Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Werewolves in Sims 4 and Occults.

Comments

• Options
    dmel25dmel25 Posts: 1,514 Member
    edited September 2013
    SimiLova wrote:
    dmel25 wrote:
    SimiLova wrote:
    In short, I don't want the glowy eyes in human form. I second the permanent wolf packs particularly if your sim is the one doing the turning of other sims. I also think when the moon is full that the werewolf should be in total wolf form til about midnight or so and if they have a high enough experience/skill level they can do the wolfman form. Otherwise, I don't want to see a wolfman form where the werewolf is still able to pay bills, make dinner and the like. I also want them to be able to hunt, but not for collectibles. Actually be part of their pack and hunt down some deer. Don't have to make it all bloody so the rating goes up. Could even use the covering cloud as the pack and the deer fight til the end. If the deer wins he gets away and the pack has another two hour wait before hunting again. Or the pack wins and they get to eat the deer. Don't have to see the blood and guts on their face. Just hunger need increases and they get like a stuffed type of moodlet or something.

I like your idea, but I think the Wolfman form should probably still be able to do some normal sim interactions, but then there should be the wolf form that would essentially be played like a dog.

I also agree they should not have glowing eyes in human form, one of my favorite things in Sims 2 was that I didn't know a sim was a werewolf until they changed at night.

True, there could be some normal things when in wolfman form. But still have like a bit of a wild nature to it. Like maybe if having a skill 6 werewolf be able to turn wolfman or wolf. But only allow them to ravage the trash, fridge, etc. But not be able to sit down and finish writing a book or something, ya know? Like still be more in touch with the wild wolf part of things and to try and get them to do normal sim stuff would have them become confused. Maybe even angry if you try and get them to do non-wolf like things. I agree about the wolf form. Hence being able to run with your wolf pack and hunt wildlife.

Exactly. I have to move the eye color shade way down to darker shades to try and keep their eyes from being so "glowy" looking, even though they still do behind glasses. I wouldn't be opposed to their eyes changing to the wolf shade when the sim is angry, startled, or stressed though. But regularly when they are ok, nope want em normal.
    Yes! Can you work for EA and develop the Sims games!? Please.
  • Options
    fakefake Posts: 613 Member
    edited April 2017
    now know we werewolf looks in the sims 4 see on sims 4 spooky stuff trailer here nZJw8w1.jpg
    werewolf with beard
    Post edited by fake on
  • Options
    jimjam1009jimjam1009 Posts: 165 Member
    I think this thread should be resurrected, because in my personal opinion I think that werewolves will be in the suspected pets expansion pack. So lets put up some good ideas on this thread.
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    jimjam1009 wrote: »
    I think this thread should be resurrected, because in my personal opinion I think that werewolves will be in the suspected pets expansion pack. So lets put up some good ideas on this thread.

Pretty sure the gurus said they're not adding supernaturals in EPs with TS4. While it was a tradition in the past, that is no longer the case now. That's why we have the Vampires Game Pack to put more focus on the supernaturals themselves.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    Simfan923 wrote: »

Pretty sure the gurus said they're not adding supernaturals in EPs with TS4. While it was a tradition in the past, that is no longer the case now. That's why we have the Vampires Game Pack to put more focus on the supernaturals themselves.

okay thanks for the clarification
  • Options
    i want 2 life state in sims 4 pets ep werewolf and Imaginary Friend i want life state back in ep The case again
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    i think werewolf can looks in sims 4 pets iU2Y1nES_gc16a8TH1hEZyDCA9OmGtZ2IY8KH27XSIc.png?w=469&s=53624f83bd7fe3afbe02ea2fa6921a4c
    Post edited by fake on
  • Options
    lifesize-michael-jacksons-thriller-werewolf-5.jpg
    this Werewolf picture is so Better i want They Use to The Sims 4 Pets Expansion Pack
  • Options
    This Picture is so details this so better i think Werewolf Come What in The Sims 4 Pets Expansion Pack
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member

Maybe. I don't recall them saying they wouldn't add them in EPs. All I recall is Lyndsay saying they never meant for it to become a tradition (19 EPs over sixteen years contained a different life state) but never said they wouldn't...unless I missed that in the last year.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    this would so really cool bring back werewolf life state in the sims 4 pets ep what think you would werewolf come back to pets or
  • Options
    [quote="Cinebar;c-15745876"][quote="jimjam1009;c-15662785"]I think this thread should be resurrected, because in my personal opinion I think that werewolves will be in the suspected pets expansion pack. So lets put up some good ideas on this thread. [/quote]

Maybe. I don't recall them saying they wouldn't add them in EPs. All I recall is Lyndsay saying they never meant for it to become a tradition (19 EPs over sixteen years contained a different life state) but never said they wouldn't...unless I missed that in the last year. [/quote]

[quote="Cinebar;c-15745876"][quote="jimjam1009;c-15662785"]I think this thread should be resurrected, because in my personal opinion I think that werewolves will be in the suspected pets expansion pack. So lets put up some good ideas on this thread. [/quote]

Maybe. I don't recall them saying they wouldn't add them in EPs. All I recall is Lyndsay saying they never meant for it to become a tradition (19 EPs over sixteen years contained a different life state) but never said they wouldn't...unless I missed that in the last year. [/quote]

I hope so cause I think they would put them in, the only thing is that I hope they do them well and not ruin them like sims 2
  • Options
    Cinebar wrote: »

Maybe. I don't recall them saying they wouldn't add them in EPs. All I recall is Lyndsay saying they never meant for it to become a tradition (19 EPs over sixteen years contained a different life state) but never said they wouldn't...unless I missed that in the last year.

I hope so cause I think they would put them in, the only thing is that I hope they do them well and not ruin them like sims 2

What was wrong with TS2 werewolves? I didn't like them in TS3 that much because of the total dis down of them like pat nose, etc.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    [quote="Cinebar;c-15746736"][quote="jimjam1009;c-15746425"][quote="Cinebar;c-15745876"][quote="jimjam1009;c-15662785"]I think this thread should be resurrected, because in my personal opinion I think that werewolves will be in the suspected pets expansion pack. So lets put up some good ideas on this thread. [/quote]

I hope so cause I think they would put them in, the only thing is that I hope they do them well and not ruin them like sims 2 [/quote]

What was wrong with TS2 werewolves? I didn't like them in TS3 that much because of the total dis down of them like pat nose, etc. [/quote]

They weren't aweful, but they weren't fun. They had no cool abilities, no control over transformation, they transformed every night, I just didn't find and bonuses being them. At least in the sims 3 they had a lunar cycle and some cool abilities
  • Options

What was wrong with TS2 werewolves? I didn't like them in TS3 that much because of the total dis down of them like pat nose, etc.

They weren't aweful, but they weren't fun. They had no cool abilities, no control over transformation, they transformed every night, I just didn't find and bonuses being them. At least in the sims 3 they had a lunar cycle and some cool abilities

If they built werewolves like they did with vampires and mix all those legends (no pet werewolf, lol) it would be a great GP.
  • Options
    [quote="Cinebar;c-15746910"][quote="jimjam1009;c-15746879"][quote="Cinebar;c-15746736"][quote="jimjam1009;c-15746425"][quote="Cinebar;c-15745876"][quote="jimjam1009;c-15662785"]I think this thread should be resurrected, because in my personal opinion I think that werewolves will be in the suspected pets expansion pack. So lets put up some good ideas on this thread. [/quote]

I hope so cause I think they would put them in, the only thing is that I hope they do them well and not ruin them like sims 2 [/quote]

What was wrong with TS2 werewolves? I didn't like them in TS3 that much because of the total dis down of them like pat nose, etc. [/quote]

They weren't aweful, but they weren't fun. They had no cool abilities, no control over transformation, they transformed every night, I just didn't find and bonuses being them. At least in the sims 3 they had a lunar cycle and some cool abilities [/quote]

If they built werewolves like they did with vampires and mix all those legends (no pet werewolf, lol) it would be a great GP.[/quote]

Yeah I would really like that, maybe they can turn into actual wolves but bigger than normal dogs as and ability (like bat form in vampire,but hopefully they can actually walk around and interact in it)
    Do u have any ideas? I really want to get more going on here.
  • Options
    edited May 2017

If they built werewolves like they did with vampires and mix all those legends (no pet werewolf, lol) it would be a great GP.

Yeah I would really like that, maybe they can turn into actual wolves but bigger than normal dogs as and ability (like bat form in vampire,but hopefully they can actually walk around and interact in it)
    Do u have any ideas? I really want to get more going on here.

I would like to see them morph like the howling. lol The long face/snout busting out of their faces as they turn. lol I really would prefer that type of legend werewolf and not the 'wolfman' but maybe have both in CAS selection for when they are in werewolf form like we can set the looks of the dark side of a vampire.

Oh, and legend turn at full moon, and or have power perk to change at anytime. I hope they add powers like they did to vampires. It's too much to ask in this game since they don't have the animation for this in sports already etc. but for them to climb roof and jump from tall buildings (one story) in a crouched position to scare Sims. lol (seen in old movie classic with Oliver Reed as werewolf)
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Hope Werewolf Come back :)
  • Options
    [quote="Cinebar;c-15746940"][quote="jimjam1009;c-15746920"][quote="Cinebar;c-15746910"][quote="jimjam1009;c-15746879"][quote="Cinebar;c-15746736"][quote="jimjam1009;c-15746425"][quote="Cinebar;c-15745876"][quote="jimjam1009;c-15662785"]I think this thread should be resurrected, because in my personal opinion I think that werewolves will be in the suspected pets expansion pack. So lets put up some good ideas on this thread. [/quote]

They weren't aweful, but they weren't fun. They had no cool abilities, no control over transformation, they transformed every night, I just didn't find and bonuses being them. At least in the sims 3 they had a lunar cycle and some cool abilities [/quote]

If they built werewolves like they did with vampires and mix all those legends (no pet werewolf, lol) it would be a great GP.[/quote]

Do u have any ideas? I really want to get more going on here.[/quote]

I would like to see them morph like the howling. lol The long face/snout busting out of their faces as they turn. lol I really would prefer that type of legend werewolf and not the 'wolfman' but maybe have both in CAS selection for when they are in werewolf form like we can set the looks of the dark side of a vampire.

Oh, and legend turn at full moon, and or have power perk to change at anytime. I hope they add powers like they did to vampires. It's too much to ask in this game since they don't have the animation for this in sports already etc. but for them to climb roof and jump from tall buildings (one story) in a crouched position to scare Sims. lol (seen in old movie classic with Oliver Reed as werewolf)[/quote]

I really like the ideas, I think they should have actual packs and not the dumb one in ts3. I love the idea of a power to have full control of your transformation. I think they should have some control, but be forced on a full moon. But if they have that power they should have complete control. And like I said different forms like wolf form, werewolf monstrous form, and I guess a wolf man form. Maybe you can pick one to turn into just so they can have one from each legend and you can choose which to use.
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited May 2017
    Were-Sims should be able to turn into full wolves for travel the way Vampires turn into bats. We're going to get small-dogs and Large-dogs so they'll probably use a large-dog mesh of some kind.

As for your other form, perhaps we'll get a wide range of how hairy you can be - so your were-form can be seriously gruesome, or almost human, like the Vampires.

Werewolves will probably come out after pets and take advantage of some pets coding. Perhaps they'll be better at training animals?
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    [quote="Loanet;c-15754099"]Were-Sims should be able to turn into full wolves for travel the way Vampires turn into bats. We're going to get small-dogs and Large-dogs so they'll probably use a large-dog mesh of some kind.

As for your other form, perhaps we'll get a wide range of how hairy you can be - so your were-form can be seriously gruesome, or almost human, like the Vampires.

Werewolves will probably come out after pets and take advantage of some pets coding. Perhaps they'll be better at training animals?[/quote]

I just hope u can actually play with them as wolves like walk around and have interactions (even if it's just normal dog interactions hopefully with some extra) I also think they should be a little bigger than big dogs and possibly have glowing eyes
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

Well yes. I wouldn't want all werewolves to be so cute that you could pet them. But for some stories that could perhaps be fun. So something that you could unlock. "This werewolf has control of his his dangerous nature and loves to play with sims around him". For those who wish to have a lovable monster in the family to play with the toddlers.

I prefer to have my vampires and hopefully my future werewolves as scary creatures of the night! I will try to make that happen with points in the GP and clubs. It made a huge difference in my game to have something truly scary happening in it, the vamps have snack-clubs at different venues when they come in and eat the sims that are there. It makes traveling to some lots a little bit more exciting >:)
  • Options
    [quote="SilentKitty;c-15754533"][quote="Cinebar;c-15746910"][quote="jimjam1009;c-15746879"][quote="Cinebar;c-15746736"][quote="jimjam1009;c-15746425"][quote="Cinebar;c-15745876"][quote="jimjam1009;c-15662785"]I think this thread should be resurrected, because in my personal opinion I think that werewolves will be in the suspected pets expansion pack. So lets put up some good ideas on this thread. [/quote]

Well yes. I wouldn't want all werewolves to be so cute that you could pet them. But for some stories that could perhaps be fun. So something that you could unlock. "This werewolf has control of his his dangerous nature and loves to play with sims around him". For those who wish to have a lovable monster in the family to play with the toddlers.

I prefer to have my vampires and hopefully my future werewolves as scary creatures of the night! I will try to make that happen with points in the GP and clubs. It made a huge difference in my game to have something truly scary happening in it, the vamps have snack-clubs at different venues when they come in and eat the sims that are there. It makes traveling to some lots a little bit more exciting >:) [/quote]

I think they should add the supernatural strength and speed as a werewolf power too
  • Options
    NephilimNephilim Posts: 64 Member
    OMG!!!!

they should be able to turn into actual wolves and alternate between human form and wolf-animal form.
  • Options
    [quote="Nephilim;c-15755743"]OMG!!!!

they should be able to turn into actual wolves and alternate between human form and wolf-animal form.
    [/quote]

How do u think they should look in wolf form