Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,793 Member
    @Magnezone Great makeovers of the Bunches. I always think they are a family people tend to forget sometimes but I like them. I got some in my Jones family tree, albeit they are grandchildren of the originals.

@king_of_simcity7 Great screenshots from your upcoming video!

@Nikkei_Simmer I miss your JAG Sims and your stories. Especially the explosions. >:)

@GraceyManor Thanks! I’m following a Titanic page on Facebook about the events on each day. Today in 1912, she was still headed towards New York. Tomorrow is the anniversary of the collision with the iceberg.
    The picture was painted by Ken Marschall. He paints all three of the Olympic class liners. (Olympic,Titanic, and the Britannic) as well as ships like the Lusitania.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,087 Member
    Screenshot-73.jpg
    Piper: Where have you been Kimberly?
    Kimberly: At work..
    Piper: All this time? What do you do anyways? You never tell talk
    about your job.
    Kimberly: Its just a job..
    Piper: Oh really?
    kimberly: You want the truth?
    Piper: Yes.
    Kimberly: I play jazz at a night club and they are only open at night.
    Piper: Uh, really....because on tv it says Girl Danger and Captain Man
    saved a bus full of school kids from drowning...And you came home
    soaking wet.
    Kimberly: Oh, guess its just a coincidence.
    Piper: OR you're Girl Danger!
    Kimberly...I didn't say anything.
    Piper: I knew it...you work with captain man!
    Kimberly: Please, you can't shout that about.I accidentally
    told someone before...

Kim felt like she had to tell Ray what had occured.

Screenshot-74.jpg
    Ray: Hi Kimberly, what's wrong?
    Kimberly: I think I messed up, Ray.
    Ray: Let me guess, someone in your house found out about you?
    Kimberly: ..How'd you know.
    Ray: It was bound to happen...I know...and I trust your family.
    Kimberly: It was my sister...she really did figure it out on her own I
    swear!

Screenshot-75.jpg
    Ray: Listen, I totally understand.I believe your sister is a honest person.
    Invite her over, we can tell her.
    Kimberly: Really?
    Ray: But nobody else, not even your parents.

Screenshot-77.jpg
    Piper: Please don't be upset with Kimberly, it was my fault.I guessed
    and pressured it out of her.
    Ray: I'm not upset at all.Especially with Kimberly.
    Kimberly: <3

Screenshot-78.jpg
    Piper: I knew it!! And my sister looks great! You rock that outfit.
    Kimberly: Remember, you can't tell anyone else.
    Piper: Not even Jasper huh?
    Kimberly: Your boyfriend has the biggest mouth in the world.
    No you may not.
    Kimberly: Fine.Deal.

Screenshot-79.jpg
    Ray: Your sister is pretty good at case solving.
    Kimberly: She's good with computers to.
    Kimberly and Ray looked at each other.
    Ray: Would you like to work in our lab Piper?
    Piper: Seriously? I would love to help.

Part 2 coming.
  • Options
    Screenshot-80.jpg
    Piper: This place is awesome!
    Kimberly: Isn't it? This is Ray's new place...I kind of messed up the old
    one.
    Ray: Kind of?
    Kimberly: Fine, I blabbed to that kid and got us into trouble.

Screenshot-82.jpg
    Kimberly: Ray! You let my sister go through the portal.
    Ray: Um...Maybe? She wanted to try it.
    Kimberly: So did I, but you wouldn't let me.
    Ray: And for good reasons.
    Kimberly: She better come out in one piece!

Screenshot-83.jpg
    Ray: Oh, come on Kim, what could go wrong.
    Kimberly: I don't know, you tell me Ray.

Screenshot-84.jpg
    Piper: That was the strangest experience in the world.
  • Options
    tyusMdf.jpg
    I’ve said it before but Emily was the founder in this “legacy” and her LTW was to master both guitar and painting. Here she is with one of her better paintings.

n7M0IQU.jpg
    Fawn needs logic for the music career so she usually plays chess with whoever isn’t busy. She’s getting closer to her promotion.

cMfIT0H.jpg
    Emily may be getting old but not so old she can’t learn martial arts.

YyD9Ref.jpg
    She was lucky the other day as she found a money tree seed. I’m hoping to have a garden full of them.

uDzMnVV.jpg
    Christopher is lucky as he is past his time to die, yet he is still alive. Here he is doing his favorite hobby.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,135 Member
    edited April 2020
    Hello my friends. :)

Looks like I've got a few posts to catch up on. ;) Been busy doing last minute things as a family again before "school" starts back up tomorrow (and then hubby goes back to work the day after). I swear this homeschooling is a pain! Dislike! :confounded: This quarantine would be much less stressful if I didn't have to worry about it. Sorry for my complaint...

I started writing the outline for Chapter 6. :grin: Haven't gotten too far with it cause I still need to brainstorm, but I'll get there hopefully soon. :)

Anyhoo, comments from my Cowboy Shane post...

@Silverofdreams30 I should've tagged you as well in the Cowboy Shane post. ;) I knew you'd think he looked great too. :blush:

@CursedDice @Kayestar Hey you two. :smiley: Nice to see you pop in!

@bekkasan Ohhh boy, you had the instrument noise in the house? I HATED those toys when L was little! :confounded: We didn't have many at all, but on the bright side it seemed they helped in turning T into the amazing musician he is today. ;)
    No hospital, but is there an android repair shop? :lol:
    ^Ha ha. :lol: Maybe... 🤔 ;)
    I sure hope Shane has someone to hold his hand and comfort him as he goes through his trial. I will be crying for him. :cry: I expect you have plans for him, but if not...bekkasan is in my studio unless you want Alexandra. :lol::lol: I'd have to add her. She's full of cc though.
    ^Aww, I know. :cry: He's gonna have a rough go at it for a little while, but yes I have some plans set in place for him. ;)
    I thought it was so cute that you offered Alexandra <3 and like I said if I didn't already have a plan in place I would be tempted to accept your offer and bring her into the story. :blush:
    Not Jetson characters. I can't believe no one got the reference to those names! You are the only one that even guessed. :confused:
    ^Hmm, so who are they in reference to then? 🤔 You've got me curious. :p
    Thanks for the sweet comments on Cowboy Shane and I'm really glad you enjoyed him. :blush:<3
    Love that stroll in the moonlight pic. :)
    ----
    Update! :smiley:
    Aaron is sweet and I'm glad to see Wisteria catching up with an old friend. :)
    Fillian playing with Finissa. Aww! :blush:
    Such sweet and loving words from Naida to Adam. <3 I'm SO happy he's found closure in this part of his life.
    Yeah I would imagine him and Marshall turning into Werewolves in the fairy realm would not be a good thing. :flushed: I love how thoughtful they are. Good men. <3
    Dedric picks up on Adam's word...home. "Home? You've decided that becoming the heir is not what you want?
    ^I picked up on that too and was thinking the same thing. :mrgreen:
    I don't blame Adam at all. I'm not sure I'd want the throne, or royal life, either after tasting the happiness that lies in life outside of it. The family circle he's created with the others would be very hard to separate from. :cry:
    I wonder how the King will react...but I imagine he'll understand. <3 Unless you surprise us? :smirk:
    The guys shirtless! :love: (Marshall is the perfect example of that "clean hairy." :mrgreen: Hee hee! )
    I look forward to more. :smiley:

@Brandontaylor
    Thank you, I’m so glad he is back home. When things like that happen, it’s proof to me God exists.
    ^Indeed my friend. Indeed. <3
    ----
    I do think it's cool they're rebuilding the Titanic, but...I'd never in a million years go on their maiden voyage! :flushed: That's my anxiety for ya... :p
    ----
    Christopher cooking in his underwear! :lol:
    “So the doctor said my checkup was good. I’m as fit as a horse.
    “That’s great grandpa.”
    ^Omgosh that dialogue with the picture, and her eyes there, cracked me up! :joy:
    Emily is a great name. :blush:

@Nikkei_Simmer
    emorrill, well, I figure having to wait on getting a new computer until finances improve is a way of teaching me patience. :smirk:
    ^Such an excruciating way to learn patience huh? :pensive:
    That's such a beautiful pic of River and Haruo. <3
    Aww, poor cute Panda. ;)

@Puddinroy and @lisasc360 Happy Easter back atcha! <3

@GraceyManor Oh for goodness sake Kimberly...wake up! Ray is in love with you, you love him too, so quit hesitating and blowing him off! :p
    Ray dancing on the table though... :love: Lol!
    Oh nice kiss! :smiley: But noooooo she slapped him??? :open_mouth:
    ----
    Ooooohhh! This is a pleasant surprise! :smiley: Yay she is sorry and planted one incredible kiss on him! WIN! <3
    Oh boy the Time Machine...they gotta be careful with it. :neutral: (I learned things the hard way having my sims jump into it. :p )
    ----
    I wonder what Ray encountered over there. 🤔
    Aww, love that kiss at the end. <3
    ----
    Uh oh, Kimberly has been discovered! But sister's seem to know things about their sisters so... ;)
    Aww, that was a sweet comment by Ray. <3
    Cute they offered Piper a job. :)
    ----
    Now I'm curious what Piper experienced in the Time Machine! :lol:

@Magnezone Welcome to the thread! :) I made over the Bunch family a while back and it was fun. :blush:
    You prettified Judy about the same way I did. :grin: She deserves it. <3
    Great job on all of them! :star:
    Enjoyed your other posts as well. :)

@king_of_simcity7 Anymore good news on the Prime Minister?
    I'm curious what your new video will be about. :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @GraceyManor Hopefully Piper doesn’t spill the secret to anyone.
    She does look good in the costume.
    Always good to have a computer tech work for you. Reminds me of Oracle/Barbara Gordon from the Batman comics.
    Let’s hope nothing bad did happen. I wonder what Piper saw?

@emorrill Same here, it’d be like tempting fate. Although the original Titanic sinking led to the founding of the International Ice Patrol in 1914 so that helps the iceberg situation. Fun fact of the day: The International Ice Patrol tosses a wreath on the water we’re Titanic went down every April 15th.
    Lol, I never changed his sleepwear since he aged up. Whoops
    I guess it’s no wonder Mel is only acquaintances with her grandpa. :D
    It is a good name.

***Another short update coming soon. I got on the internet at my brothers as I had to do some things in it so I added some screenshots to Imgur. At home, I’m using the app and doing updates that way. It works for now until I get my internet back.
  • Options
    Last Jones post for today.

IocnpOg.jpg
    Fawn needed to work on her guitar skill so I had her do that at the park. Didn’t make too much though in tips.

n7Da8n3.jpg
    At Doo Peas Corporate Towers, the Grim Reaper was busy collecting Sims. He took Parker Langerak in this one.

zE5lAEb.jpg
    Starting now, Melanie is the narrator. (Only for this post and the next)
    Melanie: After school today, I decided to go to my friend Garry (Sekemoto’s) house. We’ve been best friends since starting high school.

6WjuZCe.jpg
    If you don’t know, I’m attracted to Garry. I wanted to flirt with him but he already has a girlfriend, Carina Alvi. I don’t like it but I respected it, albeit grudgingly.

RieukBv.jpg
    Unfortunately, tonight was the full moon. I couldn’t stop my transformation and I scared Garry and little Rexford.

Q1nohcH.jpg
    With the wolf taking over, I ran out the door towards a wooded area.

wJ35a1z.jpg
    I happened to find a clearing but in a spot I wouldn’t be seen. I felt an uncontrollable urge to howl so I let loose. Then something set my senses off so I ran home.

zE6gmtx.jpg
    Hmm, this human seems interesting. He doesn’t even seem afraid of me. Somehow, he calmed the beast inside of me, at least enough to gain some control.

4HoJyAL.jpg
    We talked the best we could and I learned his name is Dwight Langerak. We continued our chat which turned to flirtation.

0Voao6m.jpg
    Instead of treating me like a dog, Dwight treated me with kindness and respect. Something came over me and I kissed him! He seemed very surprised but didn’t stop me. It wasn’t the best kiss as I slobbered all over his face.

kUu7BK5.jpg
    At that moment, the sun began to rise and I returned to my human form.
    Melanie: Oh my Watcher, how embarrassing! I’m so sorry for what happened tonight. Please forgive me.
    Dwight: It’s fine, I just can’t believe I kissed a werewolf! And a hot one too, I must say.

***So Dwight became a romantic interest to Melanie. What she didn’t tell you is that she is cheating on her boyfriend now. His name is Hiram Bunch and he is unaware if what transpired. It may be because he has his own secret...
    Stay tuned for part two, probably later tomorrow.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Brandontaylor Thanks for the comments and feedback :smile:

@emorrill Johnson has left hospital now :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    BobbiliciousBobbilicious Posts: 25 Member
    Woww such cool stories!
    Today, I started the game. Waited almost an hour before my save done loading, played for 15 minutes and my game decided to crash on me :tongue:
  • Options
    CursedDiceCursedDice Posts: 978 Member
    So, Kyle searched the galaxy and discovered a new star
    49772211943_9c06869e9d_o.jpgScreenshot-837 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

49772206893_f69c94996e_o.jpgScreenshot-838 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

The butler has both Emily and Melody romantically interested in him
    49773076577_2c7f449704_o.jpgScreenshot-836 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

49772222583_4bde5252fb_o.jpgScreenshot-835 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

And Fliss has finally harvested her garden and planted some new beans
    49772762306_5a765a52c9_o.jpgScreenshot-834 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,214 Member
    @Brandontaylor

Nice to see your family again, it was a while
    ago.

@emorrill

Heh, Alex and Seb might be my favorites of the bunch,
    but shanes very hadsome too.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    ***I’ll be doing feedback sometime today and may post again (if I can get my pics uploaded). Last night the Jones family had a wedding plus the fourth generation heir (when s/he is born) will have a new surname. I’m not really picky on the last name, it is a bit sad the Jones name is only going to continue with Christian. I’m not doing an actual legacy with rules or anything, just trying to have a large, multigenerational family as I’ve never done that before. The Ultimate Sim did have four or five generations but I hope to beat that.
  • Options
    @Brandontaylor
    emorrill Same here, it’d be like tempting fate. Although the original Titanic sinking led to the founding of the International Ice Patrol in 1914 so that helps the iceberg situation. Fun fact of the day: The International Ice Patrol tosses a wreath on the water we’re Titanic went down every April 15th.
    ^Yup! :p
    Oh that's good to know! 👍 Definitely a comfort.
    I've always been fascinated by the architecture and history of the Titanic so maybe, someday, I'll sail on it with my family. :blush:

@king_of_simcity7 That's wonderful news! :relieved: I hope he continues to recover well.

@Silverofdreams30
    emorrill

Heh, Alex and Seb might be my favorites of the bunch,
    but shanes very hadsome too.
    ^Hee hee. Thanks. :blush:

@CursedDice Enjoyed your update. :)

@Bobbilicious Welcome to the thread. :) And forums!
    Sorry your game crashed on ya. :( If you do a bit of research you can find many solutions to game crashing online. 👍
  • Options
    MagnezoneMagnezone Posts: 212 Member
    So today on what happened in my game...
    pX1OtDz.jpg
    kd85VLj.jpg

I gave all the kids birthdays, as their ages were so close anyway and I wanted to send the teens, now young adults, to university together. Lisa and Ethan are now adults with Arlo and Darlene teens. Meanwhile, Judy and Jack had another child, Waylon, and Jack also got swole as heck. Women are beginning to show interest in him because of his nice sculpted body. Will temptations arise?

I moved VJ, Lisa and Ethan all into the Langerak household with Parker so I could send them to uni together. Parker and Ethan qualified for credits, VJ and Lisa didn't due to not having enough skills, so they'll have to attend an extra week. Ethan choose to study Science & Medicine as his LTW is to become a doctor. Lisa chose Business as hers is to become a Master Thief. Parker I chose Communication as he had the most credits in it. VJ I picked Technology at random, though I probably should've picked Art because now VJ has massive Nerd rep!! Level 7!!
    kDpgn6O.jpg
    W2ttTCp.jpg
    I gave all 4 of them makeovers. Lisa has dropped the bratty fashion become more punky to fit in with VJ for uni, with VJ keeping his style but getting more trendy. Ethan and Parker, I just put in more mature clothing. Parker is like, really good looking like this too?? Like, he reminds me of Don Lothario.
    DKUx3eG.jpg
    bSLc1Ro.jpg
    Notable events from induction day: Foosball match and property vandalism!
    SZs68AB.jpg
    WdZ2l51.jpg
    The kids seemed to enjoy classes to varying degrees.
    gVUOpZt.jpg
    TJhwh39.jpg
    Parker got involved in a lot of jock activities during his time at uni.
    aacIiZm.png
    He also wrote a book - Bunch to the Future, a sci-fi novel. Could this be a hint to where they're going next?!?
    s9fcEfM.jpg
    Lisa and VJ had their first time in dorm.
    miRaG6X.jpg
    Weird old man dormie set the dorm on fire. Good going! Another old man dormie put it out, thankfully.
    e1n2zO2.jpg
    Lisa passed out due to exhaustion after the fire and all Parker could do was stand behind her and smile, whilst thinking about her.
    VMRvzIx.png
    After the two weeks were up, everyone got As in their classes.
    Oexy3DK.jpg
    TbxPvXM.jpg
    8qAzWrL.jpg
    Ethan and Parker congratulated each other on their degree, then had a cute bonfire together.
    i6o1ufJ.jpg
    They also celebrated in... another way.
    lw3ryG1.jpg
    Semester over!! Tomorrow I'll be taking VJ and Lisa through their last semester at uni and also leading them to graduation.
    My blog full of things that never get finished!
    XVlamuQ.png
    Magnezone, the lover of Calientes, Lotharios, Landgraabs and Curiouses everywhere.
  • Options
    Hey friends. :)

Found this gorgeous house (and it's floor plan) online and I'm going to attempt to build it in the Sims in my downtime. :mrgreen:

https://www.houseplans.com/plan/2112-square-feet-3-bedrooms-3-bathroom-country-house-plans-2-garage-14746

Please remember, I stink at building and I hope this will give me some experience! 👍 :mrgreen:

Happy Simming everyone! :)
  • Options
    Also before I forget here is my video: :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmPXSRJdLB8
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    I'm in quarentine for 14 days due to my virus that I have going on.Which means PLENTY of simtime.
    Don't worry Ray and Kimberly have plenty to do and I'll being an update from them later on.
    Today I decided to give a challenge a hand and do a wish challenge, completing every wish my sim rolls.
    And no cheating.Only time I can cancel a wish is if its something impossible.Such as befriending a unicorn...since
    they're so rare.

Screenshot.jpg
    This is the founder.Karen Crenshaw and her little pooch Dusty.XD

Screenshot-2.jpg
    She lives in a small, quiet mountain town called Neverglade.Her
    first wish was to join the athletic career.But little does she know I have
    a mod that requires her to go apply and get an interview.

Screenshot-3.jpg
    Took a couple days, but she got the interview and is all spruced
    up to go.

Screenshot-4.jpg
    She nailed it...but has no friends, so who is she gonna call? XD

Screenshot-5.jpg
    She started to work out, to level up her skills.

Screenshot-91.jpg
    View from her backyard.

Challenges are...challenging.XD
  • Options
    ***I was able to get some more screenshots loaded to Imgur so will have an update posted sometime today. It will be part two of Melanie’s drama that started with a visit to a friends house and ended with a kiss. I’ll give a better recap in the update. Feedback will be after I post that, I may have to split the feedback since I’m still using my phone.
  • Options
    @emorrill Nice looking house :smile: How old would it be?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Recap: Melanie wanted to go to Garry Sekemoto’s house after school one day. She went but the full moon transformed her into her werewolf form. The beast took over but the scent of a person calmed her down. This person was her fellow classmate, Dwight Langerak. By sunrise, they were romantic interests. Dwight wasn’t afraid of her and they both felt the attraction. Only thing is, she already has a boyfriend. What will he think?

Both Dwight and I were getting hungry so I told him I’d pay for breakfast. Dad lets me use his credit card as long as I don’t go overboard. Once we got there, I was shocked to see my boyfriend, Hiram Bunch, kissing my aunt Marisol!

ytMQKN0.jpg
    Melanie: How could you do this to me? I can’t believe your cheating on me with my aunt!
    Hiram: Well, at least I’m getting something from her! You never have, must be cause you got Langerak over there.

RlENEpe.jpg
    Melanie: (slap) How dare you? We’re only friends, nothings happened with us!

sBEXHEc.jpg
    Our fight continued to escalate and it brought a bit of the beast out, I jumped on his back and we fought. With my superior strength and martial arts skill, I won.

WZBgqsQ.jpg
    I have more control over the beast when it isn’t a full moon. I transformed just to watch Hiram wet himself. :D

Uyp3twZ.jpg
    After transforming back and eating breakfast, I happened to catch my cousin Christen Bunch (game named her, with that spelling) and we had a nice chat.

phkqGaq.jpg
    Unfortunately, when I got home, I had an unpleasant surprise.
    Fawn: You’re in big trouble, young lady. Your father got sprayed in the face by the bathroom sink! You’re grounded!

BzTPOPT.jpg
    Mom made me stand alone in the backyard. It wasn’t fair! All that happened was Dad got soaked, what does that hurt?

I7cbERb.jpg
    Hiram cheating and losing him as a friend, and Mom yelling at me for my prank brought the wolf out. I couldn’t control it.

dRhNzfD.jpg
    Just because I didn’t stay in my spot, Grandma Jones yelled at me. Thank the Watcher I didn’t try to attack her.

5uIXijK.jpg
    After yelling at me, Grandma passed out from seeing me transform. I felt kind of bad, but she did yell at me.

I’m a young adult now but this was something I don’t think I’ll ever forget.

***Saving the next update for tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    @king_of_simcity7 You’re welcome.

@Bobbilicious Hi, welcome to the forums! I’ve had that problem before too. Sometimes it can resolve itself but if the save is too bloated, that can do it too.

@CursedDice Congrats on finding a new star! I like to have my Sims to do that.
    The butler must be a Casanova, lol. Attracting all those ladies.
    Sounds like the gardening is going well.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks, and yeah, it has been awhile.

@emorrill I’ve been obsessed with Titanic ever since watching the James Cameron movie. I knew only a little bit about it until that movie, then I read all kinds of books. She actually had two sister ships. Olympic lasted from 1911 until the 30’s. Titanic, we all know it sank on its maiden voyage. The third was Britannic and it started service in 1914 as a hospital ship during WW1. It hit a mine in 1916 and sank. Only Olympic served for several years.

***More feedback coming later. Going to play my game but will catch up before I go to bed tonight.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Not too happy right now. Two save files won’t load so now I had to roll back one Sim day when I played on Easter. Melanie and Dwight married last night but I got to do that again. 😡
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
  • Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    @GraceyManor Are you feeling okay? I hope you don't get too sick. My friend is home, quarantined in her basement so she can be away from the kids and her hubby. Her symptoms are pretty mild.

@emorrill I love the floor plans. I am not a strong builder either. Maybe I should look up floor plans and see if they can help me.

Hope all are doing well. I'm just WFH and trying to get some control over the chaos that is our home. For the first 5 weeks I haven't really done much cleaning except for routine stuff and keeping the virus out of this house (best I can). Yesterday I started doing some deeper clean tasks. I have to do a little at a time or I get overwhelmed and then just play SIMS until I feel better!
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@GraceyManor I hope the new world works better for you.
    Good gracious! She should know to call out if you don't go to work!
    Poor Ray. He's got it bad. I'm not sure why especially with her recent antics.
    Ah, she's just all confused. Ray should play hard to get but he's a guy and doesn't think that way! lol
    A time machine. It could be fun.
    Sure hope Piper is better at keeping secrets.
    I'm sorry to hear you have the virus and glad you feel well enough to play Sims.

@Brandontaylor I sure enjoyed the two songs from you and Elvis!
    lol at Christopher cooking in his undies and getting the plate stuck.
    I saw Grimey in your pictures and was worried that Christopher's time was over, but it was someone else!
    Melanie didn't exactly have a very good day, but it was very entertaining. :smiley:

@KayeStar Gosh, all the things they don't let pregnant sims do, and they let her do one handed chin ups! lol

@Puddinroy Hope you had a great day!

@lisasc360 Hope you enjoyed your day!

@MrSpaceman Rosalind is very pretty!
    I love Dragon Valley and I do have a variety of occults there as I did change some of the natives to fairy and vampires, one or two are witches and oh, yes, a genie family was made. :lol: Adam has to bite a few to get his lifetime wish so there will be a few wolves. :grimace:
    Your changes look great. I particularly like Sarah.

@Magnezone Welcome. You made some great changes but still recognizable to the family.
    Looks like everyone enjoyed the uni experience.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks so much for the comments. :) Yes, I do love those little ones!

@Karritz Congrats on the new video.

@king_of_simcity7 The video was errr....empty of sims. :grin: The music was actually not bad considering I don't like that style as a rule.

@Nikkei_Simmer Those are such great sims too. I can understand missing them.

@emorrill Thanks so much for the comments. Much appreciated!
    The names for the family so far are Greg, Marcia, Bobby and Peter...Brady Bunch. She has to have another set of girl twins to make it perfect.
    It looks like an awesome house. Good luck with it! You don't stink at building.

@Bobbilicious Your game shouldn't be taking that long to load. You should ask for help in the help thread for sims 3.

@CursedDice I dunno if I want my sims messing with those butlers! They quit and disappear in my games.
  • Options
    @bekkasan Thanks for the feedback :smile: It is actually a lot easier making a video without Sims in it :D
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top