Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Reality All-Stars- Please See Page 11

So many reality shows have been on the Sims 3. Shows like No Privacy, The Mole, The Sims 3 Reality Show, and the Battle Against Mummification. On this show, we shall bring 10-14 contestants to play another game in the format of Big Brother (USA/Canada edition).

Welcome to Sims Reality All-Stars
BTW, call me Jake.

Comments

• Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited July 2013
    Reserved
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Contestants-
    1. Bridgette Newman by HayloHusky- :-o
    2. Alfred Leadworth by twiddle3- :XD:
    2. Summer Williams by jps0228- :XD:
    4. Rose Mitchell by yanyan2199- :XD:
    5. Stephan Ericks by COWBOYS4 - :XD:
    6. Nagol Pearsmyele by worm178- :-o
    7. Smarties101 with Cassandra Classical- :XD:
    8. Amelia Grant by Skelda- :XD:
    9. Fordee09 with Max Radcliffe- :XD:
    10. Brent Springs by TurnerSims3- :XD:
    8) - HOH
    :idea: - Nominated
    :thumbup: - Safe
    :P - POV Holder
    :twisted: - Had the POV Used On
    :?:- In current need of assignment
    :XD: - Has assignment turned in
    :arrow: - Evicted
    :hunf: - Quit or was force-eliminated
    :-o - Nothing
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Competitions

Some competitions will be posted here on the forums. Others shall be done through e-mail. When a competition is posted here, check this post to see what the competition is. It is usually a forum-related competition.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Rules

I have decided to add some rules for the competition. These are some reasonable rules in my opinion as I am not asking you to do something extreme. Be sure to follow them.

1. Don't be mean to other simmers on this thread. It doesn't matter if you are on opposite sides of this game or your sims ended up hating each other.
    2. Do not post pictures of naked people that are uncensored. I don't want anybody on this show to be like sesert.
    3. No illegal activities or discussion of illegal activities!

4. You cannot ask for zeros/disqualifications in competitions no matter how confident you are staying. If you really don’t win the competition, then throw it.
    5. When I sent out a competition, you must take 72 hours to send it without a penality. If you take more than 72 hours to send it in, then you shall receive a penalty. If you take more than 96 hours to send it in, then you shall receive 2 penalties. If you take more than 120 hours, then you shall be disqualified. Three disqualifications, and you will be force-eliminated.
    6. Do not turn in something and be caught doing something else on the internet. If you don’t turn in something, I shall google your username to see if you have done something on the internet. I find it very disrespectful if you were do that.

If you break a rule in red, then you will be force-eliminated on the show.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited July 2013
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,284 Member
    edited July 2013
    I'll think about it. I have have a few Sims laying about that I'm not using regardless who definitely made it far enough, so I'm sure I can find someone. :P
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    edited July 2013
    Sorry, I don't have any Sims who has all requirements. Guess I'll be a lurker then. Has saved link already... :twisted:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    jps0228jps0228 Posts: 9,026 Member
    edited July 2013
    I guess I'll give it a go since I miss being on reality shows ;) Can you save me a spot? I want to think about which sim to enter lol
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    btw Jake, is Cat eligible to compete? Well, if you remember she was from TS3RS 7, then I entered her once again on TS3RS 9 but it's ongoing but she got evicted already,,,
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Is Bridgette able to compete? Shes been in 2 or 3 shows and she did do well...ish.
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    edited July 2013
    I might enter if i have got time, I think i have found a sim for this, He made it more than halfway in a comp he was in the final 5 and in the other comp he made it half-way so that should be okay. :mrgreen::wink:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    edited July 2013
    HayloHusky wrote:
    Is Bridgette able to compete? Shes been in 2 or 3 shows and she did do well...ish.

Bridgette is able I think. She made it third in Abnormality (not sure) and she made it into the finale of the Mini Mole.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    HayloHusky wrote:

Bridgette is able I think. She made it third in Abnormality (not sure) and she made it into the finale of the Mini Mole.

She did. Also in both shows she got eliminated and at the least came third. :lol:
    She was also on Jake's show. I can't remember what she came though. 5th? 4th? Idk. 6th? Something :lol:
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    jps0228 wrote:
    btw Jake, is Cat eligible to compete? Well, if you remember she was from TS3RS 7, then I entered her once again on TS3RS 9 but it's ongoing but she got evicted already,,,

Well, the main reason why I didn't want sims who are currently in a reality show or are in a reality show that is still going on to because

a. Their story in that reality show is currently incomplete if they haven't been eliminated on that show
    b. There is a chance that your sim can return to the competition after they already been eliminated.

However, since I know that TS3RS9 is structured around BB14 and BB14 did not have any people return to the game, then sure.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    HayloHusky wrote:
    HayloHusky wrote:

She did. Also in both shows she got eliminated and at the least came third. :lol:
    She was also on Jake's show. I can't remember what she came though. 5th? 4th? Idk. 6th? Something :lol:

Bridgette is able to compete on this show.

I think Bridgette came in 4th place.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    COWBOYS4COWBOYS4 Posts: 4,207 Member
    edited July 2013
    I am going to use Stephan but can I give him somewhat of a makeover?
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    COWBOYS4 wrote:
    I am going to use Stephan but can I give him somewhat of a makeover?

Sure!

Edit- Please see below.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Important-

As I was downloading Albert, I realized that twiddle ended up reuploading him and he was up to date. I did not have my patch up to date and I was about to download the patch but a glitch came up and I wasn't able to download him. So, I have to download the household version of him. So, basically NO REUPLOADS.

I am sorry Cowboys, but you can't give Stephan a makeover and I ended up having to use the old version of him.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    x_MG_x wrote:
    jps0228 wrote:

Well, the main reason why I didn't want sims who are currently in a reality show or are in a reality show that is still going on to because

a. Their story in that reality show is currently incomplete if they haven't been eliminated on that show
    b. There is a chance that your sim can return to the competition after they already been eliminated.

However, since I know that TS3RS9 is structured around BB14 and BB14 did not have any people return to the game, then sure.

Then great! Cat's back in a reality show I guess. Or probably Summer ha! It's hard to choose... (Forget Edward from TS3RS 6 he sucks lol) I think Edward, Cat and Summer was the only sims of mine who finished a reality show tho :shock:
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Oh man, I just remembered my sim from the previous Simvivor, Creme. Would have been fun if I entered her :lol:

So, do we email you our applications or...

btw this is in regards to No Privacy, since I havent seen two of our jury members, could you, Jake and Haylo, fill in the missing two jury members as Inigo and Danny? (sweet revenge? I think so :lol: jk)
  • Options
    Fordee09Fordee09 Posts: 7,341 Member
    edited July 2013
    Hey Jake! *Waves*
    I was wondering if Violet could return, since she is like my only character and I missed like every audition for every other season.
    And I still have her saved in my Sim Bin, so I can easily access her, tweak some things, update her a bit and they *BAM*. :lol:

Just asking you cause I think of her as an All-Star (Sorta) I mean, she was eliminated 3rd or 4th in the first season of 'TBAM', but in my eyes she was the only character who stirred some drama. Everyone apart from Mark hated her and I found that so hilarious, I'd love to give it another go.
    But, your the boss. If you say she can't be in then I'll be fine and just lurk! :mrgreen:
    tumblr_mnt6wnw49M1rx891yo2_500.gif
  • Options
    yanyan2199yanyan2199 Posts: 3,698 Member
    edited July 2013
    Reserve me! :)
    class-zero.png
  • Options
    Fordee09Fordee09 Posts: 7,341 Member
    edited July 2013
    yanyan2199 wrote:
    Reserve me! :)

I love your Siggy! :thumbup:
    tumblr_mnt6wnw49M1rx891yo2_500.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    jps0228 wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:
    jps0228 wrote:

Then great! Cat's back in a reality show I guess. Or probably Summer ha! It's hard to choose... (Forget Edward from TS3RS 6 he sucks lol) I think Edward, Cat and Summer was the only sims of mine who finished a reality show tho :shock:

I think you should submit Cat in my opinion.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    jps0228 wrote:
    Oh man, I just remembered my sim from the previous Simvivor, Creme. Would have been fun if I entered her :lol:

So, do we email you our applications or...

btw this is in regards to No Privacy, since I havent seen two of our jury members, could you, Jake and Haylo, fill in the missing two jury members as Inigo and Danny? (sweet revenge? I think so :lol: jk)

Sure!
    BTW, call me Jake.