Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Concept Art โœ๏ธ ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    edited February 25
    Get to Work concept art of a childrens hospital ๐Ÿฅ
    So amazing!
    What in all the worlds happens that they have all these amazing pieces of art and then say:
    'Yeah, looks amazing. But let's just ditch it and do something else.' ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    Nine years and we still have no water dispenser or blinds that actually fit in the windows.
    C_7SdvjUMAAixJ1.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game ๐Ÿ›บ A Dramedy ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿฝ The Boys ๐Ÿฅ‡ Their first year - A Dramedy ๐Ÿš€ Lost In Space - A Space Opera ๐ŸŽ The Stables - A Horse Drama
    ๐ŸŽ Best of Buydebug โ˜ƒ๏ธ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips ๐ŸŽฌ My Builds: Houses ๐Ÿ˜ Rooms ๐Ÿ›‹ SciFi ๐Ÿ‘พ creatively edited Screenshots ๐ŸŽจ
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Agree that the concept art is so much better than what we got. Seems illogical to not follow through on such great ideas. Found a CC water dispenser a while ago that I use regularly. Forget where I found it, though.
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member

Adoreable Concept Art for Nifty Knitting ๐Ÿงถ

The chair is so cute and the clothes rack.
    And I'd love to have the knitted wall hanging :3
    And the round rug is so much cuter than the ones we have from other packs.
    Granny-Chic.png

The plant in the makrame on the wall is awesome!
    haha the cute chicken on the shelf and the llama!
    And a desk lamp that can be clamped on the side of the table would have been really nice :3
    Cosy-Craft-Workshop.png

This image is closest to what we got. There are several items we got with the pack as shown.
    Like the chair, the craft rack, the trolley and the knitting box/bag
    Do-It-Yourself-Delight-.png
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game ๐Ÿ›บ A Dramedy ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿฝ The Boys ๐Ÿฅ‡ Their first year - A Dramedy ๐Ÿš€ Lost In Space - A Space Opera ๐ŸŽ The Stables - A Horse Drama
    ๐ŸŽ Best of Buydebug โ˜ƒ๏ธ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips ๐ŸŽฌ My Builds: Houses ๐Ÿ˜ Rooms ๐Ÿ›‹ SciFi ๐Ÿ‘พ creatively edited Screenshots ๐ŸŽจ
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,448 Member
    Adoreable Concept Art for Nifty Knitting ๐Ÿงถ

Would have loved to have some of those wool storage/dispaly shelves. And the cuckoo clock.