Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The City of São Paten- CC-Free Tropical Metropolis

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    WhitneysimWhitneysim Posts: 554 Member
    ShimmeringBlood, it is for me, I do find most of the buildings have not been finished and I have to do them instead, but in my opinion the rest of the world is enjoyable to play!
  • Options
    ShimmeringBloodShimmeringBlood Posts: 50 Member
    @Whitneysim I finally managed to download it yesterday and I had an explore and it looks fab! I think the community lots are done but not the houses?
  • Options
    Yeah seems to be right, alot of the resident lots are done, but some aren't and have to be done manually, which is a little time consuming!
  • Options
    @whitneysim yeah definitely time consuming! I don't mind doing the houses so much because I usually change them around anyway. If it had been the community lots unfinished I wouldn't have downloaded it. Thanks for helping me decide to download it Whitney :)
  • Options
    Amathyst8Amathyst8 Posts: 46 Member
    This is a very beautiful world! I have a question about your world. Are the islands you have around your main world large enough to accommodate lots? Just curious. =)
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Glad I helped out ShimmeringBlood and glad you like the world, its a great world to play, although I have noticed in the last few days everytime I get a sim employed, they all start at 1 pm, and I mean, all of the sims, this isn't normal, but I'll go with the flow for now!
  • Options
    olskueeeolskueee Posts: 4 New Member
    I love this world! The only thing is, that in my world the roads are cut. I mean there are no bridges and it kinda annoys me, since all the cars etc dip into the water and rise from the other side. Just weird. Do I need a store world or something for them to show up? Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
  • Options
    @Whitneysim that sucks :( how odd. I still haven't moved my Sims across yet as it's so time consuming. I use the mod to keep their relationships the same and family tree the same etc etc.

@Olskueee on my quick play of the town I noticed some of the roads are like, cut in half or are not finished if that makes sense? only a few, I didn't really notice. I know there's a bridge somewhere which seems out of place, or it might be a road I'm not 100% sure! I haven't played the town enough to notice it dipping into water and rising from the other side.
  • Options
    Oh it's come up as plum.. it wasn't even a swear world lol. lemmie rephrase. - Oh that's not good, how odd* LOL
  • Options
    > @ShimmeringBlood said:
    > @Whitneysim that sucks :( how odd. I still haven't moved my Sims across yet as it's so time consuming. I use the mod to keep their relationships the same and family tree the same etc etc.
    >
    > @Olskueee on my quick play of the town I noticed some of the roads are like, cut in half or are not finished if that makes sense? only a few, I didn't really notice. I know there's a bridge somewhere which seems out of place, or it might be a road I'm not 100% sure! I haven't played the town enough to notice it dipping into water and rising from the other side.

Yes! That is exactly what is happening with my world too. But in the pictures, there are bridges where I dont have any.... So annoying
  • Options
    flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    The missing bridges are most probably due to either they are 3rd party CC bridges or they belong to a store world you do not have installed. I do not know if the creator of this world checks this post but I would ask them which bridges he used.
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    @flstrider Thank you, I was thinking that too, but he didn't say anything about installing store worlds. Everywhere I've checked, he only says "you need all exp packs up to island paradise. And I have all packs so it can't be that either. Hmmm, I guess I'll just have to keep researching. Thank for your help though!
  • Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    @Olskueee and @flstrider, he was asked this question on MTS and on page two he replied that he was using the bridges from Supernatural. Here is the thread: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=524289&c=1&ht=&page=1&pp=25#startcomment
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    THank you so much! :)