Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS FEBRUARY 9TH - A WEEK ON THE SIMS FORUMS

EA_SolaireEA_Solaire Posts: 1,398 EA Community Manager
FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS FEBRUARY 9TH - A WEEK ON THE SIMS FORUMS

Sul sul my favorite Simmers!

It's Friday again, and what an exciting week it's been full of Sim's Birthday fun! Have you been taking part in all the celebratory events and giveaways? Have you thrown a birthday party in your game? Tell me all the festive things you've been up to!

Now let's check out this week's shining highlights!

93e81jfbecsy.png
She said yes! posted here, by @Caerfinon

• With the current state of the housing market, I'm sure we've all fantasized about affordable mail-order homes, specifically the infamous vintage catalog homes offered by Sears. While these may not be available today, thanks to @Maven08094 your Sim can have one of these Sears Home Kit Replicas for themselves! All of these charming little homes are beautifully crafted from the floorplans and illustrations available in the Sears catalog, and each one has unique personality and style. While it's certainly a challenge to pick just one, I think my personal favorite is The Clyde with that magnificent wrap around porch and classic bay windows. But which of these lovely little houses would you choose? Be sure to check out these delightful little homes and tell us which one is your favorite! 📦📬
  • The Sims isn't the only thing aging up as @Simmingal honors the one and only Landgraab family with a bougie birthday bash! The party begins on a yacht (what better place for the Landgraabs really...) and despite a few mishaps with the cake, and some rather bad jokes from Johnny, Nancy and Geoffrey glow up into their final life stage and toast to many more years of expensive partying. So have you been throwing any parties or celebrations for this exciting Sims birthday week? Which families are you choosing to age up? Be sure to share with us all the birthday parties and jamborees that you've been throwing for your Sims! 🍰🥂
  • Adventuring in The Sims can be quite the fun experience, but sometimes it can end up being fairly challenging and disastrous for your Sims, so @EnkiSchmidt is asking which adventure is the most stressful for your Sims? I'd have to agree with the popular vote here that the temple excursion in Jungle Adventure seems to be the most difficult for me - it seems no matter how prepared I am going in, I never have enough resources to make it through unscathed. My poor Sims have probably experienced every possible Jungle Adventure death, from being poisoned to getting swarmed by bugs, and even catching on fire. But which adventure do you find to be the most challenging on your Sims? Do you have a hard time defeating the Mother Plant, or do you struggle to complete the climb to the summit of Mt. Komorebi? Tell us which adventure is the most taxing for your Sims and why! 🕷️⛰️
  • I've been spending most of my free time lately watching all the Oscar nominations, so let's finish off with this creative gameplay challenge focused around the seven basic plots of storytelling called Seven Plots, Seven Generations written by @DaWaterRat. For each this challenge, each generation will work through one of the seven plotlines of storytelling, like Overcoming the Monster, where you'll have to seek out and defeat a form of evil, or (my personal favorite) Tragedy, where your successful Sim will slowly spiral into self-sabotage. This challenge is perfect for all my talented creative writers and storytellers out there, so be sure to check this one out and let us know how each generation handles their storyline! 📖🖋️

And with that, I hope you all stay safe, have a wonderful weekend, and happy Simming 💚
Till next time!

EA_Solaire
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments