Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Keep The Sims 3 Store Open Indefinitely! (48 sigs & counting)

Comments

• Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited July 2014
    I'd love to have the store kept open for a long time yet even if I bought TS4 because I'll still be playing TS3 for a very long time after investing so much money into it.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    amjoieamjoie Posts: 3,516 Member
    edited July 2014
    Signed. I would like the store to continue to create new things for my TS3 game. I plan on playing it for years.

Note: Whether or not the store continues to create things, I will not be buying TS4.
  • Options
    NodakNodak Posts: 89 Member
    edited July 2014
    Signed

I sincerely hope EA realizes they can have a minimal staff churning out new content each month and still rake in money with Sims 3 well into Sims 4's life.

I won't be playing Sims 4 until the last few expansions are announced. I'll happily buy new content every month for the Sims 3 until that time.

This is win win, EA. I win new content, you win my monies.
  • Options
    prettynikishaprettynikisha Posts: 82 Member
    edited July 2014
    Signed!!!
  • Options
    LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    edited July 2014
    Signed.

Please note, too, that this is the ONLY way I will continue to be a customer.
  • Options
    17mars17mars Posts: 263 Member
    edited July 2014
    Signed!
    I still play Sims 1 and will continue to play Sims 3 even if I do buy 4. Never quite understood why people "left" one for another when they're all fun and different games.
  • Options
    tinydancer80tinydancer80 Posts: 282 Member
    edited July 2014
    Signed! Thank you for creating this thread, AmaraRena! TBH, I pre-ordered TS4 knowing it doesn't have toddlers, pools, etc. I searched deep down and realized I could live without that stuff for a while, and I wanted the benefits of pre-order. If I don't like it, I can always go back to TS3, and if/when I do, I'd like the TS3 store to be there with lots of new content! :)
  • Options
    SuttiPuttSuttiPutt Posts: 3,620 Member
    edited July 2014
    You can add my name to the list,I would love to see the sims3 keep going and add as well as fix a few things.I don't know if I will go on to sims4 yet it all depends on the price and the reviews once it's released.I think that I would still continue to play sims3 even if I get sims4 at a later date,cause it has many things I like which,they may never have in sims4.
  • Options
    slamondaslamonda Posts: 1,357 Member
    edited July 2014
    I plan on playing both not ready to give up toddlers and pools yet so sign me up
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited July 2014
    Signed -- on my behalf and on behalf of all the Mac players who will still be playing The Sims 3 because of no Mac version of The Sims 4 for the foreseeable future. :(
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    edited July 2014
    Signed.

Even if I do get Sims 4 at some point in the future, I will certainly continue to play Sims 3 for a long time.
    I still play Sims 1 as well. Never got Sims 2 and I'm still on the fence about Sims 4. Not because of toddlers or pools, but just because I haven't seen much of the gameplay yet.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited July 2014
    Signed too. I'll keep buying any store content I like while it is being produced.

It would be nice if we got a patch though.
  • Options
    CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited July 2014
    Signed :mrgreen:
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• Options
    gypsy54gypsy54 Posts: 484 Member
    edited July 2014
    Definitely signed :)

Thank you AmaraRena, for starting this thread.
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    edited July 2014
    Signed!!!
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited July 2014
    SIGNED

keep me as a custumor
    keep me as a happy custumor

and who knows I might get tempted by oter EA products to... or to gift them....

I'm not moveing to sims4
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    MeldrewMeldrew Posts: 41 Member
    edited July 2014
    Signed.

So much I have yet to try out in Sims 3 despite playing since 2009.
  • Options
    MarLee67MarLee67 Posts: 217 Member
    edited July 2014
    Signed.

I still play Hero's of Might and Magic on occasion. I see no reason to not be playing this game several years from now as long as its still playable.
  • Options
    justChrisUkjustChrisUk Posts: 14 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Signed.

Yes Please!
  • Options
    Megan31917Megan31917 Posts: 457 Member
    edited July 2014
    Signed. Please add me to the list.
  • Options
    Toddycat3Toddycat3 Posts: 77 Member
    edited July 2014
    Signed.

I will still continue to play 3 aswell as 4 and will continue to buy new stuff for the game.
  • Options
    eedoeeedoe Posts: 6 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Signed.

I have zero interest in The Sims 4 and I have no intention to ever purchase it.
    I believe the content could have easily been added to The Sims 3.
  • Options
    CandySims14CandySims14 Posts: 475 Member
    edited July 2014
    Yes, please!

I just started playing Sims 3, for crying out loud. I don't want the store to close anytime soon.
  • Options
    hyegalhyegal Posts: 238 Member
    edited July 2014
    Signed! I can't wait for the Sims 4 (guilty secret: I find toddlers kind of boring), but no way am I giving up my Sims 3. It's finally set up just the way I like it.

It could definitely use more store stuff, though. Always room for more of that.
  • Options
    AlmightyBlahAlmightyBlah Posts: 137 Member
    edited July 2014
    Signed.

I won't be buying TS4 for many reasons, so I plan to continue playing TS3 for quite some time yet. I would love it if the store stayed open for the foreseeable future. But what I'd appreciate even more is continued patch updates. There are so many bugs left unchecked - and I've always hated having to fight with my game just to play it; spending hours of my time looking up work-arounds (with varying degrees of success), or ultimately having to resort to mods to get the job done (I try to keep my game as vanilla as possible, but they don't make it easy for me).

Knowing that we have the last patch update we'll ever get - despite the known issues we still struggle with - is one of the biggest reasons why I myself will not be buying TS4. Our TS3 games are glitchy as all get-out, and I know TS4 will not be saved from the same fate (only they'll be all new colourful bugs - bugs with "emotions"). Kinda sends the message that they don't care about taking the time to make quality games - and why would I purchase a product I don't trust?

...Wow, didn't meant to go on a tangent there. Sorry about that. D=