Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    PurplishSimEaterPurplishSimEater Posts: 563 Member
    @friendsfan367 Attack on Pearl Harbor - the tipping point that US got involved in World War II the following day, Dec. 8, 1941.
    Works in Progress: Fitzgerald Family Fables
    House: Ravenclaw/Pukwudgie | Wand: 12 1/4", Spruce & Phoenix Feather, Hard flexibility | Patronus: Black & White Cat
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    MadameLee wrote: »
    can anyone believe that Dec the 6 and Dec 7th were anniversary of bad events? the 6th one was Canadian thing and it was the 100th anniversary

Yes, Dec 6th marked the 100th anniversary of the Halifax explosion, where a munnitions ship and another ship collided in the harbor resulting in an explosion that basically levelled Hallifax and thousands of lives were lost. (I'm a Canadian, too :)

@SoulGal7 According to last Saturday's paper (The Halfix explosion) was what led to the creation of the CNIB which was an off-shoot of a program that Toronto had. It's also was the first time the Red Cross came to the aid of people who weren't in a war zone.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    fKyBC9k.png <the rooms

What can I put in the rooms guys??
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited December 2017
    @MadameLee - that is very cool about the CNIB.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    @friendsfan367 Attack on Pearl Harbor - the tipping point that US got involved in World War II the following day, Dec. 8, 1941.

i actually knew that. but now i'm always having to think. i don't mind but unless its fun i usually forget things. but in highschool i was so good in history i was in the regular class.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    [quote="Bugsie2016;
    if you tell me why you avi has three heads i might let it slide
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    edited December 2017
    fKyBC9k.png <the rooms

@MadameLee Have you got a dungeon?
    Also, how about a cellar?
  • Options
    fKyBC9k.png <the rooms

@MadameLee Have you got a dungeon?
    Also, how about a cellar?

It's a completion house if you get my drift..sort of like on the Bachelor.. ..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Ohh, I see. How about a ballroom?
    Or... what about... do you have an indoor pool? Or your own personal art gallery? Or, what about a gym?
  • Options
    Ohh, I see. How about a ballroom?
    Or... what about... do you have an indoor pool? Or your own personal art gallery? Or, what about a gym?

they have an outdoor pool..and a hot tub which I will be using as one of the competitions.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Not sure when this sale started and haven't confirmed what it's active on (maybe everything?) but there is a coupon code for 30% off your cart: FILLYOURSTOCKING

With that being said, I'm definitely considering getting some packs. I've previously been against stuff packs because they add such little content and only even go 10% off, but for 30% I might justify a few.

What stuff packs would you recommend?
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    MedleyMistyMedleyMisty Posts: 1,188 Member
    Karilan wrote: »
    Not sure when this sale started and haven't confirmed what it's active on (maybe everything?) but there is a coupon code for 30% off your cart: FILLYOURSTOCKING

With that being said, I'm definitely considering getting some packs. I've previously been against stuff packs because they add such little content and only even go 10% off, but for 30% I might justify a few.

I have the Cool Kitchen, Movie Hangout, Backyard, and Toddler packs. I like them all a lot. In order, I'd probably go...well, in the reverse of the order I listed them in, lol.
    Sometimes the darkness and I tell stories.
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    And the order I would use is Toddler, Cool Kitchen, Movie Hangout.
    image.png
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member

Movie one has awesome Boho-Hippie furniture! Looks like Berkeley in the 1960s!

Romantic garden has some cool irises, lupin, and hollyhocks that fit in small spaces and can nestle together!

Toddler one has awesome bookshelves! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »

Movie one has awesome Boho-Hippie furniture! Looks like Berkeley in the 1960s!

Romantic garden has some cool irises, lupin, and hollyhocks that fit in small spaces and can nestle together!

Toddler one has awesome bookshelves! :)

you were in berkly in the 60s?

oh wait that doesn't help kar.i like toddler stuff but i also like movie stuff. i agree with sis i love the furniture.
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »

@LegacySims2017 - I will have to do a binge read again. Have to get some packages mailed off this weekend, then life will be a bit better. Not! lol

I do miss your thoughts and comments. Can't wait until you get back to reading it. Juju is becoming a young adult in the next chapter. And there's a surprise ending (i hope it will be for my regulars) that will make make them say.... "Whaaaat?" and then want to know answers. Perhaps. I don't know. I know @Simslover163 might! :grimace: Maybe @friendsfan367 !

Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    double posted....oops!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    double posted....oops!

oh i think ju ju is dating simlover.
  • Options
    double posted....oops!

Ha, ha. I put his ( @Simslover163 ) name there because he's been following the story since Day 1. He doesn't comment much and that is okay. But he makes it known he is reading and I really appreciate it from him.

However @friendsfan367 , I will not confirm nor deny your suspicions.
    Everything is already in motion in my head and I'm not switching it unless by chance the game decides to. For instance, if there is a fire... I have to add it in. It may mess up my story in my head, it may progress it along. I have to cross that bridge when I get there.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    double posted....oops!

Ha, ha. I put his ( @Simslover163 ) name there because he's been following the story since Day 1. He doesn't comment much and that is okay. But he makes it known he is reading and I really appreciate it from him.

Everything is already in motion in my head and I'm not switching it unless by chance the game decides to. For instance, if there is a fire... I have to add it in. It may mess up my story in my head, it may progress it along. I have to cross that bridge when I get there.

you can't set a simself on fire just because i might be right. thats cruel. sounds like something you would do but its mean. :)>:)
  • Options

And to add. I don't know the guy she will end up with. But I have a storyline for each set up in my head for whomever she does. It could be @SimGuruSteve who is a nerdy down to earth guy, @pronterus who is also a little nerdy but growing up fast mentally and possibly knows what he wants his future to look like, @Simslover163 who is smart at doing stuff, or @SimGuruArgus who Jubilee thinks is hot.

Is that not a spoiler for those who haven't started reading. Hope you want to now after learning about these 4 boys who one will be Jubilee's husband in the end.

Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

And to add. I don't know the guy she will end up with. But I have a storyline for each set up in my head for whomever she does. It could be @SimGuruSteve who is a nerdy down to earth guy, @pronterus who is also a little nerdy but growing up fast mentally and possibly knows what he wants his future to look like, @Simslover163 who is smart at doing stuff, or @SimGuruArgus who Jubilee thinks is hot.

Is that not a spoiler for those who haven't started reading. Hope you want to now after learning about these 4 boys who one will be Jubilee's husband in the end.

are you going to marry just ju ju off or all of them.
  • Options
    edited December 2017

The others become spares. But I do have a special plan for Junior. I might think about having Hope hook up with one of the other three sim selfies and move them out. Part of Jubilee's Generation in the Challenge I have to build low-income housing. So both will be moving out eventually, but remain in Newcrest.

If the game makes them come visit and what not. That's up to the game and I will turn it into a story. Like I said. I have special plans for Junior (cause he's my in game son named after me :grimace: )

Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

The others become spares. But I do have a special plan for Junior. I might think about having Hope hook up with one of the other three sim selfies and move them out. Part of Jubilee's Generation in the Challenge I have to build low-income housing. So both will be moving out eventually, but remain in Newcrest.

If the game makes them come visit and what not. That's up to the game and I will turn it into a story. Like I said. I have special plans for Junior (cause he's my in game son named after me :grimace: )

your name isn't simself.
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    double posted....oops!

It's hard for me to comment on your blog because I have to log in specially, since it's not exactly WordPress. Usually, when I want to comment badly enough, I'll swing back by the forums to leave a comment on your thread. I'm really enjoying JuJu's narration, by the way! She's got a great personality!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top