Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Too Much Color, Too Little Time: A Rainbowcy -Chapter Eighty Six: La Luna Nueva; Jan. 13th-

Comments

• Options
    Nestea7Nestea7 Posts: 3,906 Member
    edited October 2012
    Lol. Funny how the last chapter was "Time to Return" and you haven't. Oh the irony!
    tumblr_mau3pfnyuB1qgeljto1_500.gif

Okay, retreating back into my corner now. XD
    13fcff1d-7af7-484d-8692-ac6c30a1ff6b_zpsb31b1e3b.jpg

• Options
    CrazyInLove12CrazyInLove12 Posts: 44
    edited October 2012
    Nestea7 wrote:
    Lol. Funny how the last chapter was "Time to Return" and you haven't. Oh the irony!
    tumblr_mau3pfnyuB1qgeljto1_500.gif

Okay, retreating back into my corner now. XD
    OMG! I laughed so hard at that!!

But then I remembered that I sound like a dying seal when I laugh, so I stopped..
  • Options
    ArielleAArielleA Posts: 3,068 Member
    edited October 2012
    I'm starting to get a little worried. Skip usually pops in to say she's been busy or something of the like. But it's been over a month since we heard from her. :(
  • Options
    tashie_baby11tashie_baby11 Posts: 2,284 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Hey guys! (: I know not all of you have tumblrs, but Skip did pop in there a couple of days ago.

http://laskipperz.tumblr.com/post/33099214305/explanation-for-my-absence

So, don't worry about her. She's still around, just dealing with some stuff.

Anyway, I figured I would let you all know.
  • Options
    Skip45Skip45 Posts: 19,876 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Hey, guys.
    I'm so sorry I haven't been around, and I'm even more sorry for putting this story on hold. :(
    I just...
    I'm lacking inspiration, and motivation.
    I'm just so TIRED. All the time. It's like this never ending type of murkiness.
    I'm going through a lot of things in my personal life - and that, along with the normal teenage stress, is starting to push me over the edge.
    I literally sit here crying over something everyday.

Sorry, i know this is a downer post. Just thought I'd let you guys know. :( I'm not canceling the story, at all. I'm just waiting until I'm finally happy again.
  • Options
    Nestea7Nestea7 Posts: 3,906 Member
    edited October 2012
    I hope you feel better soon.

tumblr_mbvac09WPV1r9jhwp.gif
    13fcff1d-7af7-484d-8692-ac6c30a1ff6b_zpsb31b1e3b.jpg

• Options
    beaglelover2008beaglelover2008 Posts: 4,758 Member
    edited October 2012
    Skip45 wrote:
    Hey, guys.
    I'm so sorry I haven't been around, and I'm even more sorry for putting this story on hold. :(
    I just...
    I'm going through a lot of things in my personal life - and that, along with the normal teenage stress, is starting to push me over the edge.

Sorry, i know this is a downer post. Just thought I'd let you guys know. :( I'm not canceling the story, at all. I'm just waiting until I'm finally happy again.

Okay, forgive me for this, but. I think you need to see a doc on this. The fact that you're tired all the time (not sure about sleep, but you haven't been up all night with us, so... ;) ) sounds like you might be experiencing something besides teenager-ness. You know your body better than anyone, and I want you to do what's best, but I think you should take some time to see what's been causing this, and what you've been doing, and not been doing, and talk to someone about it. I'm not saying you have cancer or something, I just thin you might be like, vitamin deficient. Or something. :D
  • Options
    shogunfishshogunfish Posts: 10,167 Member
    edited October 2012
    Skip45 wrote:
    Hey, guys.
    I just...

Its fine, Skippeh, I know exactly how you feel. At least, from your description I think I do. ;__;

Thanks for letting us know, and we'll be waiting patiently for you to feel better! :]
    tumblr_mvnzkbN6yD1ric1guo1_1280.png
  • Options
    madhatter123madhatter123 Posts: 5,624 Member
    edited December 2012
    That's alright, Skippy. Take all the time you need. After all, RL comes first, always. Things'll look up.
    141159769541766786_q1zBTh1F_b.jpg
    Hope you do okay. We'll see you soon. ♥
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    AmbzyBambzyAmbzyBambzy Posts: 909 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Skip45 wrote:
    Hey, guys.
    I just...

hugbigger.gif

Don't be sorry. Being a teenager sucks, especially through the rough times.
    I hope you start to feel happier <333333
  • Options
    ArielleAArielleA Posts: 3,068 Member
    edited October 2012
    Skip45 wrote:
    Hey, guys.
    I just...

Okay, forgive me for this, but. I think you need to see a doc on this. The fact that you're tired all the time (not sure about sleep, but you haven't been up all night with us, so... ;) ) sounds like you might be experiencing something besides teenager-ness. You know your body better than anyone, and I want you to do what's best, but I think you should take some time to see what's been causing this, and what you've been doing, and not been doing, and talk to someone about it. I'm not saying you have cancer or something, I just thin you might be like, vitamin deficient. Or something. :D

I agree with Beagle on this. Take it from someone who has a lot of medical and psychological problems, if your body is acting outside the norm, it's a good time to see a doctor. It could be simple Depression, because tiredness is a side effect. However, there are other conditions, such as thyroid disorders, that can cause both depression and fatigue. It's worth checking out!

Hope everything works itself out, Skip. Take as much time as you need to feel okay again! <3
  • Options
    annasommerannasommer Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited October 2012
    Hm that sure doesn´t sound good :(
    mailed to you...
    Hope you are already feeling somewhat better by now Skip
  • Options
    KitDragonFlightKitDragonFlight Posts: 6,219 Member
    edited October 2012
    Skip45 wrote:
    Hey, guys.
    I just...

Aw its okay skippers :) just take the time you need to get back your creativeness!

And on a different note, I am looking to start my own rainbowcy (finally -_-) anyone recommend any skins and where to get them? I'd appreciate it!
  • Options
    Lottie1010Lottie1010 Posts: 58
    edited October 2012
    NO! NO NO NO NO NOOOOOO!!
    WHY DID HE HAVE TO DO THAT?!
    THEY BELONG TOGETHER!! ;_;
  • Options
    BakerGirl17BakerGirl17 Posts: 1,453 Member
    edited October 2012
    Hey Skip! Sending you some love your way! *hugs* I hope you feel better soon. :)
  • Options
    sgbdsgbd Posts: 3,692
    edited October 2012
    I'm sorry you're feeling all sad and tired. :( *hugs* Take all the time you need.
  • Options
    DrapesDrapes Posts: 2,794 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Don't forget that we all love you and are here for you :D
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,423 Member
    edited November 2012
    We're here for you!
    I deal with things like that too (minus the constant tiredness). It takes time.
    Looking forward to the next chapter :)
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    mileyrox159mileyrox159 Posts: 754
    edited November 2012
    SKIPPEH!!!!!! Did you forget about me yet? I MISS YOU. :( Feel better...<3
    Much love,
    Jenny :*
  • Options
    fruhurricanefruhurricane Posts: 2,204 Member
    edited November 2012
    Skippey! I mainly came to say I'm almost caught up with your story. I really like your writing.

But then I saw that you are feeling down and tired at the moment so I also want to add my feel better wishes. I'm thankfully through my teenage years and I know they can be a ral pain at times. As beagle and ariella said, it might be wise to look it up if it's something new for you. Sometimes it feels better just having someone who doesn't know you to talk to. :)
  • Options
    HuckleberryHen90HuckleberryHen90 Posts: 474 Member
    edited November 2012
    Aww, Skip! I just came back the other day…my other computer died a few months ago and I haven’t really had the time lately to play Sims due to school/work. I missed Generation 6, but now I’m fully caught up. I missed your writing. It’s amazing! :D

I’m sorry to hear that you have been going through some tough times lately. I hope you feel better soon…I’ll be waiting and checking up to see if you have posted anything! :)

I miss you!! :(:mrgreen:
  • Options
    MakeBelieveMakeBelieve Posts: 331 Member
    edited November 2012
    Skippeh!

How awful that you're stuck in such a horrible place at the moment. I check back on this rainbowcy whenever I can just to find out if anything has changed. I really hope you get better soon. It's not the same without you! :cry:

We miss you!
    Keep Smiling! :thumbup:
  • Options
    DrapesDrapes Posts: 2,794 New Member
    edited December 2012
    It's been a while since anyone has posted on here!
    Keep your chin up girl!
    Get better soon we all love you :D
  • Options
    MakeBelieveMakeBelieve Posts: 331 Member
    edited December 2012
    Posting on this thread is really getting sparse. We really miss you skip. You'll always have your dedicated readers. Those who don't wait aren't worth it!
    I hope everythings okay with you.
  • Options
    jbfairybirdjbfairybird Posts: 3,923 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Hi Skippey!

I was just think you hadn't posted anything in a while and wanted to stop in. Someone said you are having a hard time? I'm so sorry to hear that and hope things get better soon for you.

::Big hugs::