Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    HopeyStarr wrote: »
    Interesting spot for a drink.

ytfnvhr.png

I approve!
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member

ytfnvhr.png

He wanted to take advantage of "pee in the ocean" without interrupting his happy hour

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,881 Member
    Bath time.

t5J84k2.png
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Jericho and Lilith are true vampire soulmates

F8fIr0Y.png
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

It was raining cats and dogs in Evergreen Harbor in the town Conifer Station where Lea lives.
    Storm.jpg

Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    ryttu3k wrote: »
    A goofball bonding with a future goofball.

dCvpfeA.png

(The toddler is Luca Vatore, Caleb and Lilith's little brother. He's currently a charmer, but will get goofball when he's a kid. Caleb and Johnny are engaged, which makes them future brothers-in-law!)

Wait, so did you make parents for Caleb and Lillith? I was thinking about doing that myself. Both Caleb and Lillith got married and had families of their own in my game (thanks, MCCC) but their kids don't have grandparents :/ Oh, and I love the photos in the background!

I have the mother of Caleb and Lilith in my game. She’s Vlad’s sister. 😁

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Has anyone ever seen this before? I am embarrassed to say I haven't.

10-19-20-1-18-36-AM.png

• Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited October 2020
    @SimsLady2000 .... I have never seen that before. Yet, I never look in the sky. I just starting looking when I got Eco Lifestyle.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    ytfnvhr.png

He sure is enjoying his live.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Happy Halloween from the Cordova family <3
    50504856907_1ff5117210_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Lily Summers just announced that she is expecting their first child.
    u92xgpa.png
    Both sims are very excited.
  • Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Eks4Nx7UcAEOkDJ.jpg

Eks4ZHyVoAILGaO.jpg

Eks4F_NUcAAD3Jk.jpg

Looks like Ethan is continuing the family tradition of alchemy afterall. 👨‍🔬
  • Options
    Here is the star of my latest save. He is a spell caster and tech guru - in other words, he practices two forms of magic :)

So whenever I start a new sim, I start with their weight at the highest and their fitness at the lowest. The gym did this guy some good!

10-19-20-12-51-56-PM.png

• Options
    Sharonia wrote: »
    Lily Summers just announced that she is expecting their first child.
    u92xgpa.png
    Both sims are very excited.
    It's funny. The way you captured it, Dad looks scared LOL

• Options
    I haven't checked in with the crew at the nuthouse in awhile....I see they still have the same impeccable fashion sense

npbLFWu.png
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,881 Member
    Mommy, can you stop your homework and play with me?

YV8imZf.png
  • Options
    Today I built a couple of new establishments, and I needed my test Sim Jack to check 'em out. He wasn't home, he was at another bar...and this is how he chose to dress himself

ntGHL2S.png
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    ryttu3k wrote: »
    A goofball bonding with a future goofball.

dCvpfeA.png

(The toddler is Luca Vatore, Caleb and Lilith's little brother. He's currently a charmer, but will get goofball when he's a kid. Caleb and Johnny are engaged, which makes them future brothers-in-law!)

Wait, so did you make parents for Caleb and Lillith? I was thinking about doing that myself. Both Caleb and Lillith got married and had families of their own in my game (thanks, MCCC) but their kids don't have grandparents :/ Oh, and I love the photos in the background!

I did! Originally it was for an alternate version with teenage vampire Vatores (on the Gallery here), but they ended up in my main/storytelling save too (de-vamped - Caleb and Lilith, in this story, were turned only relatively recently). Luca was a complete surprise, but he's a very cute li'l addition!

yh3DQDA.png
    K9dQQHR.png
    Rouensims wrote: »
    I have the mother of Caleb and Lilith in my game. She’s Vlad’s sister. 😁

Oh my, Uncle Vlad would be a terrifying family member!
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

Meet the Bradley Coven.
    Seth teaching his daughter, Elan, and her pregnant wife, Mylene, on brewing potions, and Morgyn playing chess with his grandson, Paris.
    yith2e7.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    sunhair2008sunhair2008 Posts: 136 Member
    Larkin Phineas Fletcher is a very old vampire he is able to walk about during the day look normal
    ZiuqAqL.jpg
    His fledgling Sebastian who drives Larkin nutty as he is constantly going on about How “The seconds tick. They always do. The power of an entire sun cannot stop them even for a moment, and so death comes between the moments, like a thief of light in the dark.” 7Mb7ouZ.png
    House- SLYTHERIN
    Wand Elder wood with a dragon heartstring core, 13 ½" and unyielding flexibility
    Patronus - Dragon
    Ilvermorny School - Pukwudgie
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Something about Yaretzi makes me want to keep staring at and taking pictures of her. She's just the right amount of cute AND pretty!

TS4-x64-2020-10-20-16-24-39.png
  • Options
    Today we're back with my vampire Jericho and his wife Lilith. There are a couple of things going on in this shot. First of all, Jericho made two NPC's hallucinate--he loves doing that, and because he's evil, he will laugh at them for hours. The second thing; Jericho has surpassed Lilith's rank as vampire, and she requested training from him

2UxcpkI.png
  • Options
    CeridwenCeridwen Posts: 228 Member
    edited October 2020
    e9d6jyk.png?1

This is my current Sims family house. Am completely unmodded for the first time since I can remember. Took the shot because of the car going past - it's probably because I hardly do live mode enough to notice, but have we always had cars driving past periodically? More cars have gone past since I took this shot too (which was only yesterday). My Sim (on her bicycle) even moved out of the way for the oncoming car - at least, that's what it looked like. This lot is the Summer Home in Windenburg and I'm just curious if I need to get out of build mode more often to see other things I've missed or if it's a recent development. :D
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Ceridwen wrote: »
    e9d6jyk.png?1

This is my current Sims family house. Am completely unmodded for the first time since I can remember. Took the shot because of the car going past - it's probably because I hardly do live mode enough to notice, but have we always had cars driving past periodically? More cars have gone past since I took this shot too (which was only yesterday). My Sim (on her bicycle) even moved out of the way for the oncoming car - at least, that's what it looked like. This lot is the Summer Home in Windenburg and I'm just curious if I need to get out of build mode more often to see other things I've missed or if it's a recent development. :D

What a beautiful picture. Do you have any shots of the inside?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top