Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Loose Tooth Patch

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Bren91Bren91 Posts: 299 Member
    As long as they replace it I’m fine with them removing it, if they tried to fix it while in the game chances are it would create or make other things break. As long as it’s not ignored forever I’m fine with it, I’d prefer they keep things that don’t work out of the game completely until they fix it so it doesn’t cause other issues.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    Yep. I'm waiting for the loose tooth gameplay to be reinstated (fixed), as well as a fix to the various milestone bugs, before buying.
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    I was never fussed about the loose teeth thing anyway, but the fact that they are literally removing features rather than fixing them now is very worrying. :o
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    I was never fussed about the loose teeth thing anyway, but the fact that they are literally removing features rather than fixing them now is very worrying. :o
    Did you not read what SimguruGraham said:

“ We are temporarily putting this feature in time out by disabling the ability for Sims to lose a tooth as we prepare a fix to the underlying issue. Keep an eye on @TheSimsDirect for updates on the return of this feature.”
  • Options
    FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    edited March 2023
    I think the console players were the guinea pigs lol they used the data they gathered over the weekend to help solidify the problem. Now they disabled the feature for console players as well and will use all data gathered to assess and fix the problem so the feature can be reinstated... hopefully.

Probably sucks for the console players who thought the suggested workaround they were given was the end of it.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member

“ We are temporarily putting this feature in time out by disabling the ability for Sims to lose a tooth as we prepare a fix to the underlying issue. Keep an eye on @TheSimsDirect for updates on the return of this feature.”

Spa Day was only the first of the Game Pack refreshes as they prepared more, and the Goths were only the first of the townie updates as they prepared more...
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member

Spa Day was only the first of the Game Pack refreshes as they prepared more, and the Goths were only the first of the townie updates as they prepared more...

This exactly. :(
  • Options
    xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
    I wonder where they are up to with it 🤔
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • Options
    Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member

I know a lot of people were not happy with the update they did on the Goths, me included. I liked the orginals much better, maybe that is why we have not seen any other townie updates. I prefer to change the townies myself if I want them altered. I did however love the update they did to spa day and would love them to continue the pack refreshes.
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,970 Member
    The only real problem I have with the Goth update is that the new Alexander ends up being seriously ugly as a teen. He looked much better previously!