Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Kerrigan wrote: »
    My sim returned from his daily magic training and this is what he saw when he arrived. I think the children are adoptees :)

10-21-20-1-38-32-PM.png

I know which mod you have installed, I spotted Tina Peeping in the background :smile:

Only the best apartment for Tina in my game!!

s2Kb6HO.png

Haha! That's what she gets for violating everyone's privacy lol She's a vampire in my game :smile:
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    iz4PFKP.png

That male sim is dreamy lool I'd be melting too
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member
    edited October 2020
    deleted
    Post edited by Ellupelluellu on
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    @HopeyStarr , :) Just not so nice character, charming yes but his other actions scream "Stay away from him!" :D
    he is a maxed level vampire :)

• Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    @Kerrigan lol, now I really feel sorry for Tina :D

That apartment is so horrible for a sim but she makes it through. She has the grilled cheese aspiration and works as a freelance writer between peeping excursions
  • Options
    Kerrigan wrote: »
    @Kerrigan lol, now I really feel sorry for Tina :D

That apartment is so horrible for a sim but she makes it through. She has the grilled cheese aspiration and works as a freelance writer between peeping excursions

I actually like that apartment :) It has simple floorplan, 2 bedrooms and a balcony. Not the weird stuff like bath tub at the balcony :smiley:
    Mice and bugs are minus side, but at least sims level handiness in there :)

• Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member

My sim playtesting a new house

L1LPsq7.png
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    My alien mom put her alien baby down in the crib and then pulled that face LOL. Its like she is saying, yeah I know it says I am very happy and I am glowing but I am so over this right now ;) I have them cuddling their babies every time I test an outfit LOL :D

1RHVGc8.png
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    edited October 2020
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    mKSNIH0.png
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    edited October 2020
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    My sim returned from his daily magic training and this is what he saw when he arrived. I think the children are adoptees :)

10-21-20-1-38-32-PM.png

I know which mod you have installed, I spotted Tina Peeping in the background :smile:

hehehehehe Tina is ever-present at my sim's house but she can't get to the windows >:)
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    BMSO wrote: »
    @SimsLady2000 Thank you! :3 It took me a while to develop his appearance to make it more DBZ in appearance. I used the CAS fix mod to mostly do the facial features because you can't really make their eyes how they would actually look in the anime. I also have a Turles sim, Bardock and Broly sims I made too. Currently working on my own version of Goku. I also made Sebastian Michaels and Claude Faustus from Black Butler.

My sim self playing Mario Kart on the Wii dock.
    (Huge props to Redhead sims for the amazing mod.)
    7779d9c15468a59d1194e32a8f68bda913574861.png

Ok. All of that is almost too cool for words! Good for you. Share more shots when you get them. This video game mod looks amazing.

• Options
    edited October 2020
    This never fails to make me laugh my butt off

10-21-20-10-58-16-PM.png

It's hard to tell, but the officer the farthest to the right is Morgyn Ember. Don't know why he is always a police officer in my game. Usually, when my sim asks about his career, he is an Arbitrator or something.

• Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited October 2020
    Little Emma Summers had a birthday and is now a cute toddler. She had a trip out to the park with her dad Brady.
    o6Pbr6z.png
    I'm a little disappointed that she didn't inherit any genetic details from her mother but it's okay and she's still adorable. Brady doesn't live with the family just yet so this was a big deal for them. He will eventually move in and join with the family.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    CelSims wrote: »
    My sim playtesting a new house

L1LPsq7.png

That is a great looking house! 😍

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    50515557806_2ae5ff984c_b.jpg

Marvin Wonka and Grandpa Joe Bucket.
  • Options
    DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited October 2020
    JrflWgE.png

I started a fresh run with Zoe Patel as my active sim where i had her attend University to get her biology degree to start the medical career and she also studied animal healthcare. and one day after graduating while enjoying a cup of herbal tea she saw this little fellow suffering from disease and decided to help the poor fellow. Mayor Whiskers was so grateful he decided to accept Zoe as his new servant (because cats have no masters but servants after all!!) much to her delight since she adores kittehs and was a bit lonely in her fresh new home in Brindleton Bay after finally getting fed up with her useless roomies and thus moved out to find a place of her own. so yeah ^_^ she has a new little friend to love.

edit:

WUO9x9J.png
    this one was TOO adorable not to share :) the love is real between these two (and two of my favorite premade sims tbh.. i love Zoe Patel and i simply ADORE Mayor Whiskers! he is so cute with his singing and high pitch meowing
    Post edited by DanmanNefarius on
  • Options
    DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited October 2020
    GXUC0pp.png

in my other game though it seems Morgan Fyres is still getting ahead in the world. here she won her 6th Starlight Award, this time for acting (yep, she decided to broaden her world and also conquer the movie bizz after utterly dominating the music bizz for some time)

7Ad88Fz.png

and in the audience sits Dominic Fyres, the proudest father of my sim world atm :) which father wouldn't be if he is witness to his daughter's success
  • Options
    My latest gift to Newcrest is this lovely community pool filled with brown, foul-smelling bubbling water. I then sent two of my degenerates to swim in it. Apparently I forgot to give the poor lady a swimwear option in CAS, because she's swimming in the same dress she showed up in

98NFFrC.png
  • Options
    This evening we join Officer Overburger on Winterfest, where he's partying at my infamous 4th-floor nightclub in Windenburg. Heavy snow and cold, yet as always, there are people on the dance floor...

os0JdvP.png
  • Options
    Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Made a new sim for when I play Snowy Escape, which I can't wait for! If you want to download you can just search #Amj1995 in the gallery

2xRDcU7.png?1
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited October 2020
    This is Spencer Cordova, eldest grandchild of Ben Cordova and Alison Cordova* as a young adult. He aged up one day prior to his grandmother's passing.
    50517886768_0f66159001_h.jpg

*deceased
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    sunhair2008sunhair2008 Posts: 136 Member
    edited October 2020
    my sim doing what he does best lol meanwhile the few sims are too in shock from all the deaths to even see the zombie right behind them
    HtHYURP.png
    House- SLYTHERIN
    Wand Elder wood with a dragon heartstring core, 13 ½" and unyielding flexibility
    Patronus - Dragon
    Ilvermorny School - Pukwudgie
  • Options
    50518329283_ecd5e62f0f_b.jpg

After she set herself on fire while cooking for the third time in one day.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top