Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥~Catbug's Magical Thank You Thread!!~♥ ~ Closed

MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
CatbugGasp.jpg
(Closed, ty everyone for everything over the years!)

You read that right! It's Catbug's Magical Thank You Thread! Catbug can now thank everyone who gifts her* with magical photos and sugar peas!

Now, before I get started, some of you may be confused as to who I am. Well, I'm Catbug of course! Well, at least I think so. My avatar and this photo say so though, so it must be true. :shock: But of course I go by MizoreYukii, but you can just call me Mizzie! Or if you must, Catbug. 8)

tumblr_mjq3uxfxxL1r5gboao1_500.gif

This thread was made to thank everyone who has ever gifted me**, because recently people have been gifting me like crazy, which I never in a million years expected! I will also be doing a section to feature awesome people and people who have made me things instead as a gift.

I will also post a section riiiiight here to link to my different posts on this thread, anything that is important like contests I am hosting, and in the future, a showcase thread! Maybe some other things too.

♥~I love this community! Thanks for everything guys!~♥

*I know Catbug is a boy, but shhhh.
**I will probably be posting images to show my thanks, so this thread might be picture heavy.
Post edited by MizoreYukii on

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2014
    tumblr_mjmrspWwyR1qap92lo1_500.gif

This is where I will drop a featured persons name! You can do whatever you want: Download and recommend their stuff, say hi to them, thank them for being awesome, make them something, or send them a gift! I don't know! It's endless!

For this month (may do it every month, still deciding), I choose:
    cheapcheapbirdie! She's generous, kind, and a wonderful person! Say hi and show her just how awesome she is!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    SugarPeas.jpg

Here are my sugar peas, a.k.a Thank You's!

8) = New gifter/gift!

Myrrhawa (Hopscotch Romper)(Bow Shoes): The first person to ever gift me! Thank you for being a friend since day one and the gifts! ♥

Alizatina (Lovely Geisha Table Sculpture)(EmpireLine Larder)(Higher Tech Cake Plate)(Razzle-Dazzle 'Em Window)(The Dramatic Palm)(One Love Rose in Vase)(Wonderfully Woven Hanging Chair): YOU. ARE. AWESOME! I love you to death! ♥ You're a great friend and I'm glad I met you, as you make my day brighter! Thank you for all the gifts! *Tackle hugs*

8) Snowmoon (Romanza Ceremony + Reception)(Hello Angel)(Sharing your winnings)(Pearlescent Candle)(Mid-Century Modern Bathroom-Wall Mount Towel Stackomatic)(Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Wall Chilies Sculpture)(Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Hot Haute Hot Spice Rack)(Branches n' Rocks Sculpture)(Bevy of Branches Sculpture)(Coastal Cabinet)(Bayside Shelving)(Blooming Garden)(Haute Hacienda Dining Room- Papi's Sombrero): Thank you so much for ALL your help! You give me some of the best advice for my builds and sims and I'm glad I have met you! Thank you for everything! *Hugs*

8) cheapcheapbirdie (Food Sample Sculpture)(Jade Pagoda)(Plants vs. Zombies™ Sunflower)(Shoji Screen Curtain)(Fortune's Window by Feng Shui)(Door of Opportunity by Feng Shui)(Anna's Living Chair)(Hosomaki Counter)(Homemade Jar Planters)(Painted Milk Jug)(Haute Hacienda Dining Room- Desert Oasis Floral Vase)(Kyoto Light)(Nature's Wall Hooks)(Flapper Dress)(Ultra Lounge Shower)(Miniature Sailboat)(Safer Than Safe End Table)(Hi-Low Sparkle Dress): You spoil me, you truly do! Thank you for all the gifts!

BigUglyHag (India Inspiration-Bangalor Silk String-back Top): I love your statuses and sims. xD Don't stop being awesome Haggy! Thanks for the gifts! ♥♥

skyeseeker (Pump Me): Thanks for the shoes! I was so happy to receive them!

Laella (Dancin' Shoes)(Futuristic Comfort): Thanks for uploading your horses, I love them! And thanks for the shoes and chair. :mrgreen:

8) Jessabeans (Steampunk Kitchen-Teaquinology Enjoyulator)(Grandma's Pantry)(Sofa of Prosperity by MA Designs): It was kind of you to gift me this when I tried entering the lottery. :D Thank you! Thank you for gifting me this pantry! Slowly getting there with the Country Livin' set! xD Also needed it for a build I am doing. ^o^

ragan651 (Put Some Birds On It)(Croon to me Softly Mic Stand): Thank you for trying to help me complete my sets!

8) heaven_sent_8_18 (St. Charles Ball Gown)(Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Prickly Pear Sculpture): Thank you for sending me this! You helped me complete the set!

8) JodiRebby (Brassy Lassy Bob)(Evening of Jazz)(Deco Gown)(Café Au Lait Dress)(Traveling By SteamBoat)(Spanish Moss Suit)(Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice Wall Shelf)(Pantucket Pat Moccasins)(The Lucky Charm): YOU! You attacked my wishlist and helped me complete a set I've wanted forever! Thank you so much Jodi! :D But I WILL get you back one day. xD

Spawn000000 (India Inspiration-Silk Chiffon Sari Top)(Swirls & Curls Grape): Thank you for the top and the background! I absolutely love it, but now I just need to think of when I can use it. xD

Coffefreak4Life (The Resolute Coffee Table)(Japanese Inspired Artwork)(Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Lush Bloom Lily Vase): Thank youuu for trying to help me complete my sets! :D

SeriphinaFyie (Washington's Fireplace Deluxe)(Retronator Stove): Thank you for the stove and fireplace! I absolutely love the fireplace, and I needed an old stove anyways for a contest. xD

jimmysnan (Bamboo Shelf of Balance): Thank you for this shelf!

robocop44 (Television of Joy by MA Designs): Thank you for the television!

cassidystory91 (Toddler Hawk): Thank you for this hair! I love toddler items since they don't have enough in the game.

ChishioOchita (Cinna-Sweet Hair Rolls): Thank you for hair! The girls will be super adorable with this!

212751969 (Solace Snugabunny Deluxe Baby Swing): Thank you so much for the cheer up gift! You seriously made my day after losing all those contests!

Grandmothergamer (Infinite Flow Hot Tub)(Hanging Kimono Wall Art): You're welcome for the support for your petitions! Even if they don't affect me right now, they'll most certainly affect me later. I hope you accept my friend request one day. xD *Waits patiently*

lessthanzero1013 (Love and Lace Dress)(Franny Bunny Light)(Elegant Swirls Lite): Thank you for the cheer up gift hun, and the kids light! It's so cuuute! Thank you for the decoration! I wanted it for more décor when I build instead of just paintings, so thank you! :D

cemole4235 (Leather and Buckle Attack): I love these shoes, and I can't wait to use them for a punk sim!

mrlabean (Coffee Tray with Book Accents): Thanks for the gift! ;D This will look lovely on a coffee table! o3o

ForeverFranconia (Berkeley Hope Chest): Thank you for this chest! I'm not quite sure why I had it on my list though. *scratches head*

lionesskitty09 (The Palmer Floor Lamp): Super glad to meet another Lost Girl fan! I thought I would never meet another fan, but I'm glad I did!

CLP765 (Palm Light): Thank you for this light! I love how simple and cute it is, and I've already used it a lot in one of my builds. :mrgreen:

CravenLestat (That's my Dame Table Sculpture): LOL! Don't error out too much now! You might glitch into nonexistence. O_O

CSIMSIE (B. Harvard's Water Collection Set): Thank you for this! I hope I use it just as much as you do. xD

SweetPoyzin (Branching Bird Wall Lamp)(Bryan and Angela)(Bear Stump)(The Happy Elephant)(Shrub of Tranquility): First off, I'm going to say thank you a TON, again, for asking people to gift me! You are such a sweet gal for taking the time to set that up. Thank you for everything, and thank you for the gifts!

rsedorothy (Division Double Gate)(Division Fence)(Division Gate)(Modern Stone Arch): I've been eyeing that outdoor set! Thank you for getting me closer to completing the set and taking the time to gift me so much!

friendsfan36 (Bronco 100HP Wall Light): Thank you for the gift! I love kids décor/items!

8) Idontrcall (High Style Wall Light)(On the Level Bookshelf): So much closer now on completing that set! Thank you!

Archivist (The Cow Plant Milkshake Maker Spring Ride): Ahhh! Yay! At least one more item and I can complete that set for free! Thank youuu!

annasommer (Advantageous Washstand)(Wedding Cake Replica): Thank you for the décor items! I absolutely love décor items as they add variety!

Mhamilton0911 (Protective Fence)(Gallery Space Track Lighting)(Ritzy Taste Coffee Table): Ohhh! Thanks for the items! I was eyeing that light last time when I was building my loft, but had to substitute with the University Life ones instead. :P

Wittylady (Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Graceful Gelatin Taste and Style Sculpture)(On the Up and Up Ceiling Light)(Best of Friends)(Light in a Can)(Cube of Light)(Bow Toe): Thank you for all the gifts! I absolutely love the shoes and the sculpture!

Annadenise (Open Gears Wall Clock)(Around Town Shoes)(Coastal Clothing Cart)(Geo Pumps): Thank you for these items! o_o You actually started me towards several new sets! xD

8) Charliimai (Light of: Hope, Joy, Peace, and Life)(Zen Garden Lamp)(Chirashizushi)(Pagoda Stool): Thank you for the light set! That set is seriously so close to being completed, it's insane! Hopefully it goes on the DD soon. >_<

ciane (Carry a Torch for Me Mirror): I looove this mirror, and I'm so happy I finally have it! Thank you dear!

tkbluebasketball (Potted Cherry Blossom): Another person to get me closer to completing this set! Thanks! :D

Mandylcd (Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer): Omg, when I saw this I was BLOWN. AWAY. I can't believe you gifted me this! Thank you a ton for this PC item! Now to get the icecream maker and make all my sims fat. :twisted:

SummerFalls (Tropical Fruit Bowl): Yay! This is why I add random 25 sp décor items! Because there is always someone who is like: "She neeeeeds this décor item for her builds!" Thank you for this lovely sculpture! *Will place it every where*

kreepsymusic (Haute Hip Panther Sculpture): Thank you so much for this sculpture! I needed it for a contest I am doing, which uses big cats like tigers and stuff, so this is perfect! ^-^

bob89 (Dresser of Power by Feng Shui): Thank you for the dresser! I am now at 245 sp for this set! I'll be able to complete it soon. :D

8) shadowcat85 (Walking Through Cornfields): Thank you shadowcat85 for the Cornfield top for kids! I love kids items!

8) Docusat (Tranquility Stone by Feng Shui): Thank you Docusat for helping as well! Any help is/was appreciated no matter how small! :D

8) PsychoChick966 (Dresser of Strength by Feng Shui): Thank you to PsychoChick966 for gifting me the Dresser of Strength! Closer!

8) Foxlylox29 (Haute Hip Wall Tree Light): Thanks for the Haute Hip Wall Tree Light! I was planning to use it for a contest, so thanks!

8) sp7689 (Market Piggy Sculpture):

8) skyegiovanni (Day in the Country Dress)(Repurposed Jar Lights):

8) tanubanue (Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill): A huuuuuge thank you to tanubanue for gifting me the Chun. Co Teppanyaki Grill! You lowered that set so much! I will never forget your kindness!

8) chocchipnik (Rice Paper Wall)(Furoshiki Hanging): Thank you for the wall hanging and rice paper wall! That wall will be so handy for the houses!

8) corettabarajas (Haiku of the Lotus)(Japanese Wooden Lantern)(Makizushi Counter Island)(Zen Window): Thank you for the sculpture, lantern, counter, and window! they really knocked down the price of that set to almost complete!

8) trishaanne1987 (Rising Sun Door): I was only a little bit away from completing the set and you helped me complete it with the Rising Sun Door! Thank you!

8) leep45508 (Haute Hacienda Dining Room- Desert Cactus Sculpture): We bonded over our dogs, and we'll bond over more to come! Thank you for the cactus as well. :)

8) Jojo777 (Community Garden Shirt): I love being with this community and I can't wait to spend more time with it! And I just realized the pun as well!

8) XxHannelorexX (Boss Level Lighting): Thank you for the light! It's so cute! I was actually going to use it for a custom arcade in the future, so this is perfect!

8) 1992AmandaGoth (Deliciously Indulgent Bakery): You seriously do not know how happy I was to receive this! I was almost in tears from shear happiness! Thank you SO MUCH for this amazing gift!

8) babi74766 (Evening Gown with Bow): I love this dress! It's so gorgeous, so thank you so much for it!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    t_2c75f2e7697b4e7da863a184cb175250.jpg

Here are my thank you's to contests where I received something! I'm saying thanks to those where I was gifted and/or was shared winnings with! I might add contest experiences later as well.

:shock: = Won something!
    :thumbup: = Participation gift!
    :mrgreen: = Shared winnings!

:thumbup: (My First Contest!) 1920's CAS/Lot Contest by Faith12368: Even though I lost, I LOVED creating Evelyn and James for your contest! They are my pride and joy, and I love them to death, so without you they would never have come into existence! Thank you for hosting my first contest, and thank you for giving me 500 sp! (Muse Luxury)(Doric Column Fence)(Doric Column Gate)

:thumbup::mrgreen:Valentine's Day Picture Competition by Wittylady: Thank you Katlyn2525 and Faith12368 for giving me 100 sp each! I enjoyed taking pictures of Evelyn and James! ♥ (The Vaindenburger Sofa)(Presidents Desk)(Monarch Dresser)

:thumbup: Around the World CAS Contest by jnscoey: I wish I could have worked on Amahle more than what I did, but I still enjoyed creating her and I'm happy she got an Honorable Mention even though this was my second contest!! Thank you for this interesting contest, and thank you ErnesaT for the 150 sp for being an Honorable Mention! (River Rock Fireplace)(Alvar Vintage Famous Food Processor)

:thumbup: Hopeless Romantics CAS Contest by Candygurl84: Alyson lost, and I'm not surprised since I didn't have much of a story to present with her due to a creativity block, but I still love her nonetheless! In fact, I now use her as a test dummy when building! She's a permanent resident of the "Building World." ;) Thanks go out to PuddinsPet for gifting everyone who entered, including me! (Venerable Vellum Volume Vault)(Tropi-Con FauxFrond)

:mrgreen:Elder's CAS and Picture Contest by GreenCats: The lovely Kleinemuff shared her winnings with me! Thank you dear! I'm glad you won second place. :D(Potted Orchids Divine)

:thumbup::mrgreen:Kitchen/Living Room Competition by Wittylady: I LOVE, loveee my kitchen and living room I made for this! I love them so much that when I get the chance I will be rebuilding the house I made the rooms in to be grander AND look like a futuristic house! Thank you to Katlyn2525 for gifting me 100 sp and Wittylady for gifting me 75 sp that Jase shared from his winnings! (Aviator Snow Cap)(Little Tyke Dresser)

:shock: The Lazy Lottery by SeriphinaFyie: Thank you so much Myrrhawa for nominating me! And thank you SeriphinaFyie for hosting and gifting me! (The Great Chair)

:shock: My Birthday Lottery by Katlyn2525: I can't believe I won 3rd place in this! Even now it's still a shock. Thank you for hosting and gifting me 300 sp worth of items! (India Inspired Living- Bangalor Love Seat)(India Inspired Living- Jali Double Door)(Curly Tuft)

:shock: Thank You Lottery by Mmdrgntobldrgn: Thank you for hosting this and gifting me, and I'm glad my nominee won some good stuff! I'm also happy that I won several items! I'm slowly completing this set. :D(Giraffe Measurer)(Triple Animal Collection)(Panda Crib)

:shock: A Swimming Good Lotto by Queenie08: I had fun creating The Star, and I'm sorry that the ground came out a little uneven, but like I said to you before I will upload a flatter version later. :P Thanks for hosting and gifting! (Sparkle's Trashcan)

:mrgreen:Roaring 20's by smashbridges20 (original by loobylou1985): Thank you for continuing the competition smashbridges20, and THANK YOU a thousand times over Snowmoon for sharing your winnings with me! I love my new décor items and the hat and I can't wait to use them! *Tackle hugs* Thanks go to Msrednotdead for gifting me the items! (Wilderness Bookshelf)(The Dandy Lady)(Taft Jug with Flowers)(Higher Tech Apron Rack)(Once Upon a Time Cottage- Porridge Prep Wall Shelf)(Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Delicacy Server Stand)(Jazz Me Up! Photo Series)(Good End Table by MA Designs)(Good Luck Coffee Table by MA Designs)(Potted Bamboo Glory)(Infinite Reflections by Feng Shui)(Doorways to Happiness by Feng Shui)

:shock: Mardi Gras Lottery by Dragon123561: Thank you for hosting this lottery! I was so surprised that I won! O_O (Old Town: Starter Kit)

:mrgreen:Celebration Lottery by missy2311: Thank you for hosting this lottery, and I'm glad you liked the picture I used to enter! I'm so glad that my nominee Alizatina won since she had been having a pretty rough week. :( And a HUUUUGE thanks to her for sharing her winnings when she really didn't have to! *Squish hugs* (SwiftGro Gardening Station)

:shock: Animal Kingdom Lotto by lionesskitty09: Thank you lionesskitty09 for hosting an adorable animal décor lottery! I love the little gecko I received! And I'm so glad my nominee won as well! (Haute Hacienda Dining Room- Look at my Gecko Sculpture)

:thumbup: Design Contest with a Fun Twist by brandi22: Thank you brandi22 for the flowers! I enjoyed your contest and I'm glad you loved my dresses! :D(Tower of Flower Power)

:mrgreen:Build That House by cmbaker16: Thank you ciane for sharing your winnings with me! That was a surprise since we've only known each other for bit, but again, thank you! (Futureshock Loft- Moisture Minimization Station)(Stash of Silver Cabinet)

:shock: Imeep's First Challenge by Imeep: Thank you Imeep for the fun Greek contest! We need more like it. Thanks for the TV from the lottery! (Simsation High Res 9000i TV)

:shock: Prize Square by JoeWow1003: Thank you JoeWow1003 for the Prize Square game! I had fun doing it, and I'm glad people found my document useful. Thanks for the boots! (Stompin' Boots for Her)

:shock: Random Click Giveaway by jezebelthenun: Thank you jezebelthenun for picking me in your contest! O_O I had no idea this existed, and I'm happy that I won for just participating in the community! Thank you for the map! More décor for my offices now! (Map of Somewhere)

:mrgreen:The Sims Survivor (Challenge 2) by thesims3boy: Thank you mishmush for sharing your winnings! I received some adorable shoes from Nanatorium! xD (Le Cirque Nouveau- Petite Auguste Slippers)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    tumblr_mqfnr5hJHy1s853r7o1_500.gif

This is for people who make me stuff!

...........................It's empty. :shock: :XD:
  • Options
    edited March 2014
  • Options
    CSIMSIECSIMSIE Posts: 2,779 Member
    edited March 2014
    *opens door*

*gets blown away*

D'AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    lionesskitty09lionesskitty09 Posts: 1,827 Member
    edited March 2014
    tumblr_mjmrspWwyR1qap92lo1_500.gif

I got a hoot and a holler out of this! :) You're just an incredible person, and I'm so glad to have made a friend! *HUGS*
    25316144021_1a6fd75cf6_b.jpg
  • Options
    PuddinsPetPuddinsPet Posts: 112 Member
    edited March 2014
    What a wonderful way to show your appreciation :D Thank you :thumbup:
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited March 2014
    This is very thoughtful, Catbug, thank you. And although I'm not familiar with the cartoon, it's really cute!!
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    JodiRebbyJodiRebby Posts: 1,649 Member
    edited March 2014

This is so cute! *squeals* Love Catbug (even if I have never heard of it)! Such an adorable name. Don't ever change your avatar, MizoreYukii! :D :XD:

I am beyond thrilled that they (the gifts) has made your day and help you with CYS too! :mrgreen:

Thank you for starting this thread! :) *hugs*

• Options
    edited March 2014
    @CSIMSIE - Oh noes! I blew you away with my awesomeness! O_O xD

@lionesskitty09 - I'm so glad you thought it was funny! I really do adore Catbug!

@PuddinsPet - Noooo, thank you! :mrgreen:

@Idontrcall - Thanks. ^o^ The cartoon is Bravest Warriors, which is a series made by the same guy who makes Adventure Time! I, of course, prefer Bravest Warriors. ;)

@JodiRebby - Yay! Cuteness overload! And I'll try not to. O_O I change it sometimes to show off my new shiny sims! xD And I finally got around to doing it as I've been meaning too but never had the time or idea for it.
  • Options
    ForeverFranconiaForeverFranconia Posts: 2,154 Member
    edited March 2014
    Your welcome...I'm really happy to give whatever I can to my friends.

Also *whines* Your ty thread is better than mine... XD
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Your welcome...I'm really happy to give whatever I can to my friends.

Also *whines* Your ty thread is better than mine... XD
    I used yours and Hanne's as inspiration for my thread. xD Sorry though? D:
  • Options
    SnowmoonSnowmoon Posts: 3,437 Member
    edited March 2014
    Mizore >> You are very welcome! I love giving advice, think it is because I have done CS for 20 years, lol. I am just glad I can share. =)
    Find my builds under Evie_Snowmoon in the Gallery!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Snowmoon wrote:
    Mizore >> You are very welcome! I love giving advice, think it is because I have done CS for 20 years, lol. I am just glad I can share. =)

:D ♥♥♥

Also giving this a bump so people can see! ^-^ I need to add large titles to each section....
  • Options
    edited March 2014
  • Options
    lessthanzero1013lessthanzero1013 Posts: 464 Member
    edited March 2014
    Mizore!! :mrgreen: Love all the Catbug gif's! Thank you for the thank you and you're very welcome for the gifts! I always try to give when I can, especially if it can help bring a smile to the receiver. :)

See you around my friend! :wink:
    Feel free to add me on Origin: lessthanzero1013
    00d43057-3a6e-4d56-8f19-6ae0d13c18ba_zps7c6fa94e.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2014
  • Options
    Ash89Ash89 Posts: 3,122 Member
    edited March 2014
    You're every welcome sweetie :-D
    Yay, I'm glad I chose something to get you closer to the set :mrgreen:
    QA8gxZg.png
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Thank you for gifting me this pantry! Slowly getting there with the Country Livin' set! xD Also needed it for a build I am doing. ^o^

Edit: Forgot to say Jessabeans! xD
    tumblr_n23c2qTdRm1tv7lbko1_500.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    First off, sorry I haven't updated in forever! Been busy and lazy, but now I shall be entering several thank you's, but a few are put together as they were group efforts or one giant attack!

For Around the World in 80 Days group!

~Thank you to Jessabeans for gifting me the Sofa of Prosperity and getting me closer to completing the set! I don't know if you ever saw my message, but hoping you'll see these two! Also, I have a special surprise for you later!

~Thank you to PsychoChick966 for gifting me the Dresser of Strength! Closer!

~Thank you Docusat for helping as well! Any help is/was appreciated no matter how small! :D

~A huuuuuge thank you to tanubanue for gifting me the Chun. Co Teppanyaki Grill! You lowered that set so much! I will never forget your kindness!

~Thank you chocchipnik for the wall hanging and rice paper wall! That wall will be so handy for the houses!

~Thank you corettabarajas for the sculpture, lantern, counter, and window! they really knocked down the price of that set to almost complete!

~One last good ol' thank you to trishaanne1987! I was only a little bit away from completing the set and she helped me complete it with the Rising Sun Door! Thank you!

And last but not least, a good warm hug and an adorable Catbug picture!

*Big hugs*

And a ball of catbugs to symbolize the awesome Around the World group!

tumblr_ms99k9lPnB1sp3fm5o1_400.png
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Another round of thank you's! I had a lot of gifts from a bunch of people over the course of the 2 weeks! Or was it 3? o_o

~Thank you to Foxlylox29 for the Haute Hip Wall Tree Light! I was planning to use it for a contest, so thanks!

~Thank you JodiRebby for this Sugar and Spice shelf! I can never have enough kitchen décor! And thank you for the kids stuff, as I never have enough! I really love that dress too. Been eyeing it for over a year now! Lol!

~Thank you skyegiovanni for the Country dress, lights, and for caring. I'm glad to have you has a friend. :)

~Thank you heaven_sent_8_18 for helping me get closer to completing Fabulous Fiesta!

~Thank you leep45508 for also caring! We bonded over our dogs, and we'll bond over more to come! Thank you for the cactus as well. :)

~Thank you to jojo777 for gifting me the Community Garden shirt! I love being with this community and I can't wait to spend more time with it!

~Thank you Idontrcall for the bookshelf! It wasn't necessary at all, but I'm glad I could help you with Photobucket. It can be tricky at times!

~Thank you XxHannelorexX for the Boss Level Lighting! It's so cute! I was actually going to use it for a custom arcade in the future, so this is perfect!

And now for the contest ones!

~Thank you lionesskitty09 for hosting an adorable animal décor lottery! I love the little gecko I received! And I'm so glad my nominee won!

~Thank you brandi22 for the flowers! I enjoyed your contest and I'm glad you loved my dresses! :D

~Thank you ciane for sharing your winnings with me! That was a surprise since we've only known each other for bit, but again, thank you!

~Thank you Imeep for the fun Greek contest! We need more like it, and thanks for the TV from the lottery!

~Thank you JoeWow1003 for the Prize Square game! I had fun doing it, and I'm glad people found my document useful. Thanks for the boots!

~Thank you mishmush for sharing your winnings! I received some adorable shoes from Nanatorium! xD

~Thank you jezebelthenun for picking me in your contest! O_O I had no idea this existed, and I'm happy that I won for just participating in the community! Thank you for the map! More décor for my offices now! :D

Big hugs to everyone!

Edit: forgot to add the picture! *Facepalm*

Catbug cares about oatmeal too!

catbug.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Now for the party thank you's! I enjoyed Lana's party and I'm glad we all had fun!

~Thank you shadowcat85 for the Cornfield top for kids! I love kids items!

~Thank you sp7689 for the piggy! It was actually being saved for a lottery, but thanks for thinking about me! xD

~Thank you Charliimai for the items! You helped me get closer to completing that set without even knowing!

Yay! Hugs to all my party buddies! *Throws confetti*

EqKs3EO.png
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Now, to two very special people! cheapcheapbirdie and Snowmoon!

Thank you guys for everything. Seriously. Thank. You. For. Everything. You two are so awesome, and I can't wait to show you guys what I have planned! It won't come up for a bit, but that doesn't mean I'm not planning!

You two are so good to me, always encouraging me and always helping me feel better when I'm down, and even taking the time to gift me when you guys really don't have to! (Not that they aren't super appreciated of course!) I love you guys, and thank you for being such awesome friends!

~Snowmooon, you and your awesome fluff attacks! You know how much I love décor items and how they change builds from being plain to something gorgeous (I still need to learn how to do that though, I currently fail!), so thank you for taking the time to teach me and fluff attack me! I also forgot to add, your fluff attacks helped me complete several sets! It was a major chain reaction, so thank you so much!

~Lana, aka Miss Birdie, thank you for everything you've done! You are so amazing, and you're always a shining beacon every day I wake up! You comfort me and give me advice, and always take the time to make sure I'm feeling okay. You shower me with a lot of gifts and make me feel very special (and a tad spoiled!), so thank you for always doing that! I love my gifts, and you always get me closer to completing some sets! Sometimes I think you're just too good of a friend for me! :lol: Thank you for everything!

Giant loving hugs to you both!

catbug_impossibear_and_jelly_kid_design_contest_en_by_ishmanallenlitchmore-d643d0o.png
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Update: Also, I am making several things to show my gratitude! I won't reveal what they are or when they will be due (because everyone should know by now that time slips by me), but I promise everyone will love them!

I hope everyone takes the time to see my messages!

Edit: Also forgot to say, I added the special person to the front page! Please take the time to meet this amazing woman!

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/744254.page#11847351

h540D9086