Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anowor Designs & Weaver Fashions (NEW 072214 Sim: Miranda Lazeroth Page 4)

Greetings everyone. I am claiming my little corner of the Creative Corner forum. Around the forums you all will see me as DesiiAnowor. I am the creator behind Anowor Designs (A lot builder) and Xilow Weaver (Fashion Designer) within my sims games. In this thread I hope to bring you pics of what I'm working on, what's been uploaded, and sneak peeks. (Please do not quote any images in this thread so it doesn't break!)(Please do not take my creations and re-upload them as your own.) If you like my designs, please give them a recommendation.

I do take requests. If you would like to request something you can do so in this thread, on my page, on my website, or via email (on my page). You can also visit BuildSims and put in a request there; we have a team that is willing to do all manner of builds.

A Little About Me:
I am an 'older' young lady that loves to game (actually met my husband in an on-line game); mostly fantasy or RPG. I discovered Sims again last year (I think it was) and have been hooked ever since. I originally played Sims a long time ago but didn't stick with it probably because life swept me out the door and to something else (I forget when - told you I'm an 'older' lady; and they say the memory is the first thing to go). I have two beautiful daughters (both adults now) and a step-son who is just starting school. I enjoy gardening (flower and veggie), cooking from scratch, and writing. If you wanna know more about me, you can check out "My Page". Feel free to add me as a friend while you are there.

A Little About My Build Experience:
I do not have a lot of experience building in Sims, but I am fixing that! There are a ton of good tutorials out there and I appreciate them! Outside of Sims I have built worlds, homes, businesses, characters, and what-have-you for another on-line game for about 12 years. It is something I enjoy immensely because I like to be able to personalize my gaming experience and share it with others. I have also set up an external site/blog if you would like to take a look there too (the link is my signature).

I do not use any CC or CAP. And now that I know how to use Custard, I will be checking my uploads to make sure there's nothing like that piggy backing.

Anowor Designs came about because of the "Build 'n' Share" contest/challenge here in the forums. Through those challenges the story goes that you are an architect designer and each challenge is your latest client. I love the story-line behind each build that they offer and decided to start sharing more of my builds outside of just the ones for their challenges.

Xilow Weaver came about because I am a seamstress at home and looking through catalogs I thought "hmmm why can't I have clothes like that in Sims"...and since I do not use any CC I became determined to use what I had (base and store items) to recreate some of those designs or use the designs as inspiration. Thus Weaver Fashions was born so I could share them with you all.

Now without further rambling from me I present to you:

Anowor Designs (Post 2)
Weaver Fashions (Post 3)

My Studio

Comments

• Options
    DesiiAnoworDesiiAnowor Posts: 371 Member
    edited May 2014
    Anowor Designs:

New:
    052514: Hummingbird Park

Archives:
    041114: Fashion Forward 2
    042714: Summer Garden - this home was built for a "Design That Home - Revival" Challenge.
    051414: Summer Breeze
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Xilow Weaver's Creations:

CURRENT:
    050914: Warmer Weather - Summer Tropics & Carribean Blue

ARCHIVES:
    041114:
    Coral Breeze:
    This outfit consists of an elegant top, knit pants, earrings, necklace, ring, cuff bracelet and shoes.

Sunset Tide:
    This outfit consists of a form fitting halter style dress, and shoes. The jewelry accessories from "Coral Breeze" compliment this dress well.

041814:
    Robin Blue:
    An elegant tunic with jeans.

Spotted Carnation:
    A retro-styled polka-dot dress.

Day to Night
    An outfit that can be interchanged to create two. Day & Night.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Reserved
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    reserved just in case
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    another reserve just in case
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,605 Member
    edited April 2014
    It is great that you have started a thread for your creations. :) I will enjoy visiting it and seeing your new builds and outfits.
    Fashion Forward 2 is a very nice home. :) Great exterior of it! It looks great how you have done the roofing. It looks nice how you have placed the plants along the edge of the front of the home. The glass front doors looks great. Great layout of the interior. It looks great how you have done the alcoves of bookcases either side of the kitchen area. Great living area where your sim can do her sketching on the drafting table. It looks great how you have placed the table in front of the glass window for sims to enjoy sunlight coming in onto them through the windows whilst sketching. The mannequin is a nice touch there.Great tv watching corner for sims to sit and relax on the sofa watching tv. The pattern you have used for the walls there looks nice. Great arm chair corner sitting nook. Nice window dining area for sims to enjoy eating their meals and look out through the windows to see what is happening outdoors. The master bedroom is nice. Great patterning of the bed head wall. The patterned floor mat looks great. Nice pictures that you have placed on the walls for sims to enjoy seeing whilst laying in bed. It looks great that you have designed the house with a separate walk in dressing room off from the bedroom.The plants either side of the dresser look nice. It looks nice how you have placed the triangular bath tub in the corner of the bathroom and have the two pictures on each of the corner walls for sims to see when bathing. The modern patterns on the walls through the house look great. Very nice outdoors areas! The gazebo outdoors kitchen and dining area is nice. Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meals at the dining table there, enjoying the outdoors air. The strings light across the roof of the gazebo look nice. Sims will like resting in the hanging chair, enjoying the sunshine. It looks great how you have done the pool! Nice paving that you have used for the pool area and the footpath leading to it. It ooks great how you have split the pool in half and have the aisle through the middle of the pool leading to the hot tub for sims to relax in. Sims will enjoy relaxing poolside on the loungers.
    Coral Breeze and Sunset Tide outfits are very nice! :) Nice shades of colour that you have used for the clothes. The pattern on the sunset toed dress looks nice. Great accessories to complement the clothes.
    Great home and nice outfits :)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Thank you for the nice review and feedback Rosemow. I always enjoy reading your reactions to creations :)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Xilow Weaver is proud to bring to you two new outfits this week. Both are spring/easter themed:

Carnation

AND

Robin Blue

Pictures can be found in post three (here).

As it is said "April Shower Bring May Flowers" - May's creations will be floral inspired.

Also I would like to know if there is interest in Mens clothing re-designs/colors.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Carnation and Robin Blue are very nice Spring and Easter themed outfits :) Nice Spring themed names for the clothes. The shade of pink that you have used for Carnation looks nice and the polka dot pattern gives a great look. The sandals add to the nice Spring look of the outfit. Nice pattern and shade of blue that you have used for Robin Blue. The neck choker looks great as a part of the outfit. It looks great how you have combined the tunic with the jeans to create a great casual and stylish outfit. Nice accessories with both outfits.
    They are great outfits :)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Thank you Rose.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    It's that time again! Fashion Friday:

Sometimes you need essentials clothing pieces in your wardrobe. You know the ones; they can be mixed and matched to make several different outfits. The following outfits have such key articles of clothing in them that can take you from Day to Night by simply changing out a few items. Each piece of these outfits can be found in my Studio.
    Individual pieces can be viewed here.

DAYTONIGHT_zps2d38e0e7.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Your Day to Night outfits look great! :) It looks great how the same main item of clothing can be worn together with other clothing pieces to create the different look for the time of day or occasion. Nice pattern that you have used for the top. It looks great that you have recoloured accessories as a part of the outfits. It is a nice touch to have the recoloured glasses.
    They are great outfits :)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Anowor Designs:

041114: Fashion Forward 2 is my most recent design. This is Xilow's home (you can kinda see her there at the drafting table through the window). This came about from a spur of the moment "I need a house for her" thought. It is out of my normal style in that it is more modern and geometric throughout (my builds tend to be more 'english cottage' or 'fantasy' styling).

6450285_orig.jpg"width=600"

5477847_orig.jpg"width=600"

More pics can be seen on my blog (click the signature below).
    You can download this home here.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    SUMMER GARDEN

This is a home & sim built for "Design that Home - Revival", an on-going contest that offers a new contest/challenge every 1 to 2 weeks (depending on the size of the home).

The home is Eco-friendly; an open floor plan, eat-in kitchen, sitting area, laundry area with clothes-line, sitting and bed, closed bath, outdoor eating area, fire pit, a bicycle, and garden,.

Jazz Summer thrives off the land continuing the life style of her parents. Eating only freshly grown produce from the garden, freshly caught fish from the local pond, and bringing home plants and flowers to care for. (eco-friendly, green thumb, vegetarian, gatherer, frugal). Her life's goal is to raise the perfect garden.

No CC. No CAP. CASt used in clothes and throughout the home. Play tested & appliances are fully upgraded.

You can download these from My Studio.

More photos are here.

8309580.png"width=600"

1548038.jpg"width=600"

6106140.jpg"width=600"

2368852.jpg"width=600"

1922231.jpg"width=600"

• Options
    edited April 2014
    Jazz is a very nice sim :) Very nice shades of colour and patterns that you have used for her clothes. Great additional traits that you have given it her, Her house looks great! Great simform version of the real life home! It looks very nice how you have done the plants and flowers at the front of the house and on the side edges of the side patio. Sims will enjoy sitting out on the patio dining in the sunshine. Great texture that you have used for the exterior of the house. Very nice produce garden area! It looks great how you have placed the harvestable fruit trees and plants. The kerbing around the edges looks great. Nice fire pit area there for sims to enjoy sitting , chatting or toasting food around the pit, with the nice natural surroundings of the fresh produce on the plants and trees. Very nice corner flower and fountain feature ! The lights each side of the door look nice. Great layout and furnishing of the interior of the house. The patterns and textures that you have used for the walls and floor look great. The daffodil patterned floor mats look nice. Nice window dining area for sims to enjoy eating their meals with the sunlight coming in and being able to enjoy the outdoor views. The paintings that you have placed on the walls look nice there for Jazz to enjoy seeing. Nice patterning of the bunk bed. It looks great that you have placed the dresser under the bunk bed, Sims will enjoy relaxing on the sofa reading a book from the bookcase. It is great that you have an outdoors clothesline for drying washing on.
    Nice sim and great home for her to enjoy living in, :)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    rosemow wrote:
    Congratulations on Jazz Summer being featured! :) Congratulations ! :)

Thank you Rose. This came as a surprise! I am excited about it.
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited April 2014
    Your builds are cute. Good job! Recommended both. :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    yanti68 wrote:
    Your builds are cute. Good job! Recommended both. :thumbup:

Thank you yanti68.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    It's Fashion Friday again!

April Showers Bring May Flowers

If you would like to read my inspiration for these outfits, please visit my blog.

In celebration of May Day and the lessons I was taught while planting flowers and vegetables, I bring to you two Spring floral outfits:

7337786.png2926675.png

These outfits can be downloaded from My Studio.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    It is lovely to read about your Springtime memories. :) Every time you see pansies now it would remind you of your Dad. It was special that you were Queen on May Day one year at your school!
    Your recolours are so very nice! :) Very nice floral pattern recolouring of them! Pretty shades of colour that you have used. The flower shoes look nice with the dress and the tunic and skirt outfit.
    Very nice May Day Springtime clothes :)
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Thank you Rose!! You are right, every time I see pansies I think of my dad. I am definitely going to have them in my own flower garden once we get a house.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Warmer Weather

As the weather is turning warmer, and Memorial Day is approaching - it is a good time to think about some summer/beach wear.

Summer Tropics is perfect for a stroll along the beach on a cooler morning. This look features a boat-neck tunic with full flared sleeves, tulip hem pedal pushers, slip-on canvas shoes, and a trio of bangle bracelets.

Carribean Blue is perfect for walks along the beach or dancing the night away at a beach party. This 'sundress' is actually separate pieces. When combined, these pieces, look like a cute tiered dress.

Individual pieces may be seen here.

To download pieces, go here.

((for some reason I am unable to see the Carribean Blue Bracelet and Necklace on my studio - but it says it was uploaded. Maybe it will show soon. Otherwise I'll try to re-upload it later.))

8193184.png
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Summer Tropics and Carribean Blue are very nice warmer weather outfits for sims to enjoy wearing :) Very nice shades of colours and patterns that patterns that you have used for them! It looks very nice the way you have combined the top and the tiered skirt of the Carribean blue outfit together to create the look of a dress. The pedal pushers look great with the tunic. Nice accessories to complement the clothing .
    The Carribean necklace and bracelet is not appearing in your studio though , like you said.
    Very nice outfits :)
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Thank you for the wonderful review Rose. You are always so kind :)

As for the accessories, I don't know why they aren't showing. The upload page says the uploaded. I'll try them again tomorrow.