Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Kit Are You Most Looking Forward To?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    PandoraTOPandoraTO Posts: 438 Member
    Neither
    Kits aren't worth the price, and seeing of the content of these two kits hasn't changed my opinion on that. It's a shame they added the kits category at all because, like some of the other kits, these themes really deserved to be stuff packs. Imagine how much better a Goth SP or Medieval SP could have been! Instead, these kits need to be supplemented with items from other packs. Looking at it another way, you can already find similar items in other packs, and there's really not much being added with these kits. In fact, I've always been on the fence about buying Vampires because I'm not into the gameplay, but I'm pretty sure now I will eventually buy it for the bb and cas. It's better value (especially in a bundle) than and basically the same vibe as these two kits.
    Gallery ID: PandoraTO
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    edited January 18
    Other
    I was looking forward to and was hoping for some more proper goth hair, accessories, pikes, etc...but now after seeing what we're actually getting, I doubt it. So few items for nothing that truly feels goth or even new/unique. I am sticking with free cc that has the pikes, hairs, band shirts, etc...
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    edited January 18
    Neither
    If I'm looking forward for a pack/kit, that thing must have include something where I could see an use case in my future play, or something I really like. So far I haven't seen much from the kits what could enkindle an excitement, so I'm neutral so far.
  • Options
    LuvtehGeeksLuvtehGeeks Posts: 1,663 Member
    Both
    I'm loving the castle kit, and the goth kit will be a welcome relief from townies spewing rainbow's everywhere like they do. 🤣 I've really really been wanting some of these build features so I'm ecstatic...not going to say I can build well though LoL. Happy simming everyone! 😍🦹🦇
    graphics-kisses-hugs-822976.gif
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Castle Estate Build Kit
    The castle kit because I can do more with it than the goth kit. As in turning Newcrest into a miniature Oxford. Among other things. I did get both, but the goth kit is more niche. Both kits could use more items but better than nothing.
  • Options
    MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Castle Estate Build Kit
    Castles! I love the medieval era as I’m a history buff, and while the kit is not very extensive, at least it’s something. I’m looking forward to using the stuff in my HoB builds :)
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Both
    I'm really enjoying my new Kits, especially the Castle Kit. I bought them both just 6 days before my birthday to brighten my week. Also, I love historical build & I even put together one of the Gothic outfits for my Xena Warrior to wear. It's so much better than the Greek/Roman costume I had her wearing. :p;)