Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Record bank account for Sims 3?

What's the highest amount of money your family has achieved in Sims 3?

Comments

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited February 2019
    That would be §99,999,999 which is the highest that value can go (might be off by one digit there). I tried to have my household sell a property they owned, the sale ended up being for some ridiculous astronomical amount and it went through four times. I was then informed that "There isn't enough money in the world's economy to complete this sale, try again later" or something like that and then the game crashed.

Since that was clearly a glitched property sale from the beginning and I couldn't play forward from it even if I wanted to, guess this doesn't really count? :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    hucker4hucker4 Posts: 122 Member
    How I wish that would happen to me in real life!
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    As igazor said 99 999 999 Simoleons, but my game doesn´t crash if I sell something or my Sims earn their salary, it just says that the money will be put at an account at the Cayman Islands if it will be over this amount! (Got this amount of money because of travelling and moving in to rich families)
  • Options
    OK, I'm at about 7 million, I have a way to go. I don't usually have a game lasting long enough to get much more before a crash. I just have Sims 3 + Seasons, no worlds to travel to. I got the Sims 4, but I wasn't impressed, it's rubbish compared to version 3, it was a waste of money! Real money! Ok, so they slimmed it down to make it run faster, but oh my god, it's so unplayable! You can only see a tiny fraction of the world at a time, then when you move a Sim somewhere, it loads another bit! They royally screwed that up.
  • Options
    KeiomestreKeiomestre Posts: 195 Member
    I once reached the maximum possible (§99,999,999) because of a glitch with festival tickets. I usually transfer the festival tickets from the inventory of one sim to another, so one sim can trade all tickets from the household at once. But eventually I came across a glitch that happens when dragging a stack of tickets from one sim inventory and dropping them again on his/her inventory. Sometimes, this multiplies the stack size by 2.

I had 500 tickets on an inventory, doubled it to 1000, 2000, 4000... So I sold the bugged stack and immediately got to max money. :mrgreen:
    A few sim days later I had to use familyFunds cheat to bring the family money back to 2,000 simoleons, because having infinite money is boring, specially on the family I was playing that almost never buy new stuff.

I have seen this glitch happen on another occasion, but I sold the stack before it got huge.
    ..... ..... ..... ..... My favorite Sims 3 family: THE ENFADONHOS!..... ..... ..... .....
    Vgfhu74.jpg
  • Options
    I find once they buy a few businesses, that they never run short of money anyway.
  • Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    The most I've had a family accumulate was 25-30 million. Most of it was from owning property, aging nectar, and growing red berry beans.