The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Give more life to the new life please...infants

RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
edited February 2022 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
The Sims franchise is about "Playing with Life". So please make that incredible moment when a new life is born, a special one to remember and look forward to.

I know there are many more I could have listed but for simplicity sake, here are only a few ideas:
  • Baby Shower event/party anyone?
  • Ultrasound pictures to display. Surprise! Your ultrasound shows more than one. etc.
  • Gender reveal parties for those that would have fun finding out in the game, instead of relying upon a mod to tell you. Make it fun for the player to find out...if they wanted to know. (Bake a baby cake -bun in the oven pun anyone?)
  • How much did your baby weigh at birth? What was their size/measurements? Special things to remember.
  • Diaper changing tables, infant play swings with lullaby music and other parent-interactive things.
  • Baby's 1st moments - 1st tooth/teething / 1st step / 1st word / etc.
  • Parents' ability to choose that special first bed for their baby should be a memorable moment. Having more style and color options is a must in my opinion. Please do not make the beloved baby itself a bassinet object.
  • Give more life to the new life please.

What thoughts and ideas do you have?

Please keep your comments kind and helpful/constructive.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments