Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Isle of Sims II and now Isle of Sims III =]

Comments

• Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    edited September 2011
    This is the most beautiful world I have ever seen. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    You should get some kind of award, no kidding.
    It's so amazing to see the amount of detail you put into this. It surely must be a labor of love. Congratulations on your most amazing talent!
    ETA: I mean, I'm judging it from playing it, LOL. I love it very much.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited September 2011
    Aw- You're way too kind. Still~ Thanks very much. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited September 2011
    Hey Rflong! I really enjoyed your first Isle of Sims, and this second edition looks great, however I don't download through mediafire just through the exchange~ I'm sad I ended up losing this first edition :[ But this one looks lovely! Any way to get it through the exchange?
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Hi,

Sorry, no. Mediafire is a safe hosting site though. I've never had any problems with them in all these years. :)
  • Options
    MissHollyMissHolly Posts: 75 New Member
    edited November 2011
    I adore this world! Its exactly what i've been looking for!!

But it won't download from Media Fire :( I don't know why....is there anywhere else to download it?

I really love the island :)
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Hi, :mrgreen:

Is it showing a link or is the link not showing? :(
    Is it the site or just this world giving you problems.
  • Options
    Greenb70Greenb70 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited November 2011
    I downloaded this today along with Horse Head Island.Both play very well.I enjoy the uniqueness of all your worlds.Thank you for sharing.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Thanks! :mrgreen:

• Options
    Greenb70Greenb70 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited December 2011
    Clever placement of the Science facility.It took me a minute to realize where it was.I could see the map icon for it but kept thinking something must be wrong because I couldn't see it.I finally took my sim to sell some insects and that is when I located it.
  • Options
    DarkFrindaDarkFrinda Posts: 8 New Member
    edited December 2011
    I'm in love with this world!Ty for your hard workxD i'm usually bad in making comercial lots and to fill in a world with lots so i was happy when i saw a medium island,with everything i wanted inside,space for pet lots,amazing look...i love it i love it!Ty ty ty for sharing!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! I'm so glad you like. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    soccergirl1996soccergirl1996 Posts: 382
    edited December 2011
    HEy I cant wait to download this world for a vacation world! By the way I saw that you have a world called Mountain Lake is that for download yet?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi, :)

Well, It was in the testing stage when EA released it's lake world in the Store and I didn't feel like finishing it after that.
    I still have it and hope one day to finish it. :)

• Options
    soccergirl1996soccergirl1996 Posts: 382
    edited December 2011
    Rflong7 wrote:
    Hi, :)

Well, It was in the testing stage when EA released it's lake world in the Store and I didn't feel like finishing it after that.
    I still have it and hope one day to finish it. :)

Ok I'm in one of those phases where I can't find a good world for me. So I'm trying to download every good looking world and I just saw yours in your signature. When do you think it will be able for download?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't really know. Today I felt like cleaning up Longview, the base game version, so I can reupload it.

Then I want to clean up and reupload Mesa Valley. I've been putting that one off for a looooong time.

I hope to get back too it soon. But not until after the new year. :)
  • Options
    ced1106ced1106 Posts: 139 Member
    edited December 2012
    Looks like the Evo pack is no longer available from the Sims store? ):
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited December 2012
    Yes, it is under the prius, Renault and Twizzy packs - they have both the old evo stuff and a second new pack of free stuff too. You just need to find the ads to click on them.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    edited December 2012
    Hi :mrgreen:

Thanks, WR. I guess I better go collect the links and repost them... soon. :D
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited December 2012
    http://store.thesims3.com/prius?intcmp=TheSims3storejuly_internal_ComGB_prius

There you go - i think that is at least the Prius one. I saw it on the front page and clicked it and the two packs are down in the left hand corner.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    MyyybestfriendMyyybestfriend Posts: 1,404 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Hello :) just wanted to let you know that I downloaded this world and I absolutely love it! It is a very cute beautiful town. My only negative feedback is that I do have a lot of Taxi cars pile up or end up sideways on the street, so I'm unsure if it is a routing problem.. but that is okay, it is why I have Overwatch and fixes the problem for me so it all works out! Thank you for this town :) :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Hi, Myyybestfriend :mrgreen:

Oh, my. Haven't seen this one in a while. :D
    Thanks! I'm glad you like it. And have no idea why there are so many taxis in the road. I'll look at it this week. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    You're welcome! I have discovered other routing issues as well, my sim became stuck on the bridge with her horse when I tell them to go for a ride they get stuck a lot and the horse will act like there is something in the way, just a heads up! I enjoy testing the town though, it's a nice peaceful town :)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Aw, right. This was made before Pets- which changed routing for bridges. Maybe I should update this world next. The combined Career buildings will work well here. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Oh okay, makes sense! I appreciate you replying :)
  • Options
    Hi :mrgreen:

In testing...
    Isle of Sims III

original.jpg
    Download on the Exchange- http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9064942

Medium, Unpopulated World
    All Expansions (not all of ITF type lots)/Some free Store stuff
    (61.1 MB)
    Commercial Lots: 71 (only 2 hidden islands- Scuba/Mermaid) 2 Resorts but I forgot to test them. :(
    Residential Lots :57
    [Edited Ini files for different color sky/sea, longer days, less bloom]

Pictures....
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg