Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Expansion Pack Ideas

Comments

• Options
    gasaiyunox33gasaiyunox33 Posts: 11 New Member
    I have been out of the sims game for 6 years, but really hope they do a University/college expansion pack/game pack again.
  • Options
    KEITHS598KEITHS598 Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love to see a Sims4 Friends and Neighbors where the sims could walk to their friends homes or drive cars when they want to go out.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I want a dating/nightlife type pack that will enhance lots like nightclubs that are so boring right now. I want to see Mrs. Crumplebottom spawn like in past games and smack Sims with her purse using romance interactions. I want bands my Sims can dance to and more activities and romance interactions to enhance it all and my Sim able to pick up its date in a car not just poofing there together.

Features:
    - Cars
    - Turn-ons/offs
    - Create a band (Pick members the genre of music and who plays what instrument or sings)
    - Slow dancing
    - More romance interactions

Gameplay objects:
    - Photo booth
    - In-ground hot tub
    - Pool table
    - Cologne stand (can be sold in stores like Sims 2)
    - Drums
    - Bass
    - Stage (Placeable in bars and nightclubs where bands can play and make money doing so.)

NPCs:
    - Mrs. Crumplebottom
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    SkejiSkeji Posts: 1 New Member
    the game isn't as good at the 3rd one.
    sims 4 really needs improving, like badly! even with there fancy stuff packs, expansions it's still missing quite a bit. Heres a few ideas I have.

Open world.
    sims that can drive. Cars. Boats Bikes. ect ect
    more interaction with new-born baby.
    world creator, town/world editor.
    options to have empty worlds where can start from the beginning.

sim primary school/high school and college/universty should be included where we should get the option to tag along to the school/high school.
    also there should be more teen jobs.
    Lots of different kinds of jobs..so far its been boring.
    even make it intresting by adding retirement homes for the old sims. that would be fun which could include jobs of healthcare so on.

the marrige thing when getting married and other sims last name doesnt change..thats really really annoying still.
    Also more detail about the family tree.

Also should be a option to have a job as social worker? for the old sims and young sims.
    that could be intresting!

should also be a option when a sim dies to either keep (ashes/grave or move them to grave yard)
    is there a grave yard?

for the toddlers their should be a option for 4 days of the week to send them to Nursery school. from 8am - 2pm. it should be a option to enroll them in nursery or not.

In the sims 3 we could customise objects to make them have diffrent patterns and be diffrent colours and even add our own in the game. they should bring back that for the sims 4.
  • Options
    ashley247ashley247 Posts: 74 Member
    edited May 2019
    I would love to see an expansion or game pack for dating and romance like the Sims 1 Hot Date. There could be an online dating service through the phone or computer. It also could include the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 matchmaker from The Sims 2. I loved the attraction and chemistry system from The Sims 2 and would love to see it implemented for The Sims 4. I loved to be able to “scope the room” and the lightening bolts.
  • Options
    alexxcaughtfirealexxcaughtfire Posts: 55 Member
    1) Name - "Getting Out At Night" Think sims nightlife (but we already have vampires tho they would mesh GREAT with this pack with the edition of night jobs) And with much more!!
    Town - "Downtown Myshuno"
    I think that alot of aspects from Myshuno would be cool, like high rises etc, maybe not every building but they didn't quite nail the downtown aspect as much and even if you don't have San Myshuno and wanted this it could be a seperate town dedicated to a downtown feel. Brick, low end dive bar venues as well as high rise invite only venues. More club like features that could add things new to this pack but also utilize other packs (use djs, dancing etc)
    New venue type "Venue / Arena" depending on the size of your venue it will either be considered a venue or arena depending on how many sims it could seat / stand. Would you sta up to code? Could add a fun new community lot type that your sims could run too. Could be used for - Concerts - New thing with new venue where there are random bands that come through or if your sim is in a band thats rising or becoming a rising popstaR (both new to pack) they maybe could get asked to play the venue (side cash) With this venue and pack could be introduced- night jobs. a job your sim can take As a second job or if they'd just rather be with the night life instead of 9-5 could now play in bands / become solo postAR musicians or take on dj or bartending / bussing jobs. Other than concerts could now introduce Wrestling Rings with this venue type, you can do regular or masked libre style and this now gives venues more than one purpose and more than one event type so you could definitely have multiple or host each type of event in these lots within a sim week!
    "Recording studio" (ive made a reaLly cool one for now if anyone wants to check it out in the gallery i'm alexxcaughtfire) a functionable studio where your sim can go and shaRe their recordings and get either rejected, or accepted and asked to sign a record deal. There of course would be catches to this and could also double as a place where you could have radio shows / host podcasts and get Asked to live play / speak so alot of different skills could be utilized in these new venues

-Key New Items
    *Drum Kit and Bass guitar / stand up bass - Completes a band with everything else we got.. (Bands could be lik 2-8 sims) anywhere from 4 drummers and a singer or no singer a violinist a keyboardist and a dj could also include a writer so any sim with at least a point in any musical instrument or singing or writing could be added members. Controlled in a way like clubs with a hangout / practice space meetings perks etc.
    *Bring back caged dancing from sims 1 - pretty self explanitory but when put in clubs could "hire sim to dance" etc. Perfect for clubs and would be cool for vip areas of arenas / venues or for sides / back of stages.

-Key New Gameplay Additions
    *Add sneaking out / sneaking or trying juice for teens.
    *Control / manage your own band or get a solo popstar record debut.
    *Perform live concerts! Will you get encored and begged for more or boo-ed off the stage? You can now use this as a side gig for a little extra spending money or quit your day job and try to hit the big time arenas. Choices for charectors and stories are there.
    *Become a professional wrestler! Gives your sims something fun to get out and see on a friday night and gives more ambitious/ athletic sims something to become! Option for different look when wrestling to create a persona or a masked get up. Also a new "night job" / Side gig. But could be all your sim did for money if you choose.
    *Festivals?! Once a sim year each venue / arena will host a camping or hotel festival with music all day / night RAVE SCENE PLEASE
    *Flow skill- hoops, poi, staffs, levitation wands, gloves PLEASE could have regular day ones (cheap) and led ones and fire ones (Medium to high price and skill levels)
    *Bus/train/metro tranisit stations to give more downtown feels

-New Aspirations
    *Big timer _ Hit it big as a band. Trait when complete- World Renowned- your band made it big and everyone knows you. blessing and a curse.
    *Sim behind the scenes- you write for the band which as most know, no one knows. you cAn try to persuade the band to spreAd the true writers name or you can hide in the shadows since you wish not to perform. Trait unlocked- Lyrical genius. every song or poem sim writes will bring other sims chills and more emotional sims to tears, any written by this sim is a masterpiece.
    *Owner of the Artists-your sim will have to own a record company / recording venue or a venue/arena venue. Trait unlocked-5 star deliverer- this sim really DELIVERS weather its amazing artists in concert or amazing singles on the radio again and again any community lot this sim owns will now be considered 5 star. Can only be got with this trait.
    *Wrestlemaniac-(named after something in america called wrestle mania i thought this was perfect) your sim wants to rise to the top as a wrestler! trait unlocked- Thunder Guns- your sim wins any fight, brawl or match and now makes more cash when performing for night gigs.

-Main CAS editions
    *headphones
    *Rave Kandi
    *Band tees (could add a chosen logo to bands if it is utilized like a club)
    *more alternative fashion - goth, pastel goth, edm rave fashion
    *colorful hair/rocker 80s hair
    *libre masks / wrestler personas
    *carry an item - flow prop(hoops, poi, levitation wand) or guitar on your back or in a bag so you can naturally be that guy, or girl haha

I HAVE IDEAS FOR OTHER PACKS BUT I COULD KEEP GOING FOR DAYS ON JUST THIS ONE so i'm just posting this for now
  • Options
    ItsProbablyMeItsProbablyMe Posts: 17 Member
    I want an in-depth aquarium/animal expansion like imagine zoo tycoon cross with your sims, I think that would be so cool but obviously, it is a lot of work.
  • Options
    godagarahgodagarah Posts: 7 New Member
    add an occult plantsim possibly? oh and another for lycanthropy and maybe add variants of lycanthropy to spice it up abit
  • Options
    LoliGilLoliGil Posts: 30 Member
    Sims 4: Hotels and Vacations

Careers:
    Hotel Manager
    Tour Guide

New Features:
    Hotels
    More destination worlds
    Management Skill
    A higher build height

New items:
    Elevators
    New beds
    New chairs
    Vending machine
    Check in counter
    Region specific decorations

Aspiration:
    Magnificent Manager - Successfully get a hotel to five stars
    I have 99 problems and spiral stairs would solve at least 13
    Origin ID: Emilissa
  • Options
    mikki624mikki624 Posts: 1 New Member
    Can we have an expansion or even an update where when a sim buys a home it's an fixer-upper home? Like in the mobile app where they uncover dusty furniture and clean up trash and fix a broken sink or something. I think it would be a fun addition to the game and more realistic too
  • Options
    Sophielx09Sophielx09 Posts: 3 New Member
    We Desperately Need A University Pack, Everyone wants it so why don't they just make it already. and add create a world tool. the world in this game are not that big. sims team need to look back at sims 2 & 3 and see what games were popular. and want people really want in the sims 4. not a Magic stuff pack that noone wants.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Sophielx09 wrote: »
    We Desperately Need A University Pack, Everyone wants it so why don't they just make it already. and add create a world tool. the world in this game are not that big. sims team need to look back at sims 2 & 3 and see what games were popular. and want people really want in the sims 4. not a Magic stuff pack that noone wants.

Magic is one of the most requested packs so I'm not sure what you mean there.
  • Options
    deeman190deeman190 Posts: 99 Member
    I've posted about this before. I think a Farming EP would be fun. I like the thought of Sims being able to raise farm animals such as horses, chickens, cows, goats, turkeys etc.
  • Options
    vampiricdreams31vampiricdreams31 Posts: 219 Member
    edited June 2019
    Hey guys, I've been absent from the Sims community for quite some time now, but I've finally got back into playing TS4. I wanted to add my two cents to the conversation. Here's what I would like to see on the lines of expansions in the near future.

The Sims 4 New Generation EP

* New World: Belladonna Bay with 5 new districts
    Neighborhood #1- Historic District- visit historic landmarks and visit Belladonna Cemetery.
    Neighborhood #2- Art District
    Neighborhood #3- Grandview- shopping area w/apartment living
    Neighborhood #4- Belladonna Gardens- gated community
    Neighborhood #5- The Bay- swim in the bay and visit PIer Park Amusement Park.

* Memories return- Scrapbook, learn more about your family ancestry by visiting Town Hall and research in the Records Archives, and document life events with your handy video camera.

* Expand your Family Tree with aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins, step-parents, great grandparents, and even conjure up your Sim's Fairy Godmother.

* Child sim's can hangout in treehouses and blanket forts, perhaps even befriend their Imaginary Friend.

* Experience new family events: Family Reunion; Baby Shower; Anniversary and mourn a loss of a family member at Funerals.

* Midlife Crisis makes a comeback.

* Take the family out to get a Family Portrait together or have your family portrait painted by a professional artist.

* Take on a new profession(s)- Caretaker and care for the elderly. Have a ghost wondering around, call in a Ghost Hunter and release ghosts back into the Nether, or become a professional Haunter by having your Sim's ghost terrorize the living as a Poltergeist.

* NPC Burglar, Police Officer and EMT make a comeback.

* New Skills: Documenting (Video Camera), Haunting (only achievable as a ghost)

* New Venues- Town Hall and Cemetery (with Crypt Exploration)

* Sim's can inherit family heirlooms, be included in Wills and inherit the family home and/or business.

* New Family Perks- Blessed and Cursed

* New Hobbies- Arts & Crafts, Scrapbooking, Documenting and Paranormal Investigating.

* New Family Gameplay- family game night with board games, card games, and playing Make believe with grandchildren

* Cloning returns

* Build a Time Machine and travel into the past to learn more about your Sim's family heritage, meet your ancestors, but don't change the past because it can alter the present and future.

* Take the family to Pier Park and take a ride on the Shooting Star roller coaster, have your Sim's first kiss on the Ferris Wheel, walk-through the Haunted House for a good scare, take a ride on the Carousel, and try your luck with a Chance game- win big or go home broke.

* Explore the Crypt- teen's can dare each other to venture into the Crypt to find collectibles or run into a lingering ghost.

* Spiral Staircases make a comeback.

* Protect your family with Alexa Home Security System with high-tech security cameras so no burglar can break-in.

* Keep your Sim healthy by having EMTs check-in on your Sim or family member when sick.

* New Buy Mode Objects: Stroller, Video Camera, Bunk Bed and Murphy Bed.

* New CAS: Wrinkles, Age Spots, Walker/Cane & Body Slider

* New Emotions: Grief, Excitement and Fear

* New Deaths- Scared to Death and Death by Murphy Bed.

* New Online and Phone App- Roots: get connected with other Sim's related to your Sim. Be notified about baby showers, anniversaries and deaths. Receive notifications about heirlooms and inheritances.

* Family Reunion- have a BBQ with distant relatives and partake in Potato-Sack Race, Three-Legged Race and Tug-of-War to win Family of the Year Trophy.

The Sims 4 Finding Love EP

* Chemistry System returns with enhanced Turn on's/Off's, Dreams & Fears, Like & Dislikes.

* Online Dating App

* New Skill- Romance

* New Writing Genres: Romance Novel & Romance Advice Column (helps with Romance Skill)

* New Active Career- Matchmaker- set up Speed Dating and Blind Dating events, find the perfect match and help hopeless romantics find true love.

* New Freelance Job- Wedding Coordinator

* New Part-Time Jobs- Wedding Singer, DJ & Caterer

* New Dance Styles- Wedding Waltz and Slow Dancing

* New Dishes- Chocolate-covered Strawberries and Oysters

* New Drinks- Champagne and Love Potion #9

* New Harvestable- Passion Fruit (helps with concocting Love Potion #9)

* New Instrument & Skill- Harp

* New Venue- Wedding Chapel and Bed&Breakfast

* New Business- Own and manage a Bed & Breakfast- hire a chef, maid, butler and gardener.

* New Party Events: Bachelor and Bachelorette Party

* New Vacation Destination- Honeymoon Hills- stay at a romantic B&B, visit the vineyard, partake in nectaring and try new nectars, go horseback riding at the stable, and enjoy the views that Honeymoon Hills have to offer.

* Family Tree Extension: In-Law, Ex-Spouse, Step-Child, Half-Sibling

* Extravagant Wedding Event Design System- coordinate the wedding, send out the invitations, hire the caterer, DJ/Wedding Singer, and design the reception. Select Maid of Honor and Best Man for the event.

* New CAS- Body Hair and Nail Slider

* New CAS Clothing- lingerie/sleepwear and Wedding Attire

* New Buy Mode- romantic bedroom and bath set.

* Woohoo in Shower comeback; Woohoo in Bell Tower and Woohoo in Cake

* NPC Cake Dancer returns

The Sims 4 Simple Living EP

* New World: Yesterville with 4 new neighborhoods
    Neighborhood #1- Old Town- shopping area
    Neighborhood #2- Farmington- Rural living area (3 to 4 lots)
    Neighborhood #3- The Farm- (1 lot with gardening, barn and livestock)
    Neighborhood #4- Fairground- community lot

* New Build Mode- Storm Shelter and Livestock Pen

* New Skills- Farming (grow edibles and raise livestock for resources), Canning (using canning station), Tailoring (create clothing)

* New Harvestables- corn, cabbage, alfalfa, soy, egg, milk and flour)

* New Livestock- chicken, cow, goat, sheep, and pig

* New Active Career- Farmer

* New Pet- horse

* New Hobbies- horseback riding, canning, butter churning, and sewing

* Live off the grid using solar panels to power your home, collect rainwater in Water Basins, and power your home using Wind Turbines.

* New NPC animals- crows, coyotes and foxes.

* New Instruments- banjo and upright bass

* Build a storm shelter and protect your Sim from natural disasters.

* Enter your livestock in Blue Ribbon contests at the County Fair and win simoleons.

* Sale harvestables and livestock.

* New Music Genre- Country Western and Bluegrass

* New Dance Style- Boot Scoot

* Woohoo in Hay Bale and Silo

* Partake in Pie-Eating Contest, Strong-Man Contest and BBQ Festival at the County Fair. Try southern cuisine. Go Boot Scootin' and ride fair rides: ferris wheel, tilt-o-whirl, scrambler and slide.

* New Venue/Business- Farmer's Market/Grocery Store

* Help rebuild the town after disaster strikes (meteor shower and tornado)

* New Build/Buy Mode Theme- Rustic/Country Living

* New Aspiration- Field of Dreams

* New Traits that help with becoming a successful farmer and living off the land.

* Rocking Chair, Porch Swing, Coal-Burning Stove, Barrel Tub, Outhouse, Well Crank-draws water from the ground.

Post edited by vampiricdreams31 on
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    "Finding Love" is like The Sims Hot Date right? Your "Simple Life" idea would go great with the Seasons EP. If they do consider making such an expansion pack, they should offer it as a bundle with Seasons.
    Hey guys, I've been absent from the Sims community for quite some time now, but I've finally got back into playing TS4. I wanted to add my two cents to the conversation. Here's what I would like to see on the lines of expansions in the near future.

The Sims 4 New Generation EP

* New World: Belladonna Bay with 5 new districts
    Neighborhood #1- Historic District- visit historic landmarks and visit Belladonna Cemetery.
    Neighborhood #2- Art District
    Neighborhood #3- Grandview- shopping area w/apartment living
    Neighborhood #4- Belladonna Gardens- gated community
    Neighborhood #5- The Bay- swim in the bay and visit PIer Park Amusement Park.

* Memories return- Scrapbook, learn more about your family ancestry by visiting Town Hall and research in the Records Archives, and document life events with your handy video camera.

* Expand your Family Tree with aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins, step-parents, great grandparents, and even conjure up your Sim's Fairy Godmother.

* Child sim's can hangout in treehouses and blanket forts, perhaps even befriend their Imaginary Friend.

* Experience new family events: Family Reunion; Baby Shower; Anniversary and mourn a loss of a family member at Funerals.

* Midlife Crisis makes a comeback.

* Take the family out to get a Family Portrait together or have your family portrait painted by a professional artist.

* Take on a new profession(s)- Caretaker and care for the elderly. Have a ghost wondering around, call in a Ghost Hunter and release ghosts back into the Nether, or become a professional Haunter by having your Sim's ghost terrorize the living as a Poltergeist.

* NPC Burglar, Police Officer and EMT make a comeback.

* New Skills: Documenting (Video Camera), Haunting (only achievable as a ghost)

* New Venues- Town Hall and Cemetery (with Crypt Exploration)

* Sim's can inherit family heirlooms, be included in Wills and inherit the family home and/or business.

* New Family Perks- Blessed and Cursed

* New Hobbies- Arts & Crafts, Scrapbooking, Documenting and Paranormal Investigating.

* New Family Gameplay- family game night with board games, card games, and playing Make believe with grandchildren

* Cloning returns

* Build a Time Machine and travel into the past to learn more about your Sim's family heritage, meet your ancestors, but don't change the past because it can alter the present and future.

* Take the family to Pier Park and take a ride on the Shooting Star roller coaster, have your Sim's first kiss on the Ferris Wheel, walk-through the Haunted House for a good scare, take a ride on the Carousel, and try your luck with a Chance game- win big or go home broke.

* Explore the Crypt- teen's can dare each other to venture into the Crypt to find collectibles or run into a lingering ghost.

* Spiral Staircases make a comeback.

* Protect your family with Alexa Home Security System with high-tech security cameras so no burglar can break-in.

* Keep your Sim healthy by having EMTs check-in on your Sim or family member when sick.

* New Buy Mode Objects: Stroller, Video Camera, Bunk Bed and Murphy Bed.

* New CAS: Wrinkles, Age Spots, Walker/Cane & Body Slider

* New Emotions: Grief, Excitement and Fear

* New Deaths- Scared to Death and Death by Murphy Bed.

* New Online and Phone App- Roots: get connected with other Sim's related to your Sim. Be notified about baby showers, anniversaries and deaths. Receive notifications about heirlooms and inheritances.

* Family Reunion- have a BBQ with distant relatives and partake in Potato-Sack Race, Three-Legged Race and Tug-of-War to win Family of the Year Trophy.

The Sims 4 Finding Love EP

* Chemistry System returns with enhanced Turn on's/Off's, Dreams & Fears, Like & Dislikes.

* Online Dating App

* New Skill- Romance

* New Writing Genres: Romance Novel & Romance Advice Column (helps with Romance Skill)

* New Active Career- Matchmaker- set up Speed Dating and Blind Dating events, find the perfect match and help hopeless romantics find true love.

* New Freelance Job- Wedding Coordinator

* New Part-Time Jobs- Wedding Singer, DJ & Caterer

* New Dance Styles- Wedding Waltz and Slow Dancing

* New Dishes- Chocolate-covered Strawberries and Oysters

* New Drinks- Champagne and Love Potion #9

* New Harvestable- Passion Fruit (helps with concocting Love Potion #9)

* New Instrument & Skill- Harp

* New Venue- Wedding Chapel and Bed&Breakfast

* New Business- Own and manage a Bed & Breakfast- hire a chef, maid, butler and gardener.

* New Party Events: Bachelor and Bachelorette Party

* New Vacation Destination- Honeymoon Hills- stay at a romantic B&B, visit the vineyard, partake in nectaring and try new nectars, go horseback riding at the stable, and enjoy the views that Honeymoon Hills have to offer.

* Family Tree Extension: In-Law, Ex-Spouse, Step-Child, Half-Sibling

* Extravagant Wedding Event Design System- coordinate the wedding, send out the invitations, hire the caterer, DJ/Wedding Singer, and design the reception. Select Maid of Honor and Best Man for the event.

* New CAS- Body Hair and Nail Slider

* New CAS Clothing- lingerie/sleepwear and Wedding Attire

* New Buy Mode- romantic bedroom and bath set.

* Woohoo in Shower comeback; Woohoo in Bell Tower and Woohoo in Cake

* NPC Cake Dancer returns

The Sims 4 Simple Living EP

* New World: Yesterville with 4 new neighborhoods
    Neighborhood #1- Old Town- shopping area
    Neighborhood #2- Farmington- Rural living area (3 to 4 lots)
    Neighborhood #3- The Farm- (1 lot with gardening, barn and livestock)
    Neighborhood #4- Fairground- community lot

* New Build Mode- Storm Shelter and Livestock Pen

* New Skills- Farming (grow edibles and raise livestock for resources), Canning (using canning station), Tailoring (create clothing)

* New Harvestables- corn, cabbage, alfalfa, soy, egg, milk and flour)

* New Livestock- chicken, cow, goat, sheep, and pig

* New Active Career- Farmer

* New Pet- horse

* New Hobbies- horseback riding, canning, butter churning, and sewing

* Live off the grid using solar panels to power your home, collect rainwater in Water Basins, and power your home using Wind Turbines.

* New NPC animals- crows, coyotes and foxes.

* New Instruments- banjo and upright bass

* Build a storm shelter and protect your Sim from natural disasters.

* Enter your livestock in Blue Ribbon contests at the County Fair and win simoleons.

* Sale harvestables and livestock.

* New Music Genre- Country Western and Bluegrass

* New Dance Style- Boot Scoot

* Woohoo in Hay Bale and Silo

* Partake in Pie-Eating Contest, Strong-Man Contest and BBQ Festival at the County Fair. Try southern cuisine. Go Boot Scootin' and ride fair rides: ferris wheel, tilt-o-whirl, scrambler and slide.

* New Venue/Business- Farmer's Market/Grocery Store

* Help rebuild the town after disaster strikes (meteor shower and tornado)

* New Build/Buy Mode Theme- Rustic/Country Living

* New Aspiration- Field of Dreams

* New Traits that help with becoming a successful farmer and living off the land.

* Rocking Chair, Porch Swing, Coal-Burning Stove, Barrel Tub, Outhouse, Well Crank-draws water from the ground.

• Options
    lexieloo_xxxlexieloo_xxx Posts: 6 New Member
    I wish Sims 4 expansion packs were as big and full as they were in Sims 3 gameplay wise... Heres just a few of my ideas:

Get to School:

Kindergarten/nursery/day clubs
    - This could be good for working-parent-sims. Here, the toddler could learn skills even whilst their parent is at work.
    - This could also be added as a career.
    - Art could be brought home from what they did that day?

Elementary/Middle school
    - Teacher career
    - Afterschool clubs introduced such as ballet, cubs, study groups, arts & crafts, drama, sports (maybe introduce gymnastics or football), newspaper, chess
    - Competitions to do with your afterschool club
    - Dances
    - Field trips (interactive?)
    - School website – extra studying to keep grades up, homework, school news
    - Parent evenings
    - Fundraisers

High School
    - Teacher career
    - Afterschool clubs & competitions
    - Dances/Prom
    - Graduation
    - School website – but also include college course tests (or what skills you need to start building to get into certain courses)
    - College scouts
    - Join social groups
    - Option to help out with younger kids after school (like a club leader)
    - Fundraisers

Prep/Boarding schools
    - For children and teenagers
    - Could be able to choose whether to play as your sim at boarding school or as the rest of the family.
    - Horses introduced – so there could be like competitions if you’re in a club
    - Visiting days where your parents could come over and also where you could visit the school
    - Different types of boarding school specialising on different areas of education (more expensive) and then one focusing on everything in general

Online Schooling
    - Fees

University/College
    - Visiting days
    - Clubs
    - Social groups
    - Scholarships
    - Dorms
    - Student cafes and hangouts
    - Assignments/tasks/exams
    - Introduce new career options – banking,

Generations

Babies
    - Baby showers
    - Ultrasounds
    - Gender reveals

Toddlers
    - Playdates
    - Parenting groups

Children
    - Playdates
    - Sleepovers
    - Crushes
    - Clubhouse
    - Treehouses
    - Hideouts/dens
    - Have arguments which end in them attempting to run away
    - Curfew

Teenagers
    - Sleepovers
    - Parties
    - Curfews & sneaking out
    - Treehouses
    - More jobs (some interactive?)
    - Trips with friends over the weekend

Young adults
    - Midlife crisis
    - Build companies
    - Dating apps/websites/shows
    - Bucket lists
    - Start-up charities and also fund-me pages

Elderly
    - Retirement parties and homes
    - Wills (you can choose how much money they leave and to whom and other objects)

Get Traveling
    - Able to buy holiday homes and houseboats (new world)
    - Resorts/hotels
    - Be able to own and start up b&b’s and resorts
    - Have lodgers
    - Get exotic illnesses
    - Beach parties
    - Festivals (cultural as well as concerts)
    - Go to town bakeries/religious place (temple)/touristy place (castle/ruins)
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    I don't mean any offense. I personally don't like the thought of going to school with my Sims. I didn't enjoy high school at all. I love the idea of a vacation expansion pack if they had more than just a coastal vacation world in the game. I get the impression that Sims in other "worlds" won't get to visit the neighborhoods in the Island Living EP that is coming out this summer.
    I wish Sims 4 expansion packs were as big and full as they were in Sims 3 gameplay wise... Heres just a few of my ideas:

Get to School:

Kindergarten/nursery/day clubs
    - This could be good for working-parent-sims. Here, the toddler could learn skills even whilst their parent is at work.
    - This could also be added as a career.
    - Art could be brought home from what they did that day?

Elementary/Middle school
    - Teacher career
    - Afterschool clubs introduced such as ballet, cubs, study groups, arts & crafts, drama, sports (maybe introduce gymnastics or football), newspaper, chess
    - Competitions to do with your afterschool club
    - Dances
    - Field trips (interactive?)
    - School website – extra studying to keep grades up, homework, school news
    - Parent evenings
    - Fundraisers

High School
    - Teacher career
    - Afterschool clubs & competitions
    - Dances/Prom
    - Graduation
    - School website – but also include college course tests (or what skills you need to start building to get into certain courses)
    - College scouts
    - Join social groups
    - Option to help out with younger kids after school (like a club leader)
    - Fundraisers

Prep/Boarding schools
    - For children and teenagers
    - Could be able to choose whether to play as your sim at boarding school or as the rest of the family.
    - Horses introduced – so there could be like competitions if you’re in a club
    - Visiting days where your parents could come over and also where you could visit the school
    - Different types of boarding school specialising on different areas of education (more expensive) and then one focusing on everything in general

Online Schooling
    - Fees

University/College
    - Visiting days
    - Clubs
    - Social groups
    - Scholarships
    - Dorms
    - Student cafes and hangouts
    - Assignments/tasks/exams
    - Introduce new career options – banking,

Generations

Babies
    - Baby showers
    - Ultrasounds
    - Gender reveals

Toddlers
    - Playdates
    - Parenting groups

Children
    - Playdates
    - Sleepovers
    - Crushes
    - Clubhouse
    - Treehouses
    - Hideouts/dens
    - Have arguments which end in them attempting to run away
    - Curfew

Teenagers
    - Sleepovers
    - Parties
    - Curfews & sneaking out
    - Treehouses
    - More jobs (some interactive?)
    - Trips with friends over the weekend

Young adults
    - Midlife crisis
    - Build companies
    - Dating apps/websites/shows
    - Bucket lists
    - Start-up charities and also fund-me pages

Elderly
    - Retirement parties and homes
    - Wills (you can choose how much money they leave and to whom and other objects)

Get Traveling
    - Able to buy holiday homes and houseboats (new world)
    - Resorts/hotels
    - Be able to own and start up b&b’s and resorts
    - Have lodgers
    - Get exotic illnesses
    - Beach parties
    - Festivals (cultural as well as concerts)
    - Go to town bakeries/religious place (temple)/touristy place (castle/ruins)

• Options
    edited June 2019
    They probably won't add an open world into TS4. Maybe in TS5. That would take a lot of work!

Post edited by deeman190 on
  • Options
    lexieloo_xxxlexieloo_xxx Posts: 6 New Member
    @deeman190 yeah i was just throwing ideas out with my friends, no offence taken XD
  • Options
    ArourraheroineArourraheroine Posts: 20 Member
    Please make a horse pack - I hope it would include:
    Horse riding trails - riding in the backyard, or other lot. Horse jumps and activities, horse competitions (like in sims 3) Hay borrows, or eating grass - horse stalls. Everything basically that was in sims 3, but integrated into the sims 4 style.

Thank you.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Olden Western Days (1880s to 1910)
    Cellphone gets turned into a wooden telephone.
    A wooden record player can be used off the grid.
    An icebox in the kitchen.
    Can cook & bake in an old dutchoven & fireplace.
    New sowing skill.
    New farming skills.
    Olden days Postal Office.
    New careers: Farmer, Schoolhouse Teacher, Sheriff, Barber, Blacksmith & Storekeeper.
    Sims can time travel & live in the past.
  • Options
    SimsterLivSimsterLiv Posts: 92 Member
    I want like a pack where its heavily focused around like trains, metropolitan area or like an underground tube. But like London inspired city more like 19 or 20th century but modernised. Kinda like coal mining and chimney sweepers kinda like Mary poppins inspired. I know we have Get together which reminds me of germany or british inspired towns and villages but i want this to really be focuse on grubbiness and smokiness to it... if u know what i mean
  • Options
    WoofyWolfzWoofyWolfz Posts: 10 New Member
    ♡ FARMING
    you could keep chickens/sheep/pigs/cows/goats and sell milk/eggs/wool! have a tractor and sell plants at your own lil farmstand. I would really love this.

♡ HORSES
    with horses and unicorns! you can have a barn and ride your horses in horse shows. level up riding skill, and it'd be so cute if you could braid your horse's tails or something ^^

♡ ROYALTY
    where you can be a prince/princess/king/queen and live in a fancy castle and make decisions and be all fancy like that ^^ maybe it'd be a story game, like strangerville. it'd also give players the option to have a medieval game!
  • Options
    atils1995atils1995 Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi there! I posted a year ago or so and some of the things I asked for have been added so here is my updated list of ideas. I am going to categorize my ideas by theme.

Build/Buy Mode:
    Curved and Spiral Stairs
    Bunk Beds
    Blender
    Toaster
    Processor
    Stove Top
    Separate Double Oven
    Normal Sized Telescope
    Soccer Goal
    Baseball Field/Equipment
    TRAMPOLINE
    Tree House
    Ballet Bars
    Gymnastics Equipment (Beams, Bars, Mats)
    Volleyball Net
    Bikes for kids
    Tricycles for toddlers
    Tennis Courts
    Drums
    Skateboard and park

CAS:
    Long High Ponytail for kids
    Messy Bun for kids and toddlers
    2 piece swimsuit/bikini for kids

Game Pack Ideas:

1. Farming Pack- Similar to what everyone else is saying I would also like to see a farming theme pack.
    Includes:
    - A farm/mid-western themed world
    - New Career: Farmer and Grocer
    - Ability to own a farm (livestock or crops) and ability to own and manage a market/grocery store
    - Own, ride, and show horses (Kids, Teens, Adults)
    - Could add in food processor and juicer here
    - Equestrian Skill?
    - New Farming Aspiration
    - New Trait: Horse Whisperer and Green Thumb

2. Amusement Park Pack- Essentially your sims can vacation to/visit a theme park or possibly own one. Since the recent survey, I thought it would be cool if this could be based off of Disney World? Maybe a collaboration.
    Includes:
    - Theme Park Vacation World OR World (Possibly resemble Florida?) with a theme park lot/district and residential area where sims can also live. Potentially have two competing theme parks.
    - Roller Coasters and Rides
    - Hotels/Resorts
    - Possible New Job: Theme Park Owner
    - Purchase souvenirs, theme park family pictures, and meet/pictures with "characters"
    - New theme park food: fun ice cream, funnel cake, nachos, etc.,
    - New Aspiration: Theme Park Junkie

3. "Far Out" Space Pack- This is kind of a fun and unique idea I have. Basically, I am envisioning a "Star Wars" themed world where you can live in space.
    Includes:
    - Space Theme World
    - Spaceship travel
    - Play as alien families
    - Lightsaber skill or become a "space keeper" aka Jedi

4. World Adventures Pack- I sort of would like to see a revamp of Sims 2 Bon Voyage with many worlds to travel to with new experiences.
    Includes:
    - European World (Paris, Italy, Greece, Spain, etc.,)
    - Asian World (Japan)
    - Australia
    - Vacation to these worlds to stay in a hotel OR own a vacation home
    - Learn new skills (martial arts, surfing, etc.,)
    - Learn new foods from that culture
    - Go on adventures (Outback Safari, Tour famous landmarks, Hike, etc.,)
    - New Aspiration: World Explorer
    - New Job: World Trader and Ambassador

5. Vegas Themed Pack- Sims can vacation or live in a Vegas theme world.
    Includes:
    - Ability to own and visit a casino/hotel.
    - New Skill: Gambling
    - New Job: Magician
    - Sims can attend shows

Expansion Packs:

1. Hobbies Pack- Similar to The Sims 2 Free Time where sims can have hobbies and aspirations.
    Includes:
    - Sims have the ability to now participate in a hobby and enhance their skills.
    - Create a schedule- Simmers have the ability to schedule practices and meets/competitions for each hobby.
    - Create a team- Simmers can create teams around sports hobbies and add sims in them/sims add themselves via phone/pc.
    - Hobbies: Baseball/Softball, Basketball, Football, Soccer, Volleyball, Tennis, Gymnastics, Dance, Cheerleading, Lacrosse, Swim & Dive, Golf (older sims maybe?), arts, music, cooking, gardening, video games, skateboarding, etc.,
    - New Skills: Each sport has its' own skill that has to be increased by practicing and using sports equipment.
    - New Interactions: Show off skills (flips, dance routines, cheer stunts, etc.,) and have hobby get togethers (if you have get together)
    - Sims can earn trophies/awards and scholarships for university
    - New uniforms and outfits and of course buy mode objects (listed above in that section)
    - New Jobs: Coaching Career (from little league to professional), Professional Dancer, Own a studio (music, art, dance) and cheer & gymnastics gym)
    - Like in Sims 2, sims can have a hobby they are a natural at (can be determined in CAS).

****The hobbies should be available for children too! I really need them to be able to do more! Please do not cut them out.

2. Winter Theme Pack- I talked about this in my last post in 2018. Since the recent survey I feel like this might be a possibility so I won't really go into detail.

Game play features/improvements:
    Improved babies
    Possibly a new life stage (preteen or small child between toddler and kid) <- I talked about this in my last post
    Kids can walk dogs and run to work out
    Preschool for toddlers
    Ability to have more traits assigned
    More aspirations!
    Create apartments and WORLDS
    Ability to assign sim interests and favorites
    Ability to write sim bios
    Zodiac signs make a return
    Memory System
    More dynamic relationships
    Ability to split families (like if a sim child has divorced parents that they can auto spend the night on certain days maybe not be playable, but it will be automatic)???
    Be able to have more than 8 sims AND pets in a house. The pets aren't even playable and we used to be able to have 8 sims plus 2 playable pets
    Split level homes
    Family Pictures and Outings
    More than 1 sim in a boat
    Cars
    Grocery Stores, Buying Clothes like in the sims 2, more stores to actually buy things at
    Improved restaurants
    More jobs: Modeling, Banker, Dentist, Fashion
  • Options
    Momma_meadow21Momma_meadow21 Posts: 2 New Member
    Here are some things I’ve wished I could do:

With the photography pack - i love it. But can’t do much with it on Xbox - it always freezes or crashes the game. But I always wanted the person being photographed to be able to get “discovered” and be able to become a famous model. Runway shows. The fashion designer for the shows can chose the outfits for each model, and you can be either the model or designer. Also - the ability to take “family portraits”

Social events: bachelor/bachelorette parties, Bridal showers, baby showers, sweet sixteens, holiday parties

A wedding pack : lots of white dresses - all styles - mermaid, all tulle, beaded, lace, rhinestones - veils- chose your bridesmaids and best men. Chose their dresses/tux’s - flower girls, ring bearer (but none should be required if you don’t have anyone to ask) hire a photographer so we can have beautiful pictures to hang. The bride should be able to have her father or another sim walk her down the aisle to give her away. Hire a sim to perform ceremony. Have the ability to dance together - how cute of our sims did the dance from dirty dancing?? He he! You could click on dj booth and chose “traditional first dance” or “fun first dance”

School: pre school, (fun to build this and play as the teacher - or have it as a bussines you can open) elementary school, high school, with ability to join them - like we can in get to work - so if you don’t want to go you don’t have to. But it be cool for teens - especially when it came time for prom - and making friends at school - having to hint for a certain boy to ask you or having to ask someone - I don’t wanna be a scout in high school - I want to play football or be a cheerleader. Make it as state champs? Maybe that get you a scholarship or offer from a university. Go babysitting with teens - speaking of kids, it’s kinda frustrating that my toddlers/children’s aunt/uncle/ grandma ect doesn’t have a way to correct bad behavior - if I live with my mom sim and go to work leaving a child home and grandma- that kid/toddler does anything bad - no one can do anything unless you adopt them As Care giver. Can’t they just get the discipline behavior, calmly. Cause I know there are times I want to do more then yell at!

I was really hoping with the dr career we could open our own private practice - like after completing bio in university. You can work at hospital, or open private practice.

Chose if your religious and what religion you practice if any.

I played the first sims - a little of the 2nd - and then just started playing again, but I remember the sim getting drunk. I kinda was disappointed nothing really happens when they drink now. - and tinder for sims - that be kinda neat to swipe through sims until u see one you like - a pic then a few traits and what career they have - then you can chose contact if you like. It be nice to dial down jealousy until a sim actually asks to be girlfriend/boyfriend unless they have jealous trait. An obit at death- detailing the sims achievements - family - ect - honestly planning a funeral be pretty fun.

I’m always setting up funerals In the back yard - use the podium for someone to give a speech - place a coffin with flowers - maybe a picture of I have it. Some food - the urn for people to mourn - but an open casket would be fun if you wanted - so there could be another awesome career choice be a funeral director- and you can even live at the funeral home- you get calls to pick up sims that die - work with the sim family’s to arrange the services. Interactions like “do you want cremation or burial” - It doesn’t have to replace the grim reaper - just instead of him taking the body - he covers it until the family calls a funeral home. Some tasks after planning would be prepare body. - and this is really kinda odd - I know- but I work in the industry, and it’s a very real part of life. And an expense that can be a lot - some chose to go all out others get cremated and that’s it- but I think we should get the chance to chose which way we say goodbye to sims- maybe we can even donate them to science. I can see grandma in my
    College bio class!