Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA end the store!

12345679...Next

Comments

• Options
    artlove1artlove1 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited May 2013
    Katlyn2525 wrote:
    To the OP: This is most likely the last time I will ever post on one of your threads. You simply are not worth my time. However, I will be watching and reporting you as needed, until you are banned. You have done enough to upset the community. You seem to crave the attention and like to troll with your bait threads. You try to blame others for your own actions. You are very transparent. No doubt you will be back when IP comes out under a different name. But no worries. You are easy to spot. I will offer the others a little advice. Please don't feed the troll.

*shakes hand*

This is exactly my thoughts.

• Options
    sweetface44sweetface44 Posts: 2,958 Member
    edited May 2013
    why are u guys always so angry? sims is suppose to make us happy
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    artlove1 wrote:
    Katlyn2525 wrote:
    To the OP: This is most likely the last time I will ever post on one of your threads. You simply are not worth my time. However, I will be watching and reporting you as needed, until you are banned. You have done enough to upset the community. You seem to crave the attention and like to troll with your bait threads. You try to blame others for your own actions. You are very transparent. No doubt you will be back when IP comes out under a different name. But no worries. You are easy to spot. I will offer the others a little advice. Please don't feed the troll.

*shakes hand*

This is exactly my thoughts.
    that's absolutely cute
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,355 Member
    edited May 2013
    Katlyn2525 wrote:

Hey Katlyn, I'm going to use your troll spray that you wanted to use earlier on another thread before it got taken down... :lol:

troll+can.jpg
  • Options
    SayleyamethystSayleyamethyst Posts: 3 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I like the store and hope it stays. You can choose to get the store content that could add to your game like the basketball court, the chicken coop, etc. Yes, you have to pay for them, but they also sometimes have free content. I also like 3rd party cc, too, but have found that if not careful, it can cause problems with my game; that is why I like having the sims store because I know that it is compatible with my game and any updates there are for the game.
  • Options
    bebesmamabebesmama Posts: 707 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Causing more trouble eh, sweetface?

Go figure.

I've been trying to avoid your threads lately. All the drama gets a bit boring. I will not be addressing you since I think you make threads just to entertain yourself by annoying the heck out of us.

To my fellow sim fans who feel the store should end:
    I like the store. I don't like stuff packs. I'd rather buy individual items that I want in my game. I don't want to buy an EP or SP filled with a bunch of stuff I don't want.
    The nice thing about the store is you can choose to visit that page or not.
  • Options
    HollownessDevourHollownessDevour Posts: 8,011 Member
    edited May 2013
    CC is not an option for me (I just don't want it); so I am glad I have the store as one (as an option that is).

But if they added it to EPs and SPs instead and charged more I'd be fine with that too. I think they should add more meat to their EPs and SPs but cause I just personally feel some of them are too lite in the build/buy, decor and CAS.

I just don't think CC should be a replacement for the store, just IMO. If others want to use CC by all means, it just isn't my cup of tea. So therefore I would like an official alternative (like store or more EPs/SPs) and not a 3rd party one :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Keefers_FunnyAnimals1.gif
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited May 2013
    Corey785 wrote:
    *starts singing*

She's going into your threads,
    She's flaming, arguing, and smashing your head,
    until you hide under your bed,

brookesaywhatx!
    brookesaywhatx!

She'll derail your thread into a war,
    She's ferocious a rabid boar,
    Soon you'll want to see no more,

of brookesaywhatx
    brookesaywhatx!

*Ultra Ultra Sarcasm*

:lol::lol::lol: too funny Cor!
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    edited May 2013
    Corey785 wrote:
    *starts singing*

She's going into your threads,
    She's flaming, arguing, and smashing your head,
    until you hide under your bed,

brookesaywhatx!
    brookesaywhatx!

She'll derail your thread into a war,
    She's ferocious a rabid boar,
    Soon you'll want to see no more,

of brookesaywhatx
    brookesaywhatx!

*Ultra Ultra Sarcasm*

:lol::lol::lol: too funny Cor!

Happy-oh-stop-it-you-l_large.png
  • Options
    Nigerian373Nigerian373 Posts: 673 Member
    edited May 2013
    I think we all have the right to post and comment on whatever threads we choose to comment on. That's the point of the community. However, I do appreciate you being polite in your request.

Yes, but to bump a week old thread back to the first page just to say that the fighting entertained you is a bit silly, no? :) I'm not trying to be rude, its just this person (the OP) has upset a bunch of people here lately.

Keeping this on topic, I also hate extensive CC. I think a hair or 2, maybe a custom skin and some contacts are fine, but I would never be able to play a cc only house. Whether it be me getting bad cc, or my game crashing, I just wouldn't be able to do it.

Okay, glad you didn't have any mean intent! :) I definitely see what you're saying. However, you should note that my first comment was to thank the OP for posting where she got her CC. My offending comment came after that one. Honestly, grad school is over for the summer and I'm just going through the forum to see what's been going on in my absence. I didn't think that this thread bothered anyone that much (I tend to just ignore trolls, lol), and so didn't think about bumping it. Will take note for the future.
    nirgeian I'd just like to point out that I really appreciate your kindness and response to these questions. it might sound silly but its very RARE on these forums to meet people who can have actual discussions instead of fights props to you I'm very impressed !
    Happy Simming !

Thank you, christine400!! I really appreciate that :D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Ugh triple post sry!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Ugh quadruple post (wow) sry!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Ugh quadruple post (wow) sry!
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited May 2013
    I think we all have the right to post and comment on whatever threads we choose to comment on. That's the point of the community. However, I do appreciate you being polite in your request.

Yes, but to bump a week old thread back to the first page just to say that the fighting entertained you is a bit silly, no? :) I'm not trying to be rude, its just this person (the OP) has upset a bunch of people here lately.

Keeping this on topic, I also hate extensive CC. I think a hair or 2, maybe a custom skin and some contacts are fine, but I would never be able to play a cc only house. Whether it be me getting bad cc, or my game crashing, I just wouldn't be able to do it.

Okay, glad you didn't have any mean intent! :) I definitely see what you're saying. However, you should note that my first comment was to thank the OP for posting where she got her CC. My offending comment came after that one. Honestly, grad school is over for the summer and I'm just going through the forum to see what's been going on in my absence. I didn't think that this thread bothered anyone that much (I tend to just ignore trolls, lol), and so didn't think about bumping it. Will take note for the future.
    nirgeian I'd just like to point out that I really appreciate your kindness and response to these questions. it might sound silly but its very RARE on these forums to meet people who can have actual discussions instead of fights props to you I'm very impressed !
    Happy Simming !

I totally agree with Christine! Its not often that you find someone who actually understands where your coming from instead of jumping to conclusions and starting a fight from the get go lol. Also, I understand your point in your post to me- I didn't see the post where you said thanks to the OP.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    linklover1o1linklover1o1 Posts: 584
    edited May 2013
    You know, there is only two ways to settle this all. One is to get sweetface banned,but I doubt what is happening any time soon. So there is only one way to settle this.....

DISCO CUPCAKE NINJA MONKEY DANCE TEA PARTY! WOOOOOT!

*Disco ninja tea dance while eating a cupcake.*
  • Options
    DivaOfDarknessDivaOfDarkness Posts: 1,097 Member
    edited May 2013
    I don't want the sims store. make a better game and there will be no need for a store I much rather have player cc in my game anyday

Even Prince is looking @ u funny

As nice as TS4 without a Store and full of content would be, EA will not stop tempting us to get great content from their online retail websites.

I bet many people will play TS3 after TS4 release so shutting down the Store would be stupid from the marketing point of view. Not to mention there is a history of TS2 website shutting down years after they started TS3.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,511 Member
    edited May 2013
    I don't want the sims store. make a better game and there will be no need for a store I much rather have player cc in my game anyday

Even Prince is looking @ u funny

As nice as TS4 without a Store and full of content would be, EA will not stop tempting us to get great content from their online retail websites.

I bet many people will play TS3 after TS4 release so shutting down the Store would be stupid from the marketing point of view. Not to mention there is a history of TS2 website shutting down years after they started TS3.

The sims 3 store probebly will be shut down after 4 comes out but the sims 4 store will continue to add new things.

I'm one of those who will continue with 3 when 4 is out. I plan on playing both 3 and 4 but I'm buying me a better gaming pc to play 4 on. I'll pay it off with my tax refund I get next year.
  • Options
    christine400christine400 Posts: 5,554 Member
    edited May 2013
    why are u guys always so angry? sims is suppose to make us happy

Sims does make us happy its YOU that makes people un happy

I've stuck up for you in the past regarding link lover
    But you can be rude and troll at times repeatedly for little to no reason
    and for obvious reasons some people aren't going to take that in a good way
  • Options
    shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    edited May 2013
    I like the store I have gotten some really cool stuff from it. :D

Looks at posts above :shock:
    oh wait is this one of those flamewars threads? :?

runs away. :XD:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• Options
    christine400christine400 Posts: 5,554 Member
    edited May 2013

Happy Simming !

I totally agree with Christine! Its not often that you find someone who actually understands where your coming from instead of jumping to conclusions and starting a fight from the get go lol. Also, I understand your point in your post to me- I didn't see the post where you said thanks to the OP.

So true brooke and you are very welcome nigerian !! :)