Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Am I alone on this??

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    MissyScabtreeMissyScabtree Posts: 81 Member
    edited February 2019
    I'm on the fence about multi floor homes. I do what you said as well @DeKay. I've used homes with 2 storeys which wasn't so bad. But recently I've been playing smaller homes and make basements to have room for bedrooms etc.

I found it to be not so bad with trying to follow sims around the floors just by clicking on their portraits and it auto zooms to that sims. I have no earthly idea how people can play those gigantic mansion homes that are all over the gallery. THAT would drive me insane :s
    "Silence is the most powerful scream."
  • Options
    luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    I never thought about this but I'll have to give it a try and see if I notice a difference. I nearly always use and build two story homes because that's what it's like where I live. It would be nice to see everything at once on a single floor, but I also like the idea of "out of sight out of mind."

ahem shameless plug for anyone looking for a single story home or a ranch home...I have one up on the gallery under this same username 😉
  • Options
    FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    You're definitely not alone, but it has made me realize that I need to focus more on adding all my build styles to the gallery. I thought I was alone in my preference for single-story too, so I rarely share my one-story builds. I always feel like my multi-level houses look more appealing but that could also be because my personal one-story builds are more about gameplay and less about outside appearance. :D
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    I've played two story houses recently but I do prefer single story houses.