Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

February Patch Speculation 2024 (Now Live) (Emergency Patch Just Released To PC)

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
It's that time again. Time to reflect on another patch.
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• Options
    EsiaEsia Posts: 67 Member
    Bug fixes will be enough for me.
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    Esia wrote: »
    Bug fixes will be enough for me.

Me too. I'd much rather them focus purely on that than anything else at the moment.
  • Options
    veramellveramell Posts: 3 New Member
    Yes, bug fixes please!
  • Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    yes please fix the death in rentals that it can't be rented.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I so agree. Fixes first before anything new please.
  • Options
    Luvv_AllieLuvv_Allie Posts: 1 New Member
    Repair the game and bug fixes please
  • Options
    mookeizmookeiz Posts: 1 New Member
    REPAIR THE GAME, BUG FIXES. EVERY SINGLE PACK IN MY GAME IS BROKEN. I HAVE THEM ALL AND MY GAME IS BROKEN. IT'S NOT MY MODS OR CCS. I've ran the game with my whole mods folder sitting out and my game is still broken. Several items are not functional when they should be, for example the fire pit from the ranch expansion, laundry day pack is broken, home chef hustle pizza oven consistently causes fires in my home, there's dust bunnies that spawn and never clean after vacuuming... so many things. When I would play the fore rent pack i was CONSTANTLY having something go wrong with my tenants, or i wouldn't get paid rent on time. SO MANY THINGS.
  • Options
    simmersiosimmersio Posts: 1 New Member
    Bug fixes. I'm afraid to buy for rent because I've heard so many horror stories of some players losing access to the world entirely or having entire save games ruined.
  • Options
    WedWed Posts: 174 Member
    Bug fixes, please! More content for this broken game can (and should) wait. Priorities, EA, priorities!
  • Options
    smolgarlic420smolgarlic420 Posts: 1 New Member
    :'( begging for the game to be functional.
  • Options
    titia65titia65 Posts: 1 New Member
    Fix the bugs!!!!!
  • Options
    greydonngreydonn Posts: 717 Member
    Bug fixes. Honestly can't trust that any features they add will work properly right now, so I don't want them.
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,578 Member
    Bug fixes. Period.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    anneenanneen Posts: 1 New Member
    BUG FIXES PLEASE your customers are begging for you guys to fix all the issues before you release any more packs, I still hold hope that you guys care about the people that literally keep you rich
  • Options
    maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    Bug fixes please. I really want the 2 new kits, Castle and Goth, but won't play my game until the bugs are fixed. I don't want to take a chance with corrupting my saves.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    Cannot repeat more, bug fixes! NOTHING else!
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    Honeybell1220Honeybell1220 Posts: 1 New Member
    Bug fixes please, <3 the game but the bugs are so annoying
  • Options
    Agmolly210Agmolly210 Posts: 21 Member
    edited February 4
    Bug fixes please.
  • Options
    kingshanewestkingshanewest Posts: 1 New Member
    Bug fixes. The fact features like the ability for body hair growth/shaving has been broken by an update when it was such a great feature for adding realism to the gameplay. It might only seem like a small thing but all the small things add up…
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,578 Member
    edited February 4
    The fact features like the ability for body hair growth/shaving has been broken by an update when it was such a great feature for adding realism to the gameplay. It might only seem like a small thing but all the small things add up…

Glad you mentioned that, this bug ist so annoying.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    I’d just like for the For Rent risk of corruption to be fixed. I haven’t touched the rental side of the pack at all since I got it and I’m antsy to start putting together some apartments!
  • Options
    CaffeinatedsquirrelCaffeinatedsquirrel Posts: 2 New Member
    Please please please just bug fixes. My game is so broken it's unplayable!
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    All I want is bugfixes. Especially For Rent bugfixes.

But also an SDX drop of some history-of-Sims-related stuff would be nice please and thank you. Though I suppose they might save a lot of that stuff for the 25th (!!) next year.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I would love bug fixes for DHD and Paranormal.