Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AIRIS6962 D.N.A. NEW! Far From The Worldly Noise (p25)

Comments

• Options
    suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    Airis -- it's looking fabulous :-) Can't wait to see the finished build so I can rec.
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    Wonderful!
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    I love the nightime picture! The neon signs looks great! About a name, you can always google. That's what I do most of the time. :)
  • Options
    SimsikeikoSimsikeiko Posts: 169 Member
    Airis, is looking very nice, now! <3

Can't wait to see the finished build. :D
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,602 Member
    I had a look at your Photobucket pictures of your uploaded build. The Blue Farale is a very nice place for sims to enjoy visiting for fun and entertainment! :) Very nice design and layout of it! It looks great the type of and how you have done the windows. The front outdoors area looks great! It looks very nice how you have done the plants, and the sunken down water fountain feature looks great! The covered over walkway entrance looks great. It looks great how you have done the outdoors signage! The bubbles windows there look great! .Great back patio area of the build . It looks very nice how you have placed the tables and chairs there for sims to have fun sitting there playing chess or dominos. The square sofa sitting area with the plant in the middle of it looks very nice there. Sims will enjoy sitting there resting in the outdoors air. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the venue! The bar areas are great! It looks very nice how you have placed the drinks display cabinet in one of the bar areas and the different coloured bar stools look nice there. Very nice upstairs side wall sitting and table area. The different coloured stools look great there too, and the condiments on the tables are great touches. It looks nice how you have done steps up to this sitting area. The red carpeting of the area, the green plants and the colour of the stools all look very nice together. Sims will enjoy sitting at the tables, using a computer and looking down at what is happening in the venue, It looks great the type of , recolouring of and how you have placed the seats and the tables all through the build for sims to sit at. Sims will have fun using the bubble machine! The patterns that you have used for the walls through the build look great! Great stage area! The star background stage prop looks great, and the disco wall lights add to the great look of the area.The light effects and hanging disco ball light looks great! Great games area for sims to have fun playing the arcade games, hoops or pool. Sims will have fun going bowling on the bowling alley lanes. Very nice curved seating sitying nook area near the bowling lanes. Sims will enjoy sitting there watching other sims bowling or having a drink from the nearby bar. Great dance floor and karaoke section! The patterns on the floor there and throughout the build look great! Sims will have fun singing and dancing there!
    It is a great venue to have fun visiting! :)
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    edited January 2015
    Thank you very much for your nice comments, my dear Sue, Taryn, yanti and Keiko <3 They mean a lot to me.
    Thank you very much my dear Rose. You´re always so kind and lovely!
    I missed you all a lot.

I´m back now and I have to update my Thread and a new request claimed.

Love <3
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    CLAIMED REQUEST:

Date: January 15, 2015
    Username: vswinehart
    Page: here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern or Traditional Home for Sunset Valley
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Username: vswinehart
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern OR Traditional - up to builder
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Nightlife, High End Loft, University Life, Seasons, Pets, Generations, Ambitions, Island Paradise, + Into the Future, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Town Life Stuff, and Outdoor Living Stuff.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? N/A
    Lot size (dimensions): 40x40 or larger
    Number of bedrooms: 6 Total
    Two in basement with separate entry (not in main house) - basically a separate apartment in the basement
    Three on 2nd floor
    Loft on 3rd floor

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?
    Two in basement - Two young adult males, their careers are professional sports and medical so I'd like to have a little gym and science area
    Three on 2nd floor - Three young adult females, their careers are law enforcement, journalism, and political so just a little reading/hangout area for them
    Loft - two adults, male & female, normal bedroom stuff plus a little desk and a little workout area
    Number of bathrooms:
    One in the basement apartment
    Half bath on main floor
    Two on 2nd floor - One connecting all the bedrooms and one open to everyone
    One on 3rd floor

Favorite color schemes: Purples/Pink, Blues/Greens
    Colors you dislike: Browns/Yellows
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yus please :D
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Sure :D
    Please list the Store content that can be used: N/A
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: N/A
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Not the city one
    Link to specific house or plan: Have fun with it :D
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Small pool, decent sized garden out back, two car garage
    Additional instructions?
    On the main floor, I'd like a foyer(open to upstairs if possible), living room, kitchen, dining room for at least 7, mud room with washer and dryer, and a small office/study/sitting area :D
    Post edited by AIRIS6962 on
  • Options
    Hello Airis :) It is so very great to see you back! Sending lots of sunshine smiles to you! :) I hope that you enjoy working on your request build.
  • Options
    vswinehartvswinehart Posts: 38 Member
    I'm so excited, thank you !
  • Options
    I´m excited too !! A long time without building and I have abstinence syndrome !!! LOL :p

I´ll be posting my WIP here.

Happy weekend everyone !! :D<3
  • Options
    Hello ! :D

I have the house half finished ( Only second floor and basement need to be decorated and some final details )

@vswinehart, I realized that in your request you wanted a small pool. The pool I placed is not a small one, but I think that its size looks fine in the avaliable space. Anyway, it´s your house, so I´m waiting for your opinion.

Here you are some pics of my WIP ( Some windows are not shown in some pics, because I took them before I placed them )

EXTERIORS:

Screenshot-18.jpg

Screenshot-16.jpg

Screenshot-13.jpg

Screenshot-14.jpg

Screenshot-7.jpg

Screenshot-28.jpg

MAIN FLOOR:

Screenshot-9.jpg

Screenshot-10.jpg

Screenshot-11.jpg

Screenshot-12.jpg

Screenshot-26.jpg

Screenshot-25.jpg

Screenshot-27.jpg

THIRD FLOOR (loft):

Screenshot-20.jpg

Screenshot-24.jpg

Screenshot-23.jpg

Screenshot-21.jpg

Screenshot-22.jpg

Screenshot-19.jpg

I placed a door for the bedroom because I remembered once my sim female couldn´t sleep because her husband was making exercise all the time with the stereo LOL. I put a stereo in the workout area, so I wanted to make sure your sims can sleep LOL ;)

I´m waiting for your opinion, sweetie :D
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    It's beautiful dear! I love those colors you put in the kitchen! I love them all but the kitchen is my Fav'!! <3
  • Options
    Thank you very much, Bree sweetie :D<3
  • Options
    Your WIP is looking very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! It looks very nice how you have done the flowers beds on the edges of the front of the home, and the flowers look nice lining the side edges of the home. Very nice front porch area. It looks nice that you have steps up to it, and have raised flowers on the patio fencing. It looks great that you have a double garage. Very nice pool and outdoors living patio! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or relaxing poolside in the loungers there. It looks very nice how you have placed the hot tub in the middle of the pool. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub in the sunshine. Very nice outdoors alcove area where sims can enjoy sitting resting on the sofa or armchairs having a chat, and enjoy seeing the nice fountain that you have placed there, amidst the nice setting of the orange flowers. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice dining room area. The colours of the walls looks nice. The drinks cart is a nice touch there and the floral picture on the wall is nice for sims to see when dining. Sims will enjoy sitting at the bar counter having a drink after their meal. Nice living room. Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofas there warming up in front of the fire. Very nice loft! The purple shade of colour that you have used for the walls looks nice. The pattern that you have used for the bathroom looks very nice.
    The WIP is looking very nice! :)
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    What a lovely modern build coming along, can't wait to see the finished work, have fun :)
  • Options
    vswinehartvswinehart Posts: 38 Member
    OMG I LOVE IT ! and the pool can stay :D I just meant like not an obnoxiously sized one that took up the whole backyard but what you did looks wonderful ! I can't wait :D @airis6962
  • Options
    Thank you very much, dear Rose and Glenkarri :D Yes, I´m having fun for sure. It´s too cold here to go out ( we have a cold snap Polar ), so a perfect moment for sims.

vswinehart, I´m glad for you like it so far. I hope you and your sims can enjoy it soon. I´m working on it :D

Happy Friday and weekend ahead to everyone! <3

• Options
  • Options
    MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    Your modern build is looking absolutely wonderful! I will be looking forward to more pics!
  • Options
    snowdove58snowdove58 Posts: 1,699 Member
    I just took the tour and all your builds are wonderful incuding your newest modern work. Great to see you back!!!!!
  • Options
    Thank you very much for your nice comments and wishes, my dear Rose, Meagan and snowdove :D<3
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    Your WIP looks great so far Airis. I especially like how you've used the windows and the steel blue-purple combination in the dining room :D
  • Options
    Thank you so much, Paula dear :D

I´ve finished the second floor and I´m working on the basement apartment. I´ll post more pics soon today.

Have a wonderful week everyone !! <3
  • Options
    So, here you are the Second Floor:

Bedrooms: Three on 2nd floor - Three young adult females, their careers are law enforcement, journalism, and political so just a little reading/hangout area for them.

Bathrooms: Two on 2nd floor - One connecting all the bedrooms and one open to everyone

LAYOUT:

Screenshot-32.jpg

Screenshot-43.jpg

The bathroom connecting all the bedrooms and one bedroom have a window to a gallery and glass ceiling.
    The hangout area is open to below, to the terraces of the main floor and the entrance.

BEDROOM 1:

Screenshot-34.jpg

Screenshot-35.jpg

BEDROOM 2:

Screenshot-37.jpg

Screenshot-38.jpg

BEDROOM 3:

Screenshot-39.jpg

Screenshot-40.jpg

BATHROOM CONNECTING THE BEDROOMS:

Screenshot-44.jpg

Screenshot-36.jpg

BATHROOM OPEN TO EVERYONE:

Screenshot-42-1.jpg

Screenshot-41.jpg

HANGOUT AREA:

Screenshot-29.jpg

Screenshot-30.jpg

Screenshot-31.jpg

• Options
    Your WIP is looking very nice! :) Very nice layout of the second floor. The green, purple and pink colour schemes of the bedrooms are very nice! The booknook in bedroom one looks great, and the lead lighting lamps on the bedside tables look pretty. The pink roses on the bedside table in bedroom two is very nice for sims to see when laying in bed. The shells on the bedhead wall in bedroom three looks nice there, and the pictures on the walls add nice touches in the room. The patterns that you have used for the beds in the bedrooms look very nice. Very nice wall tiling in the bathrooms. The hangout area is very nice! It looks nice how you have curved the sofa seating. Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofa relaxing, having a chat, reading a book and watching tv. The pattern on the sofa looks very nice. It looks great how you have done the lounger. The type of fireplace that you have used there suits the room. Sims will have fun playing chess on the chess table there.
    The home is looking very nice! :)