Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite/most used lot type?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    Oddly enough my favourite lot type is coffee shops but I have a tough time finding them on the gallery.

I like the coffee shop in TS3 University Life very much. I generally enjoy casual hangouts like coffee shops and small pubs.
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • Options
    OrianasSimSOrianasSimS Posts: 17 Member
    Other (share in comments)
    Restaurants are the most I use for sure :blush:
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,998 Member
    edited June 2021
    Night club
    I like to build handsome libraries (and one time a wilfully hideous one) and equip them with a wealth of everything. If I've a sim who can't afford a comfy bed, they can go and use one in the library.

I realise actual libraries aren't like this, but they would be if I was mayor.

I do something similar to some of my venues too. I have a night club with a motel ( my DJ can do his DJ job while his roomies do their work homework and sleep and eat so I know they are all prepared for their job the next day ). I even made the gym in city living have a children play area, and a motel room. I also downloaded a generic science building a put a bedroom downstairs too. Some venues , I make some venues where I can change from say from a spa to gym to a cafe, with a laundromat attached…… that sort of thing. I have a few big malls, I down loaded and changed around where sims can do several things too. I have a tent in one of my parks too.
  • Options
    MeteoraStormMeteoraStorm Posts: 243 Member
    Residential then restaurants
  • Options
    birdonawirebirdonawire Posts: 400 Member
    Restaurant. :)