very nice bedroom! Sims will enjoy waking up to the sunlight coming in through the bedroom windows in the mornings, and they will have such nice views from their bedroom! The dresser alcove looks great! The flowers look nice on the bedside tables for sims to enjoy seeing whilst laying in bed.
    It is a very nice home, indoors and outside :)
  • Options
    TCJGTCJG Posts: 83 Member
    All these homes look so nice
    Hello all! If you enjoy Sims 4 Let's Play be sure to check us out right here: ChrylerGames

Our Tumblr
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Nice glass home! It looks very whimsical which I love! Good job! :D
  • Options
    N0NoTToN0NN0NoTToN0N Posts: 1,024 Member
    yeesh! I want to comment on all of them but don't have the time right now. I'll have to come back and check them out again...& hopefully some new builds too. Quick note though; Love your kitchens and how the first house is clean and modern but still has a homey comfortable atmosphere too. Thanks for sharing!
    19172275569_bb0181ed75.jpgGingerThyme; by T Reece, on Flickr
  • Options
    burntcheese223burntcheese223 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Very beautiful glass house! I will look you up on the gallery and favorite it! You have very cute houses.
  • Options
    Thank you :) It means a lot that you like my houses :)