Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    Bella reconciled with Alexander, which is all great, happy for them, but also a pain in the backside, since Alexander's way of showing affection is stalking and he has taken to following her everywhere she goes. Try picking up men at bar with your adult son hanging onto you and inserting himself in every conversation.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    Deanna had a girls night out with Katrina and Moira.
    7vvBs47.png

Mortimer Goth was a bartender at the lounge. He seemed to enjoy his new job. :grin:
    O0CBUyK.png

Deanna has been dating Mark Eggleston from Strangerville and they spent some quality time together.
    dAjg3i7.png

They went out to a restaurant.
    Kf8vLpK.png

Deanna was feeling nauseous all evening. It turned out she's pregnant. :o
    HZMfGf2.png

She told the news to Mark and he was surprised but happy. They took a selfie as a memory of the happy moment :)
    CrYoa5N.png
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    My sims Jeb and Ryleigh are engaged! Jeb proposed to her at their Winterfest party! They took some beautiful engagement photos.

MXehAkt.png
    5HDZOC6.png
    kQUt0xp.png
    EoZICZi.png

They look so cute over their bed!
    XGmsUqy.png
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited July 2022
    Bella continues her merry way into disaster. She decided that she wanted a new baby and spent several days trying to find a suitable man to impregnante her. And naturally, just before the test came back positive, she changed her mind again (woohoo wellness mod) and decided that actually, she does not want a new baby at all, as she was preparing to go to uni to get another degree for her job.
    Post edited by AngeliqueAdelaide on
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    FanPhoria wrote: »
    So...anyone wanna know what it looks like when an Infected from Strangerville gets spooked by a specter at a haunted house?

FGLuvxw.png

What about when you dare a ghost to streak and he runs past a couple infected out wandering the nieghborhood?

SG8vt5W.png

You're welcome :)

That's hilarious.

I learned the hard way never to let a vampire drink from a werewolf.

The same applies to never drinking from an infected Strangerville resident. Must admit infected Lilith is amusing.
  • Options
    Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    Why do my vampires let themselves burn up? Mine just made a dessert, and there was a nice little table in the kitchen. It takes a plate of the food and goes outside to eat it- and burns up! Man, are Sims just plain out stupid? This same thing happened to my last several attempts as a vampire, though they burned for doing different things- I know it's sunny, but I wanna go talk to someone. I wanna eat outside! I wanna...

:s
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,593 Member
    Bella continues her merry way into disaster. She decided that she wanted a new baby and spent several days trying to find a suitable man to impregnante her. And naturally, just before the test came back positive, she changed her mind again (woohoo wellness mod) and decided that actually, she does not want a new baby at all, as she was preparing to go to uni to get another degree for her job.

Oopsie.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,360 Member
    The Claymore-Graft family went to visit the Delgatos. They've become good friends.

788-Visiting-the-Del-Gato-family.jpg

02-Saying-Hi.jpg

03-Playing-with-Evie.jpg

And meanwhile, across town, the Supernova family has moved in...

01-Supernova-family.jpg

02-They-re-aliens.jpg
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    @OriginalName I loved your installment! In particular from Ian's segment, this line made me chuckle, "Talk about reading the room wrong .... turns out the ceremony was NOT over lol" LOL is right. I didn't mind the length, it was interesting. Good job!

Thanks! I thought it was pretty funny when it happened, luckily there is no embarrassment moodlet for that :D

Just wish I'd remembered one of the best parts about his first award ceremony. He was only a two star celeb at the time and needed to be 3 stars to get in. He tried bribing which failed, then tried talking his way in which also failed. Then I remembered he could teleport because of his high wellness skill. So he teleported in and the bouncer and the few people around him all had a thought bubble with his picture in it, then looked like they shrugged and went back to what they were doing :D

I unlocked the door some time ago and failed to lock it again. Which was good because in the Flashback save I'm playing currently, so that I can take Erik Cantrell through high school in the new upcoming pack, He won his first Accolade while a Rising Star. :) Got my wish. LOL Or, it was the fact that his mother a 4-Star celeb accompanied him on his Big Night. Either way, no problems, which is good. I'm not certain he had teleport.

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    Vamp no. 5 burned up while talking to Guildry. This is getting frustrating.

Wondering if I should keep vampires out of haunted houses?
  • Options
    @Gamer_34567544 That's so strange. I play with vampires and I have rarely had any that autonomously went outside during day time. There was one with the "creative" trait who was obsessed with viewing a specific outdoor spider web, but I removed the web and he stopped going out. None of the others have ever done that.

Have you tried just locking the doors during daytime hours?

I'm a bit puzzled by the one that burned up talking to Guidry. Unless you made Guidry playable, isn't he only around at night? I have a vampire living in a haunted house and he's had no trouble with going outside in the daylight.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    @GlacierSnow I'm getting used to playing vampires again. After Ben Cole took the werewolf cure he ended up becoming a vampire. LOL! I'd planned that before he even became a young adult, but it hadn't happened. His sister is a spellcaster. He also converted his wife to vampirism ;)
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    @Gamer_34567544 That's so strange. I play with vampires and I have rarely had any that autonomously went outside during day time. There was one with the "creative" trait who was obsessed with viewing a specific outdoor spider web, but I removed the web and he stopped going out. None of the others have ever done that.

Have you tried just locking the doors during daytime hours?

I'm a bit puzzled by the one that burned up talking to Guidry. Unless you made Guidry playable, isn't he only around at night? I have a vampire living in a haunted house and he's had no trouble with going outside in the daylight.

He was out until morning, and my vampire had thin skin. But either way, vamp no. 5? I'm good about keeping vamps inside with that weakness, the autinomy always kills them.
  • Options
    @Gamer_34567544 I haven't played any vampires with the "thin skinned" weakness. But I know that definitely gives you less time to get them back indoors before they burn up. All my vampires have either the default level of sun resistance or the extra "sun resistance" power (usually just at level 1) just in case they do behave stupidly, or they stay out a little too long in the morning, so I would have time to get them back inside. If you're giving them the thin skinned weakness that's definitely why they're burning up so quickly. With just normal default sun resistance, I've had enough time for a vampire to run all the way back to camp across three loaded sections of the Selvadorada jungle. He was cutting it pretty close by the time he got inside, but he still made it.

But it's the autonomous going outside that you described in your first post that has me puzzled, because my vampires don't do that during the day. Other than that one that was obsessed with the spider web, they've all autonomously stayed indoors while the sun is up.

Could be trait related, though. For example, an "outgoing" vampire might be more inclined to run outside to talk to someone. Or a "loves the outdoors" vampire might get tired of being cooped up and go out to get fresh air. Or if there is an activity outside that they like to do that might be too attractive to resist. For example, a vampire that likes fitness might go outside to use a basketball hoop. In my case, with the one that went out to view the spider web, it was clearly related to the "creative" trait, because they like to view decor items and webs are apparently "decor". :lol: So, it's entirely possible that it has to do with the traits or likes of the vampire and what is on the lot or nearby outside.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
  • Options
    jpsulsuldagdagjpsulsuldagdag Posts: 450 Member
    edited July 2022
    deleted
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    edited July 2022
    I started working on a Master Save. So far it has a good combo of my favourite Gallery lots, a couple of EA restaurants and lots or apartments I’ve built. o:)

Replaced the Pancakes with my lightly madeover version. Gave the Landgrabbs their mansion redecorated some long time back.
    Several of my favourite past Sims have made the cut. Still a WIP.

Newcrest is still empty and I don’t think Windenberg has been touched, yet. :)
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    @Gamer_34567544 I haven't played any vampires with the "thin skinned" weakness. But I know that definitely gives you less time to get them back indoors before they burn up. All my vampires have either the default level of sun resistance or the extra "sun resistance" power (usually just at level 1) just in case they do behave stupidly, or they stay out a little too long in the morning, so I would have time to get them back inside. If you're giving them the thin skinned weakness that's definitely why they're burning up so quickly. With just normal default sun resistance, I've had enough time for a vampire to run all the way back to camp across three loaded sections of the Selvadorada jungle. He was cutting it pretty close by the time he got inside, but he still made it.

But it's the autonomous going outside that you described in your first post that has me puzzled, because my vampires don't do that during the day. Other than that one that was obsessed with the spider web, they've all autonomously stayed indoors while the sun is up.

Could be trait related, though. For example, an "outgoing" vampire might be more inclined to run outside to talk to someone. Or a "loves the outdoors" vampire might get tired of being cooped up and go out to get fresh air. Or if there is an activity outside that they like to do that might be too attractive to resist. For example, a vampire that likes fitness might go outside to use a basketball hoop. In my case, with the one that went out to view the spider web, it was clearly related to the "creative" trait, because they like to view decor items and webs are apparently "decor". :lol: So, it's entirely possible that it has to do with the traits or likes of the vampire and what is on the lot or nearby outside.

I play as a loner Sim, who only is to come out at night to feed. I suspect it's part of the bug that lets the Knoxx and Sterling family just waltz right into my home uninvited. Wondering if I simply need to evict them and remove them from game.

One other dude does it too, but, but he can be a daily meal...

Also don't play with decor likes and dislikes often, if at all.
  • Options
    PlutohasaheartPlutohasaheart Posts: 25 Member
    In my game, Caleb Vatore just married Ulrike Faust and changed her into a vampire. They just had a baby. Meanwhile, Vladislaus Straud has been trying unsuccessfully to woo a single mother with six toddlers.
  • Options
    wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    Well a lot happened for my yellow gen Daisy Berry. Last week of college, her mom died, but she did meet the love of her life and is engaged and also having twins! She also moved out and into a house with her fiancé. So ready to start the next chapter.
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • Options
    In my game, Caleb Vatore just married Ulrike Faust and changed her into a vampire. They just had a baby. Meanwhile, Vladislaus Straud has been trying unsuccessfully to woo a single mother with six toddlers.

Oh, I hope he wins her over. LOL Six Toddlers — he deserves it.
  • Options
    @Sims4MagicalTales :joy: How did a fire even start there?
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
  • Options
    bruceleroy98bruceleroy98 Posts: 333 Member
    My sims Jeb and Ryleigh are engaged! Jeb proposed to her at their Winterfest party! They took some beautiful engagement photos.

MXehAkt.png
    5HDZOC6.png
    kQUt0xp.png
    EoZICZi.png

They look so cute over their bed!
    XGmsUqy.png

OhMyHemsworth, how did you get those perfect poses? Is it in base game photography? I'm on console and haven't played with the feature too much so I may not know if it's a base feature without mods or not.
  • Options
    Yesterday in my game, Erik did his very best to spend more time with his children. The family was still reeling from the death of two of their four grandparents. Erik made a promise at his father's gravesite to make a concerted effort to slow down. While he didn't suffer from the blood-pressure issues his father did, still, why take the chance of cutting his life short, unnecessarily? Besides, his children would only be small for a short amount of time. After Church services and the normal Coffee Hour gathering, he brought his family home again. Without changing out of his coat and hat, he went into the backyard to check out his farm animals. Since the kids had taken over their care, the especially naughty ones assigned the dirtier tasks, he wanted to access their work. Sadly, they all woke up late this morning. Between that and the endless thunder storms of Henford-on-Bagley, which seriously had him thinking of moving, he wanted to make certain the children were giving the animals the best of care. Sadly, Magnolia, their milk cow, was dirty and her shed was filthy. When did this get cleaned, last? I need to check this, daily.

After he tended to the cow, talking to her, cleaning her and feeding her, giving her some much-needed attention, he mucked out the shed. Fed the chickens and cleaned the Coop, too. Which, happily, was only slightly dirty. Kudos to whomever had that duty last. He was going to have to sit them all down and talk about the cow's situation, though. That was reprehensible and even cruel to do that to her.

Erik showered, gussied up, dressed in his newest suit and made ready to go to the Starlight Accolade Show. Kayleigh looked stunning in a black, gold-sparkled gown, that complimented the gold swirls on his own jacket. They arrived late. The Host never arrived, Father James Thomlin was the Entertainer :O and the Mixologist up and left. That's when Erik pulled out of what was another nightmare. This wasn't his first rodeo, but after two more such nightmares, he realized he was feeling the pressure to win more than ever before. Strange. The Show never did go on … Pity, that.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top