Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

That moment when.....(insert funny stuff that happened randomly that made you laugh out loud)

that moment when....your playing with the drone and it lands outside and you can't get it back and you can see it from your apt window....

Comments

• Options
    QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    That moment when a sim shows up to the gym naked and hairless...
    Frm_Weird_HairlessGym.png?w=584
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • Options
    cornflake88cornflake88 Posts: 368 Member
    Your toddler learns how to levitate from flash cards. Even dad looks surprised!
    x5zZt52.png
  • Options
    sprootsproot Posts: 590 Member
    That moment when your sims are woohooing and their raccoon jumps onto the bed :/
    IMG-6587.gif
  • Options
    WarpStarsWarpStars Posts: 17 Member
    That moment when your Sims have a child, and the child looks exactly like the mother's brother instead of her husband.
  • Options
    PotbelijoPotbelijo Posts: 23 Member
    That moment when your ‘player’ sim is breaking off all his overly clingy romance attachments at a party and the butter starts running around naked.
  • Options
    PotbelijoPotbelijo Posts: 23 Member
    [quote="VinnieDeLorien;c-16880895"]That moment when your ‘player’ sim is breaking off all his overly clingy romance attachments at a party and the butter starts running around naked.[/quote]
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 can’t edit my post. Butler! The butler was naked!
  • Options
    ShepardShepard Posts: 125 Member
    That moment when your sim is too hungry to cook what you asked them for, so they cancel the action after taking out the ingredients, goes to the fridge, grabs new ingredients and cooks something else.

Bonus frustration: The counter is now full from the old plate with ingredients, sim yells and puts new plate on the floor. Sim dies.
  • Options
    Evalyn326Evalyn326 Posts: 167 Member
    That moment when your sim is flirting with another sim at his wedding.

I was so annoyed!
  • Options
    StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    That moment when the romance festival is on the same day as neighborhood brawl and the women are beating the heck out of their loves, high on the tea.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    That moment when your butler decides that it's a good idea to mop up puddles in the middle of a thunderstorm...only to get zapped. Darwin award level stupidity right there.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,121 Member
    edited December 2018
    BRBLGDc.jpg
    My first actor Sim went to a party and let one loose! The other Sims' reactions were funny :D!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    That moment when three Sims appear at the same spot somewhere and become one.
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited December 2018
    That moment when your active sim, who is home alone, walks past the closet and hears it crying.

(Just happened to me...and it momentarily freaked me out. What I didn't realize was that one of the people who has a key to my sim's house hand come over and gone straight to the closet to cry)
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    That moment when you think your homeless Sim is alone on the lot fixing his toilet, so you quickly go get a snack and come back to see this...

y5UcWsb.png

Heath got the "can not unsee" embarrassed moodlet from this incident. I'm guessing now the Jang Dude used the toilet while Heath was fixing it (ewwww), but I didn't know what to think at first. It looks like...o.O well, you can come to your own conclusions. I'll just leave it at that. lol
  • Options
    astera00astera00 Posts: 267 Member
    I've shared this elsewhere, but I still find it funny. Anyone care to caption it, because I certainly have no idea what he's doing :D

w0eYTLo.png
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,784 Member
    edited December 2018
    While I was serenading my boyfriend whose a proper celebrity, fans kept walking up to him asking for his autograph and he kept saying no until I finished singing/serenading to him using the microphone. LOL because I love the look they give and the hand movement when they so no to the fans. Perfect boyfriend.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    That moment when your neighbour asks to come in to get something to eat, makes an extraordinary dish, leaves it on the counter, then takes a bowl of cereal and eats that instead. Seriously, Raj? For real? :lol:
  • Options
    MizzSammii3MizzSammii3 Posts: 26 Member
    That moment when your male alien Sim gets abducted, probed, and pregnant. :open_mouth:
  • Options
    MizzSammii3MizzSammii3 Posts: 26 Member
    > @MizzSammii3 said:
    > That moment when your male alien Sim gets abducted, probed, and pregnant. :open_mouth:

Bruh. That's your people, though!
  • Options
    MilwayLangMilwayLang Posts: 180 Member
    That moment when one of my vampire sim's spouse was caught cheating and he automatically transformed to his dark form just to drink his spouse's plasma... uncontrollably (maybe for his revenge? LOL)
    Hello, my name is Soop Kreem. You can check my Adams' Family Tree

yh.jpg
  • Options
    MilwayLangMilwayLang Posts: 180 Member
    That moment when your male alien Sim gets abducted, probed, and pregnant. :open_mouth:

Same here :D
    Hello, my name is Soop Kreem. You can check my Adams' Family Tree

yh.jpg
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,784 Member
    The moment I'm looking all over for my butler and I can't find him because my mansion is so big in Get Famous. By the way, he was swimming in the pool. lol. Thanks for improving the butler as I can now tell him to go to sleep. You just have to have a Butler when you are famous.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    The moment I'm looking all over for my butler and I can't find him because my mansion is so big in Get Famous. By the way, he was swimming in the pool. lol. Thanks for improving the butler as I can now tell him to go to sleep. You just have to have a Butler when you are famous.

I'm on my second Butler at the moment. Had to tweak him and his traits till he looked quite suitable. And I do get that problem as well. It's like playing hide and seek!

That moment when you look around the grounds of your house and suddenly see a zapped paparazzi sim on your front lawn. Clearly they're too stupid to not bother a celebrity when there's a flippin' thunderstorm going on.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    That moment when you look around the grounds of your house and suddenly see a zapped paparazzi sim on your front lawn. Clearly they're too stupid to not bother a celebrity when there's a flippin' thunderstorm going on.

Hahaha -- serves them right!

BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • Options
    CameronLineageCameronLineage Posts: 355 Member
    That moment when your Elder 1st gen legacy starters celebrate their Anniversary, make it a great holiday, do the little cheery thing, and drop dead of old age. (I think I am scarred for life).