Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Least used pack..

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Eleri wrote: »
    @JustinB113 Well, silly me. I classified Snowy Escape as a pack with only half the content of an EP. Can't imagine why I did that . . .
    Yeah, it’s too bad you can’t make ski slopes, snow boarding areas and rock climbing areas in other worlds. Maybe it’s because they take up a large area, but still, I would have loved to be able to put some of those things in other worlds with bigger lots.about the only thing I use regularly in this pack is the furniture, CAS and the vending machines. But, I use the CAS a lot.
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited June 2023
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    @JustinB113 Well, silly me. I classified Snowy Escape as a pack with only half the content of an EP. Can't imagine why I did that . . .
    Yeah, it’s too bad you can’t make ski slopes, snow boarding areas and rock climbing areas in other worlds. Maybe it’s because they take up a large area, but still, I would have loved to be able to put some of those things in other worlds with bigger lots.about the only thing I use regularly in this pack is the furniture, CAS and the vending machines. But, I use the CAS a lot.

I personally feel like it’s a full expansion and it was one of my favourites. But it could pretty much be a standalone spin off game. Even a decent amount of the BB and CAS is unlocked by doing activities in the mountain.

Unless you go out of your way to use it I can see it being possible to not use anything at all from the pack besides lifestyles, which don’t really do much usually.
  • Options
    kemowerykemowery Posts: 371 Member
    Least used EP: Probably Cats & Dogs. Since they take up a household slot and aren't directly controllable, I rarely play with them. I do use the neighborhood, though. And I keep the option for unplayed households to adopt pets, just so there's slots that won't be filled with children.

Least used GP: A real toss-up. I use CAS and build stuff from Outdoor Retreat and Jungle Adventure but I almost never send anyone to either location. By contrast, I rarely use CAS or build stuff from Batuu unless I'm doing something very specific, but I will send geeky sims there on vacation. And I guess I will sometimes use Batuu plants and clutter.

Least used SP: Probably My First Pet or Nifty Knitting. Not that the Nifty Knitting gameplay is *bad*, just I have other things I want my sims to do than sit and knit. I rarely put clothes washers and dryers in my builds, but some of the other items that come with Laundry Day are pretty good.

Least used Kit: I just outright didn't buy Bust the Dust, Carnaval Streetwear, Modern Menswear, and Simtimates Collection. I don't need a miserable chore added as gameplay, and while I liked the *idea* of those CAS kits, I didn't like the actual items. At the very least, we need an option to create our own styles (not the thrift shop, but actual CAS styles) and a non-mod way to limit NPC sims to only using CAS styles before I'll buy a CAS kit that I'm not 100% enthusiastic about.
  • Options
    bubbletozbubbletoz Posts: 16 Member
    I don’t have all the packs, but…

Expansion- Cats & Dogs
    Game- Jungle Adventure

That’s it, though.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Get to work
    Stuff packs related to toddlers/kids - few of my households have them, Laundry Day - other than some of the CAS, tried it once and it's a pain in the ...

Tend to go by the don't get it rule if there is nothing in a pack am interested in, thus nothing after Cottage Living and very little between it and Discover University.
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Well here are my three
    Cats and Dogs Pets are not controllable and are tedious.
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    As far as gameplay goes, Laundry Day. I use the washtub and clothesline on my desert island lot, and otherwise don't touch the laundry features.
    I use the CAS a lot though.
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    My First Pet! Hands down.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    My First Pet. When I switched from PC to a PS5, it was the only pack I didn't repurchase in the PS Store.

For gameplay it's Romantic Garden. It's not that I hate it. My recent builds are on elevated piers on the beach, so I really can't use those items.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    mulberrysimsmulberrysims Posts: 34 Member
    EPs: Get Famous. Just never got around to making a Sim a celeb without cheats.
    GPs: Jungle Adventure...just never crosses my mind to send a Sim there even though it looks fun.
    SPs: Paranormal Stuff. I hear great things about it, but still haven't used it. 😅
    Kits: I don't like Throwback Fit Kit.
  • Options
    EleriEleri Posts: 550 Member
    I think I've said this in another thread, but I think CAS and BB should count in the calculation. For example, I hardly ever use the game play from Tiny Living, but I love the BB. Doing a modern take on the cozy concept is unique. The question is would you miss the pack if it was gone? I would genuinely miss the Tiny Living BB.

On the other hand, for Romantic Garden and Bowling Night, I use the BB and CAS from time to time. It's there, so I might as well. I wouldn't remotely miss it if it was gone, though.
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.
  • Options
    brizgalbrizgal Posts: 147 Member
    There are many things I would definitely miss from TL - the boosts in skill and relationship; cheaper bills; the challenge of making everything fit in the compact space without using the moo cheat…
  • Options
    AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 713 Member

giphy.gif

I completely get it though.