Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Trapped Inside - Results Up!!

mystical-cave-rick-weiberg-001.jpg

You have ventured inside and you're stuck. How'd you get there? Well, you were a stupid adult trying to enjoy the sites and just happened to stumble upon a beautiful cave. As you walked by, the writings on the wall glittered and you were completely entranced. You had to go farther in, so you did. You don't even hear the rock fall as it covers the entrance. You carry on. You thought you'd remember the twist and turns of the cave. Hey, you're kind of stupid. You are now lost and you don't know where to go. What you don't know is that somewhere near eight other people are stumbling onto the same cave, different entrances. You keep walking, and then you notice that on the walls the same message is repeating. The walls are no longer glittering and you can make out the words, just like everyone else.

We have sealed off every entrance you came in. You and eight others are in here trapped. Only one person will make it to the exit. Once that one comes out, the rest will be trapped forever.

You realize then at that point, you are trapped inside, but you also realize you are not alone. You feel someone breathing on your neck and then you black out.

You wake up with a pounding headache and a voice in your ear. The voice states, "I am your guide. I will be trying to help you navigate your way through the obstacles of this cave."

"Why?" you ask tiredly with a sore throat.

"Because if you die, I die too."

Comments

• Options
    DayshatwDayshatw Posts: 5,948 Member
    edited April 2014
    019927-001_zps7308050d.jpg

First, create a sim, or just pick one out of your studio. Your sim is really for the traits. The traits will determine sometimes how your sim will proceed. Remember you are just a guide, so sometimes your sim will do what its traits tell them too. This will be a first to turn in the entry form, first serve.

Entry Form

Guide Name:
    Sim Name:
    Traits:
    Headshot of Sim:
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    caves_878_600x450-001.jpg

03-002_zpsc3e396f2.jpg

You stumble aimlessly through the cave with your guide guiding you. "Left, Right Left, Left STOP." You've arrived at a beautiful creek. The water is clear and calling to you. It's glittering and beautiful. You go to it in a trance. You look at your reflection and splash water on your face. Your face begins to glow. What does your guide tell you to do?
    A. Drink some water
    B. Bathe in water
    C. This is obviously a trap. Do nothing

Results

Your guide booms into your ear, "Bathe in the water." You decide to listen to her and tentatively put a toe in the water and then completely submerge yourself in the water. You take a scary step onto the landing by the water and your body is glowing. Your body and mind feels anew.

You now have new traits: Bookworm, Adventurous, Athletic, Brave, and Eco-Friendly
    and you gained one point.

03-001_zps30422825.jpg

You begin to walk through the caves. You stumble over your feet landing on your bum. You break through the floor and end up in a beautiful library. The walls are lined with books piled high. You feel as if you're a wonderland. What does your guide instruct you to do?
    A. Pull a book off shelf A
    B. Pull a book off shelf B
    C. Leave the room

Results

Your guide calmly instructs you to pull a book off shelf A. You decide to listen and pulled a book off shelf A. The books begin to tumble down on top of you. You sustain terrible injuries.

You lose a point and have to sit out an event.

03-007_zps1db2a0c1.jpg

You begin to study the cave wallls. You're pushing and feeling and then suddenly the wall flips taking you with it. Once you're on the other side, you realize you're in a hallway with three doors. What does your guide ask you to do?
    A. Go through door one
    B. Go through door two
    C. Go through door three

Results

Your guide decides to tell you to go through door one. You listen to your guide and walk through door one. You are immediately ambushed by a huge bear. Thanks to your bravery you don't get harmed but you have lost trust in your guide.

You lost one point.

03-005_zpsd1669516.jpg

You are walking with no destination but the exit. You suddenly stub you're toe while daydreaming about getting out. You notice there is a large rock in your way. You try to push it but it doesn't budge. What does your guide tell you to do?
    A. Lift the rock
    B. Turn around
    C. Go over it

Results

Your guide happily chirps her command. You listen and hop flawlessly across the rock and land on the other side. You continue to walk on.

Gain one point

03-006_zps88a5933f.jpg

You are walking slowly, taking your time. Which is annoying your guide. Then suddenly the wall glows and a path reveals itself. You notice writing on the wall and it says “Get Closer to the Exit” You are thinking this has got to be a trap, but then you get a whiff of food and you must go down the walkway. What does your guide say?
    A. Go Down the Revealed Path
    B. Past right by the path
    C. Go back the way you came

Results

You past by the path and feel relieved when as you get farther you hear growling.

You gain three points.

03-004_zpsb4d338be.jpg

You begin walking and come across a tunnel that goes deeper into the cave, but down there you smell food. Something in your ear is telling you not to go but to step over the whole and keep moving. But your hungry is pushing you down that tunnel. What does your guide suggest you do?
    A. Go down tunnel
    B. Step over tunnel
    C. Nothing

Results

Your guide tells you to step over the tunnel and you listen. You press on and look back hungrily with longing but you trek on.

03-008_zps7b2be403.jpg

You have been walking aimlessly for awhile until you come across a three way split road. Down one road you hear the howling of a person in pain. Down the other you see a glint of light. And down the last you smell heavenly fried chicken. You want to help the person but the other two passages seem promising also. What does your guide suggest?
    A. Path one
    B. Path two
    C. Path three

Results

It turns out the sounds you heard we're the whining of a baby cub. You pick her up and nurse her. She is so grateful, she becomes your guide.

You gain three points and a travel guide.

03-003_zps2035260f.jpg

You begin walking speedily. Jetting over a tunnel before your guide has time to guide you. You then fall through the cave floor and land in a library. The walls are lined with books piled high. You feel as if you're a wonderland. What does your guide instruct you to do?
    A. Wander through the books
    B. Read book one
    C. Read book two

Results

You begin to wander through the books per se your guide's instructions. You see a guy piled beneath books.

You've experienced an encounter and gained two points.

03-009_zps2faffe6d.jpg

You can't resist the urge to start spray painting the walls. You're distracted for hours. What does your guide say?
    A. Get Walking!
    B. Cool Art!
    C. Nothing

Your guide says Get Walking but is ignoredpaint and you continue to paint the wall. You paint a beautiful mural that raises your morale and makes you feel beautiful.

You gain one point and get a new trait, Flirty.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    01_zps7544891a.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    prizes.jpg

The first person to get out (reach 30 points) wins 900sp!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Point List

02_zps7771ef8c.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Just in case xD
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Just in case xD
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    I tried this before: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/707406.page

So you can get an idea of what to expect. I would love to try it again. Please enter below!
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited April 2014
    Seriously, I love how creative you are. I am LOVING your contests. xD

Is it okay if I use the same sim I am wanting to use for your military contest?

If not, I'll probably just use Vi.
  • Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    edited April 2014
    Wow you're hosting a lot of contests lately :D
    But I really like your ideas!
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    edited April 2014

You can but I'm cancelling my boot camp comp.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    KleineMuff wrote:
    Wow you're hosting a lot of contests lately :D
    But I really like your ideas!

Thanks! I have no life and money to blow!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Dayshatw wrote:

Nooooo! D: Is it because nobody posted a sim yet? or you just want to cancel it?

I was loving the idea too. xD
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Dayshatw wrote:

Nooooo! D: Is it because nobody posted a sim yet? or you just want to cancel it?

I was loving the idea too. xD

A little bit of both
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Alright D:

How would a: Socially Awkward, Hot-Headed, Natural Cook, Cat Person, Kleptomaniac sim do? Unless she sees a cat, has to talk, or stub her toe I have no idea what these events could bring about for her. :lol:
  • Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    edited April 2014
    Alright D:

How would a: Socially Awkward, Hot-Headed, Natural Cook, Cat Person, Kleptomaniac sim do? Unless she sees a cat, has to talk, or stub her toe I have no idea what these events could bring about for her. :lol:

Haha I think this could be interesting! :lol:

Your next post will be the 1000th !!!
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    ForeverFranconiaForeverFranconia Posts: 2,154 Member
    edited April 2014
    Ooh, I wanna join! I think I'm gonna enter Imogen...though I don't think she'll make it far....
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Alright D:

Hot-Headed might get you in trouble.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Bump
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Bump
  • Options
    JEREMYSIMS01JEREMYSIMS01 Posts: 727 Member
    edited April 2014
    Entry Form

Guide Name: Jeremy
    Sim Name: Bry Braxton
    Traits: athletic, brave, lucky, charismatic, good sense of humor
    Headshot of Sim:
    Bry2_zps043dbed1.png
    Sims4SIG_zps6253f8f2.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Woop! Our first contestant!!
  • Options
    ForeverFranconiaForeverFranconia Posts: 2,154 Member
    edited April 2014
    Can you reserve me a spot?
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Can you reserve me a spot?

In this contest, I do not take reserves. You get your spot when you fill out the entry form. Sorry... and sorry if that sounds rude
  • Options
    MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    edited April 2014
    Oooh, I will enter! I don't have a Sim ready yet, I will do one today :)

ETA: just to clarify, I'm not asking to reserve a slot, just mentioning I'll have a Sim done and form filled out by later today.
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5