Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mashelle's Thank You Thread!! So many to thank♥

Comments

• Options
    mashellestevensmashellestevens Posts: 1,665 Member
    edited July 2012
    potterphyle, thank you for "pinking" me :) I love them :D

Thumbnail_300x300.png
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

SeriphinaFyie, thank you for the top it is lovely :D your message made me giggle :P You can run, but you can't hide ;) I shall get you back when my points have been replenished :P

Thumbnail_300x300.png
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    MsRedNotDead, you have, once again, amazed me with your generosity!!! First with the RockWall, out of nowhere!!! then sharing your prize winnings with me and now this!!! OMG. I fell in love with Lucky Palms when I first saw it watching Tek's series (Lucky Tales) I just absolutely love what I have seen of it. My game has recently been messing up, uninstalling all my store content and, when I reinstall it, it doesn't stay installed. This to me means I have to go through the painful process of uninstalling the entire game and reinstalling it, which I truly was not looking forward to doing and probably wouldn't have done for a while because it is just a pain! I probably would have strayed from the game for a bit and returned to WoW as my boyfriend has been begging :P But now I just can't wait any longer !!! First chance I get tomorrow I will start the process of uninstalling and all that fun stuff haha. I am so just in shock right now, I cannot believe how generous you are. I noticed that you also gifted a couple others the world as well and then also the prizes for your contests!! Wow! I don't even know where to begin repaying you, but I am sure one day I will be able to ;) I will be watching for opportunities :D Thank you sooo much for gifting me Lucky Palms !!!!

World_TABItems_LuckyPalms.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    @Ceres thank you so much for the gift :DThumbnail_300x300.png

And stiky, throwing things at me left and right o.o Thank you so much :) You girls definitely put a smile on my face today :D

Thumbnail_300x300.png
    Thumbnail_300x300.png
    Thumbnail_300x300.png
    Thumbnail_300x300.png
    and Stiky, that is exactly what I was thinking when I saw this table in the store. It looks like an excellent hallway decor :D And I will probably use it in EVERY house I build :P

Thank you so much. I cannot believe the generosity of this community and I am just shocked every time I receive a gift, whether it be a store gift or a build or any of the other types of gifts I have received:D I truly appreciate everything this community does!!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    and MsRed has struck yet again!!! I don't know how many times you can leave me speechless, but wow. o.o Thank you soooo much you have no idea how much I appreciate it.

First she used my wl as a guinea pig
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

And then, just out of no where. I tell her she is banned from my wl and then THIS:

Thumbnail_688x336.jpg

I want REVENGE!!! Any suggestions are helpful ;) She will be gone for a week and I must come up with some way to get her back o.o

Oh and MsRed, you may not like being told what to do, but when I say you are banned from my WL I mean it!!!! :) It will be deleted before you get back ;) I have so many new things I have yet to fully explore I think I can take a break from having a WL :P
  • Options
    MsrednotdeadMsrednotdead Posts: 9,215 Member
    edited August 2012
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I don't know where to begin with this o.o Still just .. wow.. right now... All I have to say is Jooliea, you are in so much trouble. I will get my revenge. Trying to beat me at deleting my wishlist o.o OMG I am just minding my own business trying to delete my WL (which takes forever when you have a WL like mine) and Jooliea decides she wants to help out with the deleting o.o I think I just got everything (including the kitchen sink) dropped on me o.o 65 things?? Really!!??? Jooliea, >:| you are also banned from my WL, as is everyone else since it is finally GONE!!!! I think my wrist may fall off now o.o thank you sooooo much.... but grrr you are in so much trouble!!!

*Edit to add these here pictures... I still haven't downloaded even half of them o.o

pg1.jpg
    pg2.jpg
    pg3.jpg
    pg4.jpg
    pg5.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    joolieajooliea Posts: 1,262 Member
    edited August 2012
    HEE HEE HEE I'M HELPFUL
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I want to thank Nikkitina for creating a thread on my behalf :D It is the first thread that has been dedicated to me so I am super excited about it :D ♥♥♥ So very thoughtful of you, and I got sooooo many rec's :D yay!!!

I also want to thank everyone who rec'd my studio :)

Thank you,
    Nikkitina
    wangtastic
    Tojax
    enkeli63
    stormwench
    marystarbright
    aricarai
    Mandylcd
    potterphyle
    Katimo
    mudmittens1
    *Edit added more people after posted
    saschatilo

I really appreciate it everyone :D:D♥♥♥
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Thanking MsRedNotDead, yet again!!! I was hoping my WL would go unnoticed grr!!! I am really excited to use this though yay! But keep away from the WL!!!! It is there for personal use only O.O !!!Thank you MsRed

Thumbnail_688x336.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    GreenCats!!!! Grrr stay off my wishlist!!! :P Thank you, every time I see this sculpture I want to get it, I think it is really perdy :D

Thumbnail_300x300.png
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Okay, so I have apparently had a big old target on my face the past couple days and haven't update this list yet!! Stay out of my WL people!!! I am going to start only adding sets to keep you out of it!!! :P

GoddesHekate, Yay for more clutter (I love decor stuff)!! I can't wait to use these :D
    Thumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.png

ADWilson, Out of nowhere!!!! Throwing things is not nice!!!! thank you ♥
    Thumbnail_128x128.png

Nikkitina, you are STILL in trouble, soo don't think this "giftfairy" is done yet O.O!!! Stay out of my WL!!! Thank you for the hair, I have been wanting that for a while it is sooo perdy! And thank you for sharing your prize with me!!!! Yay, I don't know if you picked the gift, but I got a gumball machine!!!
    Thumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.jpg

Shadow2Soul, thank you for hosting such a generous contest!!!!

Msrednotdead, You, my friend, need to stop!!!!! I can never thank you enough for all you do and you just keep giving o.o Stay out of my WL!!!!!! Thank you so much :D
    Thumbnail_128x128.png

Strelitzia19, Throwing fruit at me for no reason? What did I do to you O.O Thank you :)
    Thumbnail_128x128.png

Rubys13, ouch that endtable hurt!!! Watch where you are throwing things O.O I love these cute little crooked furniture things!!! Trying to get the set of stuff so I can make a crooked loooking house :P thank you :)
    Thumbnail_128x128.png

Thesimling, Thank you for the coat rack and the kind words :) I have a feeling I will use this a lot!!!
    Thumbnail_128x128.png

chocchipnik, You pinked me!!!!!!!! noooo stay out of my WL!!!!! (thanx :))
    Thumbnail_128x128.png

gr1zzly, I have heard about you and your attacking, but hadn't been a victim until now o.o You stay out of my WL puppy!!!! Thank you
    Thumbnail_128x128.png

skdluzak, Thank you for the dress! You really didn't have to do that :p We could have figured something else out, but thank you :) always glad to add a new outfit to the wardrobe :P
    Thumbnail_128x128.png

InvisibleLyndz, Thank you for sharing your winnings from Aricarai's contest with me :) Such a cute little bunny ♥
    Thumbnail_128x128.png

Aricarai, Thank you for gifting me ^^ !! Sorry I didn't get to enter your contest :( And you pinked me!!! ::gasp::.. thank you I love this shirt!
    Thumbnail_128x128.png

Potterphyle, Stay out of my WL!! thank you for the piggy :) Me ♥ clutter too :D
    Thumbnail_128x128.png

twilight_aerith, Randomly throwing mirrors at people can be dangerous O.O I do ♥ it Thank you
    Thumbnail_128x128.png

• Options
    twilight_aerithtwilight_aerith Posts: 653 Member
    edited August 2012
    But it's so much fun! You're welcome! <3
    Origin ID: Samerella
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    But it's so much fun! You're welcome! <3

Well, thank you :)
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Grrr you people making me update my TY thread!!! This should not happen as my WL is off limits!!!!! AND I have to update this with some amazing gifts!!

Nikkitina, thank you for the bunny picture when I was feeling moody :P I appreciate you trying to make me smile :D

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Greencats, thank you for the massager, now just to figure out how to get it out of my computer and into my house o.o hmmmm :P and watch your back.. I will get revenge o.o
    Thumbnail_128x128.png

Msred, you do not listen very well !!!! thank you for the sleeper bed o.o ♥♥♥
    Thumbnail_128x128.png

Ceres!!! thank you for the bicycles. I have been wanting those for some time! I had them on my list a long time ago but decided they were too expensive and never got around to putting them all on individually. When I saw the sale I had to throw them on there for ME to buy for MYSELF!!!! But thank you, it was a lovely thing to wake up to this morning :D
    Thumbnail_128x128.png

Thanks everyone you are all just amazing!!

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Jooliea you are naughty naughty naughty!!!!! I swear if it is the last thing I do I WILL take down your WL.. Thank you mucho, now stay away from my list O.O

Thumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.png
  • Options
    nikkitinanikkitina Posts: 1,359 New Member
    edited August 2012
    After all of that, you got gifted anyway!!! I love that!! :) You deserve every gift you get because your a wonderful person. :D
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    edited August 2012
    ::cackles evilly:: I love gifting. :twisted: You are most welcome!
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    aww thank you girls!!! I just wish that I had more money I WANT to gift so much more to people... Would love to see a few wishlists disappear :twisted: It is so hard because I am broke, sigh... I will get revenge though.. it just may take a while haha a LONG while :P
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Okay, It is update time again :evil: You people still don't listen grr!!!

Becomingjenn, thank you for the lovely dress and thank you so much for being a part of 'the video' I am soo happy Msred liked it and it wouldn't have been possible without yours and everyone else's help :D

Thumbnail_128x128.png

Telogan, I am pretty sure I told you my WL was off limits!!!! Grrr Thank you for all the lovely gifts!!!
    Thumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.png

Msrednotdead, You are amazing! I am so happy that you liked the video and I am so happy I had so many wonderful people to help me make it. Thank you for the gift, although it was unnecessary!!!!!
    Thumbnail_128x128.png

HessethRan, Thank you for the gift :D And thank you for being a part of 'the video'!!! I am so thankful that so many helped me in making this and putting a smile on Msred's face :D
    Thumbnail_128x128.png
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Sdw4, thank you for sharing some of your winnings with me :0)
    Invisiblelyndz, thank you for holding the contest and gifting me :0)
    Thumbnail_300x300.pngThumbnail_128x128.png

Msrednotdead, thank you for the gift :) I am glad your daughter is sleeping better now yay for sleep!!!
    Thumbnail_128x128.png :0)

Teklogan, you hit me pretty hard there!!! Stay out of my WL!!!! Grrr. ♥ thank you :0)
    Thumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.png
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    MORE THANK YOUS!!! Stay out of my WL peoples!!!

marystarbright, why do people keep pinking me!!!!! :P thank you ♥
    Thumbnail_128x128.png

becomingjenn, thank you for holding your "something to smile about" contest :) I love all the little lotos like that ♥ and thank you for the gift,

and thank you aweusometastic and dhay for nominating me in the loto! :D

Thumbnail_128x128.png

TekLogan, thank you for the gifts, and u suck for making me update my thread again o.o and stay out of my WL!!!! don't make me tell you again!!!!
    Thumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.png

Stormwench!!!!!!!! I want to get mad at you for gifting me, but I just can't!! Thank you sooooooo much!!!!! I was sooo excited to get this world! and then the set to go with it omg!!! You are amazing!!!! ♥♥♥ I do not know how to thank you enough omg!!!!!! (sorry it took so long to update this haha) OMG I seriously love this world even more than I thought I would.

chocchipnik, you sneaky girl!!! stay out of my WL ♥ I will have points one day and you better watch ur back :P thank you
    Thumbnail_128x128.png

stikystuff, thank you so much for the banner! I absolutely love it!!! Thank you for taking the time out of your RL to hand draw it specifically for me!!! It is absolutely perfect :D ♥♥♥ thank you sooo much stiky♥
    mstevenssig.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    TekLogan, Thank you for the gift hun♥ made me smile :) Hope you are doing okay ♥♥

Thumbnail_300x300.png
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Gah! Sorry I have been slacking on updating my thank you thread :( I shall ground myself to my room all day tomorrow Fortunately for me, that is where my computer is ;)

SimGuruHydra, doubt they will see this, but thank you for the lovely gift from your caption thread :)
    Thumbnail_128x128.png
    yesiamroxane, I still am not sure what thread it was that Nikkitina nominated/shared winnings with me from, but thank you for the gift :)
    Nikkitina, thank you for nominating me/sharing your winnings with me from whatever it was from hahaha. p.s. you know better!!! stay out of my WL woman!!! :P
    Thumbnail_128x128.png
    TegLogan, although I also told you to stay OUT of my WL, I would like to thank you for all your gifts and thank you for being such a great member of this community! I really hope things are going better for you with your wife :) And hope to see you back in tiny chat eventually :)
    Thumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.png
    SugarRave, thank you for the gifts you sneaky girl :) watch your back!
    wensimmie, thank you for the hair :D Can't wait to use it on my fairies!!
    Thumbnail_128x128.png
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    HessethRan, thank you for sharing your winnings with me from Potterphyles contest :D and thank you, wensimmie for sponsoring it :D
    Thumbnail_300x300.png
    LilyParker, thank you for sharing your winnings with me :D:D, and thank you AznSensei for hosting the contest :)
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

Thank you guys so much! I really needed the smiles today :) Not having a great one. Just found out my aunt had a stroke and has been flown to the hospital and things aren't looking so great. I wasn't very close with her, but it is still very upsetting to hear about. Also, feeling rather ignored today from bf... bleh
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Time to update again!!

GoddessHekate, thank you for the beautiful dress!!!
    Thumbnail_128x128.png
    TekLogan, once again, lol thank you for the gifts :D
    Thumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.png
    Aricarai, can't you just let me finish off your list without gifting back hahha!Thank you so much for the gifts!!!
    Thumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.png
    Soretooli, thank you for the gifts :D

Thank you all so much! I love and appreciate every gift given to me :) This forum is truly amazing!