Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Charlie's Dunder Mifflin Mafia! (The Office) Town Win!

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    But... Good luck, everyone. :smile:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,639 Member
    Rude.
    tumblr_mf9dugSuFQ1rxbaoto4_250.gif

You should have used the "first of all, how dare you?" gif. :joy:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Rude.

Lol.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    Rude.

Fair enough. But it's not like I defended myself very strongly.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Rude.

Fair enough. But it's not like I defended myself very strongly.

True. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Sorry Zinnia!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Guess I was wrong
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    Sorry Zinnia :/
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • Options
    There was no kill last might. Day three has started.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Charlie, can I be made all-knowing?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Broncos. Who did you jailkeep last night. I can think of only 3 possibilities.
    1. That person is mafia and you blocked their kill.
    2. That person is town and you protected them.
    3. Mafia didnt send a kill.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    Yeah. Maybe Broncos stopped the kill. But I'm also afraid the Mafia didn't send in a kill to trick us.

In any case, we still have 2 confirmed townies to work off of.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    Broncos. Who did you jailkeep last night. I can think of only 3 possibilities.
    1. That person is mafia and you blocked their kill.
    2. That person is town and you protected them.
    3. Mafia didnt send a kill.

I completely forgot the jailkeeper can protect people, so unless mafia decided not to kill last night the person Bronco's targeted is either town or mafia
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • Options
    Potential lynch choices for today

Me
    Erin
    Kitty
    Rose

• Options
    edited September 2018
    Charlie, can I be made all-knowing?

Sure. I’m not gonna do the whole dundie thing anymore.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Maybe the Mafia did try to send in a kill? I think the Mafia would try to kill Broncos after her claim, and they know that the jailkeeper can't protect herself. Assuming the Mafia tried to kill Broncos, there's only a 1 in 5 chance that Broncos could block last night's kill. And because she did, that person is likely to have attempted to get rid of her last night.

Of course, this is all based on the assumption that the Mafia tried to kill Broncos, which I think is the most logical move.

• Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Yeah. Maybe Broncos stopped the kill. But I'm also afraid the Mafia didn't send in a kill to trick us.

Im a little nervous about that too. XD
  • Options
    Maybe the Mafia did try to send in a kill? I think the Mafia would try to kill Broncos after her claim, and they know that the jailkeeper can't protect herself. Assuming the Mafia tried to kill Broncos, there's only a 1 in 5 chance that Broncos could block last night's kill. And because she did, that person is likely to have attempted to get rid of her last night.

Of course, this is all based on the assumption that the Mafia tried to kill Broncos, which I think is the most logical move.

Good point. Maybe we should attempt to lynch whoever broncos jailed.
  • Options

Unless it's DeKay. Which means the Mafia either didn't send in a kill or tried to kill DeKay instead. :D

• Options

Unless it's DeKay. Which means the Mafia either didn't send in a kill or tried to kill DeKay instead. :D

True, but wouldnt Broncos target someone else to try and confirm them so we have more confirmed townies?
  • Options
    Well, let's see what Broncos has to say.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Well, let's see what Broncos has to say.

Yeah. Lets wait and see what broncos has to say.
  • Options

You didn't send in a kill, right? :grimace: I'm sorry, I still can't shake off the feeling that you are scum.

Kitty replaced Sub so it couldn't be a case of an "inactive mafia who didn't send in a kill".

So, I think there's a high chance that Broncos targetted the mafia last night.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Look guys I’m the jailkeeper. I targeted DeKay last night to see if he bussed his partner or not, I can confirm him town.

I'm still low key offended Broncos thought that I was bussing Bubbz and didn't trust me. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

You didn't send in a kill, right? :grimace: I'm sorry, I still can't shake off the feeling that you are scum.

No. I didnt . i didnt send in anything cause im just a vt.