Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mashelle's Thank You Thread!! So many to thank♥

My thank you list

I just want to thank everyone for all the wonderful gifts!! I didn't realize I would receive so many wonderful gifts!

Thank you skdluzak for the amazing banners and for sparkle's trashcan :D

mashelle21.png

mashelle12.png

mashelle6.png

mashelle31.png

Thank you makingmagic 58 for this wonderful banner

siggy.png

Thank you stikystuff for pixie bow, warbling wind chimes, and show stopping style-Banging hairstyle

Thank you Faith_Andhope for the fifi dress

Thank you stormwench for the wilderness crib

Thank you dhay773 for the playground high chair

Thank you aricarai for mel the monkey

Thank you sdw4 for the animal friends activity table

Thank you GreenCats for the bear stump

Thank you ErnesaT for the pink treasure toy box

And I want to thank everyone here on the forums for just being so kind! I appreciate all the rec's recieved as well and just everyone support. You are all wonderful!!! And you will be seeing lots of me around here :D

As most of you know I hosted my first "contest" the getting-to-know-you lottery, which I want to thank everyone for the successful outcome and that was kind of my test run. I really want to host my first real contest, but I have not decided on what it is going to be yet, but I plan on doing that sometime within the next few weeks so keep your eyes open for that :D

Thank you all sooo much!!!!

Comments

• Options
    ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited July 2012
    You're very welcome. I like newbies that come to the forums with something to offer. Keep up the good work. :lol:
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    rekandtrsrekandtrs Posts: 1,017 Member
    edited July 2012
    Congrats on your gifts! (:
  • Options
    mashellestevensmashellestevens Posts: 1,665 Member
    edited July 2012
    ErnesaT wrote:
    You're very welcome. I like newbies that come to the forums with something to offer. Keep up the good work. :lol:

I am hooked on this place now :P I buy simpoints and I seem to just want to give them away rather then work on my own WL haha.. it is much more rewarding to get someone else something than to get myself something :D and thank you very much for the toy box! It was such a surprise to see it in there :D and I can't wait to use it!!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    rekandtrs wrote:
    Congrats on your gifts! (:

Thank you :)
  • Options
    skdluzakskdluzak Posts: 1,241 New Member
    edited July 2012

I am hooked on this place now :P I buy simpoints and I seem to just want to give them away rather then work on my own WL haha.. it is much more rewarding to get someone else something than to get myself something /quote]

Completely agree with you, I have been spending less than half my sim points on myself, I love gifting, for some reason it makes me happier to think it made someone else happy. I do not do it to be gifted back, but the truth of it is however, that I am gifted back almostas much as I gift so it does kinda work itself out, and ends up being more like trading gifts lol

I'm so glad you liked the siggys, I'm so glad you joined the forums.

::hugs::
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I also don't gift people to be gifted back :P I gift people just take make them smile:D I don't think I have recieved as much as I have gifted, which is totaly okay because recieving one gift from somebody feels about as good as buying 15 gifts for myself :P
  • Options
    kwizardkwizard Posts: 816 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Congrats on your gifts. From your getting to know you lottery, I can tell you deserve them. You're very nice.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    kwizard wrote:
    Congrats on your gifts. From your getting to know you lottery, I can tell you deserve them. You're very nice.

Thank you ♥
  • Options
    stormwenchstormwench Posts: 4,416 New Member
    edited July 2012
    You're welcome. Glad we all could help you get hooked on the community :) Its nice having you here.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    stormwench wrote:
    You're welcome. Glad we all could help you get hooked on the community :) Its nice having you here.

:D
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited July 2012
    You are most welcome!

Isn't it a great feeling gifting others. :D
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Yes it is :D
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Wensimmie, thank you so much for Puzzled Wall Sculpture :D Very unexpected gift :) your on my hit list now ♥
  • Options
    wensimmiewensimmie Posts: 1,750 Member
    edited July 2012
    You're welcome sweetie. I've been busy with work so I haven't been posting much lately.

Welcome to the forums. I started posting a few months ago and gifting can get very addicting.

@skdluzak (I keep wanting to call you Allegra from the Dating Game) - great signature banners!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    wensimmie wrote:
    You're welcome sweetie. I've been busy with work so I haven't been posting much lately.

Welcome to the forums. I started posting a few months ago and gifting can get very addicting.

@skdluzak (I keep wanting to call you Allegra from the Dating Game) - great signature banners!

Thank you and it is nice meeting you :D and yes the gifting IS very addicting, I bought points yesterday and used them all on random people from the wishlist weight lost comp by sugarrave :P I am going to go broke being on this site haha!
    and don't you just LOVE skdluzak's banners.. I was so amazed when I saw them!! ♥♥
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Thank you TekLogan for hosting your truth telling loto and gifting me with this cuddly panda ♥

Thumbnail_300x300.png
  • Options
    rekandtrsrekandtrs Posts: 1,017 Member
    edited July 2012
    Awe! (: congrats!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    :D
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    OMG just woke up to 5 gifts in my box♥ Thank you all for making my day amazing ♥

Thank you Kokuei for the lil tyke dresser ♥ I will definitely be using this a lot! And thank you Skdluzak for thinking of me and nominating me, you are amazing ♥

Thumbnail_300x300.png

Thank you Potterphyle for hitting me out of no where O.O with three gifts. I am not sure what I did to deserve these :P

Thumbnail_300x300.pngThumbnail_300x300.pngThumbnail_300x300.png

Thank you Aracarai ♥ You are so sweet and I absolutely love the shelf!
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

Thank you all so much♥♥♥

• Options
    skdluzakskdluzak Posts: 1,241 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Most welcome, but dont think your too far down on my hit list, watch ya back ;)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    skdluzak wrote:
    Most welcome, but dont think your too far down on my hit list, watch ya back ;)

Hey now! Don't go tryin to start something you are already on my hit list ♥
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    @Jooliea Thank you so much for the gift ♥!!! I don't think I have had the pleasure of meeting you, I am mashelle :D I sent you a friend request, I hope you don't mind :P

Thank you ♥♥ Thumbnail_300x300.png
  • Options
    joolieajooliea Posts: 1,262 Member
    edited July 2012
    You're welcome! He's just so adoooorable, isn't he?

Nice to meet you! I don't mind the friends request at all. <3
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    He is very adorable and you probably don't know it but I absolutely love ALL decor for kids rooms so this will probably go in every kids room I make from here on out haha :P
  • Options
    joolieajooliea Posts: 1,262 Member
    edited July 2012
    He is very adorable and you probably don't know it but I absolutely love ALL decor for kids rooms so this will probably go in every kids room I make from here on out haha :P

I didn't, but I know now! When I see the adorable kids stuff on people's wish lists, it's hard not to just go nuts and buy it all! MUST BUY CUTE KIDS THINGS!!