Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello

Comments

• Options
    simfreak103simfreak103 Posts: 4,735 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Hi! Welcome to the forums! I just discovered the forums in last February or March, but I've already met many nice people and made many new friends here! ;) You can articipate in RPGs (my new favorite), contests, lotteries, random chats, gifting wars, and so much more! You may even create some inside jokes. If you want to do that, and get your post number soaring, participate in an RPG! Most of the simmers here are great, talented, helpful people who you'll enjoy seeing their posts. I hope you make many new friends!

Side note: If you ever come across someone with a suspicious username or someone you dont really know, or almost anyone in general, check their page first. It may be this sick simmer known as sesert. You do not want to accept his 71 account requests. Just a friendly warning.

Sent you a friend request! Have a great day! :D
  • Options
    MaMaTwinklebirdMaMaTwinklebird Posts: 169 Member
    edited January 2012
    Well i have a lab mixed spaniel(satin) ,husky bored collie(roxy) ,and a lil chihuahua(pookie) :lol:
    x4f9t5.jpg
  • Options
    SimCrazySimCrazy Posts: 9,908 Member
    edited January 2012
    Welcome! :)
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Thank you simfreak103 I will keep in mind what you have said :)
    x4f9t5.jpg
  • Options
    leggokatzleggokatz Posts: 1,822 Member
    edited January 2012
    Hiya and welcome! I'm always happy to see new "older" simmers around here since I'm one myself lol... I also have 3 grown boys (and a girl) and a Chihuahua! I also have another dog and 3 cats... Like others have said there's a lot of really nice people here so don't be afraid to ask questions if you have any, Happy Simming!! :)
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    I just love the welcomes Thank you so much :) .Its nice to meet you all ;)
    x4f9t5.jpg
  • Options
    ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited January 2012
    hi there, nice to meecha :)
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    edited January 2012
    I too am an "older" simmer, so welcome. I hope we can talk more, and help each other on the game. I got hooked on Sims 2 by my oldest grandson (13) and now I hooked myself on sims 3. I too sometimes still play sims 2, I have all the expansions for sims 1 but not the game, am looking for it at garage sales and second hand stores, so far can't find it. Happy Simming
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited January 2012
    Welcome to the forum. I enjoy it here and think you will too. I am an older simmer as well. As you can see from my post count, I am a bit of a chatter ;)
  • Options
    LRM09LRM09 Posts: 6,235 Member
    edited January 2012
    Hello and welcome to the forum.. :D
  • Options
    ladyinlife2ladyinlife2 Posts: 94 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Hi and Welcome!
    I just started posting a couple days ago myself so glad not only noob to the site.
  • Options
    uidabbey1uidabbey1 Posts: 273 Member
    edited January 2012
    Welcome, welcome! So glad there are good people on here. We simmers are one of a kind. :)
  • Options
    dothesmustledothesmustle Posts: 1,851 Member
    edited January 2012
    Hiya welcome to the forums mamatwinklebird and ladyinlife2, I am a big fan of the boards, there are lots of nice helpful people on the forums and for the most part I have really enjoyed being on here it is like anywhere else a mixed bag at times. I love my simming and have been playing sims more or less the beginning although i didn't really get into sims 1, if I hadn't been afraid of the net at the time I guess I would have learned a lot more such as how to play properly.
    You can call me smustle or Lori if you prefer.
  • Options
    tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    edited January 2012
    Hi and welcome to the forums. I have 2 kids both grown and moved out one boy and one girl. I also have 2 nephews (identical twins with red hair) that are both in the marines and stationed in Afghanastan, but in different units. They hopefully will only have about 11 months left for their overseas stay.
  • Options
    dreamsong1968dreamsong1968 Posts: 4,473 Member
    edited January 2012
    I Have been playing sims since sims 1 :) I've been a member of this site for quite some time now and I'm starting to get into it. I'm a mom of 2 boys and a step son. 2 of my boys are great Marines! Been keeping and eye out for some friends just to chat with. If your interested just let me know =]

My hubby is retired military--and a prior Marine. Semper Fi!
  • Options
    devidevi Posts: 4,721 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Hello! Welcome to the forums :mrgreen:
  • Options
    EverettEverett Posts: 1,117 Member
    edited January 2012
    Welcome and I sent you a gift. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Zeri wrote:
    hi there, nice to meecha :)
    Hi there ,nice to meet you too :D
    x4f9t5.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    jimmysnan wrote:
    I too am an "older" simmer, so welcome. I hope we can talk more, and help each other on the game. I got hooked on Sims 2 by my oldest grandson (13) and now I hooked myself on sims 3. I too sometimes still play sims 2, I have all the expansions for sims 1 but not the game, am looking for it at garage sales and second hand stores, so far can't find it. Happy Simming
    Thanks for the welcome and yes I hope we can talk more too.I really hope you fine your game you are looking for. :)
    x4f9t5.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Mikezumi wrote:
    Welcome to the forum. I enjoy it here and think you will too. I am an older simmer as well. As you can see from my post count, I am a bit of a chatter ;)
    Thank you for the welcome. I think I will too enjoy it here :)
    x4f9t5.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    LRM09 wrote:
    Hello and welcome to the forum.. :D
    Hello and thank you very much :)
    x4f9t5.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Hi and Welcome!
    I just started posting a couple days ago myself so glad not only noob to the site.
    Hello and welcome to you too. I been here for awhile but just really coming out of my shell :lol: and getting brave .
    x4f9t5.jpg
  • Options
    Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    edited January 2012
    I sent you a friend request. :D It's nice to have you participating on the forums finally! :D

• Options
    edited January 2012
    uidabbey1 wrote:
    Welcome, welcome! So glad there are good people on here. We simmers are one of a kind. :)
    Thank you and yes we are :lol:
    x4f9t5.jpg
  • Options
    SkyscraperfanSkyscraperfan Posts: 4,287 Member
    edited January 2012
    was up!!! welcome to these forms
    My current Novelcy and general blog:
    https://themostevilfish.wordpress.com/