Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Glenkarri Creations ... GARDEN ESSENCE........ Page 15

Comments

• Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,602 Member
    The exterior design and layout of the Island Estate is very nice! :) The roofing and the Tuder style of the home looks very nice! Very nice outdoors areas! The skylight roofed outdoors kitchen and dining area looks very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking and eating meals outdoors at the dining table there. Very nice sunken pool patio! The long pool looks very great! Sims will enjoy swimming in the water. Nice games nook for sims to have fun playing chess or the llama tabletop game in the sunshine. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The design of the kitchen is very nice! The island counter looks nice with the fruit bowl, small white tree, books and jar pot on it. The wall texture gives a nice homely feel to the room. Nice window art nook for sims to enjoy painting on the easel whilst looking out through the windows at the outside views. The curtained windows in the cooking and preparing area of the kitchen looks so very nice! It looks very nice how the curtains are placed there. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in whilst cooking meals. The type of dining seats used in the dining room is nice. The floral wall picture is pretty for sims to see when eating meals. They will enjoy listening to the music from the gramophone whilst dining. Very nice layout of the living room! The brown colour scheme gives a very nice look to the room, and brown wall paneling gives a richness feel. Very nice curtained windows piano nook! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas listening to the piano music being played. The flowers are a pretty touch on the coffee table. Very nice master bedroom! Nice arnchair sitting areas in the room for sims to rest and read books.
    It is nice that there is a hot tub in the bath room.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Island Estate is very nice indeed. The different roof shapes and layout make it so picturesque. The status add grandeur to the pool and are a nice touch. I really like the covered outdoor dining. Well done :smiley:
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,147 Member
    @Glenkarri, very pretty tudor style estate! The grounds are beautiful and I especially love that outdoor dining space. Was curious as to what is in the building directly in front of the pool??
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Thanks so much Rosemow and Soocoolsim for your kind comments. My Requester has also expressed their pleasure with this one, so all is well. :)

Sandraelle wrote: »
    @Glenkarri, very pretty tudor style estate! The grounds are beautiful and I especially love that outdoor dining space. Was curious as to what is in the building directly in front of the pool??

That's the Art Studio Sandy. It is all set up for a budding Artist ;)
  • Options
    edited October 2016
  • Options
    Both of the homes are very nice! :) Barra House is very pretty! The roof covered front pathway entrance area is so very nice! The flowers on the roofing look very pretty! The plants and pink floral lattices lining the edges of the pathway look so very nice! The flower box windows look very nice. Very nice outdoors porch area. The side pool nook is great! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool and enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the table in the outdoors air. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The sunflowers in the rooms are nice touches of sunshine for the sims to see. Very nice design of the kitchen. The wall tiling is nice, and the wall knives, teapots shelves and fruit wall picture are nice home touches there.
    Puckett Springs is a very nice log cabin build! :) The layout of the build looks great! The outdoors areas look very nice! Nice pond area for sims to enjoy fishing. The plants look nice on the edges of the pond. The river area with the water, lilypads and large rocks looks very great! Nice firepit nook for sims to enjoy toasting food on the fire. Very nice hot tub nook. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub in a nice outdoors setting. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home, and open plan of the kitchen, dining and living areas! The double stove nook in the kitchen looks great! Very nice windows dining nook. The candles are a restful touch on the table top. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst eating a meal. The type of chairs used suits well the type of home. Very nice fireplace sitting nook area for sims to enjoy resting on the armchairs or sofa in front of the fire reading a book. The collectibles look great on the side tables either sides of the fireplace. The outdoors porch areas look great! Sims will enjoy sitting outdoors on the patterned seating there having a chat, or enjoy dining at the bar stool counter. The flower cart and flower lamp tree are pretty touches. Very nice design of the fireplace feature! It looks great! Very nice loft master bedroom! The seats look nice placed at the foot of the bed. The patterned floor rug is a nice touch under the bed. Nice study desk nook for sims to enjoy sitting there using the computer.
    The homes are very nice for sims to enjoy living in ! :)
  • Options
    Hi Rosemow, Thanks again for always being my very first visitor with such kind words. I am thoroughly enjoying building in Sims 4 now, with all the nice goodies they provide. Looking forward to City Living to see what new stuff comes along. Hope you are keeping well, love from Vicki ;)<3
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,147 Member
    @Glenkarri , Vicki I so love this cabin you built in S4. I like how it sits above ground with the pond down below and all that nice deck space for outdoor living. Very nice interiors too with the rustic touches. Great job!
  • Options
    MiliksimMiliksim Posts: 150 Member
    Hello :) I really love Puckett Springs - it has such a lovely feel to it. The deck is great and surrounded by beautiful nature <3 Very nice for an "outdoor simmer" like myself :D
  • Options
    Hi Sandy, <3 Thanks for coming by, glad you like Puckett Springs, it was fun to create. :)

Miliksim, lovely to meet you here. :) I am a great admirer of your amazing builds. :o Like you, I am an Outdoor person, always happiest in the garden or out in the countryside. Guess it reflects in my builds lol.......... a pleasure to follow you and enjoy more of your lovely work, take care and Happy Simming. Were you in Sims 3 at all??? Would love to see creations of yours from that Game??? :)
  • Options
    Thank you for your lovely words <3 You put a smile on my face :) Well, I started out playing TS1 when it came out. When TS2 arrived I was thrilled and I have been playing that game until TS4 came out. I tried purchasing TS3 but unlike many others (I can see ) I could not allign with the open world :# So I am so happy how TS4 works. Happy simming to you too :)
  • Options
    Oh no, you did not like the Open World, I adored it, you could go anywhere, the Beach, Swimming, Fishing, ride your horse all over the place..........catch a Unicorn.........wow A very special Game. Still I am basically a buildaholic and love creating, a passion that has been going on now for some years. Lovely to say hello here, take care :)
  • Options
    You too :)
  • Options
    The Summer House is so very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the home, and the roofing looks great! Very nice layout of the build! The white colour of the exterior looks very nice. Very nice roof covered outdoors living and dining patio! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ there and eating them outside in their air. Nice corner bar nook for sims to enjoy sitting relaxing on the patterned seating, having a drink from the bar and listening to music from the juke box. The sunken pool and hot tub patio looks great! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, and enjoy relaxing in the tub. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The white colour scheme of the kitchen looks nice. Sims will enjoy sitting at the bar stool counter eating a meal. The dining room is very nice! Nice bar counter nook for sims to enjoy having a drink with their meals. The drinks wall shelves look great there. Very nice type of dining chairs used and the patterned floor rug adds a nice look to the room. The type and placement of the curtains looks nice. The music nook looks great! The music themed picture looks great on the wall, and the curtained windows look nice either sides of the picture. Sims will enjoy resting there listening to the piano music being played. Very nice furnishing of the bedroom! It looks nice how the screen divider separates off the bed area from the sitting area. The colour scheme of the room areas looks calming and restful. Very nice fireplace sofa seat sitting nook. Sims will enjoy resting there in front of the fire reading a book. The bookcases look nice placed either sides of the fireplace.

A Penthouse Wish is a very nice home for sims to enjoy living in when living in San Myshuno ! :) The remake of the Penthouse looks very nice! Very nice exterior of the home! The glass skylight roofing looks very nice! Very nice pool area! The nook area with the plants, water fountain and lit white tree looks very nice! Very nice hot tub nook! The strings of lights, the flowers, the fencing and the patterned flooring looks pretty! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the tub,The glass roof covered outdoors dining pergola is very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking and eating meals in the outdoors air there. They will have fun playing basketball on the court or sliding on the slippery water slide! Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. The upper balcony looks great! The plants are nice touches on the balcony areas. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice feature where the two vases of flowers are on either sides of the coffee table and the white mini tree is on top of the table. Very nice kitchen nook. Sims will have very nice views of the city through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals. The fruit bowl , cake display item and utensils are great kitchen touches there. The windows study and tv watching room areas are very nice light filled nooks! Sims will enjoy looking outdoors at the views whilst sitting at the desk table using the computer. The tv looks nice angled into the corner. The bedrooms are very nice! Sims will enjoy waking up to sunlight coming into the bedroom. The blue colour of the beds looks nice,
    They are very nice homes! :)
  • Options
    Hi Rosemow, Thank you so much for your lovely words and visit. Hope all is well with you and yours big hugs from Vicki <3
  • Options
    Here is my latest DNA Request AND she is HUGE............request was for a 12 bedroom Colonial Style Sprawling Mansion and that is what this one is. Tastefully decorated throughout and includes heaps of fun items for your Sims, so go spoil them in this one.........

THE KAMIO PLANTATION
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/6041577FB6C611E684731A48E9EF6133?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Glenkarri&max=50&maxis=false

11-30-16_4-01-31nbspPM_zpswt7xtdri.jpg

11-30-16_4-01-40nbspPM_zpssolhamgy.jpg

11-30-16_4-02-47nbspPM_zpsxmbgecud.jpg

11-30-16_4-02-17nbspPM_zps69ivj3cj.jpg

11-30-16_4-03-28nbspPM_zpszpbvnsva.jpg

11-30-16_4-03-47nbspPM_zpsqrbwnej3.jpg

11-30-16_4-04-04nbspPM_zpsrygh7f9v.jpg

11-30-16_4-04-35nbspPM_zpsdrk0a9av.jpg

11-30-16_4-04-08nbspPM_zpscmkqmhvo.jpg

11-30-16_4-05-33nbspPM_zpswiw7c8nh.jpg

11-30-16_4-07-03nbspPM_zps1fouvjhq.jpg

11-30-16_4-07-23nbspPM_zpsgrxnmf0x.jpg

11-30-16_4-07-11nbspPM_zpskgamex4z.jpg

11-30-16_4-08-00nbspPM_zps8aed3vmr.jpg

11-30-16_4-09-20nbspPM%20-%20Copy%202_zpsnn3busla.jpg

11-30-16_4-09-47nbspPM%20-%20Copy%202_zpst2tudgap.jpg

11-30-16_4-10-13nbspPM%20-%20Copy%202_zpstaqot3wf.jpg

11-30-16_4-08-48nbspPM%20-%20Copy%202_zpsrpcj6fa0.jpg

11-30-16_4-08-58nbspPM%20-%20Copy%202_zpswhdwafef.jpg
  • Options
    The Kamio Plantation looks very nice! :) The design of the exterior looks very great! The dormers and roofing look very nice! Very nice upper balcony patio for sims to enjoy resting on the seating there in the outdoors air. The outdoors areas look very nice! Kids will have fun playing on the monkey bars, and all sims will enjoy swimming in the pool. The sitting area which has the statue, arches, string lights and flowers looks very nice! The flowers and plants look nice lining the edges of the back porch patio. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The brown wall texture gives a very nice look to the rooms. It is great that there are 12 bedrooms in the home! The floor rugs and floor textures in the rooms look nice. It is nice that there is a nook area that has been set up with a Christmas tree ready for Christmas. Sims will have fun playing chess on the chess table in the living room, or enjoy sitting resting on the sofa reading a book. The type of and placement of the curtains in the rooms looks very nice. Very nice bar room! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The bar counter nook looks great! The drinks display cabinets look great there. The mooing work where the crockery cabinets are looks so nice!
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

THE KAMIO PLANTATION is just gorgeous! Great work, dear! <3
    I told you time ago and I repeat now: I´m in love with your lots :love:
  • Options
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    THE KAMIO PLANTATION is just gorgeous! Great work, dear! <3
    I told you time ago and I repeat now: I´m in love with your lots :love:

As I am with yours, I went through Seafoam yesterday and she is gorgeous, so many great ideas, great work my lovely friend, a keeper ;)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! Wonderful new additions to your build thread! I especially love the plantation house and the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 house! Already added all of them to my favourites. <3
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Absolutely beautiful. Love the plantation :smiley: