Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• Options
    SimCaveSimCave Posts: 86 Member
    sheep-250.png

I only have one update for the Lamb family as I've not played them very much yet. And pictures tell a thousands words, right? :joy:

11-15-19_1-39-55_AM.png
  • Options
    Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    @debjameswhite Thank you! I'm happy to be playing again :smiley: Don't worry, Jace can definitely be the baby daddy, I just envision Fawn as a woman who wants to become the best at what she does first. So reach the top of the actress career and thén think about starting a family. So Jace can move in, but no marriage and kids yet lol.

It's so good to see Lawrence in your game once again. I'm glad he gained some fame! He has a face to become famous :yum: I really love the name Noah, are these the first two kids for them? The boys really do look alike! Well from a distance, maybe there are some nuances up close. I loved the shirt trick though :wink:

@SimCave LOL getting pregnant before university, such a smart move. Ah well, one at a time might be better, we can focus :wink: I loved Fawn doing her first movie. There are more scenes which is more fun. Although my favorite part of the acting gigs are the costumes haha. Daryl is a troublemaker, I think his trait is Wild. Poor Leo and Jennie.

Your headers are really cool! I think it's good to have them to easily see what family the update is going to be about. That sketch Wilson made on the pad :joy: I'm not sure he's good enough yet. But he will get better of course. I always enjoy the sims paintings and drawings when they're just starting out, it's stick figures and such. Maria seems like a fun sim, she's so happy and excited. I don't think I ever got that excited over making a BLT. Although I recognize the feeling of happiness when you make a sandwich you're going to enjoy tremendously. Yay, twins! I'm curious what they will look like because their baby skins are really different. The Lambs are getting it ON :joy:
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Smallish update

I have some pictures to share. I was thinking of moving Fawn back to Brindleton Bay, but she's gonna stay in Del Sol Valley a little bit longer for the sole purpose of her career. In the meantime I'm on the hunt for a nice house in the Bay that she can move into when she's ready to go back.

a9e7625fdf.png
    Let's start this update with some romance. Have I said how in love these two are? It's sickening :joy:

82c745cb53.png
    I don't think they even realize they were watching a movie.

3c6b6b6093.png
    So they just canceled movie night and made it WooHoo night.

7c6f320967.png
    The next morning, Fawn woke up bright and early to make her man some glorious pancakes.

bd2dd1ef2b.png
    I'm not sure if it's her Refined Palate celeb quirk, but everything she cooks comes out excellent.

90303b9d63.png
    Jace woke up much later and left the pancakes to sit on the counter while he munched on 4 days old hotdogs. You do you Jace.

9b1f01227d.png
    That day, her dad called her to visit GeekCon together. She hasn't seen him in a while so of course she said yes. And promptly posed for some pics when she got there.

803d36580f.png
    Then Dirk Dreamer stole her thunder during the Hackathon.

f03a3db018.png
    Javier and Fawn checked out the living statue and I discovered a forgotten-to-redress townie.

0e429798d9.png
    Nothing better than some PDA right in front of dear old dad.

f2ab397ca4.png
    Jace to streaming Wall-E: 'This is a private affair. Can't you, like, sod off?'

9e5ee62b47.png
    Nope. The fans deserve to know EVERYTHING! Also: you're streaming the wrong way.

9d04a48d53.png
    That little romp in the telescope did help Fawn to reach the B-list though, so Jace just has to accept he's never gonna have privacy.

c8264c48ee.png
    Immediately after their WooHoo, fans came running from all over the festival. I loved how Llama man was fangirling.

e2ae32e7ad.png
    And then Darth Maul. 'Guys, isn't she amázing?' Javier is like: why are y'all drooling over my little girl?

a8737395bb.png
    It's kinda amazing how one minute no one paid attention to her and then she's hit the B-list and everyone's like: I'm smelling a celebrity?! :hushed:

2e6c66038a.png
    When Fawn got home, it was winter in Del Sol Valley, but apparently we don't get snow, just hail and horizontal rain.

I'm ending this update with a little housetour for @JordanNicoleJJ, who asked for more pics of Fawns apartment:
    9070eeeea1.png
    53be6ab2c1.png
    This is her kitchen/living space.

ed9f8152f4.png
    3f244278b9.png
    Small bedroom.

6827ed022d.png
    'Simstagram room', she doesn't use it a lot but she posts some videos to keep her fans up to date.

ab7efeeb50.png
    World's tiniest bathroom, I couldn't even get a real interior pic.

2c4758e809.png
    And a small hallway that leads to the different rooms.

d0b83fa401.png
    db1a95438e.png
    She also has access to a gym and a laundry room.

587414a2b2.png
    7b099baa01.png
    The front and the back of the building. There are multiple rooms in the building, but Fawns apartment is the only one that's decorated and furnished. I locked the other rooms so she'll just stay in her own space. And her guests won't wander off into empty apartments either :yum:

The interior design isn't 100% Fawns style, she was just looking for a place to stay in while she's in Del Sol Valley. She did redecorate her bedroom, but in my mind she didn't bother to do much about the other rooms.
    Post edited by Francisca464 on
  • Options
    amadazulsimamadazulsim Posts: 1,800 Member
    Hi All, I am back to comment finally.
    Thank you all for the well wishes. I am doing as well as expected. I haven't had much play time but I think I will be able to play today.

@debjameswhite I love Kelsey's and Lawrence's wedding. Congratulations on their little noboo.

@OJenn The house looks nice. You know I have always been a fan of your houses.
    Of course short updates count as updates. :) I can't stand when my sims work on different schedules. They are always missing each other. The good thing is they can use their vacation days.

@SimCave Your founder couple are cute. Oh Wow a nooboo already. Oh and Welcome to the challenge. Oh wow the Lamb family looks great too. Smh now I am thinking about doing 2 worlds. lol Your house is looking nice.

@Francisca464 I remember when I deleted a bunch of cc I had a bunch of bald underwear wearing sims running around. lol
    Well Fawn and Jace will have and interesting story to tell about the start of their relationship. Congratulations to Jace and Fawn. They looks so cute on their date night. I am glad they had a good time. From the looks of thing Fawn looks as if she is ready for a family. I can't wait to see her as a mom.

@Kiwicantdie That was a good idea for Selene to throw a fan meet and greet. They probable were all excited to get a glimpse of her homelife.
    Irene is so pretty to me. She seems to get prettier as she ages.

@EMSimmer30 It is nice to know that I am not the only one who likes their sims to have lots of simmies. lol Even if sometimes I am not trying to. I think Adair is so cute.

]
  • Options
    @Francisca464 Jace and Fawn are a cute couple. I loved that part where Jace is telling off that floating streaming camera. Woohoo time! Be careful Fawn. You might get pregnant. [If you have Risky Woohoo?] That house is gorgeous! I love the detailed decorations. It makes it feel so real/lived in. I especially love that laundry room. I'm strange. lol

@amadazulsim You are not well? Please get well soon! Thanks for liking both my families. I'm nuts to do two at once. :joy: You're welcome to join on the crazy bandwagon with me. Have fun playing today! :smiley:
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    @SimCave I am doing well. I just experienced a loss in my family. Outside of sadness I am okay. Thank you for your concern though.

Hmmm I will definitely consider doing 2 worlds. :)

Okay I have a small update.

Kia has finally opened up a diner. Right now she has a 3 star rating. It is really time consuming but she is happy.
    oAVYd1i.png

The family stays busy while Kia is away.
    WQ3ltzZ.png
    TcevpUr.png
    Amy takes a minute to take a picture with her dad. I think she looks like him.
    jMGdaCG.png
    When Kia is home she gets updates from the girls about what is going on.
    bgrfx1X.png
    Here are some better pictures of the family.
    Kia
    UK3C4ju.png
    Si
    Ev4quop.png
    Amy
    Vz2aZSQ.png
    Blossom
    aMAVeUT.png
    Post edited by amadazulsim on
    ]
  • Options
    debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @SimCave It's so adorable to see Wilson and Maria just starting and her little baby bump. Tobias and Thomas! I love them!! And oh...the Lamb family! I forgot that was a new interaction!

@Francisca464 These are indeed their first kids. They'll have many. Kelsey has a family aspiration. I love Fawn with Jace :) I have to say, that's the best stack of sim pancakes I've ever seen! I'm going to have to pay attention next time my sim makes them! Seriously Jace? Hope those hot dogs were good. Congrats on Fawn getting B lister! They will no longer ever know privacy! haha. I love the apartment, It's super cute.

@amadazulsim I'm so sorry for your loss. You've been through so much lately. I've definitely been thinking about you <3 I'm glad you were able to get some distraction from your game. Congrats on Kia's restaurant! The family definitely seems to be doing well and they're looking good.
  • Options
    @amadazulsim Heartfelt condolences for your loss.
    Your resturant looks incredible! I now have a desire to have one of my families open one! :smiley: Maybe Wilson and Maria Lion since she likes to cook. Your family is beautiful. I love that mom has two colors of eyes. Will they be having any more kids for this generation?

@debjameswhite Thanks! I named Tobias and Thomas after two favorite movie characters. Tobias from Divergent and Thomas from Maze Runner. :smiley:
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    sheep-250.png

Laura is thrilled!
    11-17-19_12-35-20_AM.png

Layton, not so much. I think he just lost his appetite. :joy: [hates children trait]
    11-17-19_12-41-04_AM.png
    11-17-19_12-43-48_AM.png
    11-17-19_12-44-09_AM.png

He's finally realized he has a brilliant excuse. He sent off his application for scholarships to university. He can't not go now, especially if he gets one. Right? Oh yes! He'll be gone and can breathe easier now. No babies for him. No way!
    11-17-19_12-44-23_AM.png

The next day was Meet a Celebraty day. So they went to the Go Go Orchid place in another town to see who they might see. A B-Lister walked in an hour after they arrived. Layton was eating a snack while Laura was having fun practicing singing in public.
    11-17-19_1-22-59_AM.png
    11-17-19_1-18-45_AM.png

As she's singing a very exciting thing happened for her. The B-Lister came and donated to her Singing.
    11-17-19_1-22-32_AM.png

Layton was gushing over getting that elusive autograph. It was a very nice outing for them both.
    11-17-19_1-24-31_AM.png

When they got home four out of five scholarship results were in!
    outcome1.png
    Post edited by SimCave on
  • Options
    tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    Comments, then update ~

@Francisca464 I've been missing Brindleton Bay too. The more unique worlds like StrangerVille and Sulani are fun, but I'm better at building suburban family houses or farmhouses, so I always get drawn back to Willow Creek and Brindleton Bay lol. I LOVE the night on the town holiday - I'll always take advantage of a free date opportunity :lol: Fawn and Jace are the perfect couple :love: Fawn's new outfits are so cute! Ahh my favorite acting gig!! Such Game of Thrones vibes :smiley: I love that Jace got jealous during her kissing scene - we've come so far since MCCC married him off to a random townie :lol: I can't get over how stinking adorable Leo's family is, and maaan those pics of Fawn with the tot is giving me crazy baby fever for her! LOL I can't believe Evil Reed is married...that poor woman :grimace: Wow, woohoo night and pancakes for breakfast? Fawn's the best. Of course Jace would rather have four day old hot dogs *insert eyeroll emoji* Lol I love how sims get fame for public woohoo - so scandalous :smirk: Fawn's apartment is so cool! I especially love the 'communal' spaces - pool, gym, and laundry room. I think everyone got the roommate feature with the most recent pack, and if that's the case maybe you can get some roommates for the other apartments!

@debjameswhite Congrats to Lawrence on his fame! Have all of your sims been famous this go around? It seems like it, but I'm not sure. I think it'd be cool if that was the case - a huge famous family. Congrats on the nooboos! Are you hoping for a boy this generation, or a just a blond?

@SimCave I like your headers! It definitely helps to keep track of who's who. I can't wait to see what the nooboos look like as tots! Fingers crossed you won't be cursed with multiples again on the Lions' next pregnancy :grimace: AHH shower woohoo!! I completely forgot we have that now! I really love that it applies to all showers so we don't have to use the dorm shower all the time. OMG I love Laura's tooth gap! They just seem to fit certain sims so well. Layton's reaction is priceless :joy: I totally have the Hates Children trait in real life, but I love sim kids, so you you're gonna have to get over it Layton :tongue: Getting the scholarships & acceptance letters is so exciting - I was checking the mailbox like every day after my sims sent off the applications :lol: Can't wait to see your sims uni experience!

@amadazulsim I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Hopefully Sims will help distract you a bit until the pain starts to lessen. :heart: Restaurants are fun but definitely are very time consuming. I gave up on it after like three days in my game lol. Your little family is so cute. Have you chosen an heir yet?
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Update

Alright, so I learned some things about myself thanks to this new pack. I realized real quick that I still loathe dorm life/roommates and can't even handle it in the sims, so I won't be using the dorm feature yet. Also, all the classes and schoolwork is lowkey bringing up my old college anxiety :lol: It's so much fun though - it's a real challenge, and I love that young adults have something to do besides work and get married/have kids. It feels like such a natural addition to the game like toddler's were - I can't imagine playing without it now :lol: Without further ado, I introduce my new founders (of Willow Creek, but for now they're living in Britechester):

William Grayson comes from a long line of Britechester graduates, leading all the way back to Britechester's founding. His father is a famous lawyer in Willow Creek, where the wealthy family lives on a sprawling plantation. Being the only child, he was pushed to follow in his father's footsteps and get a prestigious law degree from Britechester. To keep him out of trouble, his father bought him a small house near the library to live in while he attends university. Will sees Britechester as a an opportunity to get out of his parents' house and party -- hard. As long as he keeps up his grades and doesn't get into too much trouble, his father will never know...right?
    Party Animal - Self Assured - Dance Machine - Outgoing
    a1.png

Virginia Darling grew up in an older neighborhood in Willow Creek. Her father, an officer in the military, died when she was young. Her mother worked several jobs yet seemed to barely scrape by, making just enough to pay the bills and put food on the table. In truth, she was secretly saving money for Virginia to go to college. Virginia always loved school and wants to get the full college experience - live with a roommate, study in the library, go to sporting events, maybe even join an extracurricular activity! Love is the last thing on her mind, but she does want a family of her own someday, so she might try to squeeze that into her schedule too.
    Academic - Bookworm - Childish - Family Oriented
    a2.png

Virginia found just what she was looking for: a fellow UBrite student looking for a roommate in the heart of Britechester - walking distance from the library! The house looked nice enough from the outside...
    a3.png

...but the inside was a whole other matter. The "living room" was just a party room! There were cracks and holes in the walls and cobwebs on the ceiling! She almost turned around and left right then, but she really didn't want to live in the busy, loud dorms - how would she ever study or get any sleep?
    a4.png

The house did have a full kitchen and dining area, albeit pretty dated and kind of grimy.
    a5.png

The bathroom was also grimy but looked a little more modern.
    11-17-19_4-32-14-pm.png

The bedroom was plenty big enough for two people, and she even got the bigger half! After she put up her decorations, it started to feel a lot more like home.
    a6.png
    a7.png

She hopped on her bike and rode to the campus in search of her new roommate - she wanted to pay rent and secure her spot right away.
    a10.png

She couldn't believe she was finally here. The campus was even more beautiful than she ever imagined :love:
    a11.png

She spotted Will in the quad. He seemed like quite the socialite...
    a12.png

She realized there was a Britechester spirit meeting going on, and she certainly didn't want to miss out on that! They were spray painting mural, and while she had no idea whatsoever how to spray paint, she jumped right in.
    a13.png

Classes started, and everyone got busy for awhile. Will and Virginia had nearly opposite schedules and didn't see much of each other, but they did have one thing in common - debate club! They even got paired against each other for the big Saturday morning debate tournament on the quad.
    a14.png
    a16.png
    a15.png

Virginia was sure she had it in the bag...until Will made his closing arguments. She suddenly realized he was a lot smarter than she gave him credit for.
    a17.png

It was a close debate, but Virginia was victorious in the end! And she won like 900 simoleons ya'll I almost had a heart attack :lol: Will knew his father wouldn't be happy about that.
    a18.png

Afterward, Will blew off some steam and got in the mood for the big soccer match with his friend Dave, who also happens to be the Britechester mascot. I like to think Geoffrey is the Britechester dean, I mean he definitely looks the part lol
    a19.png
    a20.png

Everyone biked over to the stadium later that night, but the mood was only made worse when Foxbury kicked their butt - in a home game no less :disappointed:
    a21.png

Will was determined to salvage the Saturday by throwing a kegger at the house. He set up the keg while Virginia made "appetizers" - he wasn't sure she understood was a 'kegger' is...
    a22.png

His friends started piling in, and he could tell Virginia was getting uncomfortable, so he roped her into a game of juice pong to 'get her in the mood.'
    a23.png

Turns out she's really good at juice pong...like REALLY good...and competitive :lol:
    a24.png

A women who can hold her juice and kick butt at juice pong? He couldn't help but find that attractive, and he made sure she knew it :wink:
    a25.png

Will was feeling it and thought he would impress everyone with a keg stand. It didn't go so well, and everyone dipped out while he nursed his back :lol:
    a26.png

The next morning (3pm) was even worse when they realized the kitchen was a disaster, and they hadn't studied for finals yet :grimace:
    a28.png

Back to the grind...
    a31.png
    a32.png

Annnd a last-ditch effort to save their grades: Will heard a rumor that if you leave offerings at the statue in the quad, you'll ace your finals. Worth a shot :sweat_smile:
    a29.png

He felt pretty confident walking to his last class. Maybe the statue thing works :wink:
    a30.png

With their first semester finally over, they headed down to the local bar to unwind. Final grades were posted, and there were definitely mixed feeling... :lol: But Will and Virginia both got all A+'s!! They also earned the Merit scholarship for next semester!
    a33.png

One semester down, three to go. We got this.
    a34.png
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    edited November 2019
    @SimCave @debjameswhite Haha Sorry for the confusion, Deb has the right of it lol. Going through with each other is sort of fun and the mates all seem to shine differently in each person's game.

@debjameswhite - The Wolfe's have always been infamous to me, nice to see the rest of the world catch on ;) Aww it's so sweet that grandma was delivering the baby! Or babies omg!!

@SimCave - I really like the family logo! Its very fitting given the name ;) Maria is a cute and stylish pregnant sim <3 Looks like the multiples curse trend has returned to this challenge with you and @debjameswhite :lol: And woo the Lamb family looks like they are living their best lives haha

@Francisca464 - Fawn and Jace are perfect together, good thing he got rid of that wife of his lol. Aww I always forget about telescope woohoo :lol: Poor Fawn, fame comes with the invasion of privacy. Omg Fawn's apartment is super cute and very stylish!

@amadazulsim - Kia's diner is so cute, congrats to her! I didn't realize Kia had heterochromia, I love her eye colors.

@JordanNicoleJJ - I am soooo tempted to send my founders to college, I think I just might I really want to play with the university pack. Also loving Geoffrey's cameo there as the kids play in the quad lol. Will and Virginia will make a cute couple that's for sure! I also didn't like the roommate situation that the game sort of pushes on you if you move into a certain hall.

Meanwhile, La'ei and Kaden managed to finish the 1st floor of their little reno before they ran out of money and university was released.
    d4cb46fb0e.jpg

8acba4737c.jpg

La'ei really loves the kitchen
    9f2eaeee58.jpg

And Kaden spends most of his time relaxing in the bedroom.
    1b0f29ffa1.jpg

a2ced00bb6.jpg

Now to see about getting into University.....
    2729a1c473.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you guys I am doing better. I just take it one day at a time.

@SimCave Thank you. Believe it or not Kia doesn't want any more simmies but Si does. I already know that they will be having more. lol

I can't believe that Layton is going to leave Laura while she is pregnant. :open_mouth: Oh wait... They will both be in college when the nooboo comes. I can't wait to see the nooboos.

@JordanNicoleJJ Thank you. Playing the sims is a great distraction.
    I don't know how much longer I want to keep the restaurant. It definitely is taking up a bunch of her time. I feel like she is missing out on family time. I think they will may be having one more little one before I choose a heir. I haven't really fell in love with either one of the girls yet.

Virginia and William are a great looking couple. I love their backstories. They seem to be enjoying college life. I am glad that Virginia is sprucing up her place. It definitely looks more homey now. I can't wait to get University just because I miss sims riding bikes. lol

@OJenn I thought the heterochromia would be an interesting genetic to see if the game would give any of the girls the gene. So far both girls have gotten her green eye color. I guess it will just choose one of the two colors.

La'ei and Kaden's place is really nice. I love the wallpaper in the living room. I am alway in awww of your homes.

I guess I will try and get some play time in before bed.
    Happy Simming All

Once again Thank you All for your concern, warm wishes and prayers. It it truly appreciated.

]
  • Options
    KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    Oh my god this thread is so alive and well now that you're all back here posting <3 I can barely keep up with the notifications :bawling:don't stop pls uni + work are being super intense at the moment but I've never wanted to play more. Life is so unfair :joy: anyway- back to your updates!

@SimCave aaaaaah you caved and started a second family :blush: that's so nice! I actually totally wanted to do that too, but I've noticed that I can barely keep up with my current family tree already, it would be hell if I even tried :joy: Laura and Layton look amazing! <3 can you even believe that that Willow Creek neighborhood is still one of my faves neighborhood?? The house's gonna turn out nice, I already feel it! Aw, yes, the good old painting grind to keep up with the bills :joy: Maria looks so cute chopping those tomatoes :joy: TWINSIES <3 It's amazing that they have different skin tones already, I can't wait to see them grown up! I wish I had this baby-boy luck that you'all seem to have, 'cause I'm so tired of having almost only girls :joy: wanna trade??? Back to the Lambs, I loved Layton's reaction to the pregnancy announcement! I've been enjoying the hates children trait quite a lot with my Selene, it's nice that now you get the whole experience too :joy: omg kudos to Laura for getting tipped by a B-lister! She must have been singing really well (???). Aaaaaah look at the scolarships! I'm so jealous, I wanna play with uni already but I'm stuck with toddlers-kiddos :joy:

@EMSimmer30 nice to hear from you again! <3 my god, there was a lot of drama in this update, but I love it! The wedding pics are super cute and your guests seem to be sitting down properly, which is already a great achievement in itself! :joy: the triplets also look super cute, I can't wait to see them all grown up!

@Francisca464 I totally understand the cc thing, which is why I always use as little as possible. I used to be cc crazy years ago, but now I feel like less is more and I enjoy cc only if it's like super top quality, if it glitches even just a little or clips with other outfits it's already a pass for me :joy: .... aaaaaw why do I love seeing Jace and Fawn on dates so much?? :joy: they're so cute together! See??? CC-less outfits are so nice too (I love that dress even if it can't compare to Fawn's previous stunning dresses)! Yes, the Game of Thrones rip-off :joy: I loved playing that with Selene. Fawn looks stunning in that dress, I can totally see her in an alternative reality, being the queen she really is <3 lol Jace's unamused face on set cracked me up :joy: I almost had a heart attack seeing Fawn holding Daryl! It totally looked like it could be her son, she's such a natural! OMG Evil Reed got himself a wife :joy: and Leo again???? That was really fast :joy:
    well, speaking about that movie night... if that isn't Netflix & chill at its finest :joy: yes, Geekcon! I love that festival! Of course they had to take the chance and go woohoo in the telescope :joy: well, it comes with fame, why not?? The house-tour was so nice, I especially love the kitchen-living space.

@OJenn what's more fixer-upper than getting your handiness skill higher and higher? :joy: love these two sims you've made and I feel you for wanting to change their jobs. It's nice that they were able to pick up hobbies too in their free time! OMG THE HOUSE <3 you decorated the first floor so well! <3 I'm living for that bedroom, it's so nice! I hope that Uni doesn't clash too much with their jobs, 'cause they need that money, but I'm excited to see them getting into it!

@JordanNicoleJJ oh my god they basically almost changed everything in your pc :joy: welp it better work now, with the new EP out! I love how MCCC bypasses many of the households I'd like it to marry off and start pregnancies, just to go after the sims I'd like to stay single for as long as possible. It's sentient, I tell you :joy: MCCC knows where to hit you :joy: I've enjoyed playing all three girls, so I'm glad to know you've liked the change of pace. It just felt natural to have them stick together throughout life. Also with the new EP out I won't be forced to go the usual age up to ya-get married-get pregnant rout that I've been playing for years! I'm so glad! :joy: Aaaaaaaaw you started in Willow Creek again! <3 I was wondering what you were going to do with the game, are you trying the 10 gen pool again or just a fixer upper?? (sorry if you've said that already, I might have missed it) OMG your founders look AMAZING. Their little house is so nice with all those cracks in the dirty walls! It looks like a real student-house, really :joy: I'm just loving all the uni pics you took and I'm so jealous 'cause I wanna play with it right now but Rory's still too little :bawling: almost tempted to put life span on short :joy: omg yes debate club! <3 it's so cute that they're paired against each other eh eh <3 congrats to Virginia for the victory! Tbh I had no clue about what keggers are too and now I legit have no idea what the heck you're all doing in college outside of Italy :joy::joy::joy: I thought it was just a sim silly thing, BUT I WAS WRONG :joy: the party was great and so much fun! And the next morning pic was so realistic :bawling: congrats on all the A+!!! I have no idea how you managed to do that!

@debjameswhite oh no I hope you're feeling better! I'm sending virtual hugs :cry: I barely get any snow where I live and when it comes it's super dangerous because it freezes immediately and the streets get covered in a very thin layer of ice- but thankfully it also rains a lot as it's 24/7 cloudy here so everything gets fixed. I used to go to uni in Venice years ago but now I've transferred to a closer one in Padua (the world's fifth-oldest university!). I was used to the monthly floods that happen in Venice, 'cause the tide can get inside buildings on a weekly basis, but this one was horrible. It's already been confirmed that Venice (as it's already currently sinking at a steady rate) will be underwater in 20 years if the sea level keeps on rising, so... I hope my government gets a clue and starts doing something about it. Don't talk cats to me, I'm a rescuer myself! :joy: not even kidding, I've been nursing dozens of abandoned newborn kittens since I was 12, still doing it today. I've been a Crazy Cat Lady all my life :joy: anyway--- omg Lawrence getting famous and becoming a father right after! <3
    aaaaaaaaaw his mom delivering the kiddos was such a sweet thing! Congrats on the twinsies! <3 the twin curse is going strong at the moment, right? :joy: Boomer is such a cute dog and he aged up with perfect timing. I just love how the following pic of Ceasar seemed a derp pic on first glance :joy: strong Moon-Moon vibes :joy: Noah and Benjamin look adorable, I can't wait to see more of them!

@amadazulsim I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope things are getting a little bit better day by day <3 that pic of Amy with her dad is so cute! I also think she has a lot of his features! And Blossom too! I'm glad Kia finally opened up a diner, the place looks amazing already! <3
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • Options
    KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    Update! <3

I'm kinda rushing to get these kiddos to the young adult stage already, but apparently it's mission impossible :joy:unless I put the life span on short which I'd rather not do at all. I've played a ton in my little free time, so I hope you don't mind if I dump on you a landslide of pics in the next days.

So, I think that Emilia's been sensing that I'm 100% focused on her tiny twin cousins and now she's misbehaving to get more attention.
    "Take that, you stupid closet!" >:)

f7soIOb.png

Among the countless parental figures she has around 24/7, her biological mom is the one and only bad cop she has to deal with. Everybody else loves spoiling her, but hates-children Selene doesn't have the patience to parent her right. I think that this time around she was much more angry about Emilia ruining her most sacred woohoo location than seeing her making a mess to begin with :joy:

fxhUTwR.png

She decided to set curfew at 7 p.m. for punishment, which is going to be a super bummer considering that it's spring and it'll also soon be summer.

UT0hI9s.png

Emilia's got such an attitude, though :joy: she decided she couldn't care less about cleaning it up and let guest Chloe do the honor :joy:

A5wFNhV.png

Moving on to the twins, I didn't put any effort into decorating their bedroom. I don't even have room for them, tbh, so I had to scrap the old photo studio and put them there.

9LYvYOP.png

They love all the toys, though, and spend a lot of time playing together.

Qev2J2G.png

Rory looks much more like mommy Aurora than I thought at first glance. I can really see a lot of her features into that tiny chubby face.

OHT8oNw.png

Having two more slots in the household meant that Ridge was finally able to move in with them and take care of his children.
    I've decided to not have these two get married out of decency, in a sense, 'cause Ridge first elderly wife and two other teen kiddos are still around in the world. I like to think that he's sort of juggling between families, but he's staying here more 'cause Jody and Rory are so little and need him around. Ruining one family to get a second one means that he can't actually have either one of them and he'll just have to deal with both of them separately. He'll stay as Aurora's boy-toy till the Grim comes for his soul >:)
    Rory's super excited about meeting his dad, anyway <3

WIIByEX.png

hkHY2uG.png

I've also chosen a career for him, 'cause the man was still without a job *eyeroll* no wonder he had to go after an old lady *double-eyeroll*

BQDlqhh.png

Moving on to Selene, Mathias's been asking her on dates more often than usual. She can't say no, especially now that he's aging just like the finest wine *wink wink*

XvJA2Sc.png

I've finally decided to fix my diner. I didn't change a lot, but enough to make it more spacious and less... weirdly shaped :joy: even if I wanted it to look weird.

ObJ9tv1.png

t8iJ9Hh.png

Et1Y2rG.png

I keep on forgetting that Selene should wear her celebrity disguise. She keeps on getting stormed by paparazzi and adoring fans and that's not how you want to spend your time on a date.

Y6OSd8D.png

One of them turned out to be Derek! I hadn't even seen him around in ages, from their teen years! It was so weird seeing him, especially since he's an adult too but he was still in his teen attire :joy:

Oqiwn20.png

Selene even interrupted her date to sign him an autograph.
    "This could have been you but you've been creeping in your teen years and we had to kick your sorry 🐸🐸🐸🐸 out of our house. Xoxo, Selene" >:)

9iiwUKk.png

Back at home, the grind started to get real. I'm working so hard on the kiddos' skills to have better sims once they've all grown up, but their mood kept on plummeting... and I started to lose track of the rest of the household... and...

7VpFtIr.png

... and...
    *the maniacal smile you make when you realize that you've screwed the player *me* with an unexpected pregnancy*

xP1Hu1M.png

Aurora was ecstatic about her pregnancy and I was about to flip my pc out of the window in rage.
    "Honey, you can't believe what I've just found out! We're expecting again!"

VSU2AfT.png

"B-but--- but- but this means that we won't have room for a dog!"

TYD0KE9.png

Aurora realized the problem just then and immediately regretted everything.

XGKGdtR.png

Just a random notification from MCCC to let us know that Cadence actually found love <3

BSKmnQ0.png

On to more news, I forgot to mention (maybe?? I don't even remember :joy: ) that big sister Eliane also had some exciting news to share: she's pregnant! <3
    The father of the baby's not in the picture yet and maybe he will never be, but she's excited to have a kiddo in the house nonetheless, just like her little sisters. She ain't scared about that single mom life :joy: Aurora decided to go visit her and share also her big news. Their bellies look the same but Eliane was in her second trimester and Aurora only in her first (though I know for sure that there's only one nooboo in there 'cause there's just one free spot in the household).

x9ZZHtU.png

Eliane looked so cute and ready to become a mommy.

by98VGx.png

Also this is probably my favorite pic ever right after the ONE & ONLY when founder dad Nate peed on his beloved daughter Clover's head at the park: two middle-aged pregnant women chatting about life with a naked man on tv in the background :joy: what even is this game :joy:

7E3ixQL.png

(meanwhile at home) *ABANDONED CHILD'S CRYING INTENSIFIES*

upSahPk.png

Jokes aside, Emilia's recent misbehavior was a clear symptom of a lack of attention and affection, which she sought from mom most of all. One of those nights she noticed that Selene was free and didn't have to practice or go to gigs, so she asked for a little bit of mommy-daughter time. Selene might be super strict with her, but Emilia looks up to her and wants to become just like her.

99uOOkh.png

Selene decided to give her some well-deserved attention and went outside to play a friendly match of Foosball.

KkUNi9r.png

Good job Emilia! <3

PPaeeNq.png

Later that night, Mathias used his key for another visit and Selene decided to have some, well, real fun :smirk:

1Dho8jv.png

That awesome moment when your pregnant twin sister is already making the household full so you can have all the risky closet woohoo you desire :wink: no more oopsie babies for this gen! :joy:

u2DXfrW.png

Just posting this random pic to give every real-life parent a heart attack :joy: I'm just a babysitter and I was hyperventilating the whole time Rory wobbled around the pool :joy:

W2HoJTl.png

Dad Ridge to the rescue! <3 take that child away from the water, you fool!

mRu1W0i.png

Rory is so precious :bawling: - I feel like he's going to be one cute sim, just like grandpa Adahy. There's only space for pretty boys in the Austin household, not manly men :joy: give this cutie a tumblr flower crown and we're all set :joy:

1PDouBm.png

A few hours before giving birth, beached whale super pregnant Eliane came for a chat. Apparently, she's still obsessed with Aurora's clothes and she has to copy her wherever she goes :joy:

YypgtS6.png

The sisters were so happy to see her <3

kwV9fNs.png

Selene decided to share some first-hand information about labor, active birth, poop and stitches, all of which Eliane would have preferred not to know :joy:

5vfO0rz.png

But for someone who hates children, she was still eager to meet the nooboo <3

SKA0rgA.png

I guess that Irene will babysit Eliane's child too in her free time :joy:

pExbaKA.png

The very next morning, Aurora got the news: the baby was born! It was a girl, Rowan. She went over there to meet her and she was immediately overwhelmed with feelings once she found herself in her old bedroom with this tiny child in her arms. My god, the emotions. I almost can't believe I survived the time when the triplets were still toddlers and slept in that tiny yellow room with big sister Voldemort sleeping close by. How did I make through it????

zNpejip.png

Rowan didn't appreciate being held by a "stranger" :joy:

Twi35KD.png

One day later, it was time for the last nooboo to arrive. Finally *eyeroll*. This was also the moment of truth: depending on the sex of the baby, Rory could also have a new challenger in his journey to become heir.

ZoXtVbZ.png

Aurora waltzed into the hospital with a smile on her face like she wasn't even in labor :joy: what the heck???

nbC2t17.png

Irene was there with her for the birth, but decided that she no longer cared and spent the whole time on her phone chatting with the fans :joy:
    "Live from the delivery room, let's see who guess it right?? Boy or girl????"

meFwXJ0.png

It's a girl :unamused: again :unamused: (still going after italian names for whatever reason)

B0vW7Pn.png

Ridge now has one more tiny & screaming excuse to not go back to his elderly first wife :joy:

aZsSQLU.png

Aaaand- the current household <3

Eye67fe.png
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • Options
    @OJenn The reno looks amazing!! It fits your founders perfectly. Yesss I can't wait to see which university La'ei chooses!

@amadazulsim I'm so glad to hear you're starting to feel better. I think owning a business is fun when it's a single sim or couple, but once children come along I tend to focus on them or family activities in general, so I don't have time for the business anymore. I don't blame you whatsoever if you ditch the restaurant lol. My founders are definitely enjoying college life, but it goes by so fast. They barely have time to do anything but schoolwork each semester. I really love the bikes, and I'm so glad they made them work in all the worlds.

@Kiwicantdie After my Sims binge last night I realized I'm still having overheating problems - three cores hit 99*C. My only options at this point are 1) replace the CPU, which I'm not sure would do anything, 2) replace the thermal paste, which I don't think would do anything unless I did it myself with better thermal paste but that would void the warranty, or 3) download some programs to throttle/undervolt the CPU, which may also void the warranty...not 100% sure. A lot of post I read said decent thermal paste dropped their temps by 20*C, others said undervolting dropped it 8-10*C, one person did both and said their resting temps are 29*C/gaming never exceeds 50-60*C and it runs a million times better because they have no thermal throttling. I really don't know.

I think I'm going to do the 10 gen one again and work out my building muscles a little, I feel like I've gotten lazy and worse at building lately. I do really love their student house in Britechester - it reminds me of all the house parties I went to when I was in college :lol: LOL keggers are definitely a real thing in the US and extremely common at my college. My first kegger was a real experience - someone got thrown through a window, then the guy who threw him got punched so hard he left a body-sized hole in the wall, then the cops got called and everyone scattered, and in all the chaos I couldn't find my shoes and I was sooo adamant I couldn't leave without them (first of all, Idk why I wasn't wearing them in the first place :sweat_smile: Second of all, my best friend had them :lol: ), THEN I was taking too long to put my shoes back on, so my best friend's boyfriend threw me over his shoulder and ran me to the car :joy: College was WILD :joy: Ehem, anyway, yeah, I have no idea how they got all A+'s too. I did make them do all their homework and go to class, and I got their presentations/papers done pretty early on, so maybe that had something to do with it. I really thought they were gonna fail their finals cause they didn't study much at all :lol:

Lol I love that Selene is the strict parent. Tbh, I wouldn't have patience for messes like that either though. I honestly really like that you kept the triplets together and didn't marry any of them off. OMG NO. You poor thing... I can't handle full houses at all, so mad props to you :grimace: Congrats to Elaine though, she doesn't live in the household so we can be happy for her :lol: Rory is going to be super cute, I can't wait for him to age up too :smiley: Ehh bummer that the new nooboo is a girl. But hey, at least now you can devote all your energy to your definite heir Rory :lol:
  • Options
    So. A strange thing happened in my household. In the West household, I'd been having the men change their names when they married the heiresses. With Lawrence, I couldn't bear to change his name so I let him keep it, but I didn't change Kelsey's either. I was wondering what I was going to do about the babies. Maybe they'd become West Wolfe or something like that. WELL...Kelsey changed her name somehow. So she's now Kelsey Wolfe. I have to go with it.

I was happy to have all these updates to read while I'm at home sick in bed. Going back to the doctor this afternoon to see why I'm not getting better! Oh and since this has been taking me all day I can tell you it's pneumonia. I have new drugs and I will soon be on the mend though!

@SimCave Congrats to Laura! Sorry Layton...you'll get over it! They both looked like they had a good time meeting celebrities. Congrats on all the scholarships! Also, are you the one who asked me about the baby's bed? If it was CC? It's not, it's from the magic pack.

@JordanNicoleJJ The only requirement I gave myself for this challenge...the only requirement I regret but have come too far to stop...was that I wanted all the heirs to have green eyes. I realized part way through that so far, all the heirs have had green eyes and whatever color the other parent's hair was. I do kinda like that so my ideal heir would have blond hair and green eyes but so far Benjamin fits the bill for heir. We'll see what else we get :)

I have a question for you. Can teens go to college or is college for young adults only? I love the backstory for your founders! They're so cute and I love his hair. I'm looking forward to using that one myself :) The house is cute...on the outside :D I love seeing her on her bike! How fun seeing everyone hanging out and the mascot!! I loved that they debated each other. I love where this story is going! Oh no! Poor Will, losing twice? Awwww flirting over juice pong! Woot!! A's for the two of them that's awesome!!

@OJenn Oooo you used that light! I've been wanting to, but haven't found the right spot yet :) I love the kitchen too. The bedroom looks really good! Can't wait to see them at university.

@Kiwicantdie We will be crazy cat ladies together <3 I'm glad you're safe from the flooding. I googled to see where you were :) I'm in NH just to be fair :) hehe

Oh no Emilia...but I can see why she's crying out for attention! Selene definitely looks scary when she's angry! That's my Chloe...minimize conflict...good girl! That room looks pretty good for no effort! They look so cute playing at the doll house. I'm happy that Ridge moved in and I'm also happy for another nooboo! How is Mathias looking better and better every time I see him?? I love the interaction with Derek. In my story it was Ridge who got left out in the cold. I think it was because he pulled that getting married crap he pulled with Aurora! Scoundrel! It's so funny to see them crying because they can't have a dog. I'm thinking about that too though. Lawrence and Kelsey may need every slot available for kids! OMG that picture of Rory on the pool! I have children falling into water stories!! They all ended well though so all is good :) hehehe I loved the final picture. It's a great family shot though how surprising to see Selene with the baby! I'm sorry about my comments. I started glazing over but I wanted to post so here they are :)
  • Options
    EMSimmer30EMSimmer30 Posts: 181 Member
    Mini Update

Gabe has reached the top of his career and finished his aspiration all before he has reached elder! Our current heir, Adair, has become a teen and decided he wants to become a world famous celebrity once he is an YA.

Teen Adair Lovell(heir gen 6)
    U05JhGs.png

wHC8k45.png
  • Options
    I have a new avatar! Cute little toddler from a different challenge I was playing. It distracted me from my Lion and Lamb families. I'll get back to them very soon. :blush: Thanks everyone for your lovely comments.

@JordanNicoleJJ - All of those university pictures had me bouncing in my chair. I can't wait to see the 'roommates' get together. Yay for A+. It was fun to see that she was great at juice pong. lol Incredible pictures and story! I can't wait for more. I LOVE your founding Sims and their back stories!

@OJenn Thanks! I love your Sim's home. I hope they get lots of scholarships! Yay for Uni!

@amadazulsim lol Layton might think he can skip out but Laura isn't one to be halted when it comes to education. :joy: Yay for more babies! Poor Kia. lol

@Kiwicantdie I laughed so many times reading your story. I have no idea what to comment on because it was all so so... so hilariously wonderful. Congrats on the last nooboo. It made me laugh when you wanted to toss your PC out the window because of the surprise baby. All of the kids are super cute! I can't wait to see them grow up. That diner is gorgeous! I REALLY want to build and have one of my families run one now. Maybe pass it down through the generations. :smiley: Selene acts tough but deep DEEP down, I think she really cares about the kids. lol

@EMSimmer30 Adair looks awesome! Working towards becoming a world famous celebrity is going to be so much fun! :smiley:

• Options
    I just did a survey for a stuff pack and I am SAD. I don't want any of that stuff. I just want a functioning wedding, or to not do dishes in the bathroom, or for my dryer and fireplace not to set the house on fire ALL THE TIME. I wish if they were going to poll the community they would actually do a poll that asked us what we want instead of what we want from a bunch of crap options.
  • Options
    @Kiwicantdie I thought I was the only one that wanted to rush through childhood. Omg they do way to much. lol
    Emilia is a little handful I see. You definitely have a full house. Aurora looked so cute while she was in labor. Awww I am sorry you didn't have a little boy. I can't wait to see how the new little one looks.

@debjameswhite I hope that you feel better soon. Take care. I did the survey too. I wasn't to thrilled with the options but hey maybe next time we will get some better ones next time.

@EMSimmer30 Adair definitely has the look to make it as a celebrity. He is handsome.

Alright now for a small update.

Kia just loves to cook. I wish she could cook at her restaurant. :(
    So she just settles for cooking wonderful meals for her family. They appreciate it though.
    ikvEjG6.png
    Zc3ZiTD.png
    MP7RHk2.png
    Si is feeling a little frisky after dinner. Kia is playing hard to get. lol
    AXOdiIS.png
    She gives in eventually.
    SZF7ZTR.png
    Well that evening led to an unexpected pregnancy.
    YvmY5d8.png
    Kia doesn't know how to tell Si.
    7PVYoqI.png
    When she finally gets the chance to tell him he looks upset.
    AxMZoFq.png
    PJNVw2E.png
    cB9AYLI.png
    Now they are just trying to figure out what to do.
    oBkUcMA.png
    ]
  • Options
    Mini Update

Jason has reached level 10 in gardening, completed his aspiration and aged up to a full adult! Our twins, Alder and Ash have become teens. Alder wants to befriend the world and Ash(the shy one) wants to become an author. Also, I misspoke about what Adair wants, not a world famous celebrity but a master actor(I did not realize there were two different aspirations so closely related and got them mixed up).

Teen Alder
    ZW9qsv6.png

DMtj3gp.png

Teen Ash
    JqFpMKt.png

pFZIQI2.png
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @kiwicantdie - Oh Selene and her priorities lol, at least she is somewhat disciplining Emilia? Aww the twins have a super cute room though ♥ I sort of feel for Ridge even if he is having to pull double duty. The diner looks great, even with the bald hostess with the mostest ;) I think Selene enjoys the fame and adoration, who needs a celeb disguise? Oh Aurora, seems she forgot how much fun pregnancy was. Haha I actually love Selene she is the best and Elaine's face :lol: Look at all those babies in the house now wowzers you have your hands full for sure.

@amadazulsim - Kai looks like her cooking level is pretty happy with her fancy seasoning skills haha. Poor Si had to go through a few different feelings before being happy about the oops baby lmao

@EMsimmer30 - Aww Ash's author aspiration fits his personality ♥
  • Options
    @OJenn Yes, I was so happy with his(Ash) teen roll. He wants to be an author, is good as well as creative and I just see so much of myself in him. I love him to pieces! I kind of wish he was my heir but I know that the position and pressure would really not be good for him and thus remind myself that it is a good thing he did not turn out to be heir. Of all of my extras that I only casually follow, mostly to keep up with the family tree, he is the one I probably will look in on most often and will play sometimes even if his life story does not contribute to the challenge in the end.
  • Options
    @amadazulsim Yeah deleting CC always is a pain in the butt because of the random NPC's who are naked and bald lol. I think I weeded them all out by now, but once in a while there's still one appearing. Thank you for your comments! And welcome back of course. I don't think I told you I'm sorry for your loss, I'm glad you're feeling as OK as you can be.

Your diner is super cute! Did you build it yourself? Amy really does look like her dad, except for the hair of course. Kia is gorgeous and I love Blossom too. Aww Si isn't excited about another pregnancy? :anguished: I'm glad he felt better later on, they'll be OK. It's only 3 babies (I hope haha).

@SimCave I do have Risky WooHoo on but it's not high and so far they've been lucky. I'm glad you liked the apartment! There's gonna be a few more pictures in it, but I actually just moved Fawn to her new house (which I spent 4 days on, you'll see why once I show it). You're not strange btw, I love laundry rooms too :joy: I was so excited when that pack came out. My favorite thing in Sims 3 was building laundromats. And then have sims fall in love while doing their laundry there haha.

Awww Laura looks so excited to be pregnant. I guess that's good since she has to be happy for two :joy: Layton looks like he just choked on a bite of food. At least he has an excuse. I'm glad they got to meet the celebrity! And look at Layton scoring himself an autograph :yum:

@debjameswhite I'm super excited for the many kids lol. Ikr! Those pancakes look so tasty, yesterday I was playing and Jace finally got some out of the fridge, 4 days after Fawn made them. So I'm guessing Jace has a thing for leftovers :yum:

I wasn't super excited about the stuff pack survey either. Although I could appreciate the arts & crafts thing I guess, but I'd rather have something wedding themed too and have them fix all of the issues with the weddings.

@JordanNicoleJJ I didn't expect to be bored with Del Sol Valley so quicky, but I don't think it's the world, but knowing that it's a temporary place for Fawn. It really felt like she was doing her thing over there while life continued for the rest of her family. Also, the only thing she was doing was doing auditions, getting gigs and having Jace over every now and then :joy: It got a little boring. Thank you for the compliments on Fawn's new outfits! Yea Evil Reed is married with babies and everything, but I did see a notification yesterday that he was having relationship issues. I was too late to get a screenshot :disappointed: After you mentioned it, I did think about giving her roommates, but at that point I was already considering moving her out soon so I ended up spending 4 days on decorating her new house lol.

I love your new university/eventually Willow Creek couple! They are so different :smiley: And their backstories are amazing. I can't wait to see how studious Virginia will fall for outgoing William. The house is crappy but at least they have their own place and not a dorm :yum: Are they sharing a bedroom? Or are there two bedrooms? OMG that campus looks so cool and I love that they added bikes to the game! Your university gameplay makes me jealous, it looks really cool :joy: Geoffrey totally looks like a dean there, he's like 'sup boys, carry on'. OMG a football game?! Could you follow them there or is it a rabbithole event? Omg I'm Virginia making appetizers for a beerfest :joy: The poor girl. So classy amidst these cavemen. But hey, there seems to be more to her than meets the eye. Interesting :wink: I have a feeling Will is being a bad influence on Virginia :joy: Oh they aced it?! Didn't expect that, I mean a kegger is not a great prep for finals.

@OJenn Wow your renovations look amazing. I just spent days decorating Fawns new home (which is BIG) so I have renewed respect for coming up with original room ideas. Picking out paints and floors is so hard.

@Kiwicantdie You have a good attitude towards CC! I should totally adopt that. I'm already tempted to just move my old CC folder back into my game, but I'm not going to. Haha thank you for the Jace/Fawn (Jawn? Face?) love. I think it's because they are so loved up. Fawns CC-less outfits look good too, but it's not the same as the CC dresses. Less of an X-factor lol.

I laughed so hard at Selene being the mom all of a sudden because Emilia dared touch her sacred WooHoo location. The poor child, she has no idea. OMG she's such a brat, letting poor Chloe clean up the mess. I'm sort of glad Ridge has to juggle two families because he never should've run off and get married to another woman (we just pretend MCCC doesn't exist). It's cute that he gets to be with his kids more though. It's hilarious that you have these power women and Ridge gets to be a barista :joy: The men in this game are just here to carry on the family name. And genetics. OMG ANOTHER BABY?! Aurora is being this happy on purpose it seems. Just to smite you. Aww no dog? :neutral: Not laughing anymore. Aagh that picture of Rory next to the pool. And Aurora is in the background not giving a rats 🐸🐸🐸🐸. It's already a good thing that Ridge joined the family :yum: Btw, I'm all for only pretty boys in your game, they are way cuter. For a split second I thought you were gonna have a boy, but looks like Rory secured the heir crown. I'm OK with that though.

@EMSimmer30 Adair is very handsome! That hairstyle fits him perfectly. I'm excited to see him become the famous chef he wants to be!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top