Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It’s not a glitch, it’s gameplay!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    EleriEleri Posts: 550 Member
    edited February 6
    If you have Dream Home Decorator you've probably seen the feature-that-feels-like-a-bug where sims stop in the middle of what they're doing to go look at the decor. I didn't realize until recently that this happens with patients in the hospital as well.

Here's the good doctor, paused in the middle of an emergency surgery because her patient got up in the middle of the procedure and walked out of the OR. He just had to admire the mid-century light fixtures. It took me a while to figure out what was even happening. I thought it was a new surgery glitch.
    02-04-24-2-38-27-PM.png
    02-04-24-2-39-47-PM.png
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,608 Member
    edited February 6
    I really like Dream Home Decorator. When he got that we got an update with a ton of like and dislikes features. I found it a nuisance as how would I be able to set all my sims preferences, until my sim self met her future husband.

She was living in a modern apartment at the time, and that was a good thing, because it turns out he despises Queen Anne Decor. I mean really gets his furious when he sees it, he throws a fit. It's funny because he's an artist and that's always been my type and just odd because first sim my sim self met as a love interest was a perfect match.

When he first came over my apartment, I asked him what kind of music he liked and he replied Spooky music. I nearly fell off my chair in laughter, because Spooky music in game is a lot like Goth. I thought the Sims game turned into Hal 9000 from Space Odyssey and was toying with me.😂

Also I had seen other people have fights with Mrs. CrumpleBottom in streams before, I didn't understand I thought they tried to steal her bag or something. I had previously always saw her in town, and was never a bother to the other sims I played. Of course the first big date I had with my future sim husband, in a fancy place in Del Sol, Guess who comes straight up to my table to interrupt with a serious bag show down?
    Out of nowhere, unprovoked, and of all times. It's like the game knew and had to troll me.
  • Options
    you can correct me if I am wrong but many think the tea set is a bug, that it keep launching the bad smell animation. I found this only occurring in my game recently, never before. Turns out when ever I make tea on it, after drinking it, there is an option to clean the tea set. I guess you just can't leave it there. But it's all the time now. makes me not want the tea set in game.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    When I created my first horse I tried to remove the halter and saddle but another version popped up. Turns out I was editing the riding outfit and this is intentional. EA doesn't want to allow us to tell stories of sims riding without saddles.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    When I created my first horse I tried to remove the halter and saddle but another version popped up. Turns out I was editing the riding outfit and this is intentional. EA doesn't want to allow us to tell stories of sims riding without saddles.

Yeah, I was bummed about that too. I wanted some of my Sims to be able to ride without any tack gear. I'm not sure why that choice was made. I might look into mods to see if there's one that removes it.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 633 Member
    @Atreya33 @LiELF look at LittleMsSam's mod Better Saddle Control "Add/Remove Saddle manually instead of automatically, when mounting/dismounting a Horse. You can also ride without a Saddle."
    Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    Social Media: 🐘@caerfinon@mastodon.social | My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations
    My CC: 🎨 Jac related CAS and Build CC | 🖼️ Film Noir Wall Decorations | 👩🎨Pauline King Art
  • Options
    Is this a glitch or gameplay?
    I removed all gameplay mods at this point and every sim passing by a lot if loading up naked. IS this the vote on free love? How do I change it?
    lczD2C4.png
    UKvHG8E.png
  • Options
    TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    @LeucosiaX
    I've never seen this happen in my game unless I have removed large amounts of CC.