May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello

I Have been playing sims since sims 1 :) I've been a member of this site for quite some time now and I'm starting to get into it. I'm a mom of 2 boys and a step son. 2 of my boys are great Marines! Been keeping and eye out for some friends just to chat with. If your interested just let me know =]
x4f9t5.jpg

Comments

• Options
    TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited January 2012
    Welcome to the forums!

Oh, if you see an argument break out, don't take it personally and don't let yourself get angry. Trust me... half the people on here who argue do so just to argue (even I'm guilty of that) and typically don't bother to keep track of opponents and allies; they could argue with you today and defend you tomorrow. Getting angry just makes you say things that you'll regret or things people can easily rip you apart for.

Oh, and be careful of the gifting wars. Those people are serious about being the top gifters of those wars and they'll not hesitate to bombard you with gifts until you cry for mercy.
  • Options
    LisaV913zLisaV913z Posts: 1,264 Member
    edited January 2012
    Hello,and Welcome MaMaTwinklebird
  • Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited January 2012
    Hello. Welcome to the forums. For the most part everyone here is friendly and willing to help. Not everyone as this is the internet, but most. If you need any help with your game, don't hesitate to ask. :D:mrgreen:
  • Options
    horsesrock2009horsesrock2009 Posts: 855 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Hi.

I won't friend you, because I just don't do that, but I'll probably see you on the forums.

I didn't really start coming on the forums much myself until about a year ago maybe. I originally joined in 2009, but my game quit working for about a year and I went back to TS2, I went back to 3 when I got my own laptop almost a year ago. I only have one EP for now, but might buy one or two more later if I think the laptop can handle it.
  • Options
    CrazycatldyCrazycatldy Posts: 4,588 Member
    edited January 2012
    Hello and welcome to the forums :D
  • Options
    MaMaTwinklebirdMaMaTwinklebird Posts: 169 Member
    edited January 2012
    Thanks so much for the welcome :)
    x4f9t5.jpg
  • Options
    slynnskislynnski Posts: 2,316 Member
    edited January 2012
    Welcome to the forums! I am sure you will like it here. Don't be shy either; from my experience, nobody bites. :wink:

And you must be such a proud mother! That is so awesome that your sons are in the Marines. I wish the best of luck to them!

Happy Simming!
  • Options
    ThisSIMisCrazedThisSIMisCrazed Posts: 3,719 Member
    edited January 2012
    Welcome to the site. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Yes i am very proud of my boys .One gets to come home on the 20th of this month and he will be home for 10 day. He is just getting out of Boot Camp. The other is going over seas in February .Well enough of that :) .Thanks so much for the welcome . And thank you so much ThisSIMsCrazed for the welcome :)
    x4f9t5.jpg
  • Options
    buckosnortbuckosnort Posts: 9,628 Member
    edited January 2012
    Welcome :)
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited January 2012
    Welcome to the forums :) enjoy your stay.

• Options
    Pixie_dustttPixie_dusttt Posts: 266
    edited January 2012
    Heyyyy!(:
    I'll send you a request now
  • Options
    MissBeckersMissBeckers Posts: 1,058 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Hello :D
  • Options
    CouriervaughanCouriervaughan Posts: 20,570 Member
    edited January 2012
    Hi and welcome to the forum. My nephew is in his last year at West Point and will be out in May
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Thanks for the welcome you all.
    x4f9t5.jpg
  • Options
    ashleyadorableashleyadorable Posts: 7,254 Member
    edited January 2012
    Hello, and welcome to the madness!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Thanks so much for the welcome .I am use to madness with three boy and three dogs :lol:
    x4f9t5.jpg
  • Options
    PksstrPksstr Posts: 229 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Welcome to the forums!

Oh, if you see an argument break out, don't take it personally and don't let yourself get angry. Trust me... half the people on here who argue do so just to argue (even I'm guilty of that) and typically don't bother to keep track of opponents and allies; they could argue with you today and defend you tomorrow. Getting angry just makes you say things that you'll regret or things people can easily rip you apart for.

Oh, and be careful of the gifting wars. Those people are serious about being the top gifters of those wars and they'll not hesitate to bombard you with gifts until you cry for mercy.

That´s means the forums is filled with rich-lifeless teens i guess :/

Gifting wars ? u have to be ******* kiddin me
  • Options
    noddynoddy Posts: 849 Member
    edited January 2012
    Hello and welcome.
  • Options
    plenilunesplenilunes Posts: 296 Member
    edited January 2012
    Welcome! I'm usually more of a lurker than a poster :wink: but welcome to the boards!
  • Options
    NotSoLuckyNotSoLucky Posts: 4,682 Member
    edited January 2012
    Hi welcome to the forums
  • Options
    betharies2betharies2 Posts: 258 Member
    edited January 2012
    Hi,
    And welcome to the forums!

I've been playing since Sims 1 also. Just started playing Sims 3 when my boyfriend got it for me for Christmas. (Still playing Sims 2 a bit too though!) So, I'm still somewhat new to the forums too. Just started posting and stuff here towards the end of December.
  • Options
    NotSoLuckyNotSoLucky Posts: 4,682 Member
    edited January 2012
    Thanks so much for the welcome .I am use to madness with three boy and three dogs :lol:

Aw thats cute. What breeds are they?
  • Options
    Gleeky321Gleeky321 Posts: 2,995 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Welcome! Don't fret over craziness is my only advice :)
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Thank you so much for the welcome :)
    x4f9t5.jpg